Malebogia VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Who wins?

joesdabest1
Malebogia

Goddess Kali
If it's on the Material Plane or on earth, Galactus wins.

If the battle is in Hell, Malebolgia wins. Malebolgia was created by the grand demon Leviathan, seventy millenia ago, by the rivers of necroplasm (hell's essense) and personified of the most violent acts imaginable.

Malebolgia invented the hellspawns, however, outside of Hell, it is not certain what his power would be.

guy222
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
If it's on the Material Plane or on earth, Galactus wins.

If the battle is in Hell, Malebolgia wins. Malebolgia was created by the grand demon Leviathan, seventy millenia ago, by the rivers of necroplasm (hell's essense) and personified of the most violent acts imaginable.

Malebolgia invented the hellspawns, however, outside of Hell, it is not certain what his power would be.

Agreed

quanchi112
galactus wins

llagrok
I can't help but get the feeling that Malebolgia is almost like Spawn's version of Mephisto. Very powerful in his own dimension, but not comparable to the big guys outside it.

Although Malebolgia died when spawn decapitated him, which I thought was pretty thin. You'd think that the ruler of the 9th(?) plane in hell wouldn't have to engage in fisticuffs, let alone suck in it.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by llagrok
I can't help but get the feeling that Malebolgia is almost like Spawn's version of Mephisto. Very powerful in his own dimension, but not comparable to the big guys outside it.

Although Malebolgia died when spawn decapitated him, which I thought was pretty thin. You'd think that the ruler of the 9th(?) plane in hell wouldn't have to engage in fisticuffs, let alone suck in it.

I wonder if the same aspects could apply here. galactus was actually consumming mephisto's hell realm...unsure if he could do the same to malebolgia.

mephisto stated that he could not have any victory over galactus because galactus was essentially outside the concepts of good and evil...i haven't read spawn in ages so i'm not familiar with malebolgia's MO now.

King Kandy
Malebolgia is basically like Mephisto in my mind... Galactus stalemated Mephisto.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Malebolgia is basically like Mephisto in my mind... Galactus stalemated Mephisto. no galactus was absorbing his realm. mephisto backed down becuz he couldnt take big g.

llagrok
I've only read from Spawn 1-140 ish, which I did in a couple of days. Meaning I probably missed out on a LOT of important information regarding Malebolgia. I remember that he was killed in #100 by Spawn after Angela died but that's pretty much it.

Does he have any planet busting feats? Which should at least be a requirement for taking on Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.