Punisher vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bungee_toad
who do u think would win

azndrgn
Spawn, no contest. Bullets, knives, etc. don't hurt Spawn and he can heal his wounds with his hands too.

Cosmic Cube
"No... Malebolgia... Give me another chance!"
- Spawn (after you lose in Spawn Armageddon - a.k.a. the worst game in history)

ArekExcelsior2
Why are people on this forum sadistic? We're pitting an ordinary human against the former head of Hell's army. While Punisher is one of the ordinary humans I think most capable of beating superhumans, he's still a little undermatched.

Punisher w/ prep time? 50/50. Punisher w/out? 90/10 or worse, Spawn's favor.

DarkDethbringer
i'd say Punisher but I don't know that much about Spawn...

waspluver
SPAWN!!! i luv spawn!

BENITO
SPAWN in 10 seconds
one-hit
this has to be a fanboy tester
cause only a mega punisher fan boy would vote for him.
2 people actually voted for punisher.
SPAWN can't die! spawn can't be hurt, Spawn can regenerate any wound
punisher is a normal human. do the maths
This has to be a fanboy tester.

BENITO
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Why are people on this forum sadistic? We're pitting an ordinary human against the former head of Hell's army. While Punisher is one of the ordinary humans I think most capable of beating superhumans, he's still a little undermatched.

no ammount of prep-time could get it 2 50/50
the chances of punisher winning are slim to none

King Burger
Yeah, Punisher has zer chance.

Unless ofcourse he can get his hands on a nuclear bomb,
though even then I don't know if that can completely kill
Spawn.

srankmissingnin
Frank circa Wolverine and Punisher - Revelation mini vs currunt Spawn

BENITO
SPAWN duh hes indestructable.

VENOMfan
other than the whole decapitation thing right?

Spawn was a god at one time, not anymore I belive but still.
point is Frank's screwed

srankmissingnin
...Are you guys current on your Spawn reading? He is really low on his power curve and he is a match for most street levels as of now.

VENOMfan
to quote myself
"Spawn was a god at one time, not anymore I belive but still"

Frank is a strategist not really a brawler in comic terms IMO, Spawn still has some power right? the Punisher has guns thats it. given prep time its another story, other wise I dont see Spawn being unable to kill punisher. one force blast should do the trick

BENITO
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
...Are you guys current on your Spawn reading? He is really low on his power curve and he is a match for most street levels as of now.

what are you on he beat up an angel and a witch last month.

thats a high power level.
I sooo want to call you a Dumass but paoloa will tell me off

srankmissingnin
Punisher from the Revelations mini was brought back to life by an Angel and had some made regeneration powers/damage soak he could also create this witchblade-looking guns that packed a wallop.

VENOMfan
Yeah I checked http://www.spawn.com/comics/comic.aspx?bookid=1-144-13-0

Spawn just beat the Redeemer, now way he loses

and let's refrain from namecalling

BENITO
fine. and redeemer was the angel I was talking about

srankmissingnin
He cut off his wings with Redeemers sword the fight was nothing special. Did you see the fight? Spider-man would have kicked Redeemers ass, the guy has been a chump since he got out of hell.

VENOMfan
well Spiderman would also kick punisher's ass so.........

Spawn won right? thats what matter's sure the fight wasnt flashy but this was supposed to be the most powerfull Redeemer to date. dont need to go into Redeemer's power relates how god he was when he was alive

http://spawn.home.sapo.pt/Images/Redeemer_2.jpg

first time he fought spawn he kicked his ass, spawn just returned the favor, and Frank regenerates now? is this mainstream continuity? still regenration isnt all that flashy a trick

Lord-of-Dreams
That tears it, nin. Spawn loses. But don't forget, SM is a GOD!! lol

srankmissingnin
Revelations was a mini series in like '99, not sure if it was in continuty but I think Frank lost the powers at the end so maybe it is. Saying Spawn would beat this Punisher because he would beat normal Punisher is like saying Punisher would beat Spawn because he can beat Al Simmons.

VENOMfan
well........wait so this thread is about an uber punisher that dosent really have his power's in mainstream continuity either way vs someweak ass Spawn who is Im assumeing really is no better than base Al simmon's from what your saying

then sure punisher win's

srankmissingnin
I picked current Spawn becuase some incarnations of Spawn are uber powerful and would have kicked even this Punisher's ass. I think this is a really good fight that could go either way.

Next Venom_girl
Spawn.
Yep, VenomFan's right. Frank is screwed.

Sentry
Every time Frank bites off more than he chew, he always somehow manages to survive all his encounters with Super Human opponents. He's taken on the likes of Deathlok, the Hulk, Doc Samson, Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Moonknight, Daredevil, Wolverine, 100's of armed terrorist, militia, Dr. Doom, etc... He may be the underdog, but never count Frank out.

Milkie
Spawn Transform into a winged beast aaaannnnddd...

http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFsMthruZ/StarshipTroopers.gif

Tassadar
The angel version of the Punisher was discontinued, he didnt lose the powers, that comic was made when Marvel was trying to bring back the popularity of the character, which was disappointing cuz I actually preferred the angelic incarnation of frank
The writer of that comic actually got death threats from Punisher fans, he was turning into more of a normal hero cuz he couldnt kill anyone except demons and machines
Back on topic, is Spawn back to first age level? I f he is angel Punisher pwns him, regular Frank cant hurt any incarnation of Spawn, not even with prep unless he calls Ghost Rider or Dr Strange
2nd or 3rd age level Spawn are both above most Marvel supernaturals

batman2505
Punisher got "NO CHANCE IN HELL"

Quote "VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON

Thunderstrike
Wow. This is such spite it's ridiculous.

badabing
How is this thread still going?

grey fox
Spawn rip's frank to shreds , anyone who thinks otherwise is ether as moron or just doesn't know spawn.

$p@wn
As role-players says, "Just one word - M-A-G-I-C." No matter, is it this cool angelic or ordinary Punysher );-) - Spawn is WAAAY above him...

blind faith
Punisher is badass but Spawn is THE badass, he is a freakin' god!! evil face

Captain In$ano
i gatta give it to the underdog, The Punisher.

Alfheim
I dont see how the Hell Spawn is going to lose. This thread sux. You should have at least given Frank some prep or some magical device.

Alfheim
Punisher vs Spawn in NYC. Punisher gets mandroid armour
http://www.marveldirectory.com/miscellaneous/mandroidbattlesuit.htm
Musculature Enhancement: Amplifies wearer's strength about 20 times.
Weapon Sub-Systems:
Offensive:
Major: High neuronic frequency stun cannons (2)
Description: Hand-mounted projectors
Range: 175 feet
Major: Electro-gravitic tractor/repeller field generators
Description: Hip pod located generators enabling protective force field or tractor beam Range: 15feet
Limits: Tractor beam can effect 950 lb. mass.
Major: Laser offensive torch
Description: 250 watt laser
Range: About 3 miles
Limits: Not effective in smoke, fog, clouds, etc.
Communications System: Numerous secure audio and visual channels available to user, with an average range of 30 miles (in combination with communications relay satellite; worldwide)
Computer: On board housekeeping routines which supervises all suit systems. Verbal recognition system with self-motivation programming that allows the suit to function autonomously under some battle conditions and in the event of user impairment.

Frank also has firearmes that discharge Heavenly energy, he also has a heavenly combat knife, the mandriod armour enables him to use firearms and does not restrict his movement. Spawn has only the abilities of teleporataion, regeneration, shapeshifting and firing necroplasmic energy.

spawnwest
The only way punisher is winning this is if he can find a divine weapon and come up with a plan to cut Spawn's head off. Even in Spawn's current state Punisher can't win, he's only human.

pr1983
is there any reason why i shouldnt close this?

spawnwest
nope

Alfheim
Originally posted by pr1983
is there any reason why i shouldnt close this?

Well we know that Spawn is hurt by heavenly energy and I put some constraints on Spawn. At least its better than the other thread where Punisher has to fight Spawn with conventional weapons.

spawnwest
Even so, i don't see Spawn losing to man-made weapons. Spawn could easly teleport behind Punisher or just walk-through the protective force field and use his chains to rip Punisher apart. And this suit is not saving Punisher from Spawn's chains. Or Spawn could just remove Punisher from that suit. Or he could just drain the power from this suit. In order for Punisher to win this he would have to find a divine weapon or find a way to blast the necroplasm out of Spawn.

Alfheim
Originally posted by spawnwest
Even so, i don't see Spawn losing to man-made weapons. Spawn could easly teleport behind Punisher or just walk-through the protective force field and use his chains to rip Punisher apart. And this suit is not saving Punisher from Spawn's chains. Or Spawn could just remove Punisher from that suit. Or he could just drain the power from this suit. In order for Punisher to win this he would have to find a divine weapon or find a way to blast the necroplasm out of Spawn.

I was thinking of taking away teleportation and stating that this was First Age Spawn.

pr1983
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well we know that Spawn is hurt by heavenly energy and I put some constraints on Spawn. At least its better than the other thread where Punisher has to fight Spawn with conventional weapons.

it's still bordering on being a duplicate thread, and it is spawn against punisher...

Alfheim
it's still bordering on being a duplicate thread, and it is spawn against punisher...

mmmmmm yeah I guess so but serioulsy the other thread just sucked. I mean maybe it could be merged or some **** like that, what you're saying inst unreasonable but if anything the other thread should be closed because it sucks.

spawnwest
In that case the fight might be interesting because Spawn his still learning the ropes and for the most part fighting via conventional means. Punisher's problem is going to be Spawn's healing/regeneration factor. Spawn can take and quickly recover from anything that the Punisher throws at him.

Wearing this suit how many blast of necroplasmic energy could the Punisher take?

Punisher would have to come up with a very good plan and do some research. His best bet would be to try to take the fight to the Deadzone where Spawn is pretty much powerless and on a human level.

Alfheim
In that case the fight might be interesting because Spawn his still learning the ropes and for the most part fighting via conventional means. Punisher's problem is going to be Spawn's healing/regeneration factor. Spawn can take and quickly recover from anything that the Punisher throws at him.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, and that was my intent to make a more managable Spawn. I dont think his regenration would be that much of a problem heavenly energy was agony to first age spawn, it wont kill him straight away but it will HURT!

Wearing this suit how many blast of necroplasmic energy could the Punisher take?

Im really not sure but at this level I think something that tough would give some resistance. I think it would be reasonable to say that it would not destroy it in one shot. I also thought that if worse comes to worse Frank could use his firearms to block the necroplasm blasts.

Punisher would have to come up with a very good plan and do some research. His best bet would be to try to take the fight to the Deadzone where Spawn is pretty much powerless and on a human level.

I think a prep Punisher could take this with his powerset, but he doesnt ahve any prep just basic knowledge. I dont think his weakness is common knowledge.

ragesRemorse
castle uses guns and explosives, these cannot kill spawn, and al simmons recieved the same weapons training as castle.

Alfheim
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
castle uses guns and explosives, these cannot kill spawn, and al simmons recieved the same weapons training as castle.

1. I have already stated in the thread his firearms shoot heavenly energy.
2. I dont think Simmons was as good as the Punisher.

ragesRemorse
1. I have already stated in the thread his firearms shoot heavenly energy.
2. I dont think Simmons was as good as the Punisher.

didnt think it was worth mentioning because 1. heavenyl energy doesnt hurt Spawn any more 2. guns firing heavenly energy is silly, even for Marvel comics.

pr1983
mmmmmm yeah I guess so but serioulsy the other thread just sucked. I mean maybe it could be merged or some **** like that, what you're saying inst unreasonable but if anything the other thread should be closed because it sucks.

well whether you think it sucked or not, it was there first, the only grounds for closure of that thread is it being too unbalanced, but then i'd have to close this one too...

Alfheim
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
didnt think it was worth mentioning because 1. heavenyl energy doesnt hurt Spawn any more 2. guns firing heavenly energy is silly, even for Marvel comics.

1. I also said that its first age spawn as well, but its not that clear.
2. Wether its silly or not is irrelevant. Punisher uses guns and heavenly energy can hurt him = give punisher heavenly guns

well whether you think it sucked or not, it was there first, the only grounds for closure of that thread is it being too unbalanced, but then i'd have to close this one too...

Well if you really really wanna close it could you merge it because it seems we are actually having a decent debate in this thread.

pr1983
I still think the thread is very unbalanced, but i'll leave it for now... but unless it picks up i'll have to close it...

celestialdemon
Why is this thread still open? Punisher loses horribly.

TheGame17
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2

with prep he could take him down. i've read how punisher plans things out and he's quite the sadistic type. without it, he loses, as much as i love him..

Alfheim
Originally posted by TheGame17
with prep he could take him down. i've read how punisher plans things out and he's quite the sadistic type. without it, he loses, as much as i love him..

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Why is this thread still open? Punisher loses horribly.

This thread has been changed Punisher gets mandroid armour and firearmes thats shoot heavenly energy. This is Punisher vs First Age Spawn.

Punisher vs Spawn in NYC. Punisher gets mandroid armour
http://www.marveldirectory.com/miscellaneous/mandroidbattlesuit.htm
Musculature Enhancement: Amplifies wearer's strength about 20 times.
Weapon Sub-Systems:
Offensive:
Major: High neuronic frequency stun cannons (2)
Description: Hand-mounted projectors
Range: 175 feet
Major: Electro-gravitic tractor/repeller field generators
Description: Hip pod located generators enabling protective force field or tractor beam Range: 15feet
Limits: Tractor beam can effect 950 lb. mass.
Major: Laser offensive torch
Description: 250 watt laser
Range: About 3 miles
Limits: Not effective in smoke, fog, clouds, etc.
Communications System: Numerous secure audio and visual channels available to user, with an average range of 30 miles (in combination with communications relay satellite; worldwide)
Computer: On board housekeeping routines which supervises all suit systems. Verbal recognition system with self-motivation programming that allows the suit to function autonomously under some battle conditions and in the event of user impairment.

Frank also has firearmes that discharge Heavenly energy, he also has a heavenly combat knife, the mandriod armour enables him to use firearms and does not restrict his movement. Spawn has only the abilities of teleporataion, regeneration, shapeshifting and firing necroplasmic energy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Why is this thread still open? Punisher loses horribly. cosigned.

Alfheim
Hello the criteria has changed! Its First Age Spawn vs Punisher with Mandriod armour and magical weapons!

$p@wn
WTF?! Spawn CAN teleport from the very beginning! And, sure, Simmons at least was as good as the Punisher, but Hell I sure he is and will be the best - 'cause he was and still is the best trained assassin AND spy US Goverment has ever known.
BTW, I really like Heavenly version of Punisher. But still it can't change the fact that Spawn beat the crap outta THE BEST SPAWN-KILLING ANGEL EVER KNOWN (exept Immaculata, of course smile) just in his First Age.
Actually, does it need any more arguments?

Alfheim
Originally posted by $p@wn
WTF?! Spawn CAN teleport from the very beginning! And, sure, Simmons at least was as good as the Punisher, but Hell I sure he is and will be the best - 'cause he was and still is the best trained assassin AND spy US Goverment has ever known.

Theres nothing to indicate that he was as good as the Punisher all we know is that he was well trained. Punisher has had well trained people for breakfast for example he compeletly pawned a shield general. Considering that a shield general has more training and expreince than Simmons we could assume that he wasnt as well trained as the Punisher.

As far as I know Simmons was an agent and did not hold a high position.

BTW, I really like Heavenly version of Punisher. But still it can't change the fact that Spawn beat the crap outta THE BEST SPAWN-KILLING ANGEL EVER KNOWN (exept Immaculata, of course smile) just in his First Age.
Actually, does it need any more arguments?

Is that the one were the only reason Spawn survived was because the angel got distracted? If so its not a good argument.

Kurash
wasnt spawn at one point close to being as powerful as galactus

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kurash
wasnt spawn at one point close to being as powerful as galactus

Maybe but in this thread hes first age spawn.

$p@wn
Theres nothing to indicate that he was as good as the Punisher all we know is that he was well trained. Punisher has had well trained people for breakfast for example he compeletly pawned a shield general. Considering that a shield general has more training and expreince than Simmons we could assume that he wasnt as well trained as the Punisher.

As far as I know Simmons was an agent and did not hold a high position.
Have you ever really read "Spawn" or you just thought you know enough? I'm seriosly doubt it. 'Cause there was a Hell of indications starting from the straight words that I quote... In "Operation: Knightstrike" Al Simmons was recruited as one of the best goverment agents and along with other members defeat Spetsnaz - Russian team of super-soldiers. Chapel confess that he always envy Al 'cause Simmons always was the best. Spawn easely takes down the whole squad of heavy-armed professionals in their own bilding. And who, for G-d's sake, said that SHIELD general has more training and expirience than Simmons?! Al fights cyborgs, meta-humans, terrorists & partisans in jungles before he became magic-powered undead, and he fights them very well, not to mention that he also infiltrates in secured camps.
Hell ye, he was just an ordinary executive agent. +)))) The "position" have NOTHING with the subject of who are better trained. +((((

Is that the one were the only reason Spawn survived was because the angel got distracted? If so its not a good argument.
Nope. Spawn wins because he survive blast of Heavenly energy without any visible damage. And because he nearly kills the fearless angel hunter that knew all of Spawns' tricks and fight not only human Spawns but also alien Spawns and the whole Hell of other non-magical deadliest creatures Universe ever known.
Hell, if even Angela got distracted what can be said about ONLY HUMAN?! (G-d, I LOVE The Matrix! +))))
----------------------------------------------
You can't hurt me, no
You can't stop me, no
You can't beat me, no
You can't bring me down
Come on, come on, come on
(c)
}X-)

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, I believe that Simmons received better training than Castle. Though I'm not sure.
$p@wn, how's Kaze going? Is he still crazy about Cannonball and Quicksilver?

Alfheim
Have you ever really read "Spawn" or you just thought you know enough? I'm seriosly doubt it.

Im just debating if I dont know I dont know no need to get all funny about it.

'Cause there was a Hell of indications starting from the straight words that I quote... In "Operation: Knightstrike" Al Simmons was recruited as one of the best goverment agents and along with other members defeat Spetsnaz - Russian team of super-soldiers. Chapel confess that he always envy Al 'cause Simmons always was the best. Spawn easely takes down the whole squad of heavy-armed professionals in their own bilding.

Frank has taken out SHIELD agents with ease and he wasnt even trying to kill them.

And who, for G-d's sake, said that SHIELD general has more training and expirience than Simmons?

Well my reasoning was.....nevermind.

! Al fights cyborgs, meta-humans, terrorists & partisans in jungles before he became magic-powered undead, and he fights them very well,

Frank has done similar stuff as well. I think Frank has taken out the Reavers they are a bunch of Cyborg villains. Hes taken out The High Evolutionaries man who are trained and were using high tech suits. Hes saved Moon Knights ass from supernatural freaks....so nothing new there.

not to mention that he also infiltrates in secured camps.

C'mon man, Frank can do that as well.

Hell ye, he was just an ordinary executive agent. +)))) The "position" have NOTHING with the subject of who are better trained. +((((

Nope. Spawn wins because he survive blast of Heavenly energy without any visible damage. And because he nearly kills the fearless angel hunter that knew all of Spawns' tricks and fight not only human Spawns but also alien Spawns and the whole Hell of other non-magical deadliest creatures Universe ever known.
Hell, if even Angela got distracted what can be said about ONLY HUMAN?!

Bro thats not what I saw, Spawn said he was in agony and he only survived because his friends distracted the guy long enough for Spawn to recover. What was that all about then?

$p@wn
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
$p@wn, how's Kaze going? Is he still crazy about Cannonball and Quicksilver?
Very well. Sure he is.

Frank has taken out SHIELD agents with ease and he wasnt even trying to kill them.
And so on? I'm pretty sure that we can easely compare SHIELD agents with Jason Wynn personal security.
Spawn also just want to neutralize them but this is not the matter of discussion.

Frank has done similar stuff as well. I think Frank has taken out the Reavers they are a bunch of Cyborg villains. Hes taken out The High Evolutionaries man who are trained and were using high tech suits. Hes saved Moon Knights ass from supernatural freaks....so nothing new there.

C'mon man, Frank can do that as well.
...but Al is now Spawn, and now he can do much more while Punisher is still the same good old ONLY HUMAN. And the infiltration was one of the leading skills of Al while Frank's not, he's just good in it but Al was perfect. No superpowered suit can save Punisher from the same good old teleportation trick that rips Byron.

Bro thats not what I saw, Spawn said he was in agony and he only survived because his friends distracted the guy long enough for Spawn to recover. What was that all about then?
Well, let's define terms.

1st, I'm noone's bro. Neither bub or so.

2nd, I treat people as "competent" if they can use terms right and not mix them. You are not this man.

3rd, angels are angels - Heaven's female warriors, while the subject you adressing above is Redeemer, male soldier. So you neither read "Spawn" nor know it good, you don't even recognise the situation I describe above.
End of discussion.
-----------------------------
You can't hurt me, no
You can't stop me, no
You can't beat me, no
You can't bring me down
Come on, come on, come on
(c)

Alfheim
edit

Alfheim

And so on? I'm pretty sure that we can easely compare SHIELD agents with Jason Wynn personal security.

Well there you go then.

Spawn also just want to neutralize them but this is not the matter of discussion.

Er didnt you bring it up to show how good Al was as an agent? Didnt I then give an example of Frank doing something similar so...yes its relevent to the discusion.

...but Al is now Spawn, and now he can do much more while Punisher is still the same good old ONLY HUMAN. And the infiltration was one of the leading skills of Al while Frank's not, he's just good in it but Al was perfect.

1. There is not going to be any infiltraion in this fight.
2. You still havnet give me any evidence that Al has done anything that Frank hasnt.

No superpowered suit can save Punisher from the same good old teleportation trick that rips Byron.

He doesnt get teleportation in this battle......

I was thinking of taking away teleportation and stating that this was First Age Spawn.

I didnt make myself clear but I sugessted that Spawn doesnt get teleportation another poster didnt have a problem with the suggestion so it became official but I can see how you missed that because it wasnt very clear. So i'll make myself clear. Spawn doesnt get teleportation.

Well, let's define terms.

1st, I'm noone's bro. Neither bub or so.

Its just a figure of speech, no insult was intended.

2nd, I treat people as "competent" if they can use terms right and not mix them. You are not this man.

What so in other words because I forgot that a Reedemer wasnt an angel you want to get cranky? Wow I admitted im not an expert on Spawn just correct me thats all.

3rd, angels are angels - Heaven's female warriors, while the subject you adressing above is Redeemer, male soldier. So you neither read "Spawn" nor know it good, you don't even recognise the situation I describe above.

Well I read the fight between him and the Redeemer I just didnt know the difference, no need to make a big fuss about it. Hell the only reason why my thread got merged with this one was because I attempted to make a better fight between Frank and Spawn I never clamied I was an expert....got off my back...ok?

That doesnt change the fact that the heavenly energy really hurt Spawn. As far as I know First Age Spawn was never immune to Heavenly energy....correct me if im wrong.

Soljer
I don't feel like reading this thread, so, someone tell me;

This is Al Simmons BEFORE he gets the Hellspawn symbiont, right? Otherwise this thread is just MASSIVE spite.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't feel like reading this thread, so, someone tell me;

This is Al Simmons BEFORE he gets the Hellspawn symbiont, right? Otherwise this thread is just MASSIVE spite.

No. I made some modifications. This is First Age Spawn minus teleporation. Frank gets mandroid armour and weapons that shoot heavenly energy.

Soljer
No. I made some modifications. This is First Age Spawn minus teleporation. Frank gets mandroid armour and weapons that shoot heavenly energy.

laughing.

Alfheim
laughing.

*sigh* Well ok could you explain why your laughing. Im not an expert on Spawn so please enlighten me.

Symmetric Chaos
*sigh* Well ok could you explain why your laughing. Im not an expert on Spawn so please enlighten me.

Can't tell you why he's laughing but the line "Frank gets mandroid armour and weapons that shoot heavenly energy." cracked me up.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can't tell you why he's laughing but the line "Frank gets mandroid armour and weapons that shoot heavenly energy." cracked me up.

Well the point is that Spawn has been hurt by it before....yeah it sounds funny but thats just how it is.

Soljer
Yeah, that was the line that made me laugh.

Anywho, even in first Age, Spawn could utilize his necroplasmic energy for a variety of effects - including snuffing out anothers' life.

Spawn looks at him, his counter drops a few points, and the fight's over.

Alfheim

Anywho, even in first Age, Spawn could utilize his necroplasmic energy for a variety of effects - including snuffing out anothers' life.

What like some Omega Red ****

Soljer
What like some Omega Red ****

No, like magic.

As in...he says die, and you do.

Alfheim
No, like magic.

As in...he says die, and you do.

Thats ***ed up.....closing.

JasonK4
Originally posted by BENITO
SPAWN in 10 seconds
I say Spawn in 3 seconds. smile

Terryc250
wtf is punisher gonna do to spawn? Shoot him? hahah

spawnwest
1at Age Spawn minus teleport....Spawn would still rip Punisher apart

There is nothing Punisher could do to him.

Spawn could just wrap his chains around him and rip him apart or Spawn could just look into his heart and remove it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.