Guile vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Guile has tracked Albert Wesker to the Antarctic facility.

Armed with a M16A1 assault rifle with a M203 grenade launcher attachment (dubbed the Montana Special, after its namesake user from Scarface), Guile searches for the man who threatened his family, solely because he was Chris Redfield's former commanding officer and mentor.

Knowing full well of Wesker's superhuman enhancements (and having experience of fighting madmen with such attributes) Guile borrows a Harrier and soon finds Wesker at his submarine. He has a hostage - Chris's sister, Claire.

And Chris isn't too far behind.

Soon, Chris confronts Wesker.

Wesker: Well done Chris, it turns out that Alexia's work wasn't much of anything, so now the only thing left now is revenge.

At that moment, a burst of gunfire is heard. Distracted, Claire breaks free and gets to her brother. Guile is there, the bodies of zombies and spent shells left in his wake.

Chris: Captain Guile?

Guile has his rifle aimed at Wesker.

Guile: That's Colonel to you, Redfield. And you, Wesker. You made the biggest mistake in threatening my wife and daughter. Someone should have told you never give a trigger-happy commando a reason for revenge.

Wesker scoffs, then reies to bumrush Guile, who rolls out of the way and unloads his rifle. One of the rounds manages to graze Wesker. Then Guile switches to his Beretta.

When Wesker stops running, he sees the damage done by Guile.

Guile: Redfield, take your sister and get out of here. I'll deal with Wesker.

Chris: But--

Guile: That's an order, Lieutenant Redfield. Move!

Chris takes Claire and exits. Once they're gone, Guile ejects the clip and tosses the gun aside. He then removes his jacket. He's ready for a match.

Guile: Let's see how well your strength holds up against someone who can fight back.

Wesker: I don't know where you get your confidence, Colonel. It's going to get you killed.

Guile: We'll see about that. But let's see if you're man enough to fight with me.

They both square off.

Superboy Prime
Well...hmmm Sonic Boom FTW.

Otherwise Wesker pummels Guile into oblivion.

lightness
guile kills wesker easily.

Superboy Prime
How and why?

When Wesker is enhanced in every physical stat and Guile simply has his sonic boom FTW.

Violent2Dope
Sonic boom ftw, and dude, humans in SF are obviously more physically capable than real humans.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
How and why?

When Wesker is enhanced in every physical stat and Guile simply has his sonic boom FTW.

You forgot the Somersault Flash Kick, the Sonic Hurricane, the Somersault Justice, and the Opening Gamibit.

BlaxicanHydra
Not too mention Guile has his big ass chin to bludgeon Wesker to death with.

Superboy Prime
Normal humans don't dodge bullets in SF, V2D. Unless you show me Guile dodging bullets or doing anything worthwile in the SF storyline I will give him the nod.

Meanwhile I have seen Wesker get impaled through his heart by a Tyrant and survive. I have seen him run on walls and fight an opponent that was literally burning everything to ashes.

lightness
wesker only beat the shit out of regular humans like chris/claire who both survived his onslaught and got smacked around by alexia like a *****.

guile on the other hand took on charlie and survived against bison even when his technique wasn't perfected yet.

BlaxicanHydra
Normal humans don't dodge bullets in SF, Blax. Unless you show me Guile dodging bullets or doing anything worthwile in the SF storyline I will give him the nod.

Meanwhile I have seen Wesker get impaled through his heart by a Tyrant and survive. I have seen him run on walls and fight an opponent that was literally burning everything to ashes.

I didn't even mention bullets confused

Superboy Prime
I mistook your post for V2D's my bad I will edit now.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lightness
wesker only beat the shit out of regular humans like chris/claire who both survived his onslaught and got smacked around by alexia like a *****.

guile on the other hand took on charlie and survived against bison even when his technique wasn't perfected yet.

Wesker was actually toying with Chris and had the self destruction not caused all the debries to fall on Wesker Chris would have been dead.

Alexia would smoke Guile even faster than Bison did. She would not just toy with him. She would incinirate his ass.

8jRUO2VEpUM

BlaxicanHydra
The Sonic Boom may not kill Wesker, but what is Wesker going to do about it? Every time he tries to attack he'll just be blown away, imo.

This is a tie. Neither have the skills needed to beat the other.

Superboy Prime
So Guile will simply sitback and fire sonic boom after sonic boom? Wesker can run on walls and is super humanly fast. He CAN get around it.

lightness
guile would easily kill alexia since chris managed to take her down. all alexia did was throw around flaming blood while walking slowly. guild can just take her head off with a flash kick.

Superboy Prime
Wow.

Your ignorance surprises me. Chris didn't take her out with conventional firearms. In fact he ran away from her every chance he got. Do you even remember how Alexia burnt Wesker and he simply shrugged the flames off? Nah you're too busy drooling all over Guile getting his ass handed to him by Bison to even notice.
Chris needed a super rocket missile thing to blast her out of existence. Guile does not have this.

Like I said Wesker has the majority of wins without much trouble.

BlaxicanHydra
So Guile will simply sitback and fire sonic boom after sonic boom? Wesker can run on walls and is super humanly fast. He CAN get around it.

I happen to have never played any of the Resident Evil games, so excuse me.

How was Wesker beaten, then?

Superboy Prime
A bunch of metal crap fell on Wesker and it bought Chris enough time to get out of the location before it blew up.

BlaxicanHydra
Awesome. Well in that case Guile loses. He jobs anyway.

Superboy Prime
Resident Evil 5's protagonist is Chris Redfield. That means Wesker will make an actual appearance in the game since they're enemies etc. I'd recommend RE5...not much is known but even if it's just RE4 plus it will rock. If you have a gamecube or ps2 rent/buy Resident Evil 4. The game's awesome.

BlaxicanHydra
I can't take scary games erm I actually can't take suspense of any kind. Hence why I was unable to finish Bioshock.

Superboy Prime

lightness
Wow.

Your ignorance surprises me. Chris didn't take her out with conventional firearms. In fact he ran away from her every chance he got. Do you even remember how Alexia burnt Wesker and he simply shrugged the flames off? Nah you're too busy drooling all over Guile getting his ass handed to him by Bison to even notice.
Chris needed a super rocket missile thing to blast her out of existence. Guile does not have this.

Like I said Wesker has the majority of wins without much trouble.

corrections. chris took him down initially and she reformed into another form twice before chris used the weird lazor like gun which wasn't a rocket launcher. chris left the area after she already fell over and didn't get up and didn't exaclty have to run them.

wesker used stop drop/roll to take out flames, and i recall burns effecting him in the ending.

and since when did guile officially get his ass handed to him by bison. guile faught pretty well against him in sfa3 and manage to throw him back with charlie's help. They probably didn't fight in sf2, since akuma just killed him while whoever won the tournament made it to the finals.

Superboy Prime
Chris took her down with weapons. Guile does not have any weapons, or does he now? I don't see Guile taking her down H2H. Neither will Wesker--which is why he fled--and neither will Chris.

Wesker avoided the flames, true. It's not smart to fight her while being on fire you know? However I just watched the fight on youtube and right before Wesker saw Chris; Alexia hit him in the arm with the flames. Wesker shrugged it off and then let Chris handle Alexia like the jackass he is.

SFA3's confusing plot drives me nuts, so I will not argue about it. I will let anyone in love with it handle it. And I was under the impression you were talking about the SF anime movie where Bison beat the crap out of Guile without trying. I'm used to people relying on the animes to prove a point, my bad.

lightness
anime guile easily knocked down a house with a sonic boom, which is beyond what any conventional gun can do. and it's not like ryu/ken ever did much better against bison alone in the anime.

somersault justice or sonic barrage will really be troublesome for wesker or alexia even in fly form.

Kazenji
Damn.

RE ain't as scary as it used to be. It's more action-oriented.

indeed, its gone down the same path as the Alien movies.

ThoraxeRMG
Wesker, stomp!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I can't take scary games erm I actually can't take suspense of any kind. Hence why I was unable to finish Bioshock. Pussy.stick out tongueIt's not that scary really(Regenerators are an exception, they freak me the f*ck out), Doom 3 was much scarier.

ThoraxeRMG
Regenerators? Ha! They're creepy, it's those Iron Maidens that scare that shit outta me.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Regenerators? Ha! They're creepy, it's those Iron Maidens that scare that shit outta me. Iron Maidens are regenerators.

ThoraxeRMG
I know.
Regenerators with Spikes, which has Insta Kills.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pussy.stick out tongueIt's not that scary really(Regenerators are an exception, they freak me the f*ck out), Doom 3 was much scarier.

Regenerators?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Regenerators? They're the freakiest part of RE4.

Last Fre3lancer
I almost shit myself when I had to go though that.

ThoraxeRMG
The only scary part of RE4.

Kazenji
I did'nt shit myself when i saw them regenerator i just blew them away and then continued on.

judgement hand
Gui;e gets 3 killer seven bullets in his head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.