JLA Vs Sinestro Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pr1983
Alrighty...

JLA:
Superman
GL Hal Jordan
GL John Stewart
Wonder Woman
Red Tornado
Flash (Wally West)
Red Arrow
Black Canary
Black Lightning
Batman

Sinestro Corps:

Sinestro
Hank Henshaw
Arkillo
Karu-Sil
Amon Sur
Bedovian
Superboy Prime (i havent seen him even wearing a ring, so im just going to assume he doesnt have one... for this argument you can have him with or without a ring)

They start off at each end of a ruined Metropolis, no civilians present...

Match 1: Comic based, so PIS applies the same way it would in a comic...

Match 2: Pure, unadulterated 'i'm gonna f*cking kill him' mode... John/Hal's ring can kill, Wonder Woman has a sword and shield, Red Arrow has Kryptonite/Red Sun arrows, Batman has his K-ring...

In either match, any Power Ring wearing character has their shield up at the start of the match to prevent speedblitzing...

llagrok
With Superboy Prime I think that Sinestro Crops would win either way :/

I'm looking forward to Arkillo vs Kilowog, it's bound to happen!

pr1983
Originally posted by llagrok

i don't know... in a straight up bloodlust fight between him and superman, it'd be real close imo, and if anyone decided to help supes, it could tip the balance imo...

kilowog v arkillo is gonna be frickin sweet... i can't wait to see it...

Evo
Originally posted by llagrok

I cant wait for Arkillo vs Kilowog either!

Back to the subject, Sinestro Corps would take out the JLA

Blair Wind
what are Red Arrow, Black Canary, or Batman going to do? Really? I mean besides be the ones that tip the battle (hey its always like that in comics....the ones who shouldnt turn the tide....do), what do these humans bring to the table??????? confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Blair Wind
what are Red Arrow, Black Canary, or Batman going to do? Really? I mean besides be the ones that tip the battle (hey its always like that in comics....the ones who shouldnt turn the tide....do), what do these humans bring to the table??????? confused

they're there for the first match, the comic based one...

Blair Wind
eh. Red Arrow throws arrow, then dies a horribly fast death ermmnone

pr1983
eh. Red Arrow throws arrow, then dies a horribly fast death ermmnone

laughing out loud

Sundipped
Originally posted by pr1983
they're there for the first match, the comic based one...

They won't be available for the second match because they'll be dead.
Sinestro Corps glide to victory.

Validus
i don't know... in a straight up bloodlust fight between him and superman, it'd be real close imo
ermmnone

pr1983
Originally posted by Sundipped
They won't be available for the second match because they'll be dead.
Sinestro Corps glide to victory.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Validus
ermmnone

what?

Validus
Superman being able to match SBP is a little far fetched.

pr1983
Superman being able to match SBP is a little far fetched.

lol, possibly...

superman going all out though, i think would be a decent opponent for prime.. plus he has skill and experience that prime doesnt...

besides, i'm just a member now, i'm entitled to be as fanboyish as i like... stick out tongue

Blair Wind
You think supes is strong enough to break out of the phantom zone?

Validus
lol, possibly...

superman going all out though, i think would be a decent opponent for prime.. plus he has skill and experience that prime doesnt...

besides, i'm just a member now, i'm entitled to be as fanboyish as i like... stick out tongue
You'd be right in the first scenario where Superman has the option of breaking mental blocks 1-47 but on the forum he'd get smashed quickly.

pr1983
You think supes is strong enough to break out of the phantom zone?

it's superman... stick out tongue

You'd be right in the first scenario where Superman has the option of breaking mental blocks 1-47 but on the forum he'd get smashed quickly.

without mental blocks? confused

Validus
*sigh*

pr1983
*sigh*

sorry, but it sounded like you said he'd have more ease overcoming mental blocks in a comic than in a forum fight...

Validus
*SIIIIIIGH*

pr1983
*SIIIIIIGH*

erm

my heads just a bit warped cos of the you know what...

Validus
It's alright. I'll still kill you last. thumb up

pr1983
It's alright. I'll still kill you last. thumb up

that's all i ask... big grin

Ok, so if i take out prime, who wins?

Validus
JLA probably. Superman, Flash, Hal, and John would be too much to handle otherwise.

But there is that teaser pic of Henshaw manhandling the League.

pr1983
JLA probably. Superman, Flash, Hal, and John would be too much to handle otherwise.

But there is that teaser pic of Henshaw manhandling the League.

yeah, i saw that... though it seems like good ol PIS to me if its a straight fight...

maybe he has help or something...

Validus
Well Henshaw with 8 or so power rings should be a team wrecker in any case. I was underwhelmed with his previous showing against Hal even though it gave Jordan a nice feat.

pr1983
Well Henshaw with 8 or so power rings should be a team wrecker in any case. I was underwhelmed with his previous showing against Hal even though it gave Jordan a nice feat.

it did at that, and the rings do add a fair bit, but with the jla being comprised of the members it is atm, i could see them taking him down... not easily by any means tho...

Prof. Wagstaff
BAMP

Slaanesh
Sinestro corp easily..Henshaw and Prime is just way more powerful than everyone else here..

tsscls
Originally posted by -Pr-
Alrighty...

JLA:
Superman
GL Hal Jordan
GL John Stewart
Wonder Woman
Red Tornado
Flash (Wally West)
Red Arrow
Black Canary
Black Lightning
Batman

Sinestro Corps:

Sinestro
Hank Henshaw
Arkillo
Karu-Sil
Amon Sur
Bedovian
Superboy Prime (i havent seen him even wearing a ring, so im just going to assume he doesnt have one... for this argument you can have him with or without a ring)

They start off at each end of a ruined Metropolis, no civilians present...

Match 1: Comic based, so PIS applies the same way it would in a comic...

Match 2: Pure, unadulterated 'i'm gonna f*cking kill him' mode... John/Hal's ring can kill, Wonder Woman has a sword and shield, Red Arrow has Kryptonite/Red Sun arrows, Batman has his K-ring...

In either match, any Power Ring wearing character has their shield up at the start of the match to prevent speedblitzing...

Match 1: team two SBP soloes

Match 2: team one, SM sundips and uses his kryptonian martial arts+torqusam-vo + Flash uses IMP+SF to sudbdue SBP. Batman uses the Batkick on Henshaw. The two GL's subdue the rest. Red Arrow does a celebratory dance and fist bumps with BL while the two women give congratulatory slurpies to SM+BM. Tornado fails to compute.
laughing

BlackZero30x
Batman takes John Stewart's ring and pawns the Sinestro Corps himself!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.