Tyranids Vs Brood Vs Starro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Pittman
The fight takes place on Earth 616 and in orbit with the current population, who would take it. For the Tyranids this the Leviathan Hive Fleet.

Starro

Tyranids

Brood

Akuki
tyranids take this. Their bio weapons are just too powerful, and I don;t think Starro couldovercome the force of the hive mind. Plus if you start sticking in biotitans, then it's a slaughter.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Akuki
tyranids take this. Their bio weapons are just too powerful, and I don;t think Starro couldovercome the force of the hive mind. Plus if you start sticking in biotitans, then it's a slaughter. Well that is why I placed it on 616 Earth because each race could take over some of the mutants and meta-humans to help even out the odds. The other two have a better chance at taking over them then the Genestealers do and much quicker to boot.

Endless Mike
Is there only one Starro?

guy222
Originally posted by Da Pittman
The fight takes place on Earth 616 and in orbit with the current population, who would take it. For the Tyranids this the Leviathan Hive Fleet.

Starro

Tyranids

Brood

Tyranids FTW

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is there only one Starro? The raceOriginally posted by guy222
Tyranids FTW The distortion on the sig is really bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.