Spawn vs Wolverine H2H/Weapons, No Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

Muck101
Do spawns chains count for just weapons? They are spectral in origin.

Space M ummy
Spawn. he has no vital organs. stabbing and dismembering him won't really have an effect, and punches and kicks from someone of wolverine's strength level won't do much. (psychoplasm is denser than concrete. wolverine may as well punch the pavement.)

Spawn DOES have superhuman strength and reaction levels though. enough to KO wolverine but not to kill him.

jinzin
Wolverine's better in h2h combat than spawn and without his majic Wolverine can dismember him winning by default, he's already curbstomped an immortal person (this guy named Kimora) without his claws, this isn't MUCH different in all totallity.

jinzin
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Spawn. he has no vital organs. stabbing and dismembering him won't really have an effect, and punches and kicks from someone of wolverine's strength level won't do much. (psychoplasm is denser than concrete. wolverine may as well punch the pavement.)

Spawn DOES have superhuman strength and reaction levels though. enough to KO wolverine but not to kill him.
pffft without majic what's spawn's strength level?

Takion
Originally posted by jinzin
pffft without majic what's spawn's strength level?
It's not magic that powers him, it's his symbiote. Spawn in a curbstomp.

spawnwest
Wolverine's better in h2h combat than spawn and without his majic Wolverine can dismember him winning by default, he's already curbstomped an immortal person (this guy named Kimora) without his claws, this isn't MUCH different in all totallity.

Spawn can only be dismembered by a divine weapon. If Wolverine is able to dismember anything, it would just grow back instantly. I don't think Wolv's claws would even hurt Spawn.

Spawn would just KO Wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by Takion
It's not magic that powers him, it's his symbiote. Spawn in a curbstomp. that did not answer my question at all....

Originally posted by spawnwest
Spawn can only be dismembered by a divine weapon. If Wolverine is able to dismember anything, it would just grow back instantly. I don't think Wolv's claws would even hurt Spawn.

Spawn would just KO Wolverine.

Really? I seem to remember Chapel doing a fine job of cuttin him up like nothin.
of course it's not as if he didn't have like a bajillion upgrades since then, so if that changed then I had no idea.

If it's any consolation to the devine weapon thing, Wolverine has been referenced on two different occasions as being "the hand of god" and no I'm not joking. no expression

spawnwest
that did not answer my question at all....

Really? I seem to remember Chapel doing a fine job of cuttin him up like nothin.
of course it's not as if he didn't have like a bajillion upgrades since then, so if that changed then I had no idea.

If it's any consolation to the devine weapon thing, Wolverine has been referenced on two different occasions as being "the hand of god" and no I'm not joking. no expression

true about the hand of god reference, but his structure is considered man made....unless the reference also pertains to Wolv's structure as being blessed by god

jinzin
I thought it was just a state in general that being the reason ba'al was so scared shitless.

Takion
that did not answer my question at all....

Spawn is near class 100, he hovers somewhere around there after he went through his first metamorphosis. I was correcting how you said Spawns magic powers him.

jinzin
I figured his magic amplified his abilties.

jinzin
what's the biggest thing spawn has lifted?

Takion
what's the biggest thing spawn has lifted?
If you give me a minute, I'm going to make a quick scan through the Spawn respect thread.

Takion
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn050page432gp.jpg

Takion
Thats only up till 50. I still have to look for the rest.

jinzin
ummm Wolverine's lifte trees as big as that... erm

Okay I'll wait.

Takion
ummm Wolverine's lifte trees as big as that... erm

Okay I'll wait.
Right now thats really all I could find. It seemed he lifted a demonic mountain.

spawnwest
I figured his magic amplified his abilties.

Spawn is powered by necroplasm which is really not magic. Necroplasm gives him the ability to do whatever at will. It's like a lifeforce for the dead only limited to the imagination of the being whom carries it.

jinzin
Originally posted by spawnwest
Spawn is powered by necroplasm which is really not magic. Necroplasm gives him the ability to do whatever at will. It's like a lifeforce for the dead only limited to the imagination of the being whom carries it. I always just reference that crap as majic.. I don't know if it's the wizard cape or the hudini issue or his doc strange like hands at times but magic just always stuck. I surprisingly knew about the ectoplasm thing.

Battlehammer
not to mention adamatium is super effective at damageing and protecting from demonic creatures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.