Is there anything a lightsaber cannot cut through?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesdabest1
Other than other lightsabers?

Violent2Dope
My penis.

Nikkolas
The Hulk's skin.

JediKatarn1
Did you bother to watch the end of Episode I-The Phantom Menace? The force field where Qui-Gon Jinn was meditating and Obi-Wan was preparing to take down Darth Maul. Their light sabers were inpenitrable to the force field.

vader11
Mutant Rancor's skin, electro-staff(GG's bodyguard's weapon), etc...

Captain REX
Violent2Dope, that's not appropriate...

Other than generic plot devices, such as cortosis, no, lightsabers can cut through everything except another lightsaber, blaster shot, or powerful force field.

Darth Hord
Mandalorian iron aswell it took exar kun beating at it a while with all of his strength before it gave.

Spartan ll
Let's see;
Energy Bolts or Fields are impossible to cut through with a saber.

Alloys;
Mandalorian Iron(Will take awhile to cut through, but other than that, it's basically Saber resistant)
Phrik alloy
Cortosis Weave
Electrum
Sith Alchemy enhanced armor or swords
Armorweave(Protection for a very limited time)
Lightfoil(Weaker than sabers, though better than vibroblades)

darthsith19
Originally posted by Captain REX
Violent2Dope, that's not appropriate...

However, it was funny (imo). laughing

Tangible God
Vonduun crap armor, though give it a few blows and it'll give.

Light_Sith
In the games you will find that other combatants (such as Mandalorians) can stand up to you with their conventional swords.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Let's see;
Energy Bolts or Fields are impossible to cut through with a saber.

Alloys;
Mandalorian Iron(Will take awhile to cut through, but other than that, it's basically Saber resistant)
Phrik alloy
Cortosis Weave
Electrum
Sith Alchemy enhanced armor or swords
Armorweave(Protection for a very limited time)
Lightfoil(Weaker than sabers, though better than vibroblades)

As I said, weak plot devices to make the foes of Jedi "more dangerous" or "invincible."

Silly concept.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Light_Sith
In the games you will find that other combatants (such as Mandalorians) can stand up to you with their conventional swords. If you're talkin about Kotor that's cause of the Cortosis of their vibroblades.

Janus Marius
Akk dogs from Haruun Kal have hide "thick enough" to ward off a lightsaber blow.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Captain REX
As I said, weak plot devices to make the foes of Jedi "more dangerous" or "invincible."

Silly concept. True, though it's still canon nonetheless. wink

Captain REX
Unfortunately.

xxxpoppunker182
also orbalisk armor

Satauros
Originally posted by Tangible God
Vonduun crap armor, though give it a few blows and it'll give.

I'll give u a few blows!!!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Satauros
I'll give u a few blows!!! Now now little preteen, no need to step out of the closet so soon into your membership here.

JediKatarn1
My penis can't cut through your light saber too. eek! laughing out loud laughing I have the most ultimate weapon against your light saber. "The Penari Penis" laughing

Darth Hord
just go away.....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
My penis can't cut through your light saber too. eek! laughing out loud laughing I have the most ultimate weapon against your light saber. "The Penari Penis" laughing Thanks for f*cking up my joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.