Pre-retcon Molecule Man vs Spectre and Michael or Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence
This is a much better fight than the other spite thread going on with Thanos and Beyonder. Spectre and either Michael or Lucifer team up to face PR molecule man. Who wins?

Evo
I know Pr-retcon Molecule Man is amazingly strong, but he couldnt even face Spectre by himself. Spectre takes his soul and thats it. And Lucifer Morningstar is one of DC comics strongest beings.

Spectre & Lucifer FTW

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Evo
I know Pr-retcon Molecule Man is amazingly strong, but he couldnt even face Spectre by himself. Spectre takes his soul and thats it. And Lucifer Morningstar is one of DC comics strongest beings.

Spectre & Lucifer FTW

I just chucked Spectre in their to see if people know their stuff. It seems you don't. PR Molecule Man's only challenge would be Michael or Lucifer. PR MM would own Spectre.

llagrok
Originally posted by tooa/presence
I just chucked Spectre in their to see if people know their stuff. It seems you don't. PR Molecule Man's only challenge would be Michael or Lucifer. PR MM would own Spectre.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/odurlylc6.png

tooa/presence
Originally posted by llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/odurlylc6.png
This coming from someone who didn't know depowered tyrant was going to beat Galactus.

llagrok
This coming from someone who didn't know depowered tyrant was going to beat Galactus.

This coming from someone who didn't know that Galactus was the one who beat and depowered Tyrant in the first place eek!

tooa/presence
This coming from someone who didn't know that Galactus was the one who beat and depowered Tyrant in the first place eek!

ya I didn't know Galactus depowered tyrant in the first place roll eyes (sarcastic)
nice way of trying to cover your stupidity

llagrok
ya I didn't know Galactus depowered tyrant in the first place roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you go back and check out previous posts, you'll clearly see that I'm fully aware of what happened in that fight. So your so called statement is false and incorrect. You have no proof of me being oblivious to what happened in the Galactus/Tyrant fights.

quanchi112
This coming from someone who didn't know depowered tyrant was going to beat Galactus. i also think it was pretty plain to see that tyrant was whipping galactus ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You seem to be another one who needs to be on block. You actually had the nerve to think that PR Molecule man beats the Spectre. Are you kidding me or what? The Spectre cuts off Molecule man's powers with a gesture. You cannot be kidding. ANd then you have the nerve to say the only one's who present a challenge to him are Lucifer and Micheal? WTF. Lucifer and Micheal would laugh at him and make fun of his tiny powers.

quanchi112
please someone show me a scan of michael or lucifer doing something amazing. all this hype about them and i havent seen a shred of proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
please someone show me a scan of michael or lucifer doing something amazing. all this hype about them and i havent seen a shred of proof.

You dummy. Go read the respect thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You dummy. Go read the respect thread. nope. show me something. i get nothing, prolly becuz in their respect threads there is nothing that special. i am waiting for this proof. its ur case, so present or remain silent.

tooa/presence
You seem to be another one who needs to be on block. You actually had the nerve to think that PR Molecule man beats the Spectre. Are you kidding me or what? The Spectre cuts off Molecule man's powers with a gesture. You cannot be kidding. ANd then you have the nerve to say the only one's who present a challenge to him are Lucifer and Micheal? WTF. Lucifer and Micheal would laugh at him and make fun of his tiny powers.

The Living Tribunal is much greater than the Spectre. MM was greater than the LT. MM would make the Spectre kiss his shoe and then force the Spectre to have anal sex with a donkey. After that, MM would pimp slap the Spectre back to Mr. Intransigent...you.

llagrok
Originally posted by tooa/presence The Living Tribunal is much greater than the Spectre. MM was greater than the LT. MM would make the Spectre kiss his shoe and then force the Spectre to have anal sex with a donkey. After that, MM would pimp slap the Spectre back to Mr. Intransigent...you.

quanchi112
The Living Tribunal is much greater than the Spectre. MM was greater than the LT. MM would make the Spectre kiss his shoe and then force the Spectre to have anal sex with a donkey. After that, MM would pimp slap the Spectre back to Mr. Intransigent...you. lt is greater than the spectre. this is common knowledge but dc enthusiasts want to say spectre while he is nowhere near as powerful as lt.

tooa/presence
If you go back and check out previous posts, you'll clearly see that I'm fully aware of what happened in that fight. So your so called statement is false and incorrect. You have no proof of me being oblivious to what happened in the Galactus/Tyrant fights.

I never said you were oblivious to the fight. Quit making stuff up. Are you Creshock in disguise? We were arguing about how Tyrant was beating Galactus, not that you actually knew about the fight.

Nikkolas
Originally posted by Galan007
I'll go ahead and throw this scan in here for ya Mr M.....

Molecule Man blasted Beyonder with a shot which could have,

"Slagged several Billion ENTIRE Dimensions (Universes)"

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.th.jpg

laughing out loud

Spectre ever done something like that in one shot?

Hell, Molecule Man constructed a dome that would have survived the destruction of the entire multiverse.

DigiMark007
tooa, keep it down. Insulting Ilgarok and posting lewd comments will get you on my bad side in a hurry.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by DigiMark007
tooa, keep it down. Insulting Ilgarok and posting lewd comments will get you on my bad side in a hurry.
I am not insulting Ilgarok. I am stating that he is making stuff up (much different from an insult). As for the lewd comments... I'll stop.

DigiMark007
Fair enough. Ilgarok knows to watch himself as well, and a glance through this thread shows me that neither one of you have debated terribly respectfully. Sometimes people don't know stuff. Deal with it, correct it intelligently without being condescending, and try to engage in conversation like you aren't 12. It's not rocket science.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Spectre ever done something like that in one shot?

Hell, Molecule Man constructed a dome that would have survived the destruction of the entire multiverse.
I know you are kidding right? THe Spectre Blasted The AM with a Creation Destroying/Remaking Blast. Try again. You FAIL.

tooa/presence
I know you are kidding right? THe Spectre Blasted The AM with a Creation Destroying/Remaking Blast. Try again. You FAIL.
Really? And it didn't even destroy the AM. hmm...

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fair enough. Ilgarok knows to watch himself as well, and a glance through this thread shows me that neither one of you have debated terribly respectfully. Sometimes people don't know stuff. Deal with it, correct it intelligently without being condescending, and try to engage in conversation like you aren't 12. It's not rocket science.

I never resorted to insults. I only questioned whether or not his claim was correct smile

Insult.

quanchi112
I know you are kidding right? THe Spectre Blasted The AM with a Creation Destroying/Remaking Blast. Try again. You FAIL. yeah and that blast killed am right? oh no it failed. poor spectre failed against the am and needed lots of outside to help to stand a chance at beating the am.

tooa/presence
I never resorted to insults. I only questioned whether or not his claim was correct smile

Insult.

what did you want me to say? your lack of intelligence? your foolishness? that was a very weak insult at the most.

llagrok
what did you want me to say? your lack of intelligence? your foolishness? that was a very weak insult at the most.

Please stop insulting me.

I have a different opinion than yours, that does not make me stupid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really? And it didn't even destroy the AM. hmm...

BEcuz the The AM was Uber powerful. And it was still the Spectre's blast that severly weakened the Am. You FAIL. try again.

tooa/presence
Please stop insulting me.

I have a different opinion than yours, that does not make me stupid.

I wasn't insulting you. I suggest you read what I say before you reply.

tooa/presence
BEcuz the The AM was Uber powerful. And it was still the Spectre's blast that severly weakened the Am. You FAIL. try again.

A creation destroying/ remaking blast should do what is says it does. You fail. Try again.

Nikkolas
So, Spectre didn't send out a blast that would have slagged billions of dimensions.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
So, Spectre didn't send out a blast that would have slagged billions of dimensions.

Um huh? Creation Destroying blast. Not millions. Infinite Universes. FAIL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A creation destroying/ remaking blast should do what is says it does. You fail. Try again.

FAIL. The Panel Says it was a creation blast. As in all of creation. YOu fail. Don't hate on the AM becuz he was so powerful that he withstood it. barely.

quanchi112
Um huh? Creation Destroying blast. Not millions. Infinite Universes. FAIL. except one major point. it failed on am.

laughing laughing

poor spectre he needed lots of help to stop the am. lots of help.

in the end superman ended the threat as always in dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
except one major point. it failed on am.

laughing laughing

poor spectre he needed lots of help to stop the am. lots of help.

in the end superman ended the threat as always in dc.
You Idiot. It failed on AM becuz as the comics stated, The AM was the most powerful being ever in comics at the time. Retard. THe Molecule Man's blast failed against the Beyonder as well. does it lesson the blast? No. Go get hooked on a fish line.

tooa/presence
FAIL. The Panel Says it was a creation blast. As in all of creation. YOu fail. Don't hate on the AM becuz he was so powerful that he withstood it. barely.

Anti-monitor was merely a part of creation. It didn't destroy AM so obviously the statement was false. You fail. Try again. Actually don't. You're intransigent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anti-monitor was merely a part of creation. It didn't destroy AM so obviously the statement was false. You fail. Try again. Actually don't. You're intransigent.
UM, Everything is a part of creation, Obviously the AM was beyond creation at this point. Fail. Try again.

quanchi112
You Idiot. It failed on AM becuz as the comics stated, The AM was the most powerful being ever in comics at the time. Retard. THe Molecule Man's blast failed against the Beyonder as well. does it lesson the blast? No. Go get hooked on a fish line. becuz spectre failed and coulndt destoy what he wanted dead. big failure,. thank heavens superman ws there to get the kilshot on am.

Akuki
Just to clarify was the Universe creating and destroying blast by the spectre when he was under his own power or when he was fueled by all the sorcerors in the multiverse?

Mr Master
THe Spectre Blasted The AM with a Creation Destroying/Remaking Blast.

Try again. You FAIL.

Actually that's been RETCONNED!

Spectre and Anti-Monitor together destroyed Reality and THEN
a New Creation Wave was ushured.

No mention of Spectre doing anything on his own or doing anything at all in the creation department.

Mr Master
THe Spectre Blasted The AM with a Creation Destroying/Remaking Blast.

Btw.

Molecule Man has also withstood a Creation Destroying/Remaking blast.

In fact, it was all the power (millions of times more than the Multiverse) of the Beyonder,
Molecule Man blocked and then re-directed.

In 85' The Multiverse was all of canon Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Btw.

Molecule Man has also withstood a Creation Destroying/Remaking blast.

In fact, it was all the power (millions of times more than the Multiverse) of the Beyonder,
Molecule Man blocked and then re-directed.

In 85' The Multiverse was all of canon Marvel.

Did he take the blast to his body? I thought he redirected the energy. Isn't that all together differnt? WW Redirected the Omega Beams. I"d gather she would be ash if she with stood them.

Mr Master
Did he take the blast to his body? I thought he redirected the energy.

MM shielded the Multiverse from being obliterated by the Beyonder's full power.

Beyonder's full power was blocked
and THEN re-directed into the Beyond Realm which encompassed eveything outside the Multiverse.

WW Redirected the Omega Beams. I"d gather she would be ash if she with stood them.

Molecule Man didn't deflect Beyonder's power in another direction.

MM directed Beyonder's power personally into the Beyond Realm.

Mr Master
Molecule Man saved ALL of EXISTENCE in Marvel:

Reed knows if they kill the Beyonder baby, it will wipe out the Multi-verse.

"The Power contained in that Device is the Power of the Beyonder"
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7228/buni7qi7.th.jpg
"If that Energy is Loosed, it could DESTROY EVERYTHING,
EVERYWHERE in One Blinding White Flash"

Molecule Man kills the helpless baby Beyonder turned himself into:

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8315/buni8ou3.th.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5706/buni9sw7.th.jpg

The Beyonder's Energy is released:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8218/buni10jd6.th.jpg
"The child screams...and the END begins"

Just like Reed said "one blinding white flash"

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7535/buni11eg5.th.jpg

But somehow they survive:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9025/buni12vu1.th.jpg

How?

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/2981/buni6ag1.th.jpg

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3842/mm9yb1.th.jpg
"It was the Molecule Man's POWER SHIELDING US"

"A Portal was Opened from our universe into the Beyond"
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/993/buni3oe1.th.jpg
"Molecule Man Opened the Portal, SAVING ALL Existence on HIS SIDE"

This is MM's ultimate Feat. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

and THEN re-directed into the Beyond Realm which encompassed eveything outside the Multiverse.

MM directed Beyonder's power personally into the Beyond Realm.

Did he take the blast himself becuz he was so poweful or did he block or redirect it? simple question.

King_Cold

llagrok is smart enough to know not to insult some one on public forums.

quanchi112

MM directed Beyonder's power personally into the Beyond Realm. wow with this i must conclude that mm really could defeat the opposition here. wow is mm uber as shit.

Mr Master
Did he take the blast himself becuz he was so poweful or did he block or redirect it?

I just told you and showed you.

MM blocked Beyonder's all encompassing blast with his power.

Then MM took Beyonder's full power and directed it into the Beyond Realm.

And again,

AM didn't take anything anymore ... that's been Retconned in the New Countdown series. AM and Spectre together destroyed Reality in their battle, then a new creation wave was ushured on it's own.

There's no mention of Spectre doing anything on his own or AM in the creation department.

(It's a great read and I'm learning so much about the DC Cosmology)

Endless Mike
Well Lucifer took Michael's Multiverse-creating blast at point - blank range and wasn't even affected.

Captain REX
Originally posted by King_Cold
llagrok is smart enough to know not to insult some one on public forums.

Yes, definitely, Bracken.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just told you and showed you.

MM blocked Beyonder's all encompassing blast with his power.

Then MM took Beyonder's full power and directed it into the Beyond Realm.

And again,

AM didn't take anything anymore ... that's been Retconned in the New Countdown series. AM and Spectre together destroyed Reality in their battle, then a new creation wave was ushured on it's own.

There's no mention of Spectre doing anything on his own or AM in the creation department.

(It's a great read and I'm learning so much about the DC Cosmology)

I think you misread. And I asked did MM take the blast to his personal body with no effect. try and keep up.

joesdabest1
Why is it that everytime a DC character is in a thread we hear the same stuff over and over again. They either:

A. Survived a Universe Creating Blast
B. Survived a Multiverse Creating Blast
C. Are a part of the source
D. Are a part of the Presence
E. Are the presence
F. Challenged the presence
G. Blocked the Godwave
H. Deflected the Godwave
I. Slowed the Godwave down
J. Are Equal to the presence
K. Are source empowered
L. Sneezed galaxies away (wtf?)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Why is it that everytime a DC character is in a thread we hear the same stuff over and over again. They either:

B. Are a part of the source
C. Are a part of the Presence
D. Are the presence
E. Challenged the presence
F. Blocked the Godwave
G. Deflected the Godwave
H. Slowed the Godwave down
I. Are Equal to the presence
J. Are source empowered
K. Sneezed galaxies away (wtf?)

How come when ever there is a Marvel character in a thread we hear the same stuff over and over.

Galactus can do this becuz of what he did in the BC arc?
Such and Such pulls out the UN
XYZ character destroyed countless Galaxies in thier fight
XYZ character can move this fast while traveling so that should count as battle speed.
XYZ character has infinite power, How many damned infinite power people are there in marvel any way?
XYZ character was the one above all, even tho it NEVER Says it on panel. Only from teh character's own mouth.
ABC Character wiped out the omniverse ( this week's omniversal destroyer all of whom happen to be human LMAO)

quanchi112
Originally posted by joesdabest1

B. Survived a Multiverse Creating Blast
C. Are a part of the source
D. Are a part of the Presence
E. Are the presence
F. Challenged the presence
G. Blocked the Godwave
H. Deflected the Godwave
I. Slowed the Godwave down
J. Are Equal to the presence
K. Are source empowered
L. Sneezed galaxies away (wtf?) laughing

i love it cuz there is usually no proof and no on panel fetas to these dc charcaters that most call aweinspiring.

then we spend time over arguing about whether thanos is god or not while there is no scan saying anyone over there in dc is supreme with on panel feats backing them up.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well Lucifer took Michael's Multiverse-creating blast at point - blank range and wasn't even affected.

The blast that MM blocked & harnessed was millions of times more powerful
than the rest of Marvel combined.

It did make MM bed stricken though,
but jeesh,
this is Classic Beyonder's full power for crying out loud.

quanchi112
The blast that MM blocked & harnessed was millions of times more powerful
than the rest of Marvel combined.

It did make MM bed stricken though,
but jeesh,
this is Classic Beyonder's full power for crying out loud. this mm was freaking powerful.

Mr Master
I think you misread. And I asked did MM take the blast to his personal body with no effect.

And I gave you the answer twice.

try and keep up.

Try and read a comic for a change.

Mr Master
this mm was freaking powerful.

yes

quanchi112
And I gave you the answer twice.

Try and read a comic for a change. nice ownage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Pre Retconned MM loses to Lucifer, Michael, or the Spectre. He's not even a blip on the radar as his past is cut off and his entire family line is destroyed before he is born.

Mr Master
The Pre Retconned MM loses to Lucifer, Michael, or the Spectre. He's not even a blip on the radar as his past is cut off and his entire family line is destroyed before he is born.

I won't comment on who would win, but your theoretical projection on the results are funny

quanchi112
The Pre Retconned MM loses to Lucifer, Michael, or the Spectre. He's not even a blip on the radar as his past is cut off and his entire family line is destroyed before he is born. tell us why. hint scans and proof hels. otherwise ur just ranting. spectre is to busy fighting batman to worry about a big threat like mm. spectre lost to am. sorry spectre doesnt cut the mustard here.

michael from what ive read isnt anything tha special to put him in this league.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I won't comment on who would win, but your theoretical projection on the results are funny
you dont' have to. the Spectre gave micheal a great fight and then lost. he was able to depower mxy and destroy the entire 9th age of magic while depowered. Lucifer and michael are superior to the spectre. All three would pwn the classic MM with great ease. sould steal, mind rape, severing his time line, depowering him, so many ways they would win. It's not even funny.

quanchi112
you dont' have to. the Spectre gave micheal a great fight and then lost. he was able to depower mxy and destroy the entire 9th age of magic while depowered. Lucifer and michael are superior to the spectre. All three would pwn the classic MM with great ease. sould steal, mind rape, severing his time line, depowering him, so many ways they would win. It's not even funny. show some scnas. mm i feel could tkae this. evidence is defintiely in mm's favor due to none on dc's side here.

Mr Master
you dont' have to. the Spectre gave micheal a great fight and then lost. he was able to depower mxy and destroy the entire 9th age of magic while depowered.

What do I care.

Lucifer and michael are superior to the spectre.

Classic MM is superior to the LT.

All three would pwn the classic MM with great ease. sould steal, mind rape, severing his time line, depowering him, so many ways they would win. It's not even funny.

your theoretical projection on the results are funny

Again I never said MM would take this, but my above re-post is justified.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What do I care.

Classic MM is superior to the LT.

Again I never said MM would take this, but my above re-post is justified.

Classic MM is superior to the current LT? Does classsic MM have any omniversal or Megaversal Feats? He certainly isn't powerful enough to bring back death. Nice try. LT brought back the abstracts with a wave of his hand.

quanchi112
Classic MM is superior to the current LT? Does classsic MM have any omniversal or Megaversal Feats? He certainly isn't powerful enough to bring back death. Nice try. LT brought back the abstracts with a wave of his hand. where is ur proof. oh thats right u dont have any.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
where is ur proof. oh thats right u dont have any.

laughing

you idiot. beyonder killed death. everyone begged him not to. The molecule man couldn 't bring her back. He tried to by trying to kill a flower if I remember correctly. Dummy. The Lt brought back all the abstracts with a wave of his hand after worlock had destroyed them. hence the LT is superior to the classic MM.

llagrok
We all know that LT did that no expression

quanchi112
you idiot. beyonder killed death. everyone begged him not to. The molecule man couldn 't bring her back. He tried to by trying to kill a flower if I remember correctly. Dummy. The Lt brought back all the abstracts with a wave of his hand after worlock had destroyed them. hence the LT is superior to the classic MM. since the retcon. this is classic mm. please now back up ur claims about spectre and michael. something or else u fold.

nvrbeenwthagirl
since the retcon. this is classic mm. please now back up ur claims about spectre and michael. something or else u fold.

That is the point. The LT was weaker then. Thus saying the MM is more poweful than the LT holds no weight. It was a weak LT. MM couldnt' bring death back and yet he was weaker than the LT. Thus the LT being used as a marker was much weaker. Thus the Beyonder and the MM aren't all that hot shit since they both could pwn a very weak lt.

quanchi112
That is the point. The LT was weaker then. Thus saying the MM is more poweful than the LT holds no weight. It was a weak LT. MM couldnt' bring death back and yet he was weaker than the LT. Thus the LT being used as a marker was much weaker. Thus the Beyonder and the MM aren't all that hot shit since they both could pwn a very weak lt. yes they are. this at the time we talking about these characters were badasses. they were retconned into weaker beings. think.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes they are. this at the time we talking about these characters were badasses. they were retconned into weaker beings. think.

laughing

you aren't htining you retard. you can't use the current feats of the LT as a marker for how powerufl MM or the beyonder were since the LT in the story was weaker than he is now. MM was more powerful than the LT. MM couldn't bring back death. Thus he is no where near the power of the current lt. Thus he isn't all that powerful. Anyone of these three can stomp a mud hole in MM.

quanchi112
you aren't htining you retard. you can't use the current feats of the LT as a marker for how powerufl MM or the beyonder were since the LT in the story was weaker than he is now. MM was more powerful than the LT. MM couldn't bring back death. Thus he is no where near the power of the current lt. Thus he isn't all that powerful. Anyone of these three can stomp a mud hole in MM. ur still talking about marvel characters. show me something where these dc guys are as powerful as u advertise.

oh am i getting to u nver.

laughing

ur so easy. keep the insults going and ull only get urself in trouble.

stick to the topic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur still talking about marvel characters. show me something where these dc guys are as powerful as u advertise.

oh am i getting to u nver.

laughing

ur so easy. keep the insults going and ull only get urself in trouble.

stick to the topic.

I wish they would ban you. we shoudl have a no dummy policy. Lucifer defies God and actually uses the power of God to his own whim. Micheal is the power of God and has pwned a fully powered angry spectre. The spectre was able to pwn parrallax who wiped out all of DC time and was creating alter time lines in the process. So um, you done? or shall i pwn you more.

quanchi112
I wish they would ban you. we shoudl have a no dummy policy. Lucifer defies God and actually uses the power of God to his own whim. Micheal is the power of God and has pwned a fully powered angry spectre. The spectre was able to pwn parrallax who wiped out all of DC time and was creating alter time lines in the process. So um, you done? or shall i pwn you more. show me some on panel feats of these backing up these claims. talk is cheap here. feats stand taller than words. sorry but u havent proven anything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
your talk is less than cheap. it's worth less. check out some Dc repsect threads and then come back.

quanchi112
your talk is less than cheap. it's worth less. check out some Dc repsect threads and then come back. i figuered u have absolutely nothing. ur argument just went up in flames.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i figuered u have absolutely nothing. ur argument just went up in flames. actually you are just an idiot. everyone knows everything i said about micheal, lucifer and the spectre is true. You didn't even know that the lt recreated the abstracts where as MM couldn't even bring back death.you are the one who went down in flames pages ago.

quanchi112
actually you are just an idiot. everyone knows everything i said about micheal, lucifer and the spectre is true. You didn't even know that the lt recreated the abstracts where as MM couldn't even bring back death.you are the one who went down in flames pages ago. no i didnt. put up or shut up. show me scans of michael just owning badass beings. show me him doing anything that puts him in league with this mm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no i didnt. put up or shut up. show me scans of michael just owning badass beings. show me him doing anything that puts him in league with this mm.

and exactly who did classic Mm pwn? he couldn't even bring back death. So just how powerful is this mm you want to say wins? He couldn't even bring back one abstract. Micheals power created a multiverse. lucifer was able to take the power and not be consumed with it and shape himself a multiverse. the spectre gave michael, you know the one who is god's power in persona, a good fight. MM couldn't even bring back death. you fail. you have lost this argument and I have pwned you. MM couldn't even bring back death.

quanchi112
and exactly who did classic Mm pwn? he couldn't even bring back death. So just how powerful is this mm you want to say wins? He couldn't even bring back one abstract. Micheals power created a multiverse. lucifer was able to take the power and not be consumed with it and shape himself a multiverse. the spectre gave michael, you know the one who is god's power in persona, a good fight. MM couldn't even bring back death. you fail. you have lost this argument and I have pwned you. MM couldn't even bring back death. so what he shouldered the beyonders blast while spectre failed miserabley against micheal. doesnt say much as amped up cap marvel beat his ass till his power was cut off. shazam even gave spectre a good fight. spectre should stick to killing magical beings and not bring it to mm. so again what is so impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so what he shouldered the beyonders blast while spectre failed miserabley against micheal. doesnt say much as amped up cap marvel beat his ass till his power was cut off. shazam even gave spectre a good fight. spectre should stick to killing magical beings and not bring it to mm. so again what is so impressive.

Fail. the Spectre actually gave the power of god a fight. MM couldn't even bring death back. The Spectre was hostless when shazam gave him a fight. So you bringing that up was kinda dumb since we are talking about full power spectre.

kevdude

quit asking people to show you scans of there powers damn! You have already seen there scans and because you hate DC you ignore them, if LT or Thanos ever did what the twins ever did you would be amazed

Mr Master
beyonder killed death. everyone begged him not to.

The molecule man couldn 't bring her back.

The Lt brought back all the abstracts with a wave of his hand after worlock had destroyed them.

hence the LT is superior to the classic MM.

Actually Death wasn't even there when Warlock did his thing.

So instead of calling cats dummy,

you should Read a Comic before spewing the usual bull shit

Mr Master
You didn't even know that the lt recreated the abstracts where as MM couldn't even bring back death.

And you didn't even know that Death wasn't there. erm

So your argument is null & void.

Mr Master
and exactly who did classic Mm pwn?

MM saved all of Marvel, something no one else was capable of including the LT.

he couldn't even bring back death.

"couldn't even?"

No one was able to bring back Death, only the Beyonder.

So just how powerful is this mm

More powerful than the LT.

The same LT of always.

the spectre gave michael, you know the one who is god's power in persona, a good fight.

MM went toe to toe with the Beyonder and gave him a fight too.

In fact, MM nearly got the best of Beyonder.

MM couldn't even bring back death. you fail. you have lost this argument and I have pwned you. MM couldn't even bring back death.

You keep repeating the same shit

but since you never read a comic you don't know that NO ONE was able to bring back Death.

Only the Beyonder.

Beyonder >>> ALL of Marvel x Millions.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Death wasn't even there when Warlock did his thing.

So instead of calling cats dummy,

you should Read a Comic before spewing the usual bull shit

maybe you should stop being a dummy and read. Did I any where say that Death was in the abstracts? no. I was just showing how powerful the Lt is and how easily he brought them back. FAIL.

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude
if LT or Thanos ever did what the twins ever did you would be amazed

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you didn't even know that Death wasn't there. erm

So your argument is null & void.

You idiot. Where in my post do i say death was part of the abstracts? Fail. the point was that the LT could bring back the abstracts with ease including Eternity and galactus who are equal to death. FAIL. So your argument is the one null and void. next time try reading what I post. no where did i say death was there. I say the abstracts.

Mr Master
maybe you should stop being a dummy and read. Did I any where say that Death was in the abstracts? no. I was just showing how powerful the Lt is and how easily he brought them back. FAIL.

Yea, you repeated in 7 Posts the same crap:

"MM couldn't even bring back Death ... the LT brought back the abstracts"

The difference is the Abstracts weren't erased from existence, they were destroyed.

In Marvel the Concept lingers. (LT remade their M-bodys)

The Beyonder erased the actual Concept from existence.

No one including the LT was able to reverse that except for the Beyonder.

Beyonder >>> ALL of Marvel x Millions.

kevdude
laughing

Show me or tell me, has LT ever been in Deaths realm powerless and still would have won?? Has LT ever had his powers turned on himself burned from the inside out and still lived?? Or how about has LT ever had the chance to rule over creation and not just being a cosmic judge?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
You idiot.

You ignorant child.

Where in my post do i say death was part of the abstracts?

You implied it.

You said the LT brought back all the Abstracts.

Death is part of the Abstracts.

the point was that the LT could bring back the abstracts with ease including Eternity and galactus who are equal to death. FAIL.

Those were their M-bodys you baboon ... not the Concepts they represent.

Show where on panel the LT brought back the Concept of Death from non-existence.

Show me the LT re-creating any Concept.

"Fail?"

Go READ Comics.

So your argument is the one null and void. next time try reading what I post.

You simply made an ass of yourself.

You repeated the same irrelevant nonsense.

But had you Read a Comic you would know,

The LT never re-created the Concepts,

the LT re-created the M-bodys of the Concepts. (and Death was never there)

no where did i say death was there.

I say the abstracts.

Death is an Abstract ... and you said "All the Abstracts"

Mr Master
Show me or tell me, has LT ever been in Deaths realm powerless and still would have won?? Has LT ever had his powers turned on himself burned from the inside out and still lived?? Or how about has LT ever had the chance to rule over creation and not just being a cosmic judge??

This is all inconsequential friend.

I laughed cause you said if LT or THOTI did what the twins did we would be amazed.

THOTI made Thanos everything within the Omniverse.

Thanos was the Omniverse personified. (what greater feat is there?)
One may be able to match it but surpass it? Never.

The LT held the embodiments/guardians of Two MegaverseS.
One Megaverse is a collection of MultiverseS.
One Multiverse is an Infinite number of UniverseS.

The LT held Two MegaverseS in one Hand.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You ignorant child.

You implied it.

You said the LT brought back all the Abstracts.

Death is part of the Abstracts.

Those were their M-bodys you baboon ... not the Concepts they represent.

Show where on panel the LT brought back the Concept of Death from non-existence.

Show me the LT re-creating any Concept.

"Fail?"

Go READ Comics.

You simply made an ass of yourself.

You repeated the same irrelevant nonsense.

But had you Read a Comic you would know,

The LT never re-created the Concepts,

the LT re-created the M-bodys of the Concepts. (and Death was never there)

Death is an Abstract ... and you said "All the Abstracts" fail. Where in the hell do I say ALL the abstracts? And why in the hell would The Lt need to recreate the m bodies if the concepts where not destroyed. they could have simply willed themselves back. you just don't like the fact that i'm messing up your hierachy. the Lt recreates the abstradts after Warlock destroys them with the IG. Unless the IG isn't really all that powerful. Or dont' you think that the god of reality would know if he destroys an m body or the concept. Worlock isn't some idiot user. He destroyed the abstracts. The Lt waves his hand and recreates them. nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I laughed cause you said if LT or THOTI did what the twins did we would be amazed.

Thanos was the omniverse and yet coudln't absorb death? is her wrealm ouside of the omniverse? WTF.

And I seem to remember the LT having to confer with a hooded spectral ally before he actually shaped his two megaverses. The Source is Everthing. matched and surpassed. Thanos couldnt' even reach deaths' wrealm. Some omniverse personified.

kevdude

As you would be. If he was everything in the omniverse he would have taken out death as well right?? he didn't as on panel.

Going outside the omniverse and into the Void talking to God about his plans is uh something bigger.

Mr Master
fail. Where in the hell do I say ALL the abstracts?

"fail?"

dontgetit
The molecule man couldn 't bring her back.

The Lt brought back all the abstracts with a wave of his hand

hence the LT is superior to the classic MM.

What?

Even you're surprised at how you bull shit?

And why in the hell would The Lt need to recreate the m bodies if the concepts where not destroyed.

Who said the LT "needed to?" (where is this stated on panel or in abio?) No where,
because it's just more of same gibberish.

The LT made Warlock's attack null & void, thus returning the Abstracts.

they could have simply willed themselves back.

Nice unsupported thought coming straight from your ass.

you just don't like the fact that i'm messing up your hierachy.

loleyes

Lay off the crack.

the Lt recreates the abstradts after Warlock destroys them with the IG. Unless the IG isn't really all that powerful. Or dont' you think that the god of reality would know if he destroys an m body or the concept. Worlock isn't some idiot user. He destroyed the abstracts. The Lt waves his hand and recreates them. nuff said.

Incorrect.

Warlock destroys the Abtracts (minus Death & others)

the LT waves his hand and makes Warlock's attack null & void, thus nullifying Warlock's attack.

Mr Master
Thanos was the omniverse and yet coudln't absorb death?

is her wrealm ouside of the omniverse? WTF.

Correct.

Thanos was everything INSIDE the Omniverse.

The realm of Death is located OUTSIDE the Omniverse.

You've been told this before, today in fact but jeesh that intransigence of yours is no joke.

And I seem to remember the LT having to confer with a hooded spectral ally before he actually shaped his two megaverses.

Yea, the LT "consulted" with this mysterious cat.

Then the LT did all the physical work ALONE. smile

In other words it was the power of the LT ALONE manipulating the Two MegaverseS.

Thanos couldnt' even reach deaths' wrealm. Some omniverse personified.

nuts

Mr Master
As you would be.

Nah. I've seen it ... no big deal.

If he was everything in the omniverse he would have taken out death as well right?? he didn't as on panel.

It's not about "if he was" ... Thanos WAS everything INSIDE the Omniverse:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4411/th10kz1.th.jpg
"I was Everything ... bonded to Omni-Reality"

Death survived because the Realm of Death is located OUTSIDE the Omniverse:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5615/deathsurvivesoc0.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/573/allhecould6ak6.th.jpg

Going outside the omniverse and into the Void talking to God about his plans is uh something bigger.

Yea the Fantastic Four travelled beyond the Omniverse into Heaven on panel,

they spoke with the God of Marvel ... smokin'

Bigger than Thanos becoming everything withIn the Omniverse though?

heck NO!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is it master/ did Warlock kill the abstracts or M bodies? either the IG isn't all the powerful and The user cant' tell the difference between m bodies and the real thing, or the Ig has no power over real abstracts. which doesn't make any sense, since we know eternity didn't want anyone to have the Ig. So It makes sense that Warlock was poweful enough to kill the abstracts and the LT brings them back with a wave of his hand. thus THe LT is far superior to classic beyonder or classic mM. Rebuttle? You either have to prove that the Ig is a worthless trinket and doesn't make one god or that The LT isn'at all that powerful and only reacreated the M bodies. which makes no sense since we know the abstracts can do that on thier own. which is it. enlighten us

Merlyn
No physical battle would be needed...

Lucifer could play some mind games, and get MM to kill himsef... 313

Mr Master
Which is it master/ did Warlock kill the abstracts or M bodies?

Warlock destroyed the Abstracts M-bodys but not the Concepts they represent.

either the IG isn't all the powerful and The user cant' tell the difference between m bodies and the real thing, or the Ig has no power over real abstracts. which doesn't make any sense, since we know eternity didn't want anyone to have the Ig.

I'm sure the Ig could destroy erase or do whatever it wants to any Abstract.

But in that particular incident, Warlock did NOT erase the Concepts they represent.

So It makes sense that Warlock was poweful enough to kill the abstracts and the LT brings them back with a wave of his hand.

The only thing that makes sense is what happened On Panel.

Warlock destroyed the Abstract M-bodys.

The LT nullified Warlock's attack.

The Abstract M-bodys were re-created.

thus THe LT is far superior to classic beyonder or classic mM. Rebuttle?

You're making fallacious calculations based on your ignorance.

Yea, mighty mouse > the LT.
(I'm sure you'l find some way to make sense out of it in your own head)

You either have to prove that the Ig is a worthless trinket and doesn't make one god or that The LT isn'at all that powerful and only reacreated the M bodies. which makes no sense since we know the abstracts can do that on thier own. which is it. enlighten us

Again, and for the last time.

Warlock destroyed the Abstract M-bodys, (excluding Death * others)

the LT nullified this action and in doing so the Abstract M-bodys were re-created.

Can the IG erase Concepts? I'm sure it can.

but it didn't happen in this particular scenerio.

I wouldn't need to enlighten you if you just Read a Comic book before debating.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Warlock destroyed the Abstracts M-bodys but not the Concepts they represent.

I'm sure the Ig could destroy erase or do whatever it wants to any Abstract.

But in that particular incident, Warlock did NOT erase the Concepts they represent.

The only thing that makes sense is what happened On Panel.

Warlock destroyed the Abstract M-bodys.

The LT nullified Warlock's attack.

The Abstract M-bodys were re-created.

You're making fallacious calculations based on your ignorance.

Yea, mighty mouse > the LT.
(I'm sure you'l find some way to make sense out of it in your own head)

Again, and for the last time.

Warlock destroyed the Abstract M-bodys, (excluding Death * others)

the LT nullified this action and in doing so the Abstract M-bodys were re-created.

Can the IG erase Concepts? I'm sure it can.

but it didn't happen in this particular scenerio.

I wouldn't need to enlighten you if you just Read a Comic book before debating.

Your attempt is PATHETIC. Warlock either didn't have omnicience as the IG wielder, thus making the IG much weaker than thought, as he in anger would erase the abstracts, not thier mbodies, or dont' you think a God would kill the very being? Or He destroyed the abstracts and the lT brought them back with ease. thus showing that the LT is by far more powerful than he was in 85. either way I win. either the IG isnt' as powerful as one would have one believe since the user can't even mange to kill the very things the Omnicient uswer was trying to do, or the LT is far superior today. i take the ladder. the LT creates the abstracts with a wave of his hand. We know the Lt has power over the Abstracts that MM nor the PRBeyonder did. The abstracts are nothing to the LT.

kevdude
Nah. I've seen it ... no big deal.

It's not about "if he was" ... Thanos WAS everything INSIDE the Omniverse:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4411/th10kz1.th.jpg
"I was Everything ... bonded to Omni-Reality"

Death survived because the Realm of Death is located OUTSIDE the Omniverse:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5615/deathsurvivesoc0.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/573/allhecould6ak6.th.jpg

Yea the Fantastic Four travelled beyond the Omniverse into Heaven on panel,

they spoke with the God of Marvel ... smokin'

Bigger than Thanos becoming everything withIn the Omniverse though?

heck NO!

Alright well what is your position on Thanos with thotu when he was suppose to sacrifice himself to remake the MU??? Since he absorbed LT, Eternity and others that would make Death owns them all and even Thanos right?

Lucifer went into the void and outside of the omniverse and debated to God about his plans. The Marvel Heaven was shown inside the MU not in the void.

quanchi112
Your attempt is PATHETIC. Warlock either didn't have omnicience as the IG wielder, thus making the IG much weaker than thought, as he in anger would erase the abstracts, not thier mbodies, or dont' you think a God would kill the very being? Or He destroyed the abstracts and the lT brought them back with ease. thus showing that the LT is by far more powerful than he was in 85. either way I win. either the IG isnt' as powerful as one would have one believe since the user can't even mange to kill the very things the Omnicient uswer was trying to do, or the LT is far superior today. i take the ladder. the LT creates the abstracts with a wave of his hand. We know the Lt has power over the Abstracts that MM nor the PRBeyonder did. The abstracts are nothing to the LT. ur arguing is childlike. it screams i hate marvel and i hate that they have actual pamnel feats while in dc superman always saves the day and is the man over there.

how bad does superman frustrate you, really? anyways lt is written more powerful today but back then beyonder was the man. beyonder was doing things that would make mr mxy drool.

quanchi112
Alright well what is your position on Thanos with thotu when he was suppose to sacrifice himself to remake the MU??? Since he absorbed LT, Eternity and others that would make Death owns them all and even Thanos right?

Lucifer went into the void and outside of the omniverse and debated to God about his plans. The Marvel Heaven was shown inside the MU not in the void. so what about lucifer. show me some scans of him pawning all the competition at once. show me something.

kevdude
so what about lucifer. show me some scans of him pawning all the competition at once. show me something.

Why don't you stop asking questions and see if its true??? Go right now to the Lucifer respect thread or wiki.

Or go here

http://www.dcuguide.com/History_Home.php

Learn to do research.

quanchi112
Why don't you stop asking questions and see if its true??? Go right now to the Lucifer respect thread or wiki.

Or go here

http://www.dcuguide.com/History_Home.php

Learn to do research. cuz i guarantee its not as impressive as thanos with the heart. i know there arent scnas becuz its argued based on theoretical evidence for the most part. show me a scan or concede in ur argument. burden of proof falls on u not me.

stick out tongue

Mr Master
Your attempt is PATHETIC. Warlock either didn't have omnicience as the IG wielder, thus making the IG much weaker than thought, as he in anger would erase the abstracts, not thier mbodies, or dont' you think a God would kill the very being? Or He destroyed the abstracts and the lT brought them back with ease. thus showing that the LT is by far more powerful than he was in 85. either way I win. either the IG isnt' as powerful as one would have one believe since the user can't even mange to kill the very things the Omnicient uswer was trying to do, or the LT is far superior today. i take the ladder. the LT creates the abstracts with a wave of his hand. We know the Lt has power over the Abstracts that MM nor the PRBeyonder did. The abstracts are nothing to the LT.

nuts

You're a waste of time.

quanchi112
nuts

You're a waste of time. rolling on floor laughing laughing

Mr Master

hum

The LT, Eternity and the others were withIn the Omniverse trying to battle Thanos.

Death was NEVER withIn Time & Space, (Reality/Omniverse)

Thanos ONlY absorbed the Time & Space of the Marvel Universe:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8809/allhecould3sq3.th.jpg

Thnaos did NOT absorb anything OUTSIDE of TIme & Space.

Lucifer went into the void and outside of the omniverse and debated to God about his plans. The Marvel Heaven was shown inside the MU not in the void.

The Marvel Heaven was shown OUTSIDE of Reality.

The God of Marvel doesn't hang out in a Void, he chills in a drawing studio
creating everything that takes place in Marvel on paper with his collaborator.

Just cause in DC it was a Void, doesn't mean in Marvel it has to be the same.

quanchi112
hum

The LT, Eternity and the others were withIn the Omniverse trying to battle Thanos.

Just cause in DC it was a Void, doesn't mean in Marvel it has to be the same. great points.

kevdude
cuz i guarantee its not as impressive as thanos with the heart. i know there arent scnas becuz its argued based on theoretical evidence for the most part. show me a scan or concede in ur argument. burden of proof falls on u not me.

stick out tongue

Well the burden is not really on me its on you, you don't know what your talking about and i'm trying to point you in the right direction and you simply won't go. Just because you think your right doesn't mean you are.. wink If Death comes from The Source like everything does and Lucifer went to it and stood on its shoulder, do I really need to say more?

nvrbeenwthagirl
nuts

You're a waste of time.

Poor thing can't think his way out. the being 2nd only to God can't bring death back/ since the Lt " hasn't been retconned" according to you.

quanchi112
Well the burden is not really on me its on you, you don't know what your talking about and i'm trying to point you in the right direction and you simply won't go. Just because you think your right doesn't mean you are.. wink If Death comes from The Source like everything does and Lucifer went to it and stood on its shoulder, do I really need to say more? u have seen thanos scans. it says he is supreme and he proves it on panel. u either have proof or u have hot air. when u find proof u may respond to me again.

kevdude
hum

Just cause in DC it was a Void, doesn't mean in Marvel it has to be the same.

Didn't TOAA/God tell the f4 thats how he looks to them?? He could look different to others.

kevdude
u have seen thanos scans. it says he is supreme and he proves it on panel. u either have proof or u have hot air. when u find proof u may respond to me again.

ha funny kid, just trying to help you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
Poor thing can't think his way out.

You're confident while getting stomped post after post.

I gotta respect your shamelessness.

the being 2nd only to God can't bring death back/ since the Lt " hasn't been retconned" according to you.

I never said the LT can't erase or re-create Death.

The LT could not bring back Death from the nullification Beyonder put on the Concept.

Why?

Because Beyonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LT.

Had a weaker being erased Death, I'm sure the LT could have fixed it.
But since it was Classic Beyonder ... ermmno

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're confident while getting stomped post after post.

I gotta respect your shamelessness.

I never said the LT can't erase or re-create Death.

The LT could not bring back Death from the nullification Beyonder put on the Concept.

Why?

Because Beyonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LT.

Had a weaker being erased Death, I'm sure the LT could have fixed it.
But since it was Classic Beyonder ... ermmno

The MM couldn't bring her back either. And The beyonder had to have someone sacrifice themselves if I am remembering. Obviously niether the beyonder nor the Mm were infinitely powerful. where as you have already stated that the LT is omnipotent. I am done with you. My point stands. The Lt is superior to either.

Mr Master
Didn't TOAA/God tell the f4 thats how he looks to them?? He could look different to others.

What difference does it make?

Regardless of what he looked like he was God (an Artist)
and he had a Collaborator (the Writer)

This took place in Marvel Heaven, which is located Outside of Reality.

God/Toaa were depicted working on Marvel Comic book titles from Black Panther to Silver Surfer,
even Galactus was just a drawing on a piece of paper.

He could look different to others.

Actually he said all of his creations see him this way.

quanchi112
The MM couldn't bring her back either. And The beyonder had to have someone sacrifice themselves if I am remembering. Obviously niether the beyonder nor the Mm were infinitely powerful. where as you have already stated that the LT is omnipotent. I am done with you. My point stands. The Lt is superior to either. now he is but back then he wasnt. retcons kinda change things.

tooa/presence
nvr is an intransigent fool that always gets owned by mr master.

tooa/presence
Which is it master/ did Warlock kill the abstracts or M bodies? either the IG isn't all the powerful and The user cant' tell the difference between m bodies and the real thing, or the Ig has no power over real abstracts. which doesn't make any sense, since we know eternity didn't want anyone to have the Ig. So It makes sense that Warlock was poweful enough to kill the abstracts and the LT brings them back with a wave of his hand. thus THe LT is far superior to classic beyonder or classic mM. Rebuttle? You either have to prove that the Ig is a worthless trinket and doesn't make one god or that The LT isn'at all that powerful and only reacreated the M bodies. which makes no sense since we know the abstracts can do that on thier own. which is it. enlighten us

hey why don't you try reading a comic book for once.

tooa/presence

I should have pointed this out earlier. This wasn't even the Spectre's own power. This was when he was fueled by all the sorcerors. Pathetic. PR MM was way more impressive by himself.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Akuki
Just to clarify was the Universe creating and destroying blast by the spectre when he was under his own power or when he was fueled by all the sorcerors in the multiverse?

Yes it was. Should have answered this sooner.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nvr is an intransigent fool that always gets owned by mr master. you are master's whore **** who can't think for himself. my argument is valid you idiot. suck sucking nuts and start thinking.

quanchi112
nvr is an intransigent fool that always gets owned by mr master. thumb up

Air Legend
you are master's whore **** who can't think for himself. my argument is valid you idiot. suck sucking nuts and start thinking.

Maybe I should report this. You were warned yesterday...reporting you might temporarily ban you.

I say quit being intransigent for once and accept the sound logic that utterly owns you everytime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Maybe I should report this. You were warned yesterday...reporting you might temporarily ban you.

I say quit being intransigent for once and accept the sound logic that utterly owns you everytime.

There was no logic. My logic is sound. MM has no feats to even begin to suggest he is in Any of these three's league. Now shall I report him bashing me first why dont' we all take a temp ban.

Air Legend
There was no logic. My logic is sound. MM has no feats to even begin to suggest he is in Any of these three's league. Now shall I report him bashing me first why dont' we all take a temp ban.

He's wrong. I'm right. Sound logic thumb up
Reported.

Captain REX
Air Legend, you started that one. Don't try to pass it off just because Nvr is one to react thusly. Next time it will be a warning.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Captain REX
Air Legend, you started that one. Don't try to pass it off just because Nvr is one to react thusly. Next time it will be a warning.

Just because I called him an intransigent fool doesn't give him the right to say "you are master's whore **** who can't think for himself. my argument is valid you idiot. suck sucking nuts and start thinking." Those are VERY different level of abuses. Letting this fly by like you have is unacceptable.

Lord Prime
Spectre and Michael or Lucifer ftw, this is over kill.

Erik-Lensherr
I find it ridiculous how people use Pre-Retcon Molecule Man (and Beyonder) in versus matches , the main reason being that there shouldn't be such a thing as Pre-Retcon .
Either way , Spectre and Lucifer or Michael erase MM from existence .

Air Legend
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I find it ridiculous how people use Pre-Retcon Molecule Man (and Beyonder) in versus matches , the main reason being that there shouldn't be such a thing as Pre-Retcon .
Either way , Spectre and Lucifer or Michael erase MM from existence .

I don't find- it is ridiculous how you think Spectre and Lucifer or Michael could erase MM from existence. Show me a scan of any of them doing a more impressive feat than PR MM.

kevdude
I don't find- it is ridiculous how you think Spectre and Lucifer or Michael could erase MM from existence. Show me a scan of any of them doing a more impressive feat than PR MM.

Has PR MM ever gone up against Gods opposite? How about be in Deaths realm powerless and be able to kill her?? Or stand right in the middle of a big bang explosion and reform from nothing in mer seconds?

Air Legend
Has PR MM ever gone up against Gods opposite?
He went up against the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe at the time.
How about be in Deaths realm powerless and be able to kill her??
How about PR MM>all abstracts including LT.
Originally posted by kevdude Or stand right in the middle of a big bang explosion and reform from nothing in mer seconds?

How about MM shielding the Multiverse from being obliterated by the Beyonder's power. Also Galactus survived a big crunch. That feat is not impressive.

MM can take this.

kevdude
1. loses
2. loses because he can't do it without this powers
3. Galactus had help to survive, and didn't the Beyonder not know about him shielding his powers?? If he did know he would have destroyed him, much like Michael would do.

So still loses

Air Legend
1. loses
2. loses because he can't do it without this powers
3. Galactus had help to survive, and didn't the Beyonder not know about him shielding his powers?? If he did know he would have destroyed him, much like Michael would do.

So still loses

1. Duh. He was going up against the MOST powerful being.
2. What?
3. Beyonder fired and MM deflected. Don't try to belittle MM's power. MM was the second most powerful being in Marvel. Can Michael say the same? No.

Erik-Lensherr
Michael and Lucifer are equal in power and are the second strongest beings in existence next to the Presence . Feats ? Lucifer survived a Omniversal explosion at point blank without being affected aswell as the fact that he created his own Multiverse . He even ocasionally walks outside creation and such , even talking to or sometimes defying God . Molecule Man couldn't even bring Death back .
You want me to show you how powerfull Spectre is ? Let's take a look at Spectre before he was depowered by the Presence , and exactly how strong is he :
s151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/?action=view&current=TheSpectre1-03.jpg

"His power once limitless now dormant , untapped" (Reffering to events prior to his failure to stop Anti-Monitor)

The Presence/God : Yours was the Power Omnipotent .
The Presence/God : Yours was the power to concievably Halt the Crisis on Infinite Worlds , and also to Preclude the epic struggle between Heaven and Hell.

Now this is the Presence talking , the supreme being in the DC Universe so I don't think there's anything to talk about . It is literally stated that Spectre , prior to Crisis on Infinite Earths had Infinite power and he was Omnipotent . Which is something that neither Pre-Retcon Beyonder or Molecule Man were , who were also superior to the Living Tribunal.

I mostly posted this because of the fact that this board is full of threads involving Spectre and Michael/Lucifer , without anybody really knowing what they are capable of . (Copy and Paste the link)

kevdude
1. Pr MM was never shown going up against Gods oppositte right?? Ok he loses

2. He can't fight any of those beings powerless like Lucifer going in Deaths realm powerless and still able to kill her.

3. The power inside Michael can destroy everything.

Read up on DC

Air Legend
1. Pr MM was never shown going up against Gods oppositte right?? Ok he loses

2. He can't fight any of those beings powerless like Lucifer going in Deaths realm powerless and still able to kill her.

3. The power inside Michael can destroy everything.

Read up on DC

1. If you mean GEB then yes Spectre did go up against it and did absolutely nothing to it. He even thought he was attacking the full figure of GEB and it ended up being his thumb. Ok Spectre loses.

2. Death in marvel and death in DC are different so the statement is inconsequential.

3. That statement is wrong in the DC universe alone.

kevdude
1. If you mean GEB then yes Spectre did go up against it and did absolutely nothing to it. He even thought he was attacking the full figure of GEB and it ended up being his thumb. Ok Spectre loses.

2. Death in marvel and death in DC are different so the statement is inconsequential.

3. That statement is wrong in the DC universe alone.

Could MM go up against TOAA s oppositte if it had 1???

Could Pre MM go up against Marvel Death in her realm and still kill her?

Yes its been shown his blast would destroy everything eek!

See what im doing now?

Air Legend
Could MM go up against TOAA s oppositte if it had 1???

Could Pre MM go up against Marvel Death in her realm and still kill her?

Yes its been shown his blast would destroy everything eek!

See what im doing now?

TOAA doesn't have an opposite and is truly supreme because TOAA writes everything we read. Presence isn't even Almighty in DC. Spectre went up against GEB and failed miserably. You act as if he actually challenged the GEB.

I said Marvel's Death and DC's Death are different therefore the statement is inconsequential. Did you not understand?

Yes that blast will kill everything including the Presence (his creator) and Lucifer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
TOAA doesn't have an opposite and is trully supreme because TOAA writes everything we read. Presence isn't even Almighty in DC. Spectre went up against GEB and failed miserably. You act as if he actually challenged the GEB.

I said Marvel's Death and DC's Death are different therefore the statement is inconsequential. Did you not understand?

Yes that blast will kill everything including the Presence (his creator) and Lucifer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't understand oh well, and about Michaels blast of course it wouldn't kill them.

Erik-Lensherr
Just to a few other things to my post :

1.Pre-Retcon Beyonder's power was not limitless . It is stated that it's milion of times more than all of the rest of the multiverse combined , which means it's not infinite , since it's a quantity multiplied with another.
2.Pre-Retcon Beyonder is also not omnipotent , otherwise he would have been able to bring death back in a blink of an eye .

Spectre has him in both .

Air Legend
You don't understand oh well, and about Michaels blast of course it wouldn't kill them.

dur You mean you don't understand. Just because you like DC more doesn't make the characters of DC more powerful.

Air Legend
Just to a few other things to my post :

1.Pre-Retcon Beyonder's power was not limitless . It is stated that it's milion of times more than all of the rest of the multiverse combined , which means it's not infinite , since it's a quantity multiplied with another.
Beyonder imposed limits on himself. Beyonder was reality.
2.Pre-Retcon Beyonder is also not omnipotent , otherwise he would have been able to bring death back in a blink of an eye .
Just because one is omnipotent doesn't mean one will do everything with the blink of an eye.
Spectre has him in both .
laughing laughing I laugh at your ignorance.

kevdude
dur You mean you don't understand. Just because you like DC more doesn't make the characters of DC more powerful.

How would you know if i like DC characters more then Marvel?? Marvel has more characters overall that I like then DC but DC goes crazy on there characters powers. The Beyonder is as powerful as anyone can be without going next to God himself. Try to keep your bm in check wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>