Lobo in Warhammer 40,000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The Main Man and Bounty Hunter Lobo from DC Comics arrives in Warhammer 40K on his space hog.

He arrives and encounters some jokers talking about revering some god dude and frags them.

He wants to have some fun destroying civilizations. Not praise a dude strapped to a golden-toilet.

His contract from being allowed into Heaven or Hell stays true here int hat the Chaos Gods refuse to deal with him.

The Warp in general is repulsed by the idea of his soul.

So, what happens?

From what I know of the guy, he'd annihilateany Space Marine chapter.

He's got an insane healing factor along with strength.

Akuki
Lobo is damn good, but some of the top level fighters in WH40k could definitely take him out, nearly any head of a chapter has amazing firepower, and many psychics available to it, and if Lobo runs across Eldar, he's pretty screwed, as they can simply call in a high level farseer, such as Eldrad Ulthran. Imperium would probably think he's a demon and send off the Grey Knghts and inquisition against him, and believe me he's not getting through them.

grey fox
Man WH40K is f*cked.

Mankind (Imperial guard and such-alike) would probably be spared at first (thought as 'dweebs') while Lobo goes on a rampage and annihilates a good portion of the Tyranids ("I always wanted to kill one a these things ! Aww they were tougher in the movie ...."wink

He'd then move along to the Orkz whom he'd probably get along with pretty damn well , all things considering.

Elder he'd waste, they would probably see him as some kind of calamity worse then the birth of Slannesh. Same with the Dark Elder (I think Lobo dislikes slavery...not too sure...).

By then the Space Marines would start hiring him for various hit and run mission and perhaps even a kamikaze dive into the warp so he can start destroying Daemon infested planets.

Needless to say Lobo is most definitely in his element within battle infested universes that make up '40k.

Bol Gath
As long as he stays away from the more powerful units in w40k he'll be OK. But against the emperor or say a demon he is screwed!
Hell even some Tyranid units would waste him just look at the Carnifex, their claws can tear through adamantium.

PITT_HAPPENS
Agreed most normal level troops he will tear them apart, the powerful psykers could rip him a new one or just send him in the warp.

Galvaclaw
But WH40K adamantium clearly isn't as durable as the marvel equivalent.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
But WH40K adamantium clearly isn't as durable as the marvel equivalent. A little less but most everyone in the 40k universe has weapons that would pierce it, add on runes and in many ways it is stronger than marvels version. Add in the bio titans and he has some serious trouble.

Galvaclaw
According to a poster put out a few years back, the armour on a Predator tank is equal to 140mm of steel. The armour on a Predator includes a layer of Adamantium.

If it was even equavalent to marvels secondary Adamantium it would shrug off Nukes. In the fiction a single space marine can damage a tank with his strength. Space Marines are at most class 5-10 tops.

PITT_HAPPENS

Galvaclaw
I'm interested, which army has access to runes to enhance armour? Space wolves perhaps?

Da Pittman
I'm interested, which army has access to runes to enhance armour? Space wolves perhaps? Pretty much all of them, the Grey Knights are covered in them

Akuki
I'm interested, which army has access to runes to enhance armour? Space wolves perhaps?
The Grey Knights use them as a matter of course on all their armor, basically their the elite space marines (I happen to play them), and the Eldar have their enchanted wraithbone, which can also grow back.

grey fox
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Pretty much all of them, the Grey Knights are covered in them

Yes but the Grey Knights are sheer-awesome, their like Crusaders wearing b*tching power-armour and holding energy field lances.Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Agreed most normal level troops he will tear them apart, the powerful psykers could rip him a new one or just send him in the warp.
Psykers are useless, Lobo is completely immune to psychic attacks and any possible real-world affects can be negated by his ridiculous HF

Hercules
Would be interesting to see how Lobo held up to Exterminatus, or how he fared against a few Greater Daemons.

grey fox
Originally posted by Hercules
Would be interesting to see how Lobo held up to Exterminatus, or how he fared against a few Greater Daemons.

He'd tear 'em apart while laughing.

Da Pittman

Juntai
Well in a KO setting Lobo can be defeated, but if he's just set loose against them or wages a war till death. They'll die eventually, because Lobo can't.

And trying to get some of his blood would be a bad move, because he'd just make more Lobos with it.

And Lobo isn't going to be corrupted. He's pretty much the personifacation of Chaos.

Da Pittman

Hercules
Originally posted by grey fox
He'd tear 'em apart while laughing.

Game or novels?

There is a world of difference!

How do you tear apart exterminatus? its a bombardment from orbit designed to exterminate every living thing on the planet.

Endless Mike
Lobo has exterminated every living thing on multiple planets and done it single - handedly

Da Pittman
Lobo is one bad mofo but he has never dealt with the level of raw power that the 40k universe would throw at him.

grey fox
I'll concede that some of the novels more abstract beings Lobo can't kill (simply because he can't grab them).

About the warp in his chest, he'll just grow more Lobos....

Lobo is what the Carnifexes WANT to be, nigh unstoppable self-repplicating monsters.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by grey fox
I'll concede that some of the novels more abstract beings Lobo can't kill (simply because he can't grab them).

About the warp in his chest, he'll just grow more Lobos....

Lobo is what the Carnifexes WANT to be, nigh unstoppable self-repplicating monsters. Don't matter if he could grab them or not, many of the demons and gods of the 40k universe would tear him a new one and all the Tyrnaids need is some DNA and you are going to have a million Logo Carnifexs running around.

grey fox
DNA sprouts into more Lobos Ja ?

Thus the end of the Tyranids, or...he could just kick the planet into the warp. Were talking about a guy who can keep up with Supes and possibly increase his strength depending on the circumstance.

Da Pittman

grey fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.