Franklin Richards vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Earth X Franklin Richards vs GDS Darkseid
1 minute of prep, who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Earth X Franklin Richards vs GDS Darkseid
1 minute of prep, who wins?

Franklin Richards

Priest
any other takers?

quanchi112
darkseid dies fast.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Franklin wins

Nikkolas
Franky boy owns him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't get to read earth X, but if it's franklin at full potential, then I'd say he wins. he's celestial lvl. This thread would seem horrible spite if that were the case.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't get to read earth X, but if it's franklin at full potential, then I'd say he wins. he's celestial lvl. This thread would seem horrible spite if that were the case. ive seen worse spite threads. we are all in agreement that darkseid gets slaughtered. hooray for unity and agreement.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
ive seen worse spite threads. we are all in agreement that darkseid gets slaughtered. hooray for unity and agreement.
We all agree you are insufferable as well. hooray for unity and agreement.

quanchi112
We all agree you are insufferable as well. hooray for unity and agreement. again stay on topic. come on ds loses move on. it isnt the ened of the world at least he beat orion with ease with a handwave,right.

see ds can win to.

just not here in this thread.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
again stay on topic. come on ds loses move on. it isnt the ened of the world at least he beat orion with ease with a handwave,right.

see ds can win to.

just not here in this thread.

wink

And you are still insufferable. I woudl say more. But you aren't worth too much effort.

quanchi112
And you are still insufferable. I woudl say more. But you aren't worth too much effort. hey come on dont be mad becuz franklin wins. ds just doesnt match up. but ds can kick his wimpy sons ass orion. i mean all it takes is a hand gesture. ds son is a freaking wimp.

laughing a hand gesture, wow orion u suck.

dog of war my ass. hes been the pup of war lately!

Hannibal-Lector
SILENCE YOU 2!
let us just flourish in the new presence of agreement... i rarely see that between you too and you still take shots at each other...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
SILENCE YOU 2!
let us just flourish in the new presence of agreement... i rarely see that between you too and you still take shots at each other...

the only reason I agree with him is becuz this is a spite thread. I'd like to see a full potential franklin take on batmite. Or Godwave Ares. not DS.

quanchi112
the only reason I agree with him is becuz this is a spite thread. I'd like to see a full potential franklin take on batmite. Or Godwave Ares. not DS. ares uis a badss there. while ds loses badly here. poor ds it would be worse than when he met domsday and was utterly crushed by the nonthinking monster.

laughing

kevdude
Franklin of course

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Franklin of course we finally agree.

wink

kevdude
we finally agree.

wink

thought you wasn't talking to me angel

quanchi112
thought you wasn't talking to me angel in the other thread. i just need to see scans. nothing personal but back when i took peoples word for it cost me. ive been lied to many times on here and until i see i dont believe it.

kevdude
in the other thread. i just need to see scans. nothing personal but back when i took peoples word for it cost me. ive been lied to many times on here and until i see i dont believe it.

no expression Well i might not talk to yah in the other thread then.when i get the scans.

quanchi112
no expression Well i might not talk to yah in the other thread then.when i get the scans. show me the scans and the great debate continues.

guy222
franklin

"Id"
Go!

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by guy222
franklin

"Id"
But Nu Darksied is finger phucking realites.

Branlor Swift
It's called neutral ground for a reason. It'd be like saying Alexander Luthor can fight Ion. Though that isn't too unbelievable.

It's GDS Darkseid anyway.

zom1967
Is there anyway child or adult Franklin Richard`s dosen`t win this.Sounds like spite to me!

Branlor Swift
If Darkseid isn't boomtubed, more than likely.

This is Galactus Franklin though anyway

ODG
I still don't get how Parademons are kicking the sh1t out of the Red, the Green, Heaven, etc.

I was under the impression those were higher planes of reality also.

Even Batman knocked a Parademon out on Apokolips when he was saving Superman.

quanchi112
Franklin rapes.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
I still don't get how Parademons are kicking the sh1t out of the Red, the Green, Heaven, etc.

I was under the impression those were higher planes of reality also.

Even Batman knocked a Parademon out on Apokolips when he was saving Superman.

Two things could have happened. One; The Parademons that Batman took out were from low stock hosts, and the ones that are taking on extremely powerful beings were at one time very powerful beings themselves.

Two; Incompetent writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.