The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
Only about 48 days unil the most anticipated Zelda sequel to WW and game of the year for the DS. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass comes out October 1st so besure to pre-order your game. Once you register your Zelda-PH game on your myNintendo account you will receive and exclusive Quill Pen stylus for your Nintendo DS. Who is getting it?

Violent2Dope
Oh my God...you've left the SW forums...God save us all...seriously tho it looks alright. Anyone have some links or info about it.

Lana
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_Hourglass

I've had it ordered since about...last December.

AstroFan
Ok, according to that link, the main villian is a plant monster?!?!? WTF? no expression

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Oh my God...you've left the SW forums...God save us all...seriously tho it looks alright. Anyone have some links or info about it.

LMAO!! laughing

Anyways, Zelda: PH looks awesome. I'll be picking up at launch for sure.

Morridini
Darn, another great reason to get a Nintendo DS. Darn the expensive prices.

JediKatarn1
Only 33 days left until Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for Nintendo DS.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Only about 48 days unil the most anticipated Zelda sequel to WW and game of the year for the DS. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass comes out October 1st so besure to pre-order your game. Once you register your Zelda-PH game on your myNintendo account you will receive and exclusive Quill Pen stylus for your Nintendo DS. Who is getting it?

Isn't the Phantom Hourglass the only sequel to Wind Waker?

InnerRise
Yes. haermm

anata wa wakarimaus ka.....

Rascaduanok

ESB -1138

Violent2Dope
They said that about TP, and what do ya know, it wasn't. OoT is still numero uno baby!

ESB -1138
No way; a Link to the Past by far is the best one.

fanboy 1988
Damn! Wish I wouldn't of sold my DS!

InnerRise
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
They said that about TP, and what do ya know, it wasn't. OoT is still numero uno baby! Who are you to say it wasn't?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by InnerRise
Who are you to say it wasn't?

Because Twilight Princess wasn't as good as the best Zelda game: A Link to the Past.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Because Twilight Princess wasn't as good as the best Zelda game: A Link to the Past. That's not a possible answer to my question..........but thanks for trying I guess. erm

ESB -1138
That's not a possible answer to my question..........but thanks for trying I guess. erm

What are you trying to imply about a Link to the Past?

Lana
Who are you to say it wasn't?

He's someone with an opinion, that's who he is to say.

InnerRise
What are you trying to imply about a Link to the Past? Nothing at all.

((The_Anomaly))
I still like OoT better then ALTTP, and I liked TP better then ALTTP as well. But OoT is still better then TP, if only for its revolutionary-ness. But TP was better in almost every way from OoT save for story (though that's a personal choice). But just didn't have the impact that OoT had.

Anyways, Phantom Hourglass looks awesome, I cant wait to play it. big grin

ESB -1138
Nothing at all.

That's what I thought.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Lana
He's someone with an opinion, that's who he is to say. Hes still stating his opinions as if they were objective fact.

InnerRise
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Hes still stating his opinions as if they were objective fact. Exactly.

Darth Jello
my only doubt about this game is the stylistic choice in terms of cell shading. Wind Waker needed that art style to contrast the fact that out of all the zelda games, it probably had the darkest storyline. From what i've heard of phantom hourglass, it isn't as dark.

ESB -1138
Wind Waker didn't have a dark storyline. If anything Majora's Mask had the darkest story by far.

JediKatarn1
Only 25 days left untill The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Save your bucks it's going to be big on October 1st.

WrathfulDwarf
Can't wait to smack some Chickens. stick out tongue

Impediment
I'd love to play this game, but I don't own a DS. I've never been a fan of handheld gaming for some weird reason. Maybe I should make myself get interested.

Kento
Some reason I want to play this game. Not sure why I've never been a big LoZ fan but it looks interesting with the way it uses the touch screen from what little I seen from E3.

I probably shouldn't believe this seeing as I heard it from my friend who has been saying since the Wii release that he has "heard" that the Wii was going to be the last Nintendo system and Nintendo is going to sell off everything and stop making games but...Is this going to be the final LoZ game made?

InnerRise
Umm no.

JediKatarn1
32 more days till The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass;-D

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
32 more days till The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass;-D

w00tw00tw00tw00t

Lana
I have my copy mostly paid for...

I also get our Phantom Hourglass standee we have at work happy

Darth Jello
Originally posted by AstroFan
Ok, according to that link, the main villian is a plant monster?!?!? WTF? no expression

yeah, it's that bellum thing. But, eiji ayanoumi or whatever his name is said that everything that happens is the direct result of ganon's evil influence spreading over the great sea after his defeat.

WrathfulDwarf
Anyone got the game?

Lana
I just got it.

WrathfulDwarf
Tell us more.

Lana
I just started the game (as in, just entered my name) stick out tongue Give me about a half hour to an hour and I'll post some first impressions.

Impediment
My buddy just phoned me and told me that he got Phantom Hourglass this morning, and is very pleased with his purchase. I told him I want to borrow his DS when he is done with the game so I can give it a whirl.

WrathfulDwarf
Good, good, and good all details the better.

I'm still broke since getting Halo 3. Eventually I'll get this for my DS later in the month. I just want the full scoop.

Lana
Okay, well, so far it's reminding me more of Ocarina than anything else, despite the fact that the style is all Wind Waker. I'm not sure why but as Ocarina is one of my favorite games ever, I'm not complaining.

I like that everything is done with the touch screen though so far it seems a bit imprecise at times - there was a bit where you had to write something in and it took me a couple tries because my handwriting tends to be lopsided, and most of the time when I try and do somersaults I end up attacking instead. I think these problems will go away as I get used to it, though.

But so far? I'm liking it. Being able to write notes on the map is very nifty, also.

Lana
Oh, and just a random note. The chickens? They can still kill you.

AstroFan
Okay, well, so far it's reminding me more of Ocarina than anything else, despite the fact that the style is all Wind Waker. I'm not sure why but as Ocarina is one of my favorite games ever, I'm not complaining.

I like that everything is done with the touch screen though so far it seems a bit imprecise at times - there was a bit where you had to write something in and it took me a couple tries because my handwriting tends to be lopsided, and most of the time when I try and do somersaults I end up attacking instead. I think these problems will go away as I get used to it, though.

But so far? I'm liking it. Being able to write notes on the map is very nifty, also.

So what makes you say it seems like Ocarina? I figured it would have more in common with the old 2D games.

Im probably gonna go pick up a copy at lunch.

Lana
You know, I really can't explain why it reminds me so much of Ocarina, but to me it just does. It's got the same sort of feel to it that Ocarina had for me.

AstroFan
Sweet. stick out tongue

OoT is my favorite game. big grin

Lana
My favorite Zelda, and one of my favorite games overall big grin

AstroFan
Is it as cinematic as the 3D games? Or is everything just kinda read like in the 2D games.

I hate to say it, but story being presented through cutscenes in the new games is one reason I never get into the old ones. My first Zelda was OoT, and it was hard to go back and play the others where everything was told to you.

Lana
It's a sort of mix, I think - there's definite cutscene bits, but people are still talking (and thus there's text) during them.

You get to yell at your DS and it be for game purposes and not actual frustration stick out tongue

AstroFan
Yeah, I understand text, thats just Zelda. I just meant really if it had cutscenes to tell the story.

Thanks Lana. stick out tongue

Oh, is sailing as tedious as Wind Waker?

General Kaliero
Sailing isn't exactly tedious, since you're given stuff to shoot, but it's a minor annoyance. Thankfully, the mechanism for warping around is introduced pretty early on.

Overall, the feeling I'm getting is the Oracle games, mixed with Animal Crossing, with WW's style and humor.

Lana
Hey, I have fun shooting down things in the ship.

Then again I was shooting down seagulls just because I could stick out tongue

And yes, there is a definite Animal Crossing element to it, which amuses me immensely laughing out loud

One part also reminded me very strongly of the Prince of Persia games, as well.

WrathfulDwarf

*shakes fist at chickens*

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
*shakes fist at chickens*

lol

ESB -1138

I wouldn't want it any other way. Knowing that Link can take down Ganondorf, Vaati, and so many powerful foes and yet he can be killed by a chicken.

AstroFan
I got it. big grin

...but I dont go home for another 5 hours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
Just got Phantom Hourglass!

General Kaliero
Third temple down. So far I really like this game.

I've really liked some of the new "puzzles" in this one. I love the idea behind the new version of the good old Pol's Voice. finger snapping to scare evil bunnies FTW!

Lana
Could certainly do without needing to redo the Temple of the Ocean King every time you finish a temple to get the next part of the map, though.

((The_Anomaly))
Wow, this game phenomenal. This is almost a 'console good' game, which is astonishing for a handheld. Zelda has been my favorite series since the NES days and this game is so far IMO, as good as ALTTP for best 'top down' Zelda game. The touch controls are implemented flawlessly. By far the best DS game out there, I'm addicted. I just completed Halo 3 on Legendary and so far I've had more fun in the first 3 hours of Phantom Hourglass then I did in all of Halo 3's campaign. erm

ESB -1138
I just got the second fairy (Wisdom) and I'm off to find Courage.

Lana
I think you're playing the wrong games if you think that.

And it's not really top-down.

((The_Anomaly))
I think you're playing the wrong games if you think that.

And it's not really top-down.

Lol, if you say so Lana.

Lana
Well, it's true. Every game I've played on the DS has been as good as or better than most console games I've played. Just because it's a handheld instead of a console doesn't mean it's going to have inferior games by default - especially considering how many DS games are console ports.

And it's not top-down. Nor is it from the side/third-person. It's a sort of three-quarters angle.

((The_Anomaly))
It still plays and looks like a top down game, its just more 3D and slightly closer then the top downs of old, because well, they didn't have the ability to do anything else. Needless to say it plays like the top down Zelda's of the past more then it does the 3D Zelda's now.

And well I agree that the DS has some truly awesome games, New Super Mario Bros. was freaking amazing and the best game with Mario in the title since Mario 64, but console games are still more complex and better then any DS game can be, which is obvious since the DS cant do a lot of things the consoles can. Take Metroid Prime Hunters. Hunters was amazing for a DS game but it would be a very mediocre console game (even if you updated the graphics) maybe if today was the N64 era then yea they'd be as good, but the top tier handhelds just arnt as good (normally) as the mid to top tier console games. And I think that's pretty obvious. My point was that for the first time on the DS, Phantom Hourglass is REALLY approaching being equivalent to the mid tier console games, which is truly phenomenal. Its by far the best handheld game I've ever played.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
It still plays and looks like a top down game, its just more 3D and slightly closer then the top downs of old, because well, they didn't have the ability to do anything else. Needless to say it plays like the top down Zelda's of the past more then it does the 3D Zelda's now.

Fair point. It feels a lot like the old GB Oracle games.

Nice self-contradiction there... roll eyes (sarcastic)

There are plenty of portable games that outdo a great many console games. I'd take a Sonic Advance (except 2) or Rush game over the console games after Genesis. The Castlevania series split, and I prefer the portable line. I like StarFox Command more than StarFox Assault. And the Golden Sun games were the best RPG series I ever played aside from Final Fantasy and the Tales series.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Fair point. It feels a lot like the old GB Oracle games.

Nice self-contradiction there... roll eyes (sarcastic)

There are plenty of portable games that outdo a great many console games. I'd take a Sonic Advance (except 2) or Rush game over the console games after Genesis. The Castlevania series split, and I prefer the portable line. I like StarFox Command more than StarFox Assault. And the Golden Sun games were the best RPG series I ever played aside from Final Fantasy and the Tales series.

"Hunters was amazing for a DS game but it would be a very mediocre console game (even if you updated the graphics) maybe if today was the N64 era then yea they'd be as good, but the top tier handhelds just arnt as good (normally) as the mid to top tier console games. And I think that's pretty obvious"

ESB -1138
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I like StarFox Command more than StarFox Assault.

Yeah but no Star Fox game is as good as Star Fox 64.

Darkhalen
DS has some the most impressive and greatest games for any console

Captain REX
Yeah but no Star Fox game is as good as Star Fox 64.

I miss Rare.

Darkhalen
Rare are now Microsoft's Puppet I miss There Donkey Kong country Series among more great classics but they did make Viva Pinata, Rare are a British Company aren't they?

Banjoo Kazooie 3 soon....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Captain REX
I miss Rare.

Why? Rare had nothing to do with Star Fox 64. That was all Nintendo. Miyamato was completely in charge of Star Fox 64 (heck he helped come up with the SNES Star Fox).

Darkhalen
By the way just want to point out I was just answering the Off-topic question Starfox is not part of Rare

AstroFan
I finally started playing the game, I really like it. Just one minor complaint, I just wish you could atleast control movement without the stylus.

ESB -1138
Just got on the Ghost Ship!

Originally posted by AstroFan
I finally started playing the game, I really like it. Just one minor complaint, I just wish you could atleast control movement without the stylus.

There's a ghost who died in the game who would have traded anything if he would be able to use the D-pad. I guess that must have been you.

Lana
The Ghost Ship is annoying. I have a part of the map marked as the "annoying b!tch brigade". I'm sure you'll see why really fast stick out tongue

Boss fight was really neat and fun though.

ESB -1138
The Ghost Ship is annoying. I have a part of the map marked as the "annoying b!tch brigade". I'm sure you'll see why really fast stick out tongue

...thanks?

((The_Anomaly))
This game kicks arse-hole.

ESB -1138
I just beaten Phantom Hourglass over the weekend and I can say without a doubt that THIS is the best handheld game of the year. I really liked Linebeck. That has to be my favorite character since Malon.

Lana
Linebeck kinda annoys me stick out tongue

(I love Malon, though)

I haven't played PH the past few days because I messed up a bit and now have to redo part of it which I don't want to do. I hate the Temple of the Ocean King sad

ESB -1138
I loved the Temple of the Ocean King because you can get ship parts by killing the Phantoms. And just wait till the ending and you will like Linebeck.

Lana
How do you kill them? ermm so far all I can do is stun them. Though I generally don't hang around to find out if they can die after doing so...

ESB -1138
How do you kill them? ermm so far all I can do is stun them. Though I generally don't hang around to find out if they can die after doing so...

You will learn it's just all in good time my dear; all in good time. But seriously; where are you at in the game?

Lana
Last temple I did was the Ice one.

Hookshot is fun.

ESB -1138
Last temple I did was the Ice one.

Hookshot is fun.

So you just need one more pure metal. Eh he he. The last temple is fun. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Oh, yippee stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
One more pure metal?

Where do you find it?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
One more pure metal?

Where do you find it?

Northeastern Sea.

Sol Valentine
There??!!?!

ESB -1138
Yep.

Smasandian
Finally bought it and I enjoy it but its a good game, not great.

A few things that extremely piss me off.

a. the Temple of the Ocean King - I can stand going back there a bunch of times because well, its neat to further explore the temple. You rarely do that with Zelda temples, but my huge complaint is that you have to the puzzles every single time. It's tedious and its a cheap way to lengthen the game. Horrible game design.

b. The combat is interesting, and throwing bombs is a revelation, but why does every single thing the DS does have to be included. Yes, I know there is a microphone, but why do I have to yell out the price for the salvage arm. After about 20 tries and looking like an ass, it finally worked with no difference of sound from my voice. Also, warping to different areas is tedious. Again, I wrote down the symbol on the chart, and somehow it doesnt recognize the symbol. Oh wait, do I do it bigger, or smaller. Finally I get one of them and it barely looks like it. Couldnt it just be easier to allow to warp everywhere by clicking on the frog and boom, your there.

c. the salvage arm mini game plain sucks. Completely tedious. It's just stupid. Oh wait, I broke my arm, well, I'll just get out of the mini game and try again,.... oh wait, I have to sail to the island and pay rupees to fix it....thats fun, and I cant get there because the symbols I write are not recognize.

Overall, pretty fun game, but some design flaws ruin it for me sometimes.

Lana
You can simply blow into the microphone instead of yelling into it. I discovered that after a few minutes of making an idiot of myself (and my mom asking what the **** I was up to).

And having to redo the Temple of the Ocean King repeatedly is why I haven't been able to bring myself to continue on right now. At one point you get a warp point midway, so you don't have to redo the first 6 floors, but it still knocks off the time it took you to do them. Kind of annoying.

I haven't had any issues with salvage hunting, though. And with even my horrid excuse for handwriting it can usually pick up symbols and stuff the first try.

ESB -1138
I had never completely broken the salvage arm. It's pretty easy actually. And I barely have to redo a symbol.

And to get through the first 6 levels of the TotOK took me less than three minutes to do. The items you get really knock off a lot of time but I really never liked going back to it. And Lana is right; all I do is blow and I managed to get the arm for 150 rupees.

General Kaliero
The game recognizes a simple finger snap as a fairly loud sound. Gets you the salvage arm cheap, scares the crap out of Pol's Voices, and does great for anything that needs sound.

Smasandian
You can simply blow into the microphone instead of yelling into it. I discovered that after a few minutes of making an idiot of myself (and my mom asking what the **** I was up to).

And having to redo the Temple of the Ocean King repeatedly is why I haven't been able to bring myself to continue on right now. At one point you get a warp point midway, so you don't have to redo the first 6 floors, but it still knocks off the time it took you to do them. Kind of annoying.

I haven't had any issues with salvage hunting, though. And with even my horrid excuse for handwriting it can usually pick up symbols and stuff the first try.

I didnt realize that.

I assumed the game recongnize the amount of rupees, so I kept on yelling 50, 100, 500 and eventually I said 1000 and it turned out to get the price down to 300. Never occured to me that the louder I was the less money it was. Still find kinda of annoying though.

Yeah, when I save the game when I get to the temple, I'm about to play it, and I'm like, "****, not the damn temple again....I dont want to play". As I said before, I dont care about going through the floors but why in hell do I have find those stupid keys again, and do all the puzzles again. That's the problem I had, and I have no idea a developer that talented thought it was a good idea.

I guess you guys are better at it. I just dont like the minigame. It's not fun at all.

Thunder Fox
ick im stuck in this game

Smasandian
Meh, game is alright.

I'm trading it in for Mario Galaxy.

I just dont care about anymore. I love the dungeons but I dont like that damn temple and I just dont like the sailing parts and finding how to get to temples.

A pretty weak game in my opinion.

Ushgarak
Just goes to show about opinions; this is my second favourite game on the DS; gets very glowing praise indeed from me.

Neo Darkhalen
It innovates the way the touchscreen is used, and really takes advantage of the DS touch Stylus.

Ushgarak
It's fantastic use of the DS tech (aside form the microphone which is the tech part of the DS that doesn't actually have a huge value) is certainly one of the very large plus points behind my opinion.

Lana
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Just goes to show about opinions; this is my second favourite game on the DS; gets very glowing praise indeed from me.

What's your favorite?

And I do really, really like this game...I'm still just annoyed at the one bit of it.

Ushgarak
Elite Beat Agents.

That game basically never stops being fun; it's very extendable.

Thunder Fox
Elite Beat Agents.

That game basically never stops being fun; it's very extendable. never played that game >_>Originally posted by Lana
What's your favorite?

And I do really, really like this game...I'm still just annoyed at the one bit of it. what part are you annoyed with

Lana
Having to go back to the Ocean King Temple repeatedly. I made a mistake (went through a portal instead of going back out the door, they should really ask if you're sure you want to use the portal), and got annoyed with it. Plus I just don't seem to be able to get the timing right with hitting the switches and stuff now.

Ushgarak
Once you get the shortcuts you can whiz through that gumf pretty darn quick actually.

Neo Darkhalen
It is more annoyance then anything, when you get annoyed you can't do things well, nor do you think straight.

Ushgarak
This is very true.

Neo Darkhalen
So the game becomes harder, then what it is.

Ushgarak
Well my only issue with that is that it is true of plenty of games and I've played far worse than this for that, in games that werealso pretty good.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
It is more annoyance then anything, when you get annoyed you can't do things well, nor do you think straight. it is why you set it aside for an hour or so to calm doen and restart it

General Kaliero
The final time through the Ocean King's temple... I just pretty much ran through without worrying too much about the time. But I also got a few hourglass upgrades while sailing, so that may have been what allowed it.

Lana
Well, I discovered some shortcuts thanks to Ush, so I got through it relatively quickly this try stick out tongue

And a bit more suicidally than normal. A lot of running up to the guards and smacking them with my sword so I could get past.

Thunder Fox
wow that is suicidal blink

ESB -1138
Phantom Hourglass; that has to be my second favorite DS game. The Temple of the Ocean King was kind of annoying until you figured out how to bypass a lot with ease.

Smasandian

I just dont find it that fun.

But I do think that this game has the best dungeons out of all of the Zelda's. One compaint I sometimes have with Zelda dungeons is that if need to go somewhere, or end your playing session, you might have to go through the whole dungeon again to reach the spot you were at.

In this game, you can open shortcuts to each part of the dungeon. I really liked how they did that.

I just dont find the game that fun though. Non dungeon areas are not intersting to me.

Neo Darkhalen
Is Gannon in this game to.

Ushgarak
No- in fact, despite being in a direct following continuity, the game is strangely devoid of almost any reference to Wind Waker, to the point where setting it in the same continuity doesn't really have any meaning. Not that non-Ganon Zelda games are a bad thing., just that Link was wielding one of the Triforces, the Master Sword and the Wind Waker at the end of WW, three legendary artifacts, as well as riding the King of Red Lions.. You'd think he would notice they were gone.

I'll do a full review on it in time. Gotta do my big Bioshock review first though.

Neo Darkhalen
Bioshock, I liked that, it was a good game, so if Gannon is not in the game, who is the last boss?

Thunder Fox
Bioshock, I liked that, it was a good game, so if Gannon is not in the game, who is the last boss? his name is Beldum i belive

Neo Darkhalen
Thank you Thunder Fox, when you have a recurring boss it is hard to replace him, especially a classic like Gannon(dorf) oh well it is still a good game.

Thunder Fox
no prob i pay attention to the storyline and thats what the old man in the game said he was called and i am kinda glad gannons not in this one link shoved the master sword threw his skull in wind waker it be to troublesome to under stand how he'd break free

Lana
Thank you Thunder Fox, when you have a recurring boss it is hard to replace him, especially a classic like Gannon(dorf) oh well it is still a good game.

Well, it's not the first Zelda game that has lacked Ganon.

Neo Darkhalen
Gannon never seems to die, just like Bowser or Dr. Eggman, wow they should be deep within their graves, or at least Mario an Co. should be calling the ghost-busters up.

Oh and that is true Lana, in fact has their not been 3 games with no Gannon(Dorf).

Thunder Fox
Gannon never seems to die, just like Bowser or Dr. Eggman, wow they should be deep within their graves, or at least Mario an Co. should be calling the ghost-busters up.

Oh and that is true Lana, in fact has their not been 3 games with no Gannon(Dorf). hmmm true

Neo Darkhalen
And may we never speak of the CD, Zelda game.

Thunder Fox
And may we never speak of the CD, Zelda game. *shudders at the thought*

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed my friend, Indeed.

Thunder Fox
havent thought about that horrible version of zelda in a long time like when i used there disks as target practice >_>

Neo Darkhalen
May it be sealed away, may the triforce destroy it.

Thunder Fox
indeed....

Lana
Wheeeee, got my quill stylus in the mail today for registering the game big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Congratulations, I hope it makes the game and your DS more enjoyable.

General Kaliero
Now I wanna check my mailbox... but then again I'm lazy...

Lana
Just beat it, finally big grin great game.

ESB -1138
Just beat it, finally big grin great game.

Ain't it? I'm actually glad Linebeck wasn't...dream or whatever that entire place was because I really liked Linebeck. He's been my favorite Zelda character addition since Malon.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed it is.

Cosmic Cube
And may we never speak of the CD, Zelda game. Holy sh*t those games sucked.

I almost disemboweled myself with a mere thought of them.

SlayerOfJedi13
Wheeeee, got my quill stylus in the mail today for registering the game big grin How do you register? i would like to have a quill stylus.

Lana
Originally posted by SlayerOfJedi13
How do you register? i would like to have a quill stylus.

You go on Nintendo's website and enter the serial number of the game.

Neo Darkhalen
Simple.

Scythe
I think I missed it. I can't find any info on the zelda stylus anymore...

Neo Darkhalen
???

General Kaliero
Yeah, I think by now the stylus deal is probably over, Scythe...

Neo Darkhalen
Most things are, they only have a limited amount.

Scythe
Yeah, dang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.