Inuyasha vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnazzySmurph
Inuyasha has the Tetsaiga (sp?), Gamora has an unbreakable (not adamantium) sword.

They fight in a ghost town.

Who wins?

xmarksthespot
According to my Mugen... Omega Tom Hanks kills them both. ermmha

Akuki
I'm pretty certain that Inuyasha takes this. The tetsaiga has become a real beast of a sword over the course of the series, as it absorbs the power of any weapon it breaks. He not only has the wind scar which he can use at will, but he also can shoot spears of pure crystal at opponents which can break through nearly any force field, and he recently destroyed the tensiega and gained the meidou ability from it.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
According to my Mugen... Omega Tom Hanks kills them both. ermmha Duh. That's why he's not in the thread title. Originally posted by Akuki
I'm pretty certain that Inuyasha takes this. The tetsaiga has become a real beast of a sword over the course of the series, as it absorbs the power of any weapon it breaks. He not only has the wind scar which he can use at will, but he also can shoot spears of pure crystal at opponents which can break through nearly any force field, and he recently destroyed the tensiega and gained the meidou ability from it. Gamora dwarfs him in fighting ability, I don't see much of a combat speed difference, and I don't know how strong Inuyasha is.

Ronin's various energy attacks from his ultimate weapon didn't even bother her, and she dodged with ease... I'm not sure how easily he could even hit her with the windscar.

Akuki
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Duh. That's why he's not in the thread title. Gamora dwarfs him in fighting ability, I don't see much of a combat speed difference, and I don't know how strong Inuyasha is.

Ronin's various energy attacks from his ultimate weapon didn't even bother her, and she dodged with ease... I'm not sure how easily he could even hit her with the windscar.
Well there are basically two ways this can end. First of all Inuyasha could hit her with windscar or meidou, meidou is a one hit kill, and windscar would definitely stun her. Or Gamora can go and try and disarm Inuyasha and hurt him, which will then bring out his full demon form, which is pretty damn good. He tore apart a demon who was strong enough to break the tetsaiga in a couple seconds when he went demon form, and his speed and reflexes increase immensely. And in his demon form he was able to toss a demon who probably weighed at least 100 tons or so with the force of one of his claw attacks.

SnazzySmurph
I don't see why she would need to disarm Inuyasha to hurt him. erm

If I take away the Godslayer (technically standard equip), Inuyasha might have a chance... but frankly, she doesn't need it anyways.

With her sword, and fighting ability, she just needs to dodge what he throws at her until an opening presents itself, like what she did with Ronin.

JasonK4
Gamora

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by JasonK4
Gamora Correctamundo.

llagrok
I don't see why she would need to disarm Inuyasha to hurt him. erm

If I take away the Godslayer (technically standard equip), Inuyasha might have a chance... but frankly, she doesn't need it anyways.

With her sword, and fighting ability, she just needs to dodge what he throws at her until an opening presents itself, like what she did with Ronin.

Snazzy!

*anime serious pose*

I will never, ever forgive you for doing that mistake again, I won't forgive you! It's RonAn. sad

Gamora has healing powers comparable to that of Sabes now, doesn't she? Or am I mistaken? sad

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by llagrok
Snazzy!

*anime serious pose*

I will never, ever forgive you for doing that mistake again, I won't forgive you! It's RonAn. sad

Gamora has healing powers comparable to that of Sabes now, doesn't she? Or am I mistaken? sad Oopsiedaisy.

Was I thinking of the Samurai?

Whatevs.

She has a healing factor supposedly equal to that of older Wolverine.

Akuki
Oopsiedaisy.

Was I thinking of the Samurai?

Whatevs.

She has a healing factor supposedly equal to that of older Wolverine.
healing factor is irrelevant if Inuyasha hits with meidou, or than that he's got problems, although it has been stated that in beast form his movements are nearly impossible to anticipate.

llagrok
Well, Gamora is one of the most accomplished martial artists in the universe. Not sure if her speed and reflexes are up to this.

Akuki
Just out of curiousity what are gamora's strength stats? (trying to figure out if an Alita vs. gamora thread would be a good idea)

llagrok
It's so hard to say.

Based on her fight against Ronan (which is in his respect thread) she should easily be at least as agile as Spidey and faster than Hercules/Namor. Her Strength, I don't know. Class 25 perhaps.

SnazzySmurph

TricksterPriest
I've seen her toss tanks around. That puts her around at least class 50ish? srug

Akuki is right, Meido is a one-hit kill if he nails it. But............'yasha's combat skills have never impressed me, expect when he goes full-demon. whistle

Gamora is so much more skilled than anyone in IY, it's not even funny. haermm I'd say she takes it for a majority, partially because her healing factor is much better than Inu's. stick out tongue

JasonK4
Let's not forget she one-shotted Ben Grimm and Thing is a powerful character, who isn't taken down easily.

llagrok
Actually, Glorian had amplified Gamora for that fight and was controlling the both of them :/

boriquaking55
Well, Gamora IS the most accomplished martial artists in the universe. Not sure if her speed and reflexes are up to this.

fix'd

llagrok
Originally posted by boriquaking55
fix'd

Thanos, Mantis ....

SnazzySmurph
Thanos, Mantis .... Aren't superior.

They might not be inferior, but they aren't > Gamora.

llagrok
I suppose Thanos can't be her superior in pure skill. From what we've seen Thanos obviously relies on his strength when fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.