Will & Liz have a kid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

taliakai
When i went to see the 3 movie i could not stay to see the after credits stuff. mad where can i see this thing with Liz and Will's kid?

Jaeh_JediPirate
maybe you can find stuff in youtube.. *shrug*

AudioHeart
Yeah, it's definately on Youtube, I've been asked before, and they easily found it on there big grin

miss_swann
you can get it in spanish and russian on youtube too! big grin

jfreak4life
i dont know if u can get it in different languages....i never checked.....

FUZE_LOVER
i got to stay after the credits of #3 it was a good part, but i don't know where you can see it.

charrmgirl2007
i've seen it also...but i have to say i don't believe it is will and liz's kid because dominic scott kay said that he was playing a YOUNGER version of jack...but that's just my opinion.

FUZE_LOVER
its their son!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by charrmgirl2007
i've seen it also...but i have to say i don't believe it is will and liz's kid because dominic scott kay said that he was playing a YOUNGER version of jack...but that's just my opinion.

exactly, and that along with Terry saying the ending is the outcome of 3 different possibilities. So I took that to mean that it wasnt clear cut. Although..he's probably ggone and contradicted himself again more recently...I bet

he's either Jack's son
or Will's son
or is Jack after finding the fountain of youth.

IMO

Ditte3
big grin big grin Yes.it would be funny if the kid was Jack who drank from the fountain of youth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.