4th movie ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potcfan2003
Not sure if this has been done yet, but everyone posts fanfics of the 4th movie, that could happen.

Jaeh_JediPirate
MORE JACK SPARROW that's for sure!

potcfan2003
and more Will, don't forget him...

Cecyle
I say there'll be family problems,
i'm sure somebody's gonna turn up and say "Oh hi there Jack, how do you feel being grandad?"

potcfan2003
I think that the kid's gonna bother Jack

traceyjd23
i had a couple of ideas bout jack gettin the pearl back and barbossa bein thrown off the pearl then the two of them ending up on the one ship together before the two of them return to the pearl with jack giving orders to barbossa. and yea a female from jacks past returning to declare her undying love for him before they enter the fountain of youth and when they entre they realize that the secret of to entre the fountain and drink from it is that u have to marry the one u love which leads jack to declare his love for her and so then they marry and after a while return to shipwreck cove to show jacks father his new grandaughter. (instead of a boy make it a girl)?? sorry jus rambling lol

traceyjd23
i no silly lmao x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.