Making Wallpaper!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
Hi everyone! I recently just picked up the Adobe Photoshop package, and I was thinking of making cool wallpapers with pictures I like. But I realized that I don't know how to do that at all! . Can anyone explain to me how to make a simple wallpaper using the adobe photoshop? Or list steps of how to create them using this program? I'm a huge noob in computer graphics and stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated!

p.s I have a feeling that there might be another thread similar to this one, but the search engine didn't come up with anyone when i searched on it . So if there IS a thread similar to this, just delete this thread and show me the link to that one, thx!

busters mum
If you're using Xp you only have to right click on a picture and select the set as desktop background. That will then put the picture on as wallpaper. You don't have to use Adobe photoshop to to that.

spiderboy5
Well I would actually want to create an actual wallpaper of size 1024x768, and not just stretch a picture to fit on my screen, so any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated! smile

Thx busters mum for the tip btw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.