Thanos vs Atum/Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Thanos has three days prep...can he defeat the Demogorge?

CaptainStoic
Not in an all out battle, this is Thor's brother correct? Being that they have the same mother Gaea... Thanos would probably be consumed if this fight were written properly.

quanchi112
in three days thanos could get some nifty infinity gems. thanos wins.

charlemagne9746
thanos would need more than that

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
thanos would need more than that more than what? the ig gems to take him.

laughing

good one.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
more than what? the ig gems to take him.

laughing

good one.

If he couldn't get the IG gems, or the HOTI....how could he beat him?

guy222
Thanos has three days prep...can he defeat the Demogorge?

thanos loses

quanchi112
If he couldn't get the IG gems, or the HOTI....how could he beat him? here we go now. i guess thanos cnat get powerups now either. this gets ridicuolus sometimes with the thanos hate.

boriquaking55
Atum would eat Thanos.

celestialdemon
Atum wins. Three days isn't enough prep to overcome him.

Kutulu
If he couldn't get the IG gems, or the HOTI....how could he beat him?

Unless Thanos can get his hands on a cosmic cube or likewise artifact of great power he loses.

lordboo
as much as i like thanos he loses this battle ,atum eats skyfathers for breakfast

Superherovandal
i would take more than 3 days for Thanos to get any powerups sufficient to beat these two....Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
i would take more than 3 days for Thanos to get any powerups sufficient to beat these two....Thanos loses. thats just speculations. u dont know many days it would take thanos get these powerups.

charlemagne9746
thats just speculations. u dont know many days it would take thanos get these powerups.

that's the fanboy talkin'....you'll call spite...but, you'll never come right out and say that Thanos would lose ANY fight......would you?

quanchi112
that's the fanboy talkin'....you'll call spite...but, you'll never come right out and say that Thanos would lose ANY fight......would you? i have said thanos loses but with three days he could amp himself up for sure.

ur the one who put prep in for the king.

charlemagne9746
i have said thanos loses but with three days he could amp himself up for sure.

ur the one who put prep in for the king.

Well, Thanos isn't going to be able to get the Heart...that's out. Even if he got the gems...he couldn't use them in unison again to form the IG. I don't think the Illuminati would give them up anyway.

Besides, in his fights with Big G or Tyrant...or whoemever he fights that is much more powerful...he doesn't go search for those kinds of artifacts...he uses his tech...and amps himself other ways.

quanchi112
Well, Thanos isn't going to be able to get the Heart...that's out. Even if he got the gems...he couldn't use them in unison again to form the IG. I don't think the Illuminati would give them up anyway.

Besides, in his fights with Big G or Tyrant...or whoemever he fights that is much more powerful...he doesn't go search for those kinds of artifacts...he uses his tech...and amps himself other ways. all he would need is the time gem and would freeze him in time. then thanos could defeat him by amping himself with his power. the options are limitless with what thanos could do with the gems. each individual one.

thanos gets these artifacts when hes in the mood to take over the universe which he has pulled off. damn hes good.

charlemagne9746
nope...Demogorge would still absorb him...he's that damn good.

quanchi112
nope...Demogorge would still absorb him...he's that damn good. hes never met thanos. thanos has conquered the universe. hes the king of prep. to smart for old demogorge.

with prep thanos wins.

CosmicSurfer
Nobody has ever used the gems as skillfully and efficiently than Thanos. All Thanos needs is the power gem and he'll give ol' Demogorge the worst indigestion he'll never forget.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Nobody has ever used the gems as skillfully and efficiently than Thanos. All Thanos needs is the power gem and he'll give ol' Demogorge the worst indigestion he'll never forget. thumb up

boriquaking55
Nobody has ever used the gems as skillfully and efficiently than Thanos. All Thanos needs is the power gem and he'll give ol' Demogorge the worst indigestion he'll never forget.

cool, then it's settled. Thanos gets eaten like the rest

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
cool, then it's settled. Thanos gets eaten like the rest it all depends on what thanos can get in three days time. i believe three days is more than enough for this one. he took down the beyonder whos to say with three whole days he cant take down demogorge.

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
cool, then it's settled. Thanos gets eaten like the rest

And makes Demogorge have the most explosive diarrhea/dysentary. Swallowing a power gem amped Thanos would be like scarfing down ungodly amounts of super laxatives.

Demogorge dies a disgusting horrible death.

quanchi112
And makes Demogorge have the most explosive diarrhea/dysentary. Swallowing a power gem amped Thanos would be like scarfing down ungodly amounts of super laxatives.

Demogorge dies a disgusting horrible death. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.