Superman vs Nuraku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
1. sups vs nuraku's incarnations

2. sups vs nuraku with out his heart

Akuki
Naraku is nowhere near the necessary level to take on Supes, and Naraku is smart enough to know that, Naraku only really strong point is his miasma, illusions, and force field. With those I see him possibly beng able to escape, but there's no way he'd fight Supes.

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
Naraku is nowhere near the necessary level to take on Supes, and Naraku is smart enough to know that, Naraku only really strong point is his miasma, illusions, and force field. With those I see him possibly beng able to escape, but there's no way he'd fight Supes. but there is no way sups can beat him naraku doesn't have his heart remember there is nothing sups can really do to him all he has to do is keep pouring out his miasma

and kanna the little girl with the mirror can steal sup's soul

Terror of Death
Originally posted by lando005
but there is no way sups can beat him naraku doesn't have his heart remember there is nothing sups can really do to him all he has to do is keep pouring out his miasma

and kanna the little girl with the mirror can steal sup's soul

He cant keep pouring out the miasma if he is in pieces.

Symmetric Chaos
There's not really anything Naraku can do to Superman that will last erm

Whereas Superman can hit Naraku.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Supes ftw.

lando005
Originally posted by Terror of Death
He cant keep pouring out the miasma if he is in pieces. he's done it before besides what can sups really do to him he'll just keep regenerating

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There's not really anything Naraku can do to Superman that will last erm

Whereas Superman can hit Naraku. so he can hit him so what there's nothing he can do that can kill him nuraku really has all the time in the world to win this fight

superkronick92
As i've said in many a thread, supes just picks up the continent his opponent is standing on and chucks it into the sun. How will Nuraku counter that?

lando005
Originally posted by superkronick92
As i've said in many a thread, supes just picks up the continent his opponent is standing on and chucks it into the sun. How will Nuraku counter that? the ol superman returns plot huh and anyway that's countered with teleportation

CaptainStoic
Naraku is magical. This is one of Superman's weakness'. Athough Superman is very powerful he is still mortal, and mystism has always had a way of making him look like a normal human. I think Naraku has a good chance of taking over his body, and binding Clarks soul, much like being possesed by an evil spirit.

Superboy Prime
Superman.

Plain and simple. And if Superman gets annoyed he goes and gets a healthy tan at the core of the sun.

By the way Superman's magic weakness is over exposed on KMC. Post Crisis Superman is not nearly as weak to magic as his Pre Crisis counterpart. Having magic in no way guarantees a win over Superman. Especially if he is pissed off.

lando005
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superman.

Plain and simple. And if Superman gets annoyed he goes and gets a healthy tan at the core of the sun.

By the way Superman's magic weakness is over exposed on KMC. Post Crisis Superman is not nearly as weak to magic as his Pre Crisis counterpart. Having magic in no way guarantees a win over Superman. Especially if he is pissed off. may be but he doesn't fair to well against an immortal opponent no amount of sun dipping is going to help if he cant finish him off the poison nuraku releases will eventually get to him

Superboy Prime
Immortal does not mean unbeatable. If Supes can get a KO, a BFR or finds a way to incapacitate him he can win.

lando005
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Immortal does not mean unbeatable. If Supes can get a KO, a BFR or finds a way to incapacitate him he can win. most of that goes out the window smashing him wont help he'll just reform his body bfr wont work he can fly and tp anywhere he wants to go, there is nothing he can do that would prove effective against this type of opponent

TricksterPriest
Supes fought magic mind-control from Arion, the high mage of Atlantis. Compared to that, Naraku is garbage. stick out tongue And seriously, Naraku isn't really that powerful.

He'd get owned against people weaker than Superman. And you think he can regenerate? When he comes close to equaling 'The General' then you can talk about regeneration.

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Supes fought magic mind-control from Arion, the high mage of Atlantis. Compared to that, Naraku is garbage. stick out tongue And seriously, Naraku isn't really that powerful.

He'd get owned against people weaker than Superman. And you think he can regenerate? When he comes close to equaling 'The General' then you can talk about regeneration. the people he got "owed" by could never quite finish him off hell they're still trying to find a way to beat him not to mention they are better equipped to fight him than sups. It's not alway about power nuraku is weaker but has the better power set for this match the general cn be bfred nuraku cant big difference and nuraku has been blasted to a few lumps of flesh and got right back up from it. Don't matter how powerful you are if your abilities cant effect your enemy

honestly what can he do to stop him? he stands a better chance of beating his incarnations than he does nuraku himself

BlaxicanHydra
So wait, Supes hurling Naraku faster then light into space wouldn't work?

Yes it would, actually.

lando005
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
So wait, Supes hurling Naraku faster then light into space wouldn't work?

Yes it would, actually. for about 2 seconds before he tps back.... yup real effective

grey fox
Naraku sucks as a villain anyway , hell Inyuasha generaly sucks.

As Vg cats stated "It's DBZ for girls".

BlaxicanHydra
for about 2 seconds before he tps back.... yup real effective

Um.. neg. In order to do that he'd have to be conscious. If Supes really threw him at Lightspeed two things would happen:

A) Even if he didn't die, all of his blood would go pretty much everyware, and he would lose consciousness. So he'd lose.

Or

B) Space, which is freezing, would literally flash freeze him instantly, rendering him immobile and in stasis. So he wouldn't even be awake to TP. he'd just float around in space forever, meaning he loses.

grey fox
Originally posted by grey fox
Naraku sucks as a villain anyway , hell Inyuasha generaly sucks.

As Vg cats stated "It's DBZ for girls".

BlaxicanHydra
Grey Fox ftw!

lando005
Um.. neg. In order to do that he'd have to be conscious. If Supes really threw him at Lightspeed two things would happen:

A) Even if he didn't die, all of his blood would go pretty much everyware, and he would lose consciousness. So he'd lose.

Or

B) Space, which is freezing, would literally flash freeze him instantly, rendering him immobile and in stasis. So he wouldn't even be awake to TP. he'd just float around in space forever, meaning he loses. he's a demon his body is different than a normal person even after he was slashed to peices he never bleeds so there would be no loss of blood he simply regenerates also he's a shape shifter able to transform into a cloud of poisonus gas how is superman suppose to throw that into space? I picked him for this match because he's not a person you can beat with brute force this isnt a simple matter fo "throwing them into space"

BlaxicanHydra
He wouldn't get the chance to shapeshft. Superman can move faster then light, before he even managed to to shapeshift he'd already be in space.

grey fox
I picked him for this match because he's not a person you can beat with brute force this isnt a simple matter fo "throwing them into space"

No , he really is.

Superman moves faster then thought , picks up Naraku and speeds towards the sun , this takes place in (around) 0.2 nanoseconds. Naraku can't even think the command 'Change' within his own mind before he gets rammed into the sun.

lando005
He wouldn't get the chance to shapeshft. Superman can move faster then light, before he even managed to to shapeshift he'd already be in space. and then he just tps back this time with his barrier up so sups cant do it again

lando005
No , he really is.

Superman moves faster then thought , picks up Naraku and speeds towards the sun , this takes place in (around) 0.2 nanoseconds. Naraku can't even think the command 'Change' within his own mind before he gets rammed into the sun. even if his body burned in the sun he doesn't have his heart he wont die he'll just reform on earth with his barrier up speedblitz wont work

grey fox
and then he just tps back this time with his barrier up so sups cant do it again

Superman is moving faster then Naraku can think, Demon-boy gets a sun-dip ; and unlike Kal he wont be coming out stronger, or at all as a matter of fact.

grey fox
even if his body burned in the sun he doesn't have his heart he wont die he'll just reform on earth with his barrier up speedblitz wont work

After this happens Supes locates his heart through one of his many visions/senses then throws that into the sun as well....

lando005

Superman is moving faster then Naraku can think, Demon-boy gets a sun-dip ; and unlike Kal he wont be coming out stronger, or at all as a matter of fact. your missing the point no heart no death he just keeps coming back brute force wont work sups thorws him in the sun he puts up a barrier and reforms himself then what

grey fox
your missing the point no heart no death he just keeps coming back brute force wont work sups thorws him in the sun he puts up a barrier and reforms himself then what Originally posted by grey fox
After this happens Supes locates his heart through one of his many visions/senses then throws that into the sun as well....

Or ya know, Supes could generally freeze Naraku getting himself a win through Ko.

lando005
After this happens Supes locates his heart through one of his many visions/senses then throws that into the sun as well.... how can he locate what he doesn't know about something that is always mysticly hidden? he's not finding the heart not without taking a looong time to look for it the old fashion way

lando005
Or ya know, Supes could generally freeze Naraku getting himself a win through Ko. he melts the ice with his miasma.... next point?

lando005
the only thing i know that sups can use is tvo and correct me if i'm wrong or not but that doesnt harm the body just the mind

BlaxicanHydra
Who said anything about the sun?

If you get thrown into space you stop thinking. If Naraku can't think teleport, then he won't.

As soon as the match starts Supes grabs and hurls Naraku into space before Naraku can even think about changing and that's it. Once in space his mind freezes and he falls asleep, and that's the end.

BlaxicanHydra
he melts the ice with his miasma.... next point?

If he's frozen then his mind is frozen, he can't use his miasma if he can't even think about using it.

lando005
Who said anything about the sun?

If you get thrown into space you stop thinking. If Naraku can't think teleport, then he won't.

As soon as the match starts Supes grabs and hurls Naraku into space before Naraku can even think about changing and that's it. Once in space his mind freezes and he falls asleep, and that's the end. you dont stop thinking once your in space, not like he needs to breath or anything he gets thrown in space big whoop he'll just come back

lando005
If he's frozen then his mind is frozen, he can't use his miasma if he can't even think about using it. just like times where sups or flash get frozen in ice and melt out right?

BlaxicanHydra
you dont stop thinking once your in space, not like he needs to breath or anything he gets thrown in space big whoop he'll just come back

Yes you do, if you're mind freezes over then you stop thinking. Plain and simple.

grey fox
he melts the ice with his miasma.... next point?

laughing

No

Not happening i'm afraid.

how can he locate what he doesn't know about something that is always mysticly hidden? he's not finding the heart not without taking a looong time to look for it the old fashion way

Supes has Soul Vision , he locates the heart and annihilates it, or (if he wants) he can just fling the whole planet into the sun.

lando005
using brute force on someone with these types of abilites is pointless you dont get anywhere with them it's like trying to punch shadow cat while she's phased. your all just coming up with simple answers and not taking their powersets and abilities into account think about it a bit more i promise you i already thought of the same things before i made this match, and when i thought about it i found that force wont work that's why i made the match

BlaxicanHydra
using brute force on someone with these types of abilites is pointless you dont get anywhere with them it's like trying to punch shadow cat while she's phased. your all just coming up with simple answers and not taking their powersets and abilities into account think about it a bit more i promise you i already thought of the same things before i made this match, and when i thought about it i found that force wont work that's why i made the match

We don't have in to. Supes will win using the simple stuff, I.E. hurling Naraku into space.

lando005
Yes you do, if you're mind freezes over then you stop thinking. Plain and simple. tell that to sups and sentry who both had extended battles in space if that were true everyone who went into space uprotected would have died you cant pull double standards dont work like that

lando005
laughing

No

Not happening i'm afraid.

Supes has Soul Vision , he locates the heart and annihilates it, or (if he wants) he can just fling the whole planet into the sun.
yes
and yes he can see souls we're talking about a body part probably in the form of a person not a soul also very well protected behind mystical barriers he's not going to find it easy and when has supes ever wasted a populated planet to beat 1 person?

lando005
We don't have in to. Supes will win using the simple stuff, I.E. hurling Naraku into space. but simple stuff wont work on someone like this that's what i'm trying to tell you have you taken a look at his list of abilities it's very extensive he happens to have just the right abilities to counter simple superman tactics

BlaxicanHydra
tell that to sups and sentry who both had extended battles in space if that were true everyone who went into space uprotected would have died you cant pull double standards dont work like that

That's because Supes and Sentry can withstand having black holes shoved up there asses. Naraku's durability is no where near Supes and Sentry's level. He can only regenerate from stuff, he can't actually withstand it,

grey fox
tell that to sups and sentry who both had extended battles in space if that were true everyone who went into space uprotected would have died you cant pull double standards dont work like that

Supes and Sentry have a little thing called INVULNERABILITY.

grey fox
yes
and yes he can see souls we're talking about a body part probably in the form of a person not a soul also very well protected behind mystical barriers he's not going to find it easy and when has supes ever wasted a populated planet to beat 1 person?

His heart is (within Inyuasha) the holder of all life-force aka his soul.

Secondly on KMC anything is Viable for Superman , in several fights he's flung planets into the sun to get a win.

lando005

Secondly on KMC anything is Viable for Superman , in several fights he's flung planets into the sun to get a win. within character and he aint the type

Nikkolas
Why do people put the characters I like in curbstomps?!?!

Naraku, Super Buu.....make it end!!!

Naraku is sexier than Carlk,

*sticks out tongue*

So there.

lando005
That's because Supes and Sentry can withstand having black holes shoved up there asses. Naraku's durability is no where near Supes and Sentry's level. He can only regenerate from stuff, he can't actually withstand it, true but not like he has no durability he's a freakin demon he can survive

BlaxicanHydra
His character doesn't come into play on KMC fights. If hurling the planet into the sun will give him a win then he'll do it. On KMC the characters aren't restricted by there good/evil stances.

BlaxicanHydra
true but not like he has no durability he's a freakin demon he can survive
Proof. Being a demon= nothing.

lando005
His character doesn't come into play on KMC fights. If hurling the planet into the sun will give him a win then he'll do it. On KMC the characters aren't restricted by there good/evil stances. yes it does that's why we have bloodlust here to let you know the character is not limited by their personality and will do anything to win, he is not blood lusted in this fight meaning he's fighting in character and if you still wanna argue with that as the thread starter i'm sayin he's in character

lando005
Proof. Being a demon= nothing. have you ever seen a demon with 0 durability compared to a regular person? his durability isnt anywhere near sups but he does have superhuman durability, and yes before you start he's been blown away by attacks but all of them were attacks by demon weapons or something of the sort he has never been harmed by human weapons used by humans

grey fox
have you ever seen a demon with 0 durability compared to a regular person? his durability isnt anywhere near sups but he does have superhuman durability, and yes before you start he's been blown away by attacks but all of them were attacks by demon weapons or something of the sort he has never been harmed by human weapons used by humans

The sun >>>>>> Weapons.

TricksterPriest

Secondly on KMC anything is Viable for Superman , in several fights he's flung planets into the sun to get a win.

yes The dude is probably one of the most creative people in comics when it comes to using his powerset. And that's not just with his normal powerset. When he was Supes Blue, he was figuring out genius uses of his incredibly versatile powerset. Hell, I bet he could use Naraku's powers better than Naraku himself. (Not saying he could win here, but it's more a dig at the stupidity of IY and it's crappy villains. stick out tongue )

BlaxicanHydra
Indeed, flash freezing>> weapons as well.

lando005
The sun >>>>>> Weapons. yes yes it is the damage would be alot greater but he would still come back from it

BlaxicanHydra
He would regenerate and then instantly burst into flames again. He would be in a continuous cycle of disintegration and regeneration. He would never even get the chance to teleport.

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
yes The dude is probably one of the most creative people in comics when it comes to using his powerset. And that's not just with his normal powerset. When he was Supes Blue, he was figuring out genius uses of his incredibly versatile powerset. Hell, I bet he could use Naraku's powers better than Naraku himself. (Not saying he could win here, but it's more a dig at the stupidity of IY and it's crappy villains. stick out tongue ) sups blue would be alot more effective that normal sups dispite wether the show is good or not you have to admit that nuraku's powers and abilities make him a very difficult foe to fight had i made the match with MM instead of sups i would say MM wins if it was thor i would say thor wins they have the ability to deal with nuraku regular sups does not

lando005
He would regenerate and then instantly burst into flames again. He would be in a continuous cycle of disintegration and regeneration. He would never even get the chance to teleport. he wouldn't reform in the sun if he was vaped he would probably reform near his heart

lando005
this is going nowhere how about the first match sups vs the incarnations he stands a much better chance of winning this all he has to do is avoid having his soul sucked out and find a way around a few powerful barriers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.