Tiger Shark vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Class 100s go at it, which one wins?

norrinradd43
I think it can go either way really

llagrok
Where do they fight?

jrodslam
Umm, since when has Tiger Shark been 100 cl?

norrinradd43
Ok, to make it a little more interesting, they fight about 100 feet from the ocean and Colossus has to keep the fight from going there which would lessen his chances conciderably.

norrinradd43
Tiger Shark has been class 100 for a while or damn close to it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Tiger Shark has been class 100 for a while or damn close to it.

I dont think so. Ive never known him to be over 80cl. Where is it stated that hes over? Does he even have any lifting feats?

Colossus wins easily imo. If the fight goes to water, Colossus doesnt have to breathe, so thats not a factor. IF Arlyss can grab him and HOLD him long enough to take him deep underwater, he has a chance. Otherwise Colossus wins 10/10.

Faceman
Tiger Shark at the most is listed at class 80, anybody got some scans that would put him over that.

llagrok
Tiger Shark is as strong as Namor under water, but on surface he doesn't stand a chance :/

norrinradd43
Tiger Shark would win 9/10 if it goes under water...he would be way too fast pete would have a hard way to go.

norrinradd43
my bad about the class 100 i should have done my research a lil more...still not a bad fight being that close to water

jrodslam
Originally posted by llagrok
Tiger Shark is as strong as Namor under water, but on surface he doesn't stand a chance :/

No he isnt.

The only chance he has here IF he has one, is being able to hold on to Colossus to bring him deep underwater to where the pressure might get to him. Otherwise he loses in water or on land.

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
No he isnt.

The only chance he has here IF he has one, is being able to hold on to Colossus to bring him deep underwater to where the pressure might get to him. Otherwise he loses in water or on land.

uhm, yes he is.

jrodslam
uhm, yes he is.

Youre a bit outdated my friend. Tiger Shark was CLOSE to Namor in strength underwater back in the eary to mid 80's. Once the late 80's-90's rolled around, Tiger Shark couldnt compete. Namorita would probably beat him.

llagrok
Youre a bit outdated my friend. Tiger Shark was CLOSE to Namor in strength underwater back in the eary to mid 80's. Once the late 80's-90's rolled around, Tiger Shark couldnt compete. Namorita would probably beat him.

I'll take your word for it.

jrodslam
I'll take your word for it.

I would post pics of the fight between the 2 from the 90's but i really dont feel like going through my Namor collection and scanning right now, lol. Thanks for taking my word for it. It wasnt pretty for Arliss.

Now back in the 80's, Tiger Shark used to give Namor problems. I think he even beat him once or twice.

Either way, in this fight, he really has no chance. Him being able to grab and hold on to Colossus if they were to get in the water, is and would be a very difficut task for him.

Him vs Namorita would be a better match.

llagrok
I used to have all of Namor's fights and such boomarked. Can't remember the URL though :/

snoopdogg
I think Tiger Shark can get a win in the water. On land I'd go with Colossus though.

BTW Tiger Shark is listed as 75 tons while wet. Weaker than Colossus by around 20-25 tons.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Class 100s go at it, which one wins?

piotr

jinzin
I dont think so. Ive never known him to be over 80cl. Where is it stated that hes over? Does he even have any lifting feats?

Colossus wins easily imo. If the fight goes to water, Colossus doesnt have to breathe, so thats not a factor. IF Arlyss can grab him and HOLD him long enough to take him deep underwater, he has a chance. Otherwise Colossus wins 10/10. He's punched thousands of tons of rock away.. I'm sure 100 tons is well within his capacity..

Still Colossus wins due to sheer durability.... Plus Tiger Shark's costume gets snagged and he's done for.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
He's punched thousands of tons of rock away.. I'm sure 100 tons is well within his capacity..

Still Colossus wins due to sheer durability.... Plus Tiger Shark's costume gets snagged and he's done for.

no The couple of thousands of tons of rock you mention is from Namor #37 i believe. Tiger Shark was hesitant because he didnt think there was a way to get through. It was Namor who started punching at the rock and telling Arliss that he shouldnt let that stopp him from doing what he had to do. Tamara then started helpng and then Tiger Shark did as well.

Also, He doesnt have to wear a suit.

Snoop mentioned he takes one from Colossus in the water, but i dont think he even gets that.

jinzin
yes

I realize they were all working in tandom but even so that's a feat that easily puts him into the class 100 region.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
yes

I realize they were all working in tandom but even so that's a feat that easily puts him into the class 100 region.

Heck no. Namor did the majority. That in no way puts Tigershark in the 100cl. We may as well say Tamara, Seth are 100cl too? That sure as hell isnt the case.

guy222
Tiger Shark vs Namor

http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/739216/submariner4602.jpg http://i117.imagethrust.com/t/739217/submariner4603.jpg http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/739218/submariner4604.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/739219/submariner4605.jpg http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/739220/submariner4606.jpg http://i115.imagethrust.com/t/739221/submariner4607.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/739222/submariner4621.jpg

Endrict Nuul
That's the cool TS and not the gay version we have today.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
That's the cool TS and not the gay version we have today.

Yeah for instance just recently Tiger Shark got choked out by Punisher...yesh!

blackwarrior
The Original tiger Shark was pretty mean underwater. Take a look
at these scans of him fighting the Hulk.

blackwarrior
Tiger Shark fighting Hulk underwater.

blackwarrior
Tiger Shark fighting Hulk underwater. Hulk escapes.

snoopdogg
Yea shark schools him in water.

jrodslam
^ no

Tiger Shark still loses in or out of water. Not strong enough to really hurt Colossus, nor is he durable enough to take much punishment from him. Yea, he stands better chances in water, but i still dont see him taking 1 win on the Russian.

snoopdogg
How much of a strength edge would you give Colossus? If any.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How much of a strength edge would you give Colossus? If any.

Ok, well im sure we all agree that Colossus is lower to mid 100cl right? Tigershark is barely 80 cl imo. Hes done nothing to prove otherwise.

I guess that leaves colossus with a 20+ ton strength advantage.

llagrok
Lower to mid class 100? lol

jrodslam

Whats funny bout that? I personally dont consider him in the top 100 cl.

endrict

He's not High tier 100 tons, so that's sounds about right.

150 tons max.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by endrict
He's not High tier 100 tons, so that's sounds about right.

150 tons max.

That sounds about right.

snoopdogg
Ok, well im sure we all agree that Colossus is lower to mid 100cl right? Tigershark is barely 80 cl imo. Hes done nothing to prove otherwise.

I guess that leaves colossus with a 20+ ton strength advantage. Sounds about right. Tigershark was rated at 75 tons while wet in the 2007 handbook. Colossus was rated at Superhuman Class 100. So around 25 tons or so sounds about right. On land Colossus wins imo.

But, in the water Colossus won't be able to match Shark's speed, mobility, etc. imo.

snoopdogg
Lower to mid class 100? lol What's so funny? Where do you rank Tiger Shark and Colossus?

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
But, in the water Colossus won't be able to match Shark's speed, mobility, etc. imo.

Yea thats true indeed, however TS can apply the right amount of damage on Colossus. Colossus doesnt have to breathe nor can TS penetrate his skin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.