Dark Phoenix vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The Lord of Apokolips at his mightiest takes on the pissed off Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix.

Sandai Kitetsu
Dark Pheonix

celestialdemon
Dark Phoenix

Space M ummy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Dark Phoenix

And How. DP 10/10.

Remember, Dark Phoenix was hostless and a purely abstract being. it wasn't jean.

Akuki
Wasn't there a crossover that actually did this?

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The Lord of Apokolips at his mightiest takes on the pissed off Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix.

DPhoenix FTW

Goddess Kali
You gotta be kidding me.

Dark Pheonix will murder Darksied whether she's enraged, happy, sad, bored, or horny. It doesn't matter how she feels at that moment.

Dark Pheonix could easily wipe out Thanos, what could possibly stop her from destroying Darksied ? (and please dont say the Source, because obviously Orion will be the one to kill Darksied as is his destiny)

quanchi112
darkseid gets crushed. u could have 5 ds's and it still wouldnt mater. phoenix crushes him.

xjustice69x
i think DP takes the majority
but i can see DS taking a fight or 2 with prep time

charlemagne9746
If this is DS at his most powerful...how would Jean fare against an OE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The DP is essential to the Universe. But it can die. She would likely die and then come back.

charlemagne9746
I guess if DS has a chance in this..it would be to put her in the Source Wall.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess if DS has a chance in this..it would be to put her in the Source Wall.

That isn't going to happen.

Akuki
Yep there was a crossover where this happened, It ended up with DP sticking Darkseid in the source wall.

quanchi112
If this is DS at his most powerful...how would Jean fare against an OE? darkseid has no channce. shes to powerful.

Terryc250
the only way DS could win is if he had something to erase phoenix from existance, otherwise she would just come back, and if she become the white crown phoenix, make it so DS was never born

Sundipped

About as well as Galactus did in the crossover.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The DP is essential to the Universe. But it can die. She would likely die and then come back.

Your point ?

Dark Pheonix would melt Darksied repeatedly, and no matter how many times the Source revives him, she would just torture him during every resurrection he endures.

Be realistic. Darksied stands no chance against Dark Pheonix.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Sundipped
About as well as Galactus did in the crossover.

wasnt Galactus not affected by OE at all?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
wasnt Galactus not affected by OE at all?

yep, the OE had no effect on Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
yep, the OE had no effect on Galactus.

WRONG. we already went over this. The OE actually was erasing big G and he willed himself back. Surely Galactus wouldnt' comment on how powerful DS is if it had no affect.

quanchi112
WRONG. we already went over this. The OE actually was erasing big G and he willed himself back. Surely Galactus wouldnt' comment on how powerful DS is if it had no affect. u have no proof it even phased him u just assume this becuz it makes darkseid look more powerufl than he is. big g was starving and still crushed all the new gods who opposed him and the surfer when he was incredibly weak. ds failed and hard.

joesdabest1
Originally posted by quanchi112
u have no proof it even phased him u just assume this becuz it makes darkseid look more powerufl than he is. big g was starving and still crushed all the new gods who opposed him and the surfer when he was incredibly weak. ds failed and hard.

Where can i find this? I would like to check it out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Where can i find this? I would like to check it out.

He's totally telling you false hood about the story. DS stuck Big G first and stumbled him. He then hit him with the OE and partially erased big G. big G then commented on how pwoerful DS was and then struck him. Pwning DS and knocking him on his knees. DS gets up and only has tears on his clothes tho. It's pretty ovbivouls neither won.

Priest
its been a while since i read the book, but there was no narration saying that Galactus was being erased erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
its been a while since i read the book, but there was no narration saying that Galactus was being erased erm

The panel says it. The same erasing effect that has been drawn for the last oh 30 years when DS erases someone. Nice try.

Priest
The panel says it. The same erasing effect that has been drawn for the last oh 30 years when DS erases someone. Nice try.
like i said it was a long time since i read it, at least a few years..
But i'll check it out for myself again.

quanchi112
The panel says it. The same erasing effect that has been drawn for the last oh 30 years when DS erases someone. Nice try. wrong. ds failed to make a dent in big g while big was at an alltime low. ds looked weak along with his whole lanet and the other new gods hide cuz the source told them to.

new gods FEAR GALACTUS.

as they should.

King_Cold
Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Cold
Pre-Crisis Darkseid. same character. he loses to if we go by how much more powerful he was written back then. its funny becuz as the rest of the universe was depwered ds wasnt. but he gets stomped nowadays by a wealer superman while ds has remained the same.

laughing out loud

Goddess Kali
WRONG. we already went over this. The OE actually was erasing big G and he willed himself back. Surely Galactus wouldnt' comment on how powerful DS is if it had no affect.

Now I know you are making up bullshit thumb down

I have that crossover issue. So don't think you can bullshit me, alright ?

Darksied projected his Omega Effect on Galactus, and nothing happened. Galactus started at him with anger, Darksied stared with surprise, and Galactus blasted Darksied a great distance away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now I know you are making up bullshit thumb down

I have that crossover issue. So don't think you can bullshit me, alright ?

Darksied projected his Omega Effect on Galactus, and nothing happened. Galactus started at him with anger, Darksied stared with surprise, and Galactus blasted Darksied a great distance away.

Tell that to leo and the dozens of other posters who said that they see big g getting erased too. don't come at me calling anythign bullshit when you dont' know what the **** you are talking about. The erasing lines are on the damned panel.

Goddess Kali
Tell that to leo and the dozens of other posters who said that they see big g getting erased too. don't come at me calling anythign bullshit when you dont' know what the **** you are talking about. The erasing lines are on the damned panel.

You and your DC fanboys are full of crap thumb down

Galactus was NOT ERASED. Those lines were simply the light giving off when the Omega Effect hit Galactus. Nothing happened to him !

Right afterward Galactus blasted the shit outta him. The reason Galactus said Darksied was powerful was:

1) Darksied owned the Silver Surfer

2) Darksied withstood Galactus for so long.

Galactus was NOT erased ! Stop bullshitting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You and your DC fanboys are full of crap thumb down

Galactus was NOT ERASED. Those lines were simply the light giving off when the Omega Effect hit Galactus. Nothing happened to him !

Right afterward Galactus blasted the shit outta him. The reason Galactus said Darksied was powerful was:

1) Darksied owned the Silver Surfer

2) Darksied withstood Galactus for so long.

Galactus was NOT erased ! Stop bullshitting.

So you I take you think Leo and all the dozens of others who say the same thing that they are bullshitting as well? The OE hit the spectre and made him howl in pain and you think it would have no effect on galactus? LMAO. REDICULOUS

Goddess Kali
So you I take you think Leo and all the dozens of others who say the same thing that they are bullshitting as well? The OE hit the spectre and made him howl in pain and you think it would have no effect on galactus? LMAO. REDICULOUS

I have the issue where the OE hit the Spectre, Hal Jordan Spectre, and right after Spectre melted the shit outta Darksied. It was the Source who brought him back. That was the issue with Anomalee, so I know what I am talking about.

The DC fans on this board are worse than the Marvel fans, because atleast Marvel fans use scans to back up thier claims, but you and the other DC fans on this forum make the most aggressive and outlandish claims, and then fail to back it up. You guys resort to insults and pathetic attempts at intimidation, and it won't work here. thumb down

The OE had no effect on Galactus. That simple. He wasn't erased. Galactus was more powerful than the Omega Effect, and it was PROVEN ON PANEL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have the issue where the OE hit the Spectre, Hal Jordan Spectre, and right after Spectre melted the shit outta Darksied. It was the Source who brought him back. That was the issue with Anomalee, so I know what I am talking about.

The DC fans on this board are worse than the Marvel fans, because atleast Marvel fans use scans to back up thier claims, but you and the other DC fans on this forum make the most aggressive and outlandish claims, and then fail to back it up. You guys resort to insults and pathetic attempts at intimidation, and it won't work here. thumb down

The OE had no effect on Galactus. That simple. He wasn't erased. Galactus was more powerful than the Omega Effect, and it was PROVEN ON PANEL.

Actually if he wsan't erased then why is he NOt on panell? the only thing we see is the OE and an outline of big G. you knwo the same effect that has been drawn for years anytime DS erases someone. please explain where Galactus is in the scan please.

Goddess Kali
Actually if he wsan't erased then why is he NOt on panell? the only thing we see is the OE and an outline of big G. you knwo the same effect that has been drawn for years anytime DS erases someone. please explain where Galactus is in the scan please.

On one page we see a silhouette of Galactus.

On the next page we see Galactus.

It is pretty clear he wasn't erased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
On one page we see a silhouette of Galactus.

On the next page we see Galactus.

It is pretty clear he wasn't erased.

Well we know that much. thanks for stating my case. i have said that the OE was working, Thus the Silohouette, and the next is he there for us to see, thus he willed himself back. If it didn't work at all, there would have NEVER been any effect at all. It would hav ebounced off of him. Nuff said.

CaptainStoic
Yo yo yo... I have to agree with Kali here Galactus is too much for Darkseid just like Surfer was too much for Orion... but that's another tale. I have seen Galactus battle The Inbetweener, and they were larger than a planet, I can't begin to fathom how someone that gets his butt kicked by Superman, sundipped or not could stand up to such power, and on top of all of that, Galactus wasn't even near the power level that he acheived when he fought the Beyonder way back in the Secret Wars. I have the book as well and Galactus was hungry and weakened from his hunger, this is the reason that he attempted to devour Apokolips. I did not read or see anywhere in the book that would indicate that Galactus was hurt by the Omega Effect, he neither screamed in pain or fell to his knees, Darkseid was clearly inferior to Galactus, and would more than likely be far below Dark Phoenix in power as well.

Dark Phoenix for the victory every time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yo yo yo... I have to agree with Kali here Galactus is too much for Darkseid just like Surfer was too much for Orion... but that's another tale. I have seen Galactus battle The Inbetweener, and they were larger than a planet, I can't begin to fathom how someone that gets his butt kicked by Superman, sundipped or not could stand up to such power, and on top of all of that, Galactus wasn't even near the power level that he acheived when he fought the Beyonder way back in the Secret Wars. I have the book as well and Galactus was hungry and weakened from his hunger, this is the reason that he attempted to devour Apokolips. I did not read or see anywhere in the book that would indicate that Galactus was hurt by the Omega Effect, he neither screamed in pain or fell to his knees, Darkseid was clearly inferior to Galactus, and would more than likely be far below Dark Phoenix in power as well.

when was the last time DS got his but kicked by Superman? What happened? how did superman do it? Is this the current DS who creates realities? Please answer.

Also, Where is Galactus in the panel? We know the Omega effect is not an energy blast. So Galactus is not covered by energy. So where is he in the panel?

CaptainStoic
when was the last time DS got his but kicked by Superman? What happened? how did superman do it? Is this the current DS who creates realities? Please answer.

Also, Where is Galactus in the panel? We know the Omega effect is not an energy blast. So Galactus is not covered by energy. So where is he in the panel?

The same can be said for Doomsday when he was blasted by DS, Doomsday does not have the power to come back from being erased, therefore it is possible that Galactus was equally, if not more resistant to it's effect, I think it's best not to claim to see or believe anything that was not delved into deeply in a comic, for risk of being imaginative... as I was saying Doomsday was unaffected by the OE, perhaps Galactus absorbed the blast, perhaps it was the artists rendition of what it would look like if a particle effect hit someone as large as the devourer who has been seen to suck up huge amounts of energy, this is all speculation, the fact was, if there was any indication that Darkseid was a threat to Galactus he would have driven him away, as he has been by Marvels heroes.

Sundipped
Man, somebody post the scans so this can be cleared up. I almost hate I brought it up. smokin'

nvrbeenwthagirl
The same can be said for Doomsday when he was blasted by DS, Doomsday does not have the power to come back from being erased, therefore it is possible that Galactus was equally if not more resistant to it's effect, I think it's best not to claim to see or believe anything that was not delved into deeply in a comic, for risk of being imaginative... as I was saying Doomsday was unaffected by the OE, pehaps Galactus absorbed the blast, perhaps it was the artists rendition of what it would look like if a particle effet hit someone as large as the devourer who has been seen to suck up huge amounts of energy, this is all specution, the fact was, if there was any indication that Darkseid was a threat to Galactus he would have driven him away, as he has by Marvels heroes.

doomsday was NEVER hit with the OE. Also The OE isn't an Energy Strike. It's an Effect that takes the person out of existance. So If it didn't have an effect, wouldn't we still see Galan? i also remember DS stumbling Galan with his Telekenesis in the form of those rock things.

CaptainStoic
he wasn't? I thought he was in that prestige format way back when he punched DS in the back and laughed "Ha Ha Ha", did this not happen?

CaptainStoic
What I am wondering is, do you believe DS could beat Galactus???

nvrbeenwthagirl
he wasn't? I thought he was in that prestige format way back when he punched DS in the back and laughed "Ha Ha Ha", did this not happen?

Those where the Omega beams. Not at all the Omega effect and not nearly as powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What I am wondering is, do you believe DS could beat Galactus???

In a str8 up fight? No. with prep. yes.

CaptainStoic
The Omega Effect is energetic, because it certainly is not matter projection.

CaptainStoic
But he said impossible how could anyone resist him. Why would he pull his punches when he knew what he faced?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Omega Effect is energetic, because it certainly is not matter projection.

Energy? No. matter manip. no. it's a time/space effect. nothing to do with matter manip.

CaptainStoic
Ok thanks for clearing that up, I always thought it was energy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But he said impossible how could anyone resist him. Why would he pull his punches when he knew what he faced?
HIs Omega beams are usually enough to kill any one. He used them when he thought he killed Supergirl and was about to pummel Superman. The Omega beams even Hurt him when WW bounced them back on him. I sumise he likes to punish his victims with pain rather than a quick easy death with the OE.

CaptainStoic
The Phoenix force is above all of the New Gods, Darkseid included prepped unprepped it does not matter. Darseid would not want anything to do with such an entity, and I'm not talking about Jean Grey either. Galactus is also too much for him, he just isn't on the level. Let's remember that Galcatus in essence could continue to become more powerful as he devours more planets, even with prep Darseid would never beat Galactus when he went up against the Beyonder in the Secret Wars.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Phoenix force is above all of the New Gods, Darkseid included prepped unprepped it does not matter. Darseid would not want anything to do with such an entity, and I'm not talking about Jean Grey either. Galactus is also too much for him, he just isn't on the level. Let's remember that Galcatus in essence could continue to become more powerful as he devours more planets, even with prep Darseid would never beat Galactus when he went up against the Beyonder in the Secret Wars.

with prep, DS was able to blast the Am who had just powered himself up with the power of a universe. he was able to pwn Ares with the godwave. This thread is the DP. So she wasn't as powerful back then as she is depicted now. And yes with prep, DS can beat Galactus or the DP.

Goddess Kali
with prep, DS was able to blast the Am who had just powered himself up with the power of a universe. he was able to pwn Ares with the godwave. This thread is the DP. So she wasn't as powerful back then as she is depicted now. And yes with prep, DS can beat Galactus or the DP.

If he can get up the stairs first....

Goddess Kali

thumb up

Darksied can't even defeat Superman, an enemy he has plotted to destroy for decades. Literally, since the 50's.

There is no way he is going to defeat the likes of Galactus, much less Dark Pheonix.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thumb up

Darksied can't even defeat Superman, an enemy he has plotted to destroy for decades. Literally, since the 50's.

There is no way he is going to defeat the likes of Galactus, much less Dark Pheonix.

LMAO. Please post one scan of Superman being able to do anything to the current reality creating DS? please enlighten us oh wise one. He turns the black racer into an old white man in a wheel chair and you are trying to use a fight with Superman? from years ago. In his smaller form no less?

Goddess Kali
LMAO. Please post one scan of Superman being able to do anything to the current reality creating DS? please enlighten us oh wise one. He turns the black racer into an old white man in a wheel chair and you are trying to use a fight with Superman? from years ago. In his smaller form no less?

You always claim the "new" DS can create realities. Please provide for me one scan, one link, or any shred of evidense that can support what you claim.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You always claim the "new" DS can create realities. Please provide for me one scan, one link, or any shred of evidense that can support what you claim.

He creates a version of planet earth in a black hole, and reality warps all of the new gods, takes thier powers, and mind wipes them. He sustains this earth in a blac hole. He creates multiple realities with his omega in which he traps mr. miracle. Is that enough high end reality warping for you? Seven soldiers mister miracle mini. also validated as in continuity by mr. miracle mentioning events in firestorm. nuff said.

quanchi112
You always claim the "new" DS can create realities. Please provide for me one scan, one link, or any shred of evidense that can support what you claim. he has no proof of anything ever. ive been here for two months and he hasnt shown me one scan.

laughing

quanchi112
The Phoenix force is above all of the New Gods, Darkseid included prepped unprepped it does not matter. Darseid would not want anything to do with such an entity, and I'm not talking about Jean Grey either. Galactus is also too much for him, he just isn't on the level. Let's remember that Galcatus in essence could continue to become more powerful as he devours more planets, even with prep Darseid would never beat Galactus when he went up against the Beyonder in the Secret Wars. i second this. ds loses with prep all the time and isnt very good at it like doom or thanos or even batman. batman tricked his ass and good in superman /batman story arc. darkseid was outsmarted by doomsday when ds thought he prematurely killed doomsday to never killing him once.

ds failed with prep t gewt the godwave while ares was the better man. ds failed miserably against his father yuga khan. ds was a scared little bich that time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he has no proof of anything ever. ive been here for two months and he hasnt shown me one scan.

laughing

that is why i just owned your ass with what happened in Seven Soldiers and in firestorm. noob. get lost you dip. I dont' have to post a scan. others have posted so ****ign many, and retards who refuse to accept make up reasons why they are PIS or dont' even check them out. please get lost.

quanchi112
that is why i just owned your ass with what happened in Seven Soldiers and in firestorm. noob. get lost you dip. I dont' have to post a scan. others have posted so ****ign many, and retards who refuse to accept make up reasons why they are PIS or dont' even check them out. please get lost. i post scans while u act like the noob and hope other people post things for u. u fail.

u get lost.

Goddess Kali
From the information I have gathered, in the story arc "seven soldiers", Darksied had discovered the Anti Life Equation. Explaining his power boost. Is this true ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
From the information I have gathered, in the story arc "seven soldiers", Darksied had discovered the Anti Life Equation. Explaining his power boost. Is this true ?

no. They thought he had the Ale. he didn't. explained in Firestorm. also, the Ale gives the user power over mental will. it doesn't give the user a power boost to do things like create alternate realities and transform Gods into humans and create and earth and hold it in a black hole.

quanchi112
no. They thought he had the Ale. he didn't. explained in Firestorm. also, the Ale gives the user power over mental will. it doesn't give the user a power boost to do things like create alternate realities and transform Gods into humans and create and earth and hold it in a black hole. i cant wait to read countdown. i know u arent telling him the whole truth. thats as bad as when ds fans were saying that jeph loeb only wrote superman beating ds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i cant wait to read countdown. i know u arent telling him the whole truth. thats as bad as when ds fans were saying that jeph loeb only wrote superman beating ds. if 'i'm not telling the truth. prove it. as I sit here with firestorm right in front of me.

quanchi112
if 'i'm not telling the truth. prove it. as I sit here with firestorm right in front of me. when it s over and i read it ull be hearing from me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This poster is on ignore.

quanchi112
ok. thats fine i was responding to ur response to me is all.

Endless Mike
The Galactus vs. Darkseid crossover isn't even canon, so I don't know why people are even debating it

Lord S
big G then commented on how pwoerful DS was and then struck him. Pwning DS and knocking him on his knees. DS gets up and only has tears on his clothes tho. Are you sure you saw what you saw? He didn't just knock him to his knees...he blasted and sent him flying clear across Apokolips.

Oh it was pretty obvious that Galactus was superior. Very obvious.

Dark Phoenix takes this, BTW.

quanchi112
dark phoenix cannot lose this.

Priest
before the fight Galactus.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/dg-19.jpg

Galactus vs Darkseid
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/dg-40.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/dg-41.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/dg-42.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/dg-44.jpg

HandOfFate
It kind of already been done.

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/80.html

In the end, she flew him across the universe in a heart beat and imprisoned him in The Wall.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by HandOfFate
It kind of already been done.

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/80.html

In the end, she flew him across the universe in a heart beat and imprisoned him in The Wall.

I guesss the only way to destroy him is for him to be imprisoned. that is the only lasting effects i ever see against him.

quanchi112
I guesss the only way to destroy him is for him to be imprisoned. that is the only lasting effects i ever see against him. ir have doomsday show up own him and his entire world. good thing superman was there to save him.

yuga u could kinda make this weak argument for but not weak as shit ds.

Goddess Kali
I guesss the only way to destroy him is for him to be imprisoned. that is the only lasting effects i ever see against him.

Well, if you wanna get technical, even Spectre couldn't permanently destroy Darksied, since the Source simply resurrected his melted form.

According to the Source, Darksied is essential to the DC Universe, and therefore, the only person who "can" kill Darksied is his son Orion, because that is his Destiny. The right belongs to no other.

However, if you are going to pit Darksied in a crossover against Dark Pheonix, or any Marvel character, than that rule gets broken, since the Source has no dominion over Marvel. It's fair game then.

Remember..it's not that Darksied can't die. It's that the Source will not allow him too. (Well from what I gather)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, if you wanna get technical, even Spectre couldn't permanently destroy Darksied, since the Source simply resurrected his melted form.

According to the Source, Darksied is essential to the DC Universe, and therefore, the only person who "can" kill Darksied is his son Orion, because that is his Destiny. The right belongs to no other.

However, if you are going to pit Darksied in a crossover against Dark Pheonix, or any Marvel character, than that rule gets broken, since the Source has no dominion over Marvel. It's fair game then.

Remember..it's not that Darksied can't die. It's that the Source will not allow him too. (Well from what I gather)
If that is true, that would mean that DS could erase Big G since Big G being essential is only to the Marvel U. How's that for a twist on your logic.

Goddess Kali
If that is true, that would mean that DS could erase Big G since Big G being essential is only to the Marvel U. How's that for a twist on your logic.

I didn't say that was the reason Galactus wasn't erased. It's pretty clear that Galactus is far more powerful than the Omega Effect.

Priest
Unlike Darkseid, Galactus is a fundamental concept of the universe, equity. He's the balance between Death and Eternity. A concept cant be erased to begin with.

quanchi112
I didn't say that was the reason Galactus wasn't erased. It's pretty clear that Galactus is far more powerful than the Omega Effect. cosigned, galactus is mightier than the omega effect even at his weakest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Unlike Darkseid, Galactus is a fundamental concept of the universe, equity. He's the balance between Death and Eternity. A concept cant be erased to begin with.

You missed the point. Kali was sayign that DS could be killed in a forum battle becuz the source would hold no power. SO I was saying that Galactus isn't essential to the DCU and his concept means nothing there. That was the point. I was saying that in a merged battle, both concepts are valid.

quanchi112
You missed the point. Kali was sayign that DS could be killed in a forum battle becuz the source would hold no power. SO I was saying that Galactus isn't essential to the DCU and his concept means nothing there. That was the point. I was saying that in a merged battle, both concepts are valid. he tried it and failed, when has the omega ever erased anyone of his calibur. come on who?

im dying to here.

guy222
DP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.