Spawn vs. T3h Ghost Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
This Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider.

SnazzySmurph
Which Spawn?

gogogadgetgo
isnt there just one spawn? he just got upgraded a lot i think.

Charlotte DeBel
There's at least four versions of Spawn. Ghost Rider has chanses against first and third age Spawn. Second and Fourth Age Spawn would kill him in seconds without any real effort.

spawnwest
What can Ghost Rider do to Spawn?

Kazenji
Originally posted by spawnwest
What can Ghost Rider do to Spawn?

Powers

Superhuman Strength: As the Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze is superhumanly strong and capable of lifting about 5 tons.

Superhuman Stamina: The mystical energy that empowers Ghost Rider prevents his muscles from producing fatigue toxins during physical activities, granting him limitless superhuman stamina.

Superhuman Durability: Ghost Rider's body is highly resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, high caliber bullets, and falls from great heights without sustaining injury.

Hellfire Manipulation: Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will. Hellfire is an emphyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channel it from his body into his weapons like his shotgun, form walls of hellfire, and even create a motorcycle completely out of hellfire.

Mystical Chain Projection: Ghost Rider wields a mystical chain that is capable of growing in length, cutting through almost anything, and transforming into other weapons. He can also spew and project chains from his mouth or chest at will.

Penance Stare: Ghost Rider possesses the supernatural ability to cause any individual who stares into his eyes to see and feel every bit of pain they have ever inflicted on anyone in their entire lifetime.

Thats Johnny blaze GR Powers and Abilities.

spawnwest
Mystical Chains might be the only thing Spawn would have to worry about but considering that Spawn could fight him from a distance that probably won't be a problem.

Takion
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Which Spawn?
It doesn't matter, Spawn defeats him in all forms.
Originally posted by spawnwest
Mystical Chains might be the only thing Spawn would have to worry about but considering that Spawn could fight him from a distance that probably won't be a problem.
I don't think Spawn has to worry about those either.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
There's at least four versions of Spawn. Ghost Rider has chanses against first and third age Spawn. Second and Fourth Age Spawn would kill him in seconds without any real effort.

I do agree

Endless Mike
Well according to Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider when his human host is dormant is apparently unbeatable and invincible, and he was kicking WWH's ass. But I don't know how far that would go against someone like God Spawn.

Takion
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well according to Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider when his human host is dormant is apparently unbeatable and invincible, and he was kicking WWH's ass. But I don't know how far that would go against someone like God Spawn.
Strange or Ghost Rider?

Endless Mike
Strange said it in I think Ghost Rider 13, he said that the human host acts as a failsafe that limits his power.

Takion
Strange said it in I think Ghost Rider 13, he said that the human host acts as a failsafe that limits his power.
No, who kicked WWH ass, Strange or Ghost Rider?

Endless Mike
Ghost Rider did. But then he stopped and just left him alone since the spirit of vengeance only avenges the innocent, and the Illuminati weren't innocent. But it was stated that Ghost Rider could have easily won if he wanted to.

Takion
Ghost Rider did. But then he stopped and just left him alone since the spirit of vengeance only avenges the innocent, and the Illuminati weren't innocent. But it was stated that Ghost Rider could have easily won if he wanted to.
hmmm....SCANS SCANS HAHAA!

Endless Mike
I put some of them in the GR respect thread.

Takion
I put some of them in the GR respect thread.
Great, I'll check them out.

Hannibal-Lector
just checked that thread, thats pretty sick... if its GR, not Johnny, i believe he would win majority based on what i just saw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.