Dark Phoenix/Galactus/Surtur vs. Solaris/Imperiex/S'ivaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus just ate Zenn-La
Solaris is at his height of power
Surtur has his twilight Sword

quanchi112
team dc gets crushed here.

guy222
team one

moonknight11
Team 1 wins

TricksterPriest
............Team 2. Sivaa was about devour the universe. Imperiex is an omni-temporal threat. And Solaris was soloing JLA1M.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............Team 2. Sivaa was about devour the universe. Imperiex is an omni-temporal threat. And Solaris was soloing JLA1M. Sivva was defeated by Orion and Superman alone and was nothing special at all.

Imperiex cant defeat a sundipped Superman.

Team one simply overwhelms them and wins easily.

King Kandy
EDIT.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............Team 2. Sivaa was about devour the universe. Imperiex is an omni-temporal threat. And Solaris was soloing JLA1M.
Sivaa: Funny then that you refuse to accept that Galactus was GOING to devour the omniverse or the Black Celestial was GOING to survive the Big Bang.

Imperiex: Interesting then, that your position in the Imperiex thread is that only feats count, not statements.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sivva was defeated by Orion and Superman alone and was nothing special at all.

Imperiex cant defeat a sundipped Superman.

Team one simply overwhelms them and wins easily.
Imperiex never fought a sundipped superman fail more,team 2 stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Imperiex never fought a sundipped superman fail more,team 2 stomps. Imperiex couldnt defeat him with his entropy blasts.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2. Hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Imperiex never fought a sundipped superman fail more,team 2 stomps. His powers failed against Superman. wink

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
His powers failed against Superman. wink

So I guess thats why he nearly died the first time they met only saved by Darkseid

team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
So I guess thats why he nearly died the first time they met only saved by Darkseid

team 2 Sundipped Supes Imperiexs powers failed.

Pyron_Knight
Solaris ain't got shit on any of Team 1. At all.

Bentley
Surtur has no business being here, and Dark Phoenix neither. Poor Galan, alone versus everyone.

Astner
Imperex os Sivaa could probably solo

Pyron_Knight
What about Dark Phoenix? While GS' Phoenix wanking is absurd, a pissed-off evil Phoenix Force avatar is a pretty dangerous threat to a universal power.

moonknight11
Galactus busts out the Ultimate Nullifier and Solos

Bentley
I think that Dark Phoenix in particular is not up to the task, is a relatively weak incarnation and we are talking about two universal thrashers at the very least.

guy222
bumprav

shokosugi
team 1 wins

quanchi112
Still team 1 guy.

iceman24567
Team two hard.

Avlon
Team 2 ftw.

Imperiex solos team 1.

Nestical
Originally posted by moonknight11
Galactus busts out the Ultimate Nullifier and Solos

qft

seriously,if you think team 2 wins,or any of them solos youre obviously doo doo stupid lol

Avlon
Originally posted by Nestical
qft

seriously,if you think team 2 wins,or any of them solos youre obviously doo doo stupid lol

Yep. This is an incredibly well written and worded response.

No idiot could type anything so epic.

Win! eek!

/sarcasm.

celestialbodies
Team one wins this.

xJLxKing
I don't see Imperiex soloing. Although If I am right, S'ivaa was able to destroy a universe

guy222
i posted the scans of how s'ivaa was defeated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.