mumm-ra vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
mumm-ra without his weakness to mirrors
he gets the sword of plundarr

vs

thor at his regular levels (i'm not sure how powerful he is now since his comeback)

jinzin
HOLY CRAP! I don't know why I NEVER thought of this battle before! it would be SIIIIICK!

This is definitely gonna be my new art project.

I tend to think that Thor's a bit much for Mummra but on the other hand he DID take supes out with one punch, but on the other hand Supe's has an affinity to majic... Thor wins but good fight.

lando005
Originally posted by jinzin
HOLY CRAP! I don't know why I NEVER thought of this battle before! it would be SIIIIICK!

This is definitely gonna be my new art project.

I tend to think that Thor's a bit much for Mummra but on the other hand he DID take supes out with one punch, but on the other hand Supe's has an affinity to majic... Thor wins but good fight. thanks it just came to me at work

not to mention mumm-ra has the sword to even out the power difference that sword is about as powerful as mumm-ra himself

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
mumm-ra without his weakness to mirrors
he gets the sword of plundarr

vs

thor at his regular levels (i'm not sure how powerful he is now since his comeback)

Thor

h1a8
Can't mumm-ra control time and space at will?
Wouldn't he easily win because of this?

spawnwest
Mumm-Ra FTW

What can Thor possibly do to Mumm-Ra?

Mumm-Ra can fight Thor from a distance and beat him without even touching him. Mumm-Ra can summons and use any powers from any evil spirits from across the universe at will. Take away his mirror weakness and giving him the Sword of Plundarr, there is no way Thor is winning this.

Mumm-Ra the Ever Living is too much for Thor

lando005
Originally posted by h1a8
Can't mumm-ra control time and space at will?
Wouldn't he easily win because of this? thor can aswell to a limited extent

lando005
Originally posted by spawnwest
Mumm-Ra FTW

What can Thor possibly do to Mumm-Ra?

Mumm-Ra can fight Thor from a distance and beat him without even touching him. Mumm-Ra can summons and use any powers from any evil spirits from across the universe at will. Take away his mirror weakness and giving him the Sword of Plundarr, there is no way Thor is winning this.

Mumm-Ra the Ever Living is too much for Thor i was hoping this would be a upclose fight

spawnwest
i was hoping this would be a upclose fight

Mumm-Ra the Ever Living vs Rune King Thor is would probably be a better fight

or maybe even Mumm-Ra the All-Powerful vs Rune King Thor

lando005
Mumm-Ra the Ever Living vs Rune King Thor is would probably be a better fight

or maybe even Mumm-Ra the All-Powerful vs Rune King Thor that's a good idea but i want to use them at their normal levels for this fight

Endless Mike
You know, I may have missed something, but from what I remember he was certainly a planetary threat but not this uber cosmic guy you're making him out to be.

jinzin
Ummm i'm pretty sure Thor's hammer being the ridiculous d-ex-mach that it is, he could BFR Mummra, or absorb all his energy into it.

lando005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You know, I may have missed something, but from what I remember he was certainly a planetary threat but not this uber cosmic guy you're making him out to be. yea he is a planetary threat,enough for any god, his mumm-ra the all powerful from was about skyfatherish if i remember correctly

lando005
Ummm i'm pretty sure Thor's hammer being the ridiculous d-ex-mach that it is, he could BFR Mummra, or absorb all his energy into it. thing is mijolnir can't pull off anything mumm-ra can't also do not to mention the sword of plundarr is just as powerful

jinzin
I'm just trying to show that Thor does have options here.

lando005
I'm just trying to show that Thor does have options here. yea i know as far as sheer power is concerned in their normal forms i think thor has more power but then again the sword evens it out

h1a8
thor can aswell to a limited extent

Thor can't control time.
I think your confusing him with RKT.
Mummra stops time ftw.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thor

Symmetric Chaos
thor can aswell to a limited extent

Only dimensional portals.

The time control power was lost and and don't know of him having any sort of control of space.

TricksterPriest
Didn't Mum-Ra restore Thundera, a big ass freaking planet? whistle

charlemagne9746
I say Thor wins...Thundercats get the best of Mumm-ra all the time.

lando005
Thor can't control time.
I think your confusing him with RKT.
Mummra stops time ftw. thor used to be able to control time

h1a8
thor used to be able to control time

correct!
He used to.

lando005
correct!
He used to. i don't think it's gonna matter for this fight anyway

lando005
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I say Thor wins...Thundercats get the best of Mumm-ra all the time. cause thor and the thundercats are about the same right?

spawnwest
cause thor and the thundercats are about the same right?

hell i'm going to have to post a thundercats vs thor thread now

lando005
hell i'm going to have to post a thundercats vs thor thread now haha go ahead i was thinking about a lion-o vs thor thread

i'm gonna have to bump my mijlonir vs the sword of omens thread

spawnwest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Didn't Mum-Ra restore Thundera, a big ass freaking planet? whistle

Yeah because he was looking for the sword of plundarr which destroyed it.

lando005
Yeah because he was looking for the sword of plundarr which destroyed it. either way still impressive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.