Mijlonir vs the sword of omens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
basic breakdown.. which weapon is more powerful and versatile

Takion
Originally posted by lando005
basic breakdown.. which weapon is more powerful and versatile
Wolverines claws.

jinzin
laughing out loud

lando005
Originally posted by Takion
Wolverines claws. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Priest
Originally posted by Takion
Wolverines claws.
LMAO

Takion
Let truth be told.

lando005
ok seriously

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Mjolnir

lando005
is there even a full list of abilities for the sword?

lando005
bump

spawnwest
Is there any power in which the Sword of Omens can not grant?
I know that the Sword of Plundarr takes out planets...

Couldn't you just pick up the Sword of Omens and say...
"Sword of Omens give me power beyond Mijlonir"

Caps Conscience
Sword of Omens has been broken, Mjornin is indistructible. Mjornin>Sword and so is Caps shield for that matter.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Sword of Omens has been broken, Mjornin is indistructible. Mjornin>Sword and so is Caps shield for that matter.

What does indestructibility have to do with it?
Who cares if you can break it?
If it can grant you more powers you win

Caps Conscience
The Hammer breaks the sword then the sword is useless.

spawnwest
Sword says...
Give me power beyond Mijlonir
then Mijlonir can't break it

Caps Conscience
It didn't take Mjornin type industuctibility to break it. All it take is for the eye of thundera to be damaged and it's over.

lando005
Sword of Omens has been broken, Mjornin is indistructible. Mjornin>Sword and so is Caps shield for that matter. mijlonir has be broken before too what's your point

lando005
The Hammer breaks the sword then the sword is useless. no it would be in 2 pieces but the power is within the eye of the sword so it would still work

Caps Conscience
The Sword of omens isn't even strong enough to compete with excalibur. Mjornin>Excalibur

lando005
It didn't take Mjornin type industuctibility to break it. All it take is for the eye of thundera to be damaged and it's over. which in it's self is no easy task

Caps Conscience
no it would be in 2 pieces but the power is within the eye of the sword so i would still work wink

lando005
The Sword of omens isn't even strong enough to compete with excalibur. Mjornin>Excalibur excaliber dosen't carry the souce of it's power on the outside if excaliber didn't hit the eye the fight would still go on the sword is powerful your not giving credit where credit is due

Kutulu

Mjollner has been broken several times.

"Eye of Thundara: give me sight beyond sight!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgtu2e3Y6QI

lando005

Caps Conscience
which in it's self is no easy task

Really? Because all it took was for Excalibur to poke it and the fight was over. The hammer would smash that thing into peaces.

Caps Conscience
Then why was it useless when it was broken in two?wink

lando005
Really? Because all it took was for Excalibur to poke it and the fight was over. The hammer would smash that thing into peaces. after the 2 swords battled for a few minutes it's not like the sword is going to just lay there and be smashed to bits it fights back

lando005
the only time it's power was completely destroyed was when the eye was damanged thus leaving the thundercat's all but dead breaking the sword doesn't effect the eye

Caps Conscience
The sword isn't cutting through the hammer. But he Hammer can smash that eye wide open and that is all that it would take.

lando005
The sword isn't cutting through the hammer. But he Hammer can smash that eye wide open and that is all that it would take. sure i can believe that but that would require the sword to just lay there and get smashed which wont happen

lando005
and i just realized the thread got off topic which one is more useful this isn't a fight

Fanboy
Sword of the Omens seems victim to Magic weapons Mjolnir is magic so bamsazams Mjolnir wins.

lando005
Originally posted by Fanboy
Sword of the Omens seems victim to Magic weapons Mjolnir is magic so bamsazams Mjolnir wins. glad to see you put soo much thought into it

spidey-dude
Sword of Omens has been broken, Mjornin is indistructible. Mjornin>Sword and so is Caps shield for that matter. hulk has broken caps shield before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.