Jann Lee vs Cody Travers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: Eventhough he probably dislikes videogames, I'm dedicating this matchup to a dear friend of mine who passed away this week. I hope he finds peace.

This little brawl between the Chinese bouncer and Metro City's resident brawler started at a fighters-exclusive costume party at Sunshine 60, sponsored by the Masters Foundation, the Garcia Financial Clique, the Mishima and Kagura Zaibatsus and DOATEC.

Note: In case you're wondering, Sunshine 60 is a 60-story building in east Ikebukuro, Toshima, Tokyo, Japan, situated at the end of Sunshine City. The building contains offices, shops, hotels, an aquarium on the 10th floor, and a planetarium equipped with the digital image system SKYMAX. The building also houses Namco Namja Town, a kind of nostalgic indoor themepark of old-style restaurants, incomprehensible games and a haunted house full of traditional Japanese monsters.

Leifang had pratically forced Jann Lee into coming to the gala. Leifang is dressed as Ranma-chan while Jann is wearing no costume. Also present is Cody Travers, dressed as a convict (blue shirt, blue denims, work boots).

How these two got the fighting, no one knows. Perhaps it was Jann's rude comments on how he thinks Karate is nothing more than a joke. Or it was Leifang flirting with Cody. Who knows? Better yet, who cares?

FortressXRuler
R.I.P to your friend, I hope you feel better soon.

Cody Travers is going to use some dirty moves, throwing forks, cakes, chairs, but it all comes down to hand to hand when Cody runs out of dirty moves, and although Cody is a good hand to hand fighter, but Jann Lee has far more experience, which grants him his win.

ThoraxeRMG
Cody has had more experience, Cody takes this. Even without using dirty moves.

Sonic x 20
I'm very sorry to hear about your frined man. R.I.P. to him. I'm going to say Cody will win in this match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.