Sasuke VS TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terror of Death
Topic.

Symmetric Chaos
Which Sasuke?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is he?

Terror of Death
The one from Naruto.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Terror of Death
The one from Naruto.

Anime or manga?
Pre or Post Timeskip?
Seal active or inactive?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Anime or manga?
Pre or Post Timeskip?
Seal active or inactive?
Any of those can beat TMNT...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Any of those can beat TMNT...

hmm

NiņoAraņa
i think the comic TMNT could beat half of those actually ermm

Terror of Death
Anime, post timeskip, and inactive seal.

Terryc250
^ after timeskip, he was able to take out an army of like 500+ shinobis without breakin a sweat. id say Sasuke > TMNT in a curbstomp

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3827/p2lr1.jpg

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Terryc250
^ after timeskip, he was able to take out an army of like 500+ ppl without breakin a sweat. id say Sasuke > TMNT in a curbstomp

TMNT have beaten the mafia, a giant robot created by Earthts greates scientest, the toughest street gang in NY, and the foot clan.

Terryc250
i bet even 20 of those shinbobi's that sasuke defeated can take out the mafia, and a street gang, and the foot clan, maybe even the giant robot, those feats r weak

Terror of Death
i bet even 20 of those shinbobi's that sasuke defeated can take out the mafia, and a street gang, and the foot clan, maybe even the giant robot, those feats r weak

You got me there but has Sasuke ever beaten an ultimate ninja dragon warrior who could control all time and space. w00t

Battlehammer
yet people still think a single turtle can fight Logan who has tkaen over 1000 hand ninja at once with out being hit.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yet people still think a single turtle can fight Logan who has tkaen over 1000 hand ninja at once with out being hit.

A single turtle CAN fight Logan. The turtles are the greatest heroes in the Mirage Universe. In the future the president of the Pan Galatic Alliance calls upon their aid. Do not underestimate them.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Terror of Death
A single turtle CAN fight Logan. The turtles are the greatest heroes in the Mirage Universe. In the future the president of the Pan Galatic Alliance calls upon their aid. Do not underestimate them.
I read there comics and one of them vs Logan would be a joke. Logan is far superior MA as well as superior stats.

SevenShackles
eh... Sasuke before timeskip would/could probly be taken down at some point. but no way in hell after.

Lord Prime
one word "Sharingan" FTW

BlaxicanHydra
Sasuke could beat them in any form, really.

grey fox
BTW : All those ninjas in the picture are unconcious, ya rly. Consider that for a second, Sasuke took them all out non-lethaly .

BlaxicanHydra
Indeedy. I hate that Uchiha.

xmarksthespot
But he's so dreamy. 131

llagrok
He's too emo.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I read there comics and one of them vs Logan would be a joke. Logan is far superior MA as well as superior stats.

I never said the comic version of the turtles. The cartoon version of the tmnt is their best incarnation. And the superior stat thing is arguable. The turtles have performed alot of suprising feats.

Anyway, the turtles have fought people who have powers similiar to the Sharingan. And I doubt Sasuke can survive an energy blast from one of the turtles weapons.

llagrok
How on earth would they hit him?

He moves faster than they can perceive, can get them with his chidori sword or simply knock them out. Sharingan also lets him see his opponents moves before they actually perform them. Basic knowledge, read up on Naruto please :/

Terror of Death
Originally posted by llagrok
How on earth would they hit him?

He moves faster than they can perceive, can get them with his chidori sword or simply knock them out. Sharingan also lets him see his opponents moves before they actually perform them. Basic knowledge, read up on Naruto please :/

Did I not just say the turtles have beaten people who could see their moves before they could perform them. You should be the one reading. And turtles are not slouches in the speed department. They move so fast that people can not see move by. And the turtles fusion fx weapons energy blast would knock Sasuke back to the stone age.

llagrok
How do you know that?

Sasuke's sharingan easily lets him move faster than the turtles. He's stronger, more skilled, faster and arguably more durable. I'd take his jutsu and chidori over the Turtles' weapons any day. Let's not forget the fact that he has telepathy and can cast tons of illusions.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by llagrok
How do you know that?

Sasuke's sharingan easily lets him move faster than the turtles. He's stronger, more skilled, faster and arguably more durable. I'd take his jutsu and chidori over the Turtles' weapons any day. Let's not forget the fact that he has telepathy and can cast tons of illusions.

Please, the turtles have physic/telekenetic powers themselves and illusions are childs play to them.
And list some strength, skill, speed and durability feats. I can asure you the turtles have done greater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.