Darkseid vs Silver Surfer (with a twist!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Ds can't use the OE....

Originally posted by starking
So what your trying to say is, Ds can only beat Silver Surfer, because of the Oe?

Originally posted by quanchi112
yes

smile

darthgoober
Originally posted by Estacado
Ds can't use the OE....

smile
You mean he can't use it at all?

Estacado
Originally posted by darthgoober
You mean he can't use it at all?
Yes.

darthgoober
Yes.
Then truth be told I see Surfer as having a legitimate shot. I don't know if he'd take the majority, but I could definitely see him taking a few wins as long as you're talking about Pre ALE Darkseid.

Estacado
Then truth be told I see Surfer as having a legitimate shot. I don't know if he'd take the majority, but I could definitely see him taking a few wins as long as you're talking about Pre ALE Darkseid.
This is "normal" Darkseid.

quanchi112
silver surfer wins this hands down.

darthgoober
This is "normal" Darkseid.
Then like I said I can see Surfer taking somewhere between 3-5 wins truth be told. He's shown high levels of resistance to all of DS's other abilities(including mind raping and reality warping), and has a significant level of firepower of his own at his disposal.

quanchi112
with what we have seen from normal ds he cant take a hit and hang with tough beings. look at what raker did to him when ds was saved. soon as ds couldnt omega doomsday and he found out it couldnt stop him he lost soon as doomsday literally grabbed him. superman beat him down after the omega failed him one on one in apokolips now. surfer would lay into him and ds would fall falt on his face very quickly ithout the omega effect to rely on.

starking
I don't see how Surfer can stand up to him, he creates beings that would wipe the floor with Ss. I don't see how he would have a chance against Darkseid himself.

quanchi112
I don't see how Surfer can stand up to him, he creates beings that would wipe the floor with Ss. I don't see how he would have a chance against Darkseid himself. look what superman has done to him when his omega effect failed. twice he got pounded. i mean beaten into submission like some bum.

starking
look what superman has done to him when his omega effect failed. twice he got pounded. i mean beaten into submission like some bum. Look at how Superman has been swatted away by Ds. 8 times he got humbled. I mean tossed aside like some kind of retarded in the middle of the road.

llagrok
Could someone please list the powers Darkseid would be capable of using in this fight?

Then like I said I can see Surfer taking somewhere between 3-5 wins truth be told. He's shown high levels of resistance to all of DS's other abilities(including mind raping and reality warping), and has a significant level of firepower of his own at his disposal.

That limits Darkseid to "passive" reality warping, which is still incredibly powerful AND useful. Such as turning Silver Surfer's attacks into flowers and so on. So I wouldn't completely rule out that power :/

quanchi112
Look at how Superman has been swatted away by Ds. 8 times he got humbled. I mean tossed aside like some kind of retarded in the middle of the road. darkseid asked him for quarter and said I CANNOT RESORT TO THE OMEGA EFFECT. he said it. without it supes has ben beating his head in outside the cheapshot after supes rescued him from the source wall.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS still wins. Mind Rape, or Reality Warp for the win. DS also has the Omega beams and the Omega Force. No need for the OE.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS still wins. Mind Rape, or Reality Warp for the win. DS also has the Omega beams and the Omega Force. No need for the OE.

Aaah, I thought he wasn't allowed those either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS still wins. Mind Rape, or Reality Warp for the win. DS also has the Omega beams and the Omega Force. No need for the OE. not enuff as superman has proven without it ds is toast. raker treated him like a rag doll also after he cut off his oe. ds loses and badly here.

TricksterPriest

superpoke Goober, I am fast losing all respect for you on DC. no

This fight is spite. And the concept is retarded. Estacado knows this fight is rigged. Darkseid takes 10/10. ANY arguement is the contrary is an insult and displays a complete lack of knowledge about Darkseid's capabilities.

****ing a, Digi used to close this fight as spite. nono

Estacado
I made this thread because I wanted to laugh on quanchi......haermm

quanchi112
I made this thread because I wanted to laugh on quanchi......haermm reported. but i still prove u wrong with someone less than the surfer and ds admitting he couldnt fight on becuz he couldnt use his oe.

more evidence.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ApokolipsNowPage31.jpg

TricksterPriest
I made this thread because I wanted to laugh on quanchi......haermm

duryes thumb up I know. I'm laughing with you. durlaugh

Spetnaz laid down an opinion on Darkseid vs. Supes awhile ago.

"Darkseid (without PIS) is almost next to unbeatable. The problem is that most people think DS is just some strong dude who rules over a strange planet and has 'heat vision' coming from his eyes.
The truth is that Darkseid is a god who has a wide variety of powers (ranging from sufficient telepathy to control 3 billion Daxamites ....a Daxamite is the equivalent of a Kryptonian), and has sway over time and space with the omega effect.
To be honest, Superman fighting against dArkseid is pure PIS. Such a fight shouldn't last over half a second.
Thus one-punching Darkseid is not even a factor for consideration."

IMO, that's pretty much it. stick out tongue

Edit: And I'm gonna ask this thread be closed for spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
duryes thumb up I know. I'm laughing with you. durlaugh

Spetnaz laid down an opinion on Darkseid vs. Supes awhile ago.

"Darkseid (without PIS) is almost next to unbeatable. The problem is that most people think DS is just some strong dude who rules over a strange planet and has 'heat vision' coming from his eyes.
The truth is that Darkseid is a god who has a wide variety of powers (ranging from sufficient telepathy to control 3 billion Daxamites ....a Daxamite is the equivalent of a Kryptonian), and has sway over time and space with the omega effect.
To be honest, Superman fighting against dArkseid is pure PIS. Such a fight shouldn't last over half a second.
Thus one-punching Darkseid is not even a factor for consideration."

IMO, that's pretty much it. stick out tongue

Edit: And I'm gonna ask this thread be closed for spite. if anyone truly believes that ds losingis all pis is a fanboy to the highest. its saying my character cant lose unless its crappy wirting. that is the a weak line of debating. he mindcontrolled in the future and that feat doesnt apply to current ds plus he stole powers that made this possible. superman beat his head on. it is afact deal with it.

laughing

Estacado
if anyone truly believes that ds losingis all pis is a fanboy to the highest. its saying my character cant lose unless its crappy wirting. that is the a weak line of debating.

How ironic.
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

quanchi112
How ironic.
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh whats ur point. tell me.

Captain REX
Everyone staying friendly in here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Captain REX
Everyone staying friendly in here? not really. im sick and tired of being insulted while i dont insult back at all. i stick to making points while i have reported estcado and he has even adnitted to making a spite thread to bait me. this is blatantly against the rules. i disagree with his spite but he admits that is why he started this thread.

Captain REX
Ah, I see. It's a spite thread.

Estacado, keep that up and you'll get yourself a warning. I don't tolerate spite unless it's the card game.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.