Orlando Blooms biggest fan...erm boy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3jIAtWTFI

You actually have to watch all of it for it to be funny. But I think someone's a little jealous...

IheartPocky
lol i watched that before. Really funny.

pyratequeen
That was so effing funny!
thnx 4 posting it.

Surreal_44
Ah, I just posted the whole clip on the Johnny Depp hatred thread. big grin

Hambah
Lol love the clip. Orlando actually does a much better acting job in that clip than he does in most of his movies (Pirates, Troy, LOTR, etc.) I must say I was impressed.

IheartPocky
I know, impressed me a bit too.

tee_pirategirl
That's one of the most brilliant things I've seen!!!

miss_swann
Does anyone know anymore about the show? Is it American? If it is can you get it on sky?

IheartPocky
It's british. It come son HBO I think. Which. isn't british. I dunno.

miss_swann
It's british? What channel?

tee_pirategirl
I saw some more of it's clips on YouTube...there's one with daniel radcliff and a bunch of other actors. Being an extra can be such a wonderful job!! (being the star is better though)

I'll look around to see if I can find the channel

mmoviejunkie
another funny orlando vid big grin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ujlG4U4xVu0

tee_pirategirl
OMG!!! I was holding my stomach laughing. My mom thought I was killing a baby elephant in here or something. It kinda sounds like us (minus the bitchy, rude stuff...we all love eachother right? Except if there's ever a "Win a date with Johnny Depp" program in which case all bonds of friendship will be broken) a few obsessed girls on the net...dreaming, wishing...a bit extreme though.

Ok! Who wants to tell me which color of m&m Johnny loves best? Answer now or admit that you are a fake!

mmoviejunkie
hahahahaha it's red i know!!!!!!

miss_swann
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
OMG!!! I was holding my stomach laughing. My mom thought I was killing a baby elephant in here or something. That made me giggle, then I saw the video I'm still laughing! eek!

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Ah, I just posted the whole clip on the Johnny Depp hatred thread. big grin uDid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.