Hellsing vs. Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Hellsing invades Canada
Hellsing: Alucard, Seras Victoria, and renewed Walter

Battle 1: Classic Alpha flight vs. Hellsing
Battle 2: Current Alpha Flight vs. Hellsing

llagrok
The ONLY way Alpha Flight could win is if Shaman or Talisman does something involving magic. Shaman could possibly trap them in his pouch, but I'm not sure whether it could hold Alucard or not. In a fight Alu and Seras could just keep on coming until they've killed off everyone.

Omega Flight is something entirely different. BRB and The Collective are far too much for Seras, Walter and Alucard. It's feasible that Alucard could stalemate BRB for a while, but there is no way they would win. I think you should edit out the collective, as he is far too powerful :/

And I'm leaving this thread now, just ordered some more Hellsing Manga and I don't feel like being spoiled again smile

Good thread.

outavodka
Originally posted by llagrok
I think you should edit out the collective, as he is far too powerful :/
actually you wana do just the opposite, you dont know just how powerful Alucard trully is, due to you not being caught up with the series Walter's old ass moves faster than the eyes can see until he stops moving and by then hes got you in his wire that cuts stone/steel etc. Oh yeah Seras is no slouch super strength, (third eye)-precog sence,see through illusions, and to a certain degre of alucard like powers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by outavodka
actually you wana do just the opposite, you dont know just how powerful Alucard trully is, due to you not being caught up with the series Walter's old ass moves faster than the eyes can see until he stops moving and by then hes got you in his wire that cuts stone/steel etc. Oh yeah Seras is no slouch super strength, (third eye)-precog sence,see through illusions, and to a certain degre of alucard like powers.

Did you see what the Collective was capable of though?

llagrok
Vodka: Did you read New Avengers?

Collective is far too powerful for the Sentry, we've yet to see anyone like that. The Collective is easily Trans.

King_Mungi
I have read Hellsing and saw the entire anime, and nothing they did put him on the level of Shaman, Talisman, Snowbird or any other of the magical types. I take it you guys are not familar with what Alpha Flight has done?

llagrok
Uhm.

Alpha Flight couldn't stop Mauvais :/

King_Mungi
Uhm.

Alpha Flight couldn't stop Mauvais :/

Actually they did, and Shaman alone has saved all reality from Carcass, Talisman has controlled skyfather beings the same beings Mauvais was terrified of. Snowbird can even turn into Tanaraq himself .

Talisman alone has defeated Llan twice a being that punked Strange twice. Plus Dreamqueen who could control most of North America in a day as her power was growing in our realm was terrifed of Talisman and admited she was stronger. There are so many instances of Alpha Flight doing things far above what the Hellsing characters have done.
===
Also you think Alucard could take Mauvais? who Dr.Strange said he was unsure if he could beat and battled the Ancient One hundreds of years ago?

EDIT: Shaman has blows that made the universe seem to pop out of existance and his pouch have absorbed the spirits of Pestilence, Tanaraq who are above Alucard, and he even absorbed the Avengers, People's Proctate, Alpha Flight and all of Newfoundland plus an atomic bomb blast in a second.

llagrok
Don't use ABC logic to compare her to Strange :/

I don't see them permanently killing off Alucard.

King_Mungi
Don't use ABC logic to compare her to Strange :/

I don't see them permanently killing off Alucard.

Considering Strange has noted her as his equal and called her a primal force of nature I don't need to use ABC logic to compare them those were examples of her power which trumps anything Alucard has ever done or is capable of.

Why? they killed people vastly suprior people to Alucard.

llagrok
Ever destroyed anyone similar to Alucard?

King_Mungi
Ever destroyed anyone similar to Alucard?

Carcass, by Shaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.