should spiderman get a permanent symbiote that he can control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance I think he should because he was cool with the black symbiote. He could then turn evil and get more enemies and then learns how to control it. laughing

Ultimate Hulk43
No.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
50/50 right now. That may change at a later date.

Yoshi Fanatic
Not at all.

ihseruqazmuh
how come

Ultimate Hulk43
Because you suck.

steverules
laughing out louddon't try to sugarcoat it, tell him how u really feel...get mad

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
laughing out louddon't try to sugarcoat it, tell him how u really feel...get mad

Don't get mad, get Glad.

http://www.donch.com/images/Portfolio/gladtras.jpg

shifty

But seriously, hell no. The whole symbiote thing belongs to Venom, Carnage, and Toxin. It would be no fun if Spidey got it back.

Yoshi Fanatic
Exactly. What sense would it make for Spiderman to have his own symbiote?

Micheal_Myers
Been there done that.It doesnt work...Thats why Venom got it in the first place.Plus, what the hell is spiderman without his traditional suit?Most of the common people would end up thinking it was Venom.(Alot of people I know, for some reason dont know the difference.)

Blind
No.

arcinis
Originally posted by ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance I think he should because he was cool with the black symbiote. He could then turn evil and get more enemies and then learns how to control it. laughing

It has been done (sort of) in a what if... Sadly it drains all of his enegry and youth =\

Captain REX
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Because you suck.

No need for that. Play nice.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Don't get mad, get Glad.

http://www.donch.com/images/Portfolio/gladtras.jpg

shifty

But seriously, hell no. The whole symbiote thing belongs to Venom, Carnage, and Toxin. It would be no fun if Spidey got it back.
doesn't even belong to venom anymore, belongs to Mac F@ggot (just read that sounds kinda like I was calling you a f@g, talking about Mac smile )

Ultimate Hulk43
Mac Venom is great.

Arachnid1

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Because you suck.

I love how I get bashed for not liking your opinion and then suddenly you are aloud to bash other for their opinions.I think we have a hypocrite on our hands.

Ultimate Hulk43
Nah, when I'm bored I'll make comments like that but it takes a lot more than making a stupid thread for me to bash someone.

ihseruqazmuh
Hey man, Im new here and like the rest of you ( or not) I fake my age. Im gonna start a new poll. Im gonna call it What's my age. winner gets $100.

ihseruqazmuh
I like chocolate milk WOOHOOO!!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
no expression

Black Adam
no.

F_doomed
WHY THE HELL WOULD HE WANT THAT HES GOT THE IRON MAN SUIT ITS JUST AS GOOD AND LIKE LESS KRAZY FURTHER MORE TOXIN WAS A JOKE.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by F_doomed
WHY THE HELL WOULD HE WANT THAT HES GOT THE IRON MAN SUIT ITS JUST AS GOOD AND LIKE LESS KRAZY FURTHER MORE TOXIN WAS A JOKE.

Christ....Turn off caps.....

F_doomed
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Christ....Turn off caps.....
Ahh turn off your MOM!!!

Jkjk

Ok caps are off now i shall write in little letters but shit it will all be run on sentences with no names allowed because those need to be capitalized oh dead this is horribable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.