Darth Nihilus vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas

Violent2Dope
Wow, cool thread. I loved how Sion was arrogant in that scene and got his ass beat. All your info was completely correct. This is a curbstomp, Nihilus destroys him. Nihilus would use Force Killer and he'd be dead and Nihilus would grow more powerful.

Guilty Gear
So this is a spite thread?

BlaxicanHydra
Basically, yeah. Nhillus can absolutely ravage an entire planet in a couple of minutes.

Guilty Gear
Syphilis FTW

Nikkolas
How dare you.

It didn't take Nihilus a couple of minutes.

Violent2Dope
It took him like what, 5 seconds? Seriously tho this is pretty big spite, Seph would have no defense against Force Killer.

BlaxicanHydra
Nikko I'd call you gay but one of my friends names is Nickolas. So your out of luck.

Violent2Dope
Pyron would beat Nihilus' ass.yes

BlaxicanHydra
Neg. Nhillus always keeps a waterspray bottle on his utility belt just in case.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Neg. Nhillus always keeps a waterspray bottle on his utility belt just in case. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance No. Pyron is not even completely made of fire, as seen when he is hit by an electric attack instead of a skeleton it shows stars or some shit.

BlaxicanHydra
That's because, contrary to Pokemon, fire isn't weak against electricity.

Violent2Dope
That's because, contrary to Pokemon, fire isn't weak against electricity. It proves that he is not made up of just fire.

BlaxicanHydra
Yo Momma proves it.

Violent2Dope
Your mom's fat cause she can't control her diet! Oh snap son! Shit you just got served!

BlaxicanHydra
Yo Momma's fat 'cause her bellies full of my semen.

Lord Saboteur
Yo Momma's fat 'cause her bellies full of my semen. Wow, burninated.

On topic: Nihilus says, "Blow me." and Sephiroth explodes. The end.

Guilty Gear
Yo Momma's fat 'cause her bellies full of my semen. WTF?rofl

FortressXRuler
nasty.

Violent2Dope
Seriously tho, this is spite to the max.

BlaxicanHydra
Yo Momma's a spite.

Violent2Dope
Stop spamming dickwad. This is also a Nihilus respect thread, so I command you to start respecting Nihilus.

BlaxicanHydra
Stop spamming. Yo Mommas a dickwad.

FortressXRuler
Whats with the flaming and bashing?

Violent2Dope
Cause Nihilus made us do it.

FortressXRuler
And why did Nihilus do make you do it?

Violent2Dope
Don't know, it's not like I can ask him, I can't understand him and his voice hurts me.

FortressXRuler
Ask Anakin Skywalker to ask him for you.

Violent2Dope
Anakin Skywalker can't understand him either.

To Nikkolas: Why was this thread made? You know that Nihilus curbstomps him. I should make a Nihilus vs. Pyron thread, but I don't wanna see Nihilus, one of my fave characters, curbed by Pyron, another of my fave characters.

FortressXRuler
Can anyone understand him? Does he speak space language?

Violent2Dope
Some people know what he's saying like Kreia, Sion, and Visas, but no one else can. His voice sounds similar to Sith Holocrons, so maybe it's the Sith language, or maybe he has a link to all those people. Sides, when he talks he hurts you, in fact it is his voice which allowed him to kill all the inhabitants on a planet.

FortressXRuler
Ask Kreia then.

Violent2Dope
She's an ugly old women, so no.

FortressXRuler
LOL, ask Sion.

Violent2Dope
Sion is a walking corpse held together by the Dark Side, so no.

FortressXRuler
Ask Visas?

Violent2Dope
She has a nice ass, but Nihilus cut out her eyes so now she's creepy so no.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
She has a nice ass, but Nihilus cut out her eyes so now she's creepy so no. Then ask Mira.

Violent2Dope
Mira can't understand Nihilus foo!

ThoraxeRMG
****ing spite.

Lord Saboteur
Mira can't understand Nihilus foo! It's not about understanding him, it's about ass, foo!

Violent2Dope
Nihilus is more my type.big grin

FortressXRuler
Ask the Sith Lord, whoever he is.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus is a Sith Lord, as is Kreia and Sion.

Lord Saboteur
Nihilus is more my type.big grin Nihilus reminds me of cardboard.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Nihilus reminds me of cardboard. What? confused

FortressXRuler
Oh, sorry. just put a blindfold on and ask Kreia, you won't see her hideous face.

Lord Saboteur
What? confused Look at him very carefully.

Violent2Dope
I still don't see it mane. Nihilus is too beyond gangster to be cardboard.

Lord Saboteur
I still don't see it mane. Nihilus is too beyond gangster to be cardboard. Very well, I'll take an image and use crappy MS Paint to edit so I can show you. :P

Violent2Dope
Nihilus beats MS Paint's ass.

Lord Saboteur
Nihilus beats MS Paint's ass. But that won't stop me, MS Paint will become more powerful than either of us!

Violent2Dope
No it won't, I have recieved a gift of power from Samuel L. Jackson, I am second only to him, my power eclipses that of Chuck Norris.

Anyway, here's a cool Nihilus pic.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u136/Ruler_1989/491px-ALT_Nihilus.jpg

Violent2Dope
Here's a pic of Nihilus and Revan.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/Darth_Ravak/SW_TotS_Front_Cover_by_JoesGuy.jpg

Violent2Dope
This is a pic of Nihilus entering saber combat(sorry bout triple post).

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t274/death_by_hammer/DNs.jpg

ThoraxeRMG
I love the Revan/Nihilus picture.

Violent2Dope
Pic of Nihilus and Atris about to fight(not canon, only promotional artwork).
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z240/darthdavios/Sith/normal_LightDarkJedi.jpg

Lord Saboteur
Pic of Nihilus and Atris about to fight(not canon, only promotional artwork).
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z240/darthdavios/Sith/normal_LightDarkJedi.jpg That pic says two things. One: Nihilus doesn't keep in shape. Two: Atris is flat-chested.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus ain't fat dude, he's f*ckin huge(6'7"wink. Pic of Nihilus and Atris locking sabers.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z33/Vash425/wallpaper_star_wars_knights_of_the_.jpg

Lord Saboteur
I know that, but a Sith Lawd needs his muscles. erm

Violent2Dope
How can you tell how buff he is? And look at Sidious, he's not a rippling mass of muscle, yet he's the most powerful Sith ever.

Lord Saboteur
How can you tell how buff he is? And look at Sidious, he's not a rippling mass of muscle, yet he's the most powerful Sith ever. It's a guess and going by what I see, and Sidious is the wizard who did it, so he's allowed to be lazy.

Violent2Dope
Why would he want to be overtly buff anyway? He can use the Force to increase his strength, and tho he's not buff, he has an athletic body build which would be better for a Sith/Jedi.

Seer Q'Anilia
In order for Sephiroth to have any chance, Darth Nihilus would have to be horribly restricted.

Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus curbs Sephiroth without ever pulling out his lightsaber.

SHM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus curbs Sephiroth without ever pulling out his lightsaber.

Sephiroth curbs Nihilus without even pulling out his Masamune. There are so many things he could do to Nihilus, that is not even funny.

Nihilus can... Use the Force? Nope, because Sephiroth is not connected to it.

So, it's Nihilus Lightsaber vs Sephiroth's magic spells, Jenova powers, Negative Lifestream, and his regeneration.

......I wouldn't like to be Nihilus right now.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth curbs Nihilus without even pulling out his Masamune. There are so many things he could do to Nihilus, that is not even funny.

Nihilus can... Use the Force? Nope, because Sephiroth is not connected to it.

So, it's Nihilus Lightsaber vs Sephiroth's magic spells, Jenova powers, Negative Lifestream, and his regeneration.

......I wouldn't like to be Nihilus right now. Droids are not connected to the Force either yet it works on them fine.

Nihilus only needs his TK to kill Sephiroth. He tore a giant starship out of the gravity well, and he keeps it together during FTL flight, in that without him it would fall apart. He also mind enslaves his entire crew while doing this, and can destroy planets under his own power without even leaving his ship while doing these things.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth is not connected to it

Neither was the Yuuzhan Vong, but that did not shield them from the Jedi and the force.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Neither was the Yuuzhan Vong, but that did not shield them from the Jedi and the force. That's also true, but I doubt he knows what they are.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah... you don't have to be connected to the force to be affected on it.

Csdabest
OMFG SEPEROSS WOULD WTF PWN NIHILUS

Dark-Jaxx
Bumping this so SHM won't forget about it.

Seer Q'Anilia
That's also true, but I doubt he knows what they are.

There is of course the Ysalamir. I guess that is how he hope Sephiroth to be like when he is not connected to the force. Which is of course not the case smile

Burning thought
Kain ftw

Pyron_Knight
Nihilus stomps.

DX5
The guy with the mask wins.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain ftw no expression

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SHM
......I wouldn't like to be Nihilus right now.

Oh, and no one wants to be Nihilus. He was power incarnate. He was empty presence. To be Nihilus would be like being nothing at all. I believe Darth Traya said that he was nothing but the empty shell of a man, but that he could not even be called a man anymore. I believe he kept going with the primitive desire to prevent himself from starvation. In short, if I recall properly, he had too much power for his mind to handle, causing it to "exhaust". Heck, when he died he dissolved. More power than body, I imagine.

"He is a wound in the force, more presence than flesh and in his wake life dies, sacrificing itself to his hunger"
- Visas Marr

Well, I wouldnt want to be him.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah but he also has super duper badass quotes in the game.

"One can not have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."-Kreia

SHM
Nihilus can kill people and destroy entire planets, by "sucking" the Force out of them. But this wont work on Sephiroth, because he doesn't depends of the Force to live.
This is what I meant.

I know the Force can affect him, but AC Sephiroth is basicaly the new Jenova. 100% of his body is made of J-cells, and by consequence, he doesn't need to breath, sleep, eat, and have infinite stamina. Not to mention that he have Jenova's regeneration powers(he recreated/regenerated his entire body from a few J-cells in a box, in seconds).
What could Nihilus do to kill him permanently?

And those are just the characteristics of his physical body. He have many diferent powers he can use to attack Nihilus.

Obsidian Fury
Sephiroth did not regenerate from a few cells in seconds. He took the body of the one wielding the box, did he not? And can you prove that Sephiroth would be able to regenerate if his body got crushed? Without the "cells in the box"-example.

DX5
Everything said in the second paragraph is true, and for the record, Sephiroth does have powerful TK as well, not half-assed TK like I think some believe. He made a building fall with telekinesis while showing minimal effort.

Nihilus seems to be have this in the bag though.

About the regenerating part, I think he means he regenerated into Sephiroth via Kadaj's body, however it was due to the Jenova cells Kadaj was carrying.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by DX5
Everything said in the second paragraph is true, and for the record, Sephiroth does have powerful TK as well, not half-assed TK like I think some believe. He made a building fall with telekinesis while showing minimal effort.

Nihilus seems to be have this in the bag though.

About the regenerating part, I think he means he regenerated into Sephiroth via Kadaj's body, however it was due to the Jenova cells Kadaj was carrying.

A building? Le'gasp. Nihilus lifted The Ravager, a 1200 meter battlecruiser into orbit stick out tongue And that's only the length. Imagine the weight of the battlecruiser.

DX5
That's why I always thought Nihilus was > Sephiroth.

I forgot to say that if it's true Sephiroth was holding back Meteor with TK, then there's a better feat of it.

Obsidian Fury
Then considering the fact that he drained the life of an entire planet. Sure, I'll not go into the whole story about Nihilus draining the life of Sephiroth, but that scenario proves not only that he can drain life, but also the width of his powers.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Nihilus can kill people and destroy entire planets, by "sucking" the Force out of them. But this wont work on Sephiroth, because he doesn't depends of the Force to live.
This is what I meant.

I know the Force can affect him, but AC Sephiroth is basicaly the new Jenova. 100% of his body is made of J-cells, and by consequence, he doesn't need to breath, sleep, eat, and have infinite stamina. Not to mention that he have Jenova's regeneration powers(he recreated/regenerated his entire body from a few J-cells in a box, in seconds).
What could Nihilus do to kill him permanently?

And those are just the characteristics of his physical body. He have many diferent powers he can use to attack Nihilus. 1. You missed my actual point. My point was he can do a feat like that while weakened, and while enslaving probably 1,000s of minds and holding a broken ship together with TK.

2. Jesus Christ. Kadaj drank the J Cells, and TRANSFORMED into Sephiroth. Sephiroth never regenerated from shit. Though for an answer to your question, he can hold him with TK while electrocuting him and literally draining his life(which can be used on beings without the Force, it just drains your life).

Obsidian Fury
Correct. There is a drain force and a severe force, which are the ones SHM has in mind, but there is also the drain life ability which drains life of the advesary and grants life to the user.

GenomeFrozener
I can't see Sephiroth live from a Life Drain from Nihilus.

SHM
1. You missed my actual point. My point was he can do a feat like that while weakened, and while enslaving probably 1,000s of minds and holding a broken ship together with TK.

I agree that's very impressive. But it's comparable to Sephiroth holding back the most powerful spell in the world, while controling Jenova's body, the clones, and regenerating his own body.

If that was true, then Sephiroth would have "possesed Kadaj"(as you said) and transformed Kadaj's body into himself, in the begin of the movie.

There is a reason why the brothers needed the J-cells, you know. Because Sephiroth needed them to return to the physical world. He needed a physical body, formed of physical matter, not a spirit body like Kadaj's. The J-cells were the physical matter used by him to form his new body.
And that's where his regeneration comes from. He created a new body from a few cells in a box. Therefore, he could use those cells to recreate a lost limb, or heal wounds, or whataver.

That could be a problem. But we have to consider other factors, like: Can Nihilus scape from Seph's TK? Can Nihilus react to his speed? Can he block Seph's magic?

Ah, and did I mention that Jenova's body(aka Sephiroth's body in AC) can turn intangible?

MadMel
Originally posted by SHM
I agree that's very impressive. But it's comparable to Sephiroth holding back the most powerful spell in the world, while controling Jenova's body, the clones, and regenerating his own body.
ill give you that, but from what i remember that took time erm

Originally posted by SHM
If that was true, then Sephiroth would have "possesed Kadaj"(as you said) and transformed Kadaj's body into himself, in the begin of the movie.

There is a reason why the brothers needed the J-cells, you know. Because Sephiroth needed them to return to the physical world. He needed a physical body, formed of physical matter, not a spirit body like Kadaj's. The J-cells were the physical matter used by him to form his new body.
And that's where his regeneration comes from. He created a new body from a few cells in a box. Therefore, he could use those cells to recreate a lost limb, or heal wounds, or whataver.
looked like he took an already exiting 'body' and altered it..

Originally posted by SHM
That could be a problem. But we have to consider other factors, like: Can Nihilus scape from Seph's TK? Can Nihilus react to his speed? Can he block Seph's magic? 1.i think the question is wether nihilus can counter seph's tk with his own erm
2. sith lords in general have shown better speed feats that seph, but specifically nihilus, im not sure..given his other powers its safe to assume he can increase his speed greatly..
3. if he can react to seph's speed he could easily react to his magic..
Originally posted by SHM
Ah, and did I mention that Jenova's body(aka Sephiroth's body in AC) can turn intangible? is that where he rose through a floor...slowly?

Schwarzenegger
The REAL question is can sephiroth defend against any of nihilus force attacks when nihilus can counter most of mr "i have a small dick" magic?

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by MadMel
1.i think the question is wether nihilus can counter seph's tk with his own erm

The question is if Sephiroth's TK is strong enough to match Nihilus. We all know that with enough will-power, a Star Wars character can go against various telekinetical attacks. We also know that they can use telekinetical attacks with nothing but a thought (Obi-Wan just thought about an object and it was his force grasp).

Again, the question in this matter is if Sephiroth is strong enough to keep the TK up if he happen to get it applied to Nihilus before Nihilus get it applied on him.

Schwarzenegger
EDIT

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM

That could be a problem. But we have to consider other factors, like: Can Nihilus scape from Seph's TK? Can Nihilus react to his speed? Can he block Seph's magic?

Ah, and did I mention that Jenova's body(aka Sephiroth's body in AC) can turn intangible? 1. I disagree. Nihilus' TK feats are superior IMO. Holding a ship as "ravaged"(lol) as the Ravager during Hyperspace would take amazing power and control over TK. Also, although Holy is powerful, it is virtually weightless, it is like a corrosive gas that kills threats to the planet.

2. Nope. He needed the J Cells to complete the transformation. I mean dude, it was even clearly stated KADAJ would TRANSFORM into Sephiroth.

3. Can Nihilus escape Sephiroth's TK? No, he can overpower it with his own.

React to his speed? Well, Nihilus is a tremendously powerful Sith Lord, and even weaker Sith or Jedi can use Force Speed to become much faster.

Block Sephiroth's magic? There is defensive Force Powers out there, and a lightsaber can block most as well.

In that cutscene, this intangibility you like to bring up worked pretty slow.

Seer Q'Anilia
Precognition for the win! Works even against telekinetical abilities (Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan, Mustafaar)

Spidervlad
Darth Nihilus has one.

The people who made Darth Nihilus int he first place need to die in hell.

I can somewhat understand letting Luke Skywalker have insanely strong force powers that have pretty much no limits, thats kind of acceptable, but why create a character that can drain the life out of a whole ****en planet.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Darth Nihilus has one.

I can somewhat understand letting Luke Skywalker have insanely strong force powers that have pretty much no limits, thats kind of acceptable, but why create a character that can drain the life out of a whole ****en planet.

Well, Nihilus had so much power that he was actually dying. I find that good enough excuse to be so powerful.

"Devour the force or DIE!"

Dark-Jaxx
Darth Nihilus has one.

I can somewhat understand letting Luke Skywalker have insanely strong force powers that have pretty much no limits, thats kind of acceptable, but why create a character that can drain the life out of a whole ****en planet. But his power had its drawbacks.

He would weaken when not devouring life, which means he had to do it often.

He was more a force of nature than a living thing, to quote Kreia,"He is already dead, it is just a matter of time before he falls."

He viewed life as an existence with only one purpose, to die. He was no longer really human, his hunger completely controlled him, which later became a weakness to him when he encountered the Exile.

Spidervlad
He still had those powers, did he not?

Well all die eventually. We know we were going to die. And so did he, so I don't find that much of a difference.

If I'm good at killing, and I have to kill to stay strong, that's not that much of a disadvantage taking in the fact that its so easy for me to do, no?

And I thought he was punished and started weakening because he tried to consume The Exile's force. So truthfully speaking, normally, against most jedi, sith and beings, he wouldn't have that disadvantage at all.

Seer Q'Anilia
His weakness, unlike other Jedi and Sith, is that his life is running out at an incredible rate. His life is a fluid inside a bottle with a big hole in it.

Dark-Jaxx
He still had those powers, did he not?

Well all die eventually. We know we were going to die. And so did he, so I don't find that much of a difference.

If I'm good at killing, and I have to kill to stay strong, that's not that much of a disadvantage taking in the fact that its so easy for me to do, no?

And I thought he was punished and started weakening because he tried to consume The Exile's force. So truthfully speaking, normally, against most jedi, sith and beings, he wouldn't have that disadvantage at all. Here's the thing, his mind, his very state of being, is warped due to his hunger. His hunger consumed his mind and soul long ago, although he has great power, he only uses it to satiate his hunger, which in the long run will do him no real good, if he was not stopped, he would have devoured all life in the galaxy, and eventually himself.

Seer Q'Anilia
I think he is nothing more than primitive urges.

Dark-Jaxx
Kinda. He is more like a cosmic, primordial force of nature. He is able to form coherent thoughts, but they take backseat to his hunger.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Well, Nihilus had so much power that he was actually dying. I find that good enough excuse to be so powerful.

"Devour the force or DIE!" He didn't drain the planet nor does he "feed on the force"(or he would be draining force energy everywhere) but he kills whats on the planet by severing their connection and then feeds on the death he caused.

Seer Q'Anilia
Well, the "Devour the force or DIE!" thing was just a stolen and adjusted quite stick out tongue I do know however, that Nihilus was starving.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by BoratBorat
He didn't drain the planet nor does he "feed on the force"(or he would be draining force energy everywhere) but he kills whats on the planet by severing their connection and then feeds on the death he caused.

Yes he did in fact,Katarr became a void in Force after his arrival. Even some parts of structures were ripped apart. When he's well fed,Nihilus shows basic intelligence like any human. After Katarr incident,Nihilus was sate for 1 or 2 years,that's why he was susceptible to manipulation(Kreia+Tobin) And that's why he didn't turn Tobin into a mindless zombie.

But his shit feeding Telos,the crew slaughtered and nom nom Meetra was his downfall! And no,Nihilus didn't die,he survived through his armor and mask when they were transported on Korriban.

If he wasn't the nom nom type,he would've been the most powerful Sith Lord(official or not official?)

Jmanghan
Nihilus stomps.

Jmanghan
Sephiroth has TK, not the force, there is a huge difference. Nihilus lightsaber can, and will, cut Sephiroth's sword into pieces.

SHM
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sephiroth has TK, not the force, there is a huge difference. Nihilus lightsaber can, and will, cut Sephiroth's sword into pieces.

Post-Nibelheim Sephiroth's sword is made of spirit-energy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SHM
Post-Nibelheim Sephiroth's sword is made of spirit-energy.

Based on??

SHM
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Based on??

Based on the fact that after falling in the Lifestream, he learned how to manipulate spirit-energy by absorbing the knowledge of the Ancients, and used this knowledge to conjure a new Masamune out of thin air in AC/ACC. His original sword was abandoned in the Shinra building, after he stabbed President Shinra with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.