Wolverine Vs TNMT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Can the four brothers take out the Wolverine?

Terror of Death
Logan has no chance. The turtles are too much to handle.

Battlehammer
really please tell me why that is?

He more skileld then any one of them.

He faster far more durable.

They really have no way of taking him down and all he has to do is stab them and there done for.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer

They really have no way of taking him down and all he has to do is stab them and there done for.

uhhh so you made the thread even though you knew turtles have no chance?

confused..., oh wait a minute, you're capt it up, the wolverine fanboy extraordinaire....now it makes sense

King Kandy
Wow, Masterbruce is back!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce

confused..., oh wait a minute, you're capt it up, the wolverine fanboy extraordinaire....now it makes sense
No actaully I made this thread to debate that terror guy so we did not take up space in another thread.

Honestly you insulting me is funny. When your known to be the biggest morron to ever stock the KMC Forum. I thought they banned your dumb ass already.

Also you be surprized how many people think that two turtle could curfstomp wolverine let alone four. So in the eyes of KMC this is far from a spite. I personally read both and have yet to see why the turtles take wolverine out.

But please debate me. It been while since I made you look foolish not that it really that hard you pritty much do it your self..........

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce

confused..., oh wait a minute, you're capt it up, the wolverine fanboy extraordinaire....now it makes sense Calling people names = not cool. durno

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett

logan ftw

SnazzySmurph
TNMT, Capt?

JasonK4
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
TNMT, Capt?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

smile

Terror of Death
really please tell me why that is?

He more skileld then any one of them.

He faster far more durable.

Please, the turtles have been stabbed in the chest before and continue to fight. They have taken lasers, bullets, arrows, got cars smashed on top of them, got thrown hundreds of feet from flying cars and it barely hurt them. And they move so fast people cant see them go by. And they can jump pretty high.

Terror of Death
Not many people know cartoon tmnt are at super human level. Some of the comics dont due them justice.

Battlehammer
TNMT, Capt?
whats up with the ? lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Please, the turtles have been stabbed in the chest before and continue to fight. They have taken lasers, bullets, arrows, got cars smashed on top of them, got thrown hundreds of feet from flying cars and it barely hurt them. And they move so fast people cant see them go by. And they can jump pretty high.
really when have they ever been shot by a real laser one that went straight through ther ebody?

Hell when have they ever taken a bullet to a vital area and kept fighting?

When have the ever been stabbed by 3 foot long claws and kept fighting? Im gunan go with never sicne I read the comics and they don't.

They have taken throwing stars and kept fighting but there were not in vital areas nor did they go every deep into there body.

Flying cars? in the comics? your clearly talking about the show which is un usable and all since this is a comic debate............

mvoe so fast people can see them? when was this not really doubting it since there fast buit msot of the time it due to stealth not speed nor would it matter isnce there best speed feats are still not as fast as Logans.

They can jump pritty high? Why woudl that matter and Logan has jumped over 30 feet into the air before............

Can you back a single one of your statements with comic book evidence? Oh and do you even have a single good reason for why the turtles take the majority?

Muck101
TMNT for the win. Explaination? one word "Team-work". The turtles would be far too much for logan to deal with on the fly, if they are organized. an organized tmnt would do well to kick ass.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Muck101
TMNT for the win. Explaination? one word "Team-work". The turtles would be far too much for logan to deal with on the fly, if they are organized. an organized tmnt would do well to kick ass.

Ok lets assume raph and leo don't start fighting

Lets also assume raph doe snot get cocky and rush wolverine by himself which he would.

What are they gunna do to wolverine ?

Skill wise there inferior.

They team work really can't help them since they fight one opponet which means they can't effectly all attack him with out getting in eachoths way.

JKuest like the shredder Logan could sue there numbers against them.

Also oen shots all wolverine needs to put them down and wolverien is the faster mroe skileld opponet.

They havce no way of blocking wolverines attacks and if they try there weapons will be destroyed.

There attacks even if landed will do nothing but make Logan angry or annoyed.

So how do they win again?

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wow, Masterbruce is back!

Cap's conscience, much?

Terror of Death
Can you back a single one of your statements with comic book evidence? Oh and do you even have a single good reason for why the turtles take the majority?

Actually, you can use the cartoon version. There are some comics of the new cartoon and they are considered canon.
And besides, some threads do use the cartoon version of characters. As long as one character is from comic book origin then it is okay. Since this is your thread you can decide which version of the turtles you can use. All I am saying is that the new cartoon version (which the creator of tmnt has creative control over) is the best incarnation of the turtles and they would beat Logan. Say what you will about the comic turtles.

Captain REX
Should I close this now or are you two (Masterbruce, Battlehammer) going to play nice?

TheTick
I am having a hard time seeing Turtles knock out Wolverine.

Convince me other guy.

ragesRemorse

Wolverine has been shot, stabbed, crushed, and thrown through buildings a dozen times over as well as having his flesh burned off just to continue the battle. Wolverine has fought opponents far more deadly than the turtles have. His healing factor, animalistic fighting tactics and adamantium claws would be to much for the lean green fighting machines. I dont car how turtle you are, eight inches of claws in the chest is dropping you.

llagrok
Wolverine has a hard time dealing with his throat being slit. Although sometimes no. Like when he was fight the leader of that clan rivaling the Yashida clan, this woman said "Why won't you die monster! I'm cutting your throat!"

Badabing
TMNT will beat Logan using KMC versus forum rules.

TheTick
Originally posted by Badabing
TMNT will beat Logan using KMC versus forum rules. wacko

TheTick
But they are strong, they have punched a class 100 and made him feel it, not much but he felt it.

Badabing
Originally posted by TheTick
wacko dur

TheTick
You make a valid argument.

Badabing
You make a valid argument. laughing

superdur

TheTick
Touche.

Terror of Death
TMNT would take off his head.

TheTick
Not possible.

Terror of Death
Not possible.

Explain.

TheTick
Explain how his head can come of when its attached to unbreakable metal.

Badabing
Explain how his head can come of when its attached to unbreakable metal. I believe he was talking figuratively and not literally.

Terror of Death
Explain how his head can come of when its attached to unbreakable metal.

The turtles fusion fx weaponss are unbreakable too. Not only that but they are the strongest weapons ever created on Earth. (In the year 2105)

ragesRemorse
The turtles fusion fx weaponss are unbreakable too. Not only that but they are the strongest weapons ever created on Earth. (In the year 2105)

there are weapons in the marvel universe that cliam the very same boasts

SnazzySmurph
whats up with the ? lol Originally posted by JasonK4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

smile No, that would be the TMNT.

This is clearly the Traveling Neurotic Manga Tyrants.

Or, you know... something.

Soljer
No, that would be the TMNT.

This is clearly the Traveling Neurotic Manga Tyrants.

Or, you know... something.

Or the teenage ninja mutant turtles.

Or the Turtle ninja mutant teens.

Which is close enough to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Or the teenage ninja mutant turtles.

Or the Turtle ninja mutant teens.

Which is close enough to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Soljer... I was obviously much closer to the truth. No sense in denying it.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
there are weapons in the marvel universe that cliam the very same boasts

But the turtles are not in Marvel so ....

Battlehammer
were using the comic version..............

The tv version would be terriable to sue becuase it like a freaking roller coste. One minut they can take falls from 40 feet the next they get hurt from a kick by a little kid...........

The you have them getting beat by a group of wooden ninjas.........

This is strictly the comic book version and im still waiting on evidence.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Wolverine has a hard time dealing with his throat being slit. Although sometimes no. Like when he was fight the leader of that clan rivaling the Yashida clan, this woman said "Why won't you die monster! I'm cutting your throat!"
thats actaully false.

Logan taeks stabbs right through the neck and keeps fighting

Soljer
thats actaully false.

Logan taeks stabbs right through the neck and keeps fighting

Sometimes.

Battlehammer
The turtles fusion fx weaponss are unbreakable too. Not only that but they are the strongest weapons ever created on Earth. (In the year 2105) firts off were usign the comics and second off thats false.

It was never stated that there weapons in fast foward were or are unbreakable.

Battlehammer
Sometimes.

the vast majority of the time and when he does not it normally shrouded with circumstance or before his massive up grades to his healing.

Hell ive had this debate with jrodslam a million times please don't make me get all the times he foughten well being stabbed through the neck.

Soljer
the vast majority of the time and when he does not it normally shrouded with circumstance or before his massive up grades to his healing.

Hell ive had this debate with jrodslam a million times please don't make me get all the times he foughten well being stabbed through the neck.

Oh, please do.

Because as long as I can show a SINGLE instance of him slowing down beacuse of it, my statement is correct.

Sometimes.

Battlehammer
Oh, please do.

Because as long as I can show a SINGLE instance of him slowing down beacuse of it, my statement is correct.

Sometimes.

Ukk that statement works with any thing.

Hell you could say that batman sometimes beats superman............

come on now your just being picky.

also according the the forum rules a slit throat would not word on wolverine not to mention it be pritty hard to land lol.

Soljer
Ukk that statement works with any thing.

Hell you could say that batman sometimes beats superman............

come on now your just being picky.

also according the the forum rules a slit through would not word on wolverine not tomention be be pritty hard to land lol.

Did I say anything about this fight? Or Batman and Superman?

Of course not.

I'm still waiting for the hundreds and thousands of times Wolverine's been stabbed in the throat or had his throat slit to absolutely no ill effect.

Battlehammer
Did I say anything about this fight? Or Batman and Superman?

Of course not.

I'm still waiting for the hundreds and thousands of times Wolverine's been stabbed in the throat or had his throat slit to absolutely no ill effect.

If your not talking about this fight? Then why do you want the times he wa stabbed in the throat? There really no point since your not saying it would in this fight slow him down or that it would happen.

Im not going to waste my time going through thousand of comics simply to find you things you don't need for this debate.

if you really want it PM me a good reason and I get you them in a few days.

Soljer
If your not talking about this fight? Then why do you want the times he wa sstabbed in the throat? There relaly no point since your not saying it would in this fight slow him down or that it would happen.

Im not going to waste my time going through thousand of comics simply to find you things you don't need for this debate.

In that case....

Being stabbed in the throat would most CERTAINLY slow Wolverine down to a snail's pace.

There. Now I need it for this debate. Go look through your thousands of comics.

Battlehammer
In that case....

Being stabbed in the throat would most CERTAINLY slow Wolverine down to a snail's pace.

There. Now I need it for this debate. Go look through your thousands of comics.

man your a pian in the ass.

Man you have the wierdest mood swings.

This is gunna take for ever dam it. My comics are no organized in the slightest at the moment.

This will take a few hours ill post them when I am done.

Terror of Death
It was never stated that there weapons in fast foward were or are unbreakable.

Doesnt need to be stated. They were created from their imagination as the best ninja weapons on Earth. And like I said before I was only talking about the cartoon version. You picked the comic version and since you read the comics you should know who wins this match. No one is going to come and show evidence that comic turtles beat Logan so this thread is pretty pointless. As you explained Logan wins this fight.

Battlehammer
Doesnt need to be stated. They were created from their imagination as the best ninja weapons on Earth. And like I said before I was only talking about the cartoon version. You picked the comic version and since you read the comics you should know who wins this match. No one is going to come and show evidence that comic turtles beat Logan so this thread is pretty pointless. As you explained Logan wins this fight.
well you said the turtles win...........yet you could bring no evidence?

so the whole time you ahd no evdience to present why am I not surpized.

Oh by the way I watch fast foward and miky made a battle suit from the same thing and it broke........

The weapons are not unbreakable in the least nor was it ever even implied.

also being the best ninja weapons ccrap means nothing when there are no other ninjas round nor was it implied they were any were near unbreakable. Hell I think the weapons end up gettign damaged at one point.

Terror of Death
well you said the turtles win...........yet you could bring no evidence?

so the whole time you ahd no evdience to present why am I not surpized.

When did I ever say comic turtles would win? confused1

Battlehammer
When did I ever say comic turtles would win? confused1
you said turtles would win and curb stomp wolverien in a number of threads..............this is a comic book forum were we debate comic books............so you were talking about the show the entire time? wow honestly maybe you should be far more clearer with your post.

Not to mention do you even read ninja turtle comics?

Ninja turtles fast forward is a joke. it horriablly inconsistent and they get man handle by Logan.

Terror of Death
Not to mention do you even read ninja turtle comics?

Ninja turtles fast forward is a joke. it horriablly inconsistent and they get man handle by Logan.

Yes, I read the comics (mostly volume 1) and the cartoon makes the turtles look far superior. I figured that since there are some comics of Fast Forward and 2k3 I could use the feats they did in the cartoon in these threads.

Fast Forward isnt all that inconsistent. Some of the villians are stronger than the ones in the past and the turtles have vastly improved. They reached the second ninja rank, are a blur when they move (sometimes) and even Shredder admitted the turtles were stonger than him.

quanchi112
wolverine

Creshosk
Oh, please do.

Sometimes. Actually, it'd fall under "Most of the time." Then you'd have to find one instance of him slowing down because of it to each time he kept fighting for "half the time" then you'd need to find more instances of it slowing him down than there are of him contimuing tio fight for it to be "Sometimes."

Creshosk
Yes, I read the comics (mostly volume 1) and the cartoon makes the turtles look far superior. I figured that since there are some comics of Fast Forward and 2k3 I could use the feats they did in the cartoon in these threads.

Fast Forward isnt all that inconsistent. Some of the villians are stronger than the ones in the past and the turtles have vastly improved. They reached the second ninja rank, are a blur when they move (sometimes) and even Shredder admitted the turtles were stonger than him.

ragesRemorse
But the turtles are not in Marvel so ....

and Wolverine is not in the mirage universe so....

Terror of Death
The creator of the turtles said the cartoon is canon.

Muck101
Ok lets assume raph and leo don't start fighting

Lets also assume raph doe snot get cocky and rush wolverine by himself which he would.

What are they gunna do to wolverine ?

Skill wise there inferior.

They team work really can't help them since they fight one opponet which means they can't effectly all attack him with out getting in eachoths way.

JKuest like the shredder Logan could sue there numbers against them.

Also oen shots all wolverine needs to put them down and wolverien is the faster mroe skileld opponet.

They havce no way of blocking wolverines attacks and if they try there weapons will be destroyed.

There attacks even if landed will do nothing but make Logan angry or annoyed.

So how do they win again?

I'm having a hard time seeing just how wolverine could possibly be faster than any of the turtles. As for skill, he usually just hacks and slashes, does he not? I could be wrong, but please explain it before you say I am. Or atleast give a scan or two. I'd have to say the tmnt have speed and skill over on Logan. No one is completely invincible. Even wolvie has to go down sometime.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

His claws will cut thru their weapons if and when they block.....i see a bloody fight, but wolvy will win

Creshosk
The creator of the turtles said the cartoon is canon. The cartoon is canon to the cartoon, it is not canon to the comics.

Just as the X-men movies are canon to the x-men movies, but are not canon to the X-Men comics.

Since it was specified that the Comics are the version we're using, then the cartoons would be noncanon sources.

CaptainStoic
Wolverine in berserker mode took out dozens of ninja's so I favor him in this fight.

Grimm22
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wolverine in berserker mode took out dozens of ninja's so I favor him in this fight.

Because the turtles have never taken on tons of ninjas before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Muck101
I'm having a hard time seeing just how wolverine could possibly be faster than any of the turtles. As for skill, he usually just hacks and slashes, does he not? I could be wrong, but please explain it before you say I am. Or atleast give a scan or two. I'd have to say the tmnt have speed and skill over on Logan. No one is completely invincible. Even wolvie has to go down sometime.
umm wolverine as shown to be so fast that people pointing guns at him did n ot see him not only movr but cut there guns in haft...............

Not tomention logan has been stated as knowing every style on earth not to mention beign show to school people like shang-chi in h2h combat

gogogadgetgo
i thought logan would just make turtle soup laughing

but seriously, there isnt much the turtles could do to put logan down. none of them are strong enough to knock him out and they definitly wont go out and try to kill him. the turtles may be skilled ninjas but wolverines adamantium claws will cut through their weapons and their shells like butter.

even if they outnumber hime...and even if they do out skill him, they would eventually get tired where in wolverine would still be freash as a rose.

Jyppe
Why don't you guys create a "cartoon" TMNT vs Wolverine thread then? AFAIK it's allowed nowdays.

Kento
umm wolverine as shown to be so fast that people pointing guns at him did n ot see him not only movr but cut there guns in haft...............

And it was stated in the very first issue of TMNT when they were fighting the Purple Dragons that were shooting at them that Leo only saw a flash as Raph killed two of them and that the Dragons didn't even see that.

jinzin
Wolverine's been invisable to the human eye on half a dozen occasions and even speed blitzed X-force to the point where they weren't sure were he was.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i thought logan would just make turtle soup laughing

but seriously, there isnt much the turtles could do to put logan down. none of them are strong enough to knock him out and they definitly wont go out and try to kill him. the turtles may be skilled ninjas but wolverines adamantium claws will cut through their weapons and their shells like butter.

even if they outnumber hime...and even if they do out skill him, they would eventually get tired where in wolverine would still be freash as a rose.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Jyppe
Why don't you guys create a "cartoon" TMNT vs Wolverine thread then? AFAIK it's allowed nowdays.

Cartoon tmnt are more of a match for Logan than comic turtles so that would be a good idea. And like I said before there are comics of the cartoon. The thread starter never specified which comic. Image, Mirage, Archie, Dreamware etc.

Battlehammer
Cartoon tmnt are more of a match for Logan than comic turtles so that would be a good idea. And like I said before there are comics of the cartoon. The thread starter never specified which comic. Image, Mirage, Archie, Dreamware etc. any comic as long as you show some dam evidence for once and stop stating stupid crap like you have been doing............

SevenShackles
Logan wouldnt come out of this easy, not without some damage but it doesnt change the fact that he would own this fight and in gruesome fashion as one can only do with blades stickin out between their knuckles.

darthyoda23
dont worry i got your back i cud see it now raph charges at wolvie and wolvie picks him up and gets ready to slice him but leo sneaks up behind him and simply slashes him with his sword if it was the comic version.

occultdestroyer
Wolverine.

The foursome can't kill him.

TheBadguy
Turtles would **** him up seriously but his healing factor is too much. unless maybe they could knock him out.

Bardock42
The Teenage Nutant Minja Turtles take it.

Endrict Nuul
Umm.....how can the TMNT win???? Logan still has his AD so they can't even hurt him. Logan kills them all with ease.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Umm.....how can the TMNT win???? Logan still has his AD so they can't even hurt him. Logan kills them all with ease. I don't really care, just wanted to say Teenage Nutant Minja Turtles.

The Heap
Didn't the comic TMNT actually slaughter their opponents?

Like Wolverine's winning this one. People say his adamantium claws can't be broken or bend, well, newsflash, Wolverine's claws bend on the ends. They curve, which kinda misinterpretates the whole idea of them not being breakable/bendable.

The comic TMNT would be the victors. Wolverine can't take these four at once.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by The Heap

Like Wolverine's winning this one. People say his adamantium claws can't be broken or bend, well, newsflash, Wolverine's claws bend on the ends. They curve, which kinda misinterpretates the whole idea of them not being breakable/bendable.

The comic TMNT would be the victors. Wolverine can't take these four at once. big grin

swift.64
Three factors ensure the turtles demise. First and most important is the fact that Wolvorine can't be killed or permanently injured. Second his whole skeleton(including the claws) are indestructible. Lastly he is much more serious, skilled, and experienced having battled more deadly opponents(Magneto, Apocalypse, Galactus etc.).

swift.64
Originally posted by darthyoda23
big grin in the comics and cartoon they were always straight. after the autimantium is melted and shaped from its natural form its indestructible, so curved claws wouldn't be a sign of weakness but of skilled craftsmanship.

h1a8
Its hard to say. I definitely give Logan at least 3 wins here.
But if the turtles get a combo going on him then it is over.

I probably say Logan 5-6/10 though. I don't know.

Obsidian Fury
The 2003 cartoon turtles would have no problems with Wolverine. I can't speak for the rest of the versions, but I wouldnt consider them chanceless. Their teamwork is incredibly well, and they have quite the physical capabilities. Although those claws of his could prove quite the problem to any other version than the 2003's.

Terror of Death
If its Mystic or Fast Forward turtles they win. If its regular turtles they will need prep to beat him.

Juk3n

The comic TMNT would be the victors. Wolverine can't take these four at once.

re: wolverines bent claws..

1) depends on the artist
2) drawn bent on the edges, means they were NATURALLY that way
3)His adamantium claws are unbreakable in this fight - take it as LAW.
4) all it takes is 1 good slash each and they die, i can show you tons of scans of turtles being tagged by slower foes than wolverine, now if we just exchanged that foes fist for a wolverine claw..goodnight sugar!

on the other hand, show me scans of a prime wolverine being downed by nunchucks!! or a bow staff, daggers - or a samurai sword.

i might be a little ignorant. sorry

Wolverine wins this

DeathKap
Originally posted by Juk3n
re: wolverines bent claws..

1) depends on the artist
2) drawn bent on the edges, means they were NATURALLY that way
3)His adamantium claws are unbreakable in this fight - take it as LAW.
4) all it takes is 1 good slash each and they die, i can show you tons of scans of turtles being tagged by slower foes than wolverine, now if we just exchanged that foes fist for a wolverine claw..goodnight sugar!

on the other hand, show me scans of a prime wolverine being downed by nunchucks!! or a bow staff, daggers - or a samurai sword.

i might be a little ignorant. sorry

Wolverine wins this
Exactly. And if his claws r bent, thats there shape.

magnetman130xl
w8 movie wolverine or comic wolverine cuzz movie wolverine cant fight all he does is swing

The Heap
Just alittle reminder to the Marvel fanboys: Wolverine doesn't have four arms.

That is all.

Seriously though, Wolverine can't take on four high-ranking Ninja at the same time. Keep in mind the TMNT aren't your typical canon-fodder Ninja, either. May I add that the TMNT are used to working as a team and use MA on a daily/nightly/life basis.

Wolverine hardly uses his MA skills, he just "dives in" and kicks ass the old fashioned way.

Juk3n
Just alittle reminder to the Marvel fanboys: Wolverine doesn't have four arms.

That is all.

Seriously though, Wolverine can't take on four high-ranking Ninja at the same time. Keep in mind the TMNT aren't your typical canon-fodder Ninja, either.
Wolverine hardly uses his MA skills, he just "dives in" and kicks ass the old fashioned way.

He has actually got more experience than all 4 turtles put together, IS UNBREAKABLE, won't even feel the nunchucks, wont even notice the bo staff, will laugh of slashes and since none of them pack a gun as standard tech, they ALL need to get close to him to hit him.

And you dare to stand there and tell me, in all your TMNT fanboy glory, That as fast and with the reflexes and senses Wolverine has, he wont be able to land blows?

And for the record - Logan uses his MA when he needs it, his skill is always there and has never really come into question.

Metalmanx
Wouldn't feel the nunchucks or bo-staff? What the f**k? Things that can potentially KO him if they hit in the right spot?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wouldn't feel the nunchucks or bo-staff? What the f**k? Things that can potentially KO him if they hit in the right spot?

And you're actually serious?

you'll probably site a low showing of Wolvie being KO'ed by something on par with a staff, to which i would post him taking a blow from hulk and NOT being KO'ed, it would go on like that forever, so lets just agree to dis-agree.

Endrict Nuul
Let me guess, the TMNT can grow back limbs too right??? laughing laughing

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx

He takes on people by the hundreds alone, fought the best people in MU, been shot by 1000s of bullets, beaten the hand, etc...

Come one dude.......is this for real?? Logan takes hits from 100 tonners like nothing but yet he is supposed to feel a hit from bo staff or sai etc... from a damn TMNT????

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Let me guess, the TMNT can grow back limbs too right??? laughing laughing

They have used no such ability troughout show or comic, so the answer is no. What gave you that idea?

Metalmanx
Woah, woah. You guys took what I said WAY out of proportion. erm

I was merely stating that said weapons have the potential for KOing Wolvie. A well-placed shot to the temple from the nunchaku or bo-staff, for instance, could KO him for even a moment. I mean, we've all seen that pressure points can work against him (I refer to Daredevil striking Wolvie in the throat--weak spot/pressure point depending on the source--and putting him down that way).

Now, nowhere did I say that the nunchaku and staff will be the winning weapons. Only that they COULD be useful. And no, I don't think they could put Wolvie down for long, but even a few moments of being stunned can give the Turtles a big advantage.

Man, the turtles are really underrated.

Can Wolvie still win? Of course. Can the TMNT win? Of course. This could really go either way.

rougeredmage
"Wolverine has a hard time dealing with his throat being slit."

you are very very wrong there.

random but short list of things that wolverine has a hard time surviving but still has done in the past.

Ground Zero at a localized nucular blast ( venom limited)

falling through the atmopshere of the breakworld ( astonishing X-men)

i dont think the TMHT can do anything to stop wolverine in the long term. they may pierce and hurt wolverine but he will heal.... i dont see the TMHT suddently developing a healing factor to deal with the wounds in their cheats

Obsidian Fury
Like I've been saying in other threads, and goes for this one as well: Late 2003 turtles is the only version that wouldnt wind up soup.

The Heap
Originally posted by rougeredmage
"Wolverine has a hard time dealing with his throat being slit."

you are very very wrong there.

random but short list of things that wolverine has a hard time surviving but still has done in the past.

Ground Zero at a localized nucular blast ( venom limited)

falling through the atmopshere of the breakworld ( astonishing X-men)

i dont think the TMHT can do anything to stop wolverine in the long term. they may pierce and hurt wolverine but he will heal.... i dont see the TMHT suddently developing a healing factor to deal with the wounds in their cheats

Yea, buddy, it's TM >N< T.

Wolverine is nothing but a brawler, and people saying he could outclass the TMNT in fighting skill is hilarious!

I'm guessing Wolverine can survive castration, too, huh? What a joke Wolverine has become.

Juk3n
Yea, buddy, it's TM >N< T.

Wolverine is nothing but a brawler, and people saying he could outclass the TMNT in fighting skill is hilarious!

I'm guessing Wolverine can survive castration, too, huh? What a joke Wolverine has become.

He brawls when he doesnt HAVE TO use technical martial art ability, not anyone can be a good brawler i might add, he is a master whether he uses it in EVERY battle or not..after all you wouldnt try to kill a fly with a bazooka would you?

So he's not gonna use his vast martial expertise on every silly thug that comes along. duh?

The Heap
He brawls when he doesnt HAVE TO use technical martial art ability, not anyone can be a good brawler i might add, he is a master whether he uses it in EVERY battle or not..after all you wouldnt try to kill a fly with a bazooka would you?

So he's not gonna use his vast martial expertise on every silly thug that comes along. duh?

Ahh, contradictions.

An MA Master is somebody that use's MA all the time and is F'in great at it. Long story short.

Unless of course he's a master with no disciplin whatsoever, which is completly lame.

Mikey could piss Wolverine off with is jokes, which would work easily, Leonardo would study Wolverine's "moves" as he's fighting Mikey, Donatello would be fighting Wolverine aswell, whilst thinking about techniques on how to KO him and/or kill him, and Raph would just go straight berserker-mode on Wolverine's ass, all the while Leonardo has gotten himself ready for anything Wolverine can throw at him , and would be far more dangerous to Wolverine.

Mikey would then join in and Wolverine's surrounded for the majority of the fight.

And you HONESTLY think Wolverine's winning this? laughing

Obsidian Fury
The dangerous factor here isnt his claws, or his martial arts. It's his endurance. The problem when fighting Logan is that he will keep on coming. He will regenerate. He will be back. He will get up again. The Turtles lack that advantage, and one by one, they will fall. It will take time, but unlike him, they can not come back from the "dead"

The Heap
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
The dangerous factor here isnt his claws, or his martial arts. It's his endurance. The problem when fighting Logan is that he will keep on coming. He will regenerate. He will be back. He will get up again. The Turtles lack that advantage, and one by one, they will fall. It will take time, but unlike him, they can not come back from the "dead"

I'm sure the 2003 Shredder has around the same endurance, and they beat him.

And he was using a sword he'd used to single-handedly destroy entire army's.

Hell, Leonardo beat a huge crocodile when he was just a young kid, with pressure-point techniques.

Leo could do that to Wolverine while he's fighting the others. That would give them the win.

There was a thread on CBR forums about Wolverine vs Raph. Guess who won.

Raph, but he was also given a healing factor in this thread, but going by MARTIAL ARTS, Raph wins:http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=228595&highlight=raphael

It seems to end when a user called Thamuz says something to do with Raph beating Wolv and no-one disagrees with him.

Juk3n
Ahh, contradictions.

An MA Master is somebody that use's MA all the time and is F'in great at it. Long story short.

So now you're saying, RIGHT NOW, here on this forum, that the Wolverine is NOT a martial arts master.

+ 1 ignoring facts point. thumb up

to "gifquote" my favourite KMC Debator mr One Dumb

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/Juk3n/GTFO.gif

Obsidian Fury
I'm sure the 2003 Shredder has around the same endurance, and they beat him

They wouldnt have succeeded without help. Karai drained Shredder and Hamato Yoshi was the one making the finishing blow. They were just the middle hand. It would have been impossible for them to beat him if he hadnt been drained.

Terror of Death
All the turtlees need is prep. They could beat him four ways.

1. If TMNT get prep Don could make a machine to vaporize all of Wolverines cells and completely obliterate him. He cant recover if his flesh is burned off totally. Don did this against the Shredder in an alternate reality.

2. Get some adantium and create some weapons with the metal so that they could decapitate him. Leo could do this.

3. Don makes some magnetic type gear or machine then they can control him like Magneto.

4. Drown him. They can find a way so that he cant resurface by chaining him to something heavy or placing an electromagnet underwater.

TheBadguy
If they get prep Batatello will get them the win alone.
Otherwise its pretty much a toss up, they are all around his skill and its 4 of them. Basically it will probably come down to who gets the most lucky hits in.

Obsidian Fury

1. If TMNT get prep Don could make a machine to vaporize all of Wolverines cells and completely obliterate him. He cant recover if his flesh is burned off totally. Don did this against the Shredder in an alternate reality.

2. Get some adantium and create some weapons with the metal so that they could decapitate him. Leo could do this.

3. Don makes some magnetic type gear or machine then they can control him like Magneto.

4. Drown him. They can find a way so that he cant resurface by chaining him to something heavy or placing an electromagnet underwater.

1. Yes, he can. He has regenerated from being nothing but a skeleton, if I recall the scenario properly.

3. That is a very good idea, and I totally see him make such a device.

4. The only way for drowning to work efficiently would be if it was a follow-up from #3.

socool8520
I'm sure the 2003 Shredder has around the same endurance, and they beat him.

And he was using a sword he'd used to single-handedly destroy entire army's.

Hell, Leonardo beat a huge crocodile when he was just a young kid, with pressure-point techniques.

Leo could do that to Wolverine while he's fighting the others. That would give them the win.

There was a thread on CBR forums about Wolverine vs Raph. Guess who won.

Raph, but he was also given a healing factor in this thread, but going by MARTIAL ARTS, Raph wins:http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=228595&highlight=raphael

It seems to end when a user called Thamuz says something to do with Raph beating Wolv and no-one disagrees with him.

Uh.....People did disagree with him, me being one of them. Did you even read the rest of it?

Endrict Nuul
So now you're saying, RIGHT NOW, here on this forum, that the Wolverine is NOT a martial arts master.

That's why he is on my ignore list now so I don't have too look at crap.

socool8520
Ahh, contradictions.

Unless of course he's a master with no disciplin whatsoever, which is completly lame.

Mikey could piss Wolverine off with is jokes, which would work easily, Leonardo would study Wolverine's "moves" as he's fighting Mikey, Donatello would be fighting Wolverine aswell, whilst thinking about techniques on how to KO him and/or kill him, and Raph would just go straight berserker-mode on Wolverine's ass, all the while Leonardo has gotten himself ready for anything Wolverine can throw at him , and would be far more dangerous to Wolverine.

Mikey would then join in and Wolverine's surrounded for the majority of the fight.

And you HONESTLY think Wolverine's winning this? laughing

Wow, so you think UFC fighters go all out to the extent of their MMA abilities on any common person. I don't think so.

Last time I checked, most MA's only use as much skill as necessary to bring down their opponents so your statements are false.

Ralph's not the only one with a beserker mode you know.

If Leo can ready himself for Adamantium claws that will cut his head off, then he is much more powerful than depicted.

KO or kill him? Good luck. He's taken punches from the some of the strongest characters there are, what is a damn turtle, even four of them, gonna do to KO or kill him?

Fact is, Logan is much faster, more conditioned and better fighters than they are. Also, he is a master strategist as well. So yeah, the turtles are screwed on this one.

What is the full extent of the Turtles' MA abilities. Anyone know?

socool8520

laughing laughing out loud Hilarious.

socool8520

1. Already been covered.

2. And where do they get this Adamantium? I thought there was only a few people that have been able to reproduce it, Donnatello not being one of them.
You'd have better luck with the muramasa blade.

3. That's a good one.

4. He is not fighting back during any of this????

The Heap
When Wolverine got "vaporised", was he literully nothing more but a skeleton?

socool8520

The artwork shows him as a skeleton withing glowing red eyes I believe. It's what angered alot of people because he was just a skeleton.

Obsidian Fury

Everything except for his skeleton had melted.

Metalmanx
Adamantium doesn't cut adamantium. no expression

Eternal Idol
Wolverine kills the toitles.

Obsidian Fury
Him being "vulnerable" to magnetism works in their advantage if they get to prepare for him. Having him sucked onto a big magnet should be considered some sort of BFR hmm

The Heap
BS incarnate.

Wolverine "magically" healed from nothing but a skeleton. PIS much?

Obsidian Fury
PIS or not, he did so and therefore it is part of his "abilities"

Battlehammer

Juk3n
welcome back Battlehammer

Still Wolverine

The Heap
TMNT, due to the fact that I'm not going to bother taking Wolverine seriously anymore, not after his magical healing phase, healing from a metal skeleton which is pure bullshit.

TMNT are really fond of working as "one". They'd down him in one way or another, eventually.

BUSTER1
Glad to see you back Battlehammer- I reckon Logan dines on turtle soup

Seer Q'Anilia
Preparation: TMNT
Without Preparation: Wolverine

Eternal Idol
TMNT, due to the fact that I'm not going to bother taking Wolverine seriously anymore, not after his magical healing phase, healing from a metal skeleton which is pure bullshit.

TMNT are really fond of working as "one". They'd down him in one way or another, eventually.

What real chance do they have if their best chance of avoiding certain death is to keep their distance, but have to get up close to attack? He can slice through their weapons and hides with ease. I can see this going the way of just about every Wolverine vs. The Hand scenario, and that is with Wolverine standing around a pile of mutilated ninjas.

dawsey28
smile

The Nuul
Logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.