Optimus Prime vs Blackout and Barricade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The fights in a deserted NYC, no people around.

Oh yeah and, movie versions of each.

CIS
Shit blackout could kill optimus prime with out barricade blackout has an "ss charge" it is a big wave of molten acid that burns through any thing he used it in the movie in the base attack and the reason he didn't use it in the city fight was because if he did use it it could destroy the allspark but with no one around optimus gets his ass raped.

braz
Originally posted by CIS
Shit blackout could kill optimus prime with out barricade blackout has an "ss charge" it is a big wave of molten acid that burns through any thing he used it in the movie in the base attack and the reason he didn't use it in the city fight was because if he did use it it could destroy the allspark but with no one around optimus gets his ass raped.

What the f**k? Acid wave? I believe that was an EMP shockwave, that thing that blew all those trucks away shooting at him when he first transformed, and then tossing those tanks. Yyeah, I dont think that was acid. Anywho, I think Prime could take anything Blackout has to dish out. He was able to take a shot from Megatrons fusion cannon and survived that, the only other real powerful weapons Black has is his plasma cannon, and I think Prime could take that too. Not to mention, Blackie wasnt all that durable himself: Getting taken out by maybe 7 or 8 missiles at the most and a sabot grenade round.

I think Prime could take it, but he'll be pretty jacked up when its all said and done.

CIS
you fool it was like an acid wave it would burn through any thing and he shot rockets at the trucks and tanks and the 7 or 8 rockets went to the chest thats the weck spot and it even said on on wikipedia that "his ss charge could destroy any autobot so prime tried to stay away from blackout" and nice way to sorten blackouts name to blackie

Sadako of Girth
In that case, I wouldnt believe everything that is on wikipedia relating to this.

The autobots used the same trick later in the movie to repell the sector seven vehicles. No one was seen screaming as their skin burned.
No tanks or cars were seen being eaten away...

Blackout was targeting the electrical systems and communications.
Causing an EMP knocks out anything that is switched on within range.

The sector seven guys looked very unburned to my eyes.

Isnt Acid a liquid or gas...? And if anything that thing looked like an energy pulse.

I have no doubt that the person who wrote that wiki entry was ON acid though at the time of writing. stick out tongue

So my money is on the EMP.

braz
Originally posted by CIS
you fool it was like an acid wave it would burn through any thing and he shot rockets at the trucks and tanks and the 7 or 8 rockets went to the chest thats the weck spot and it even said on on wikipedia that "his ss charge could destroy any autobot so prime tried to stay away from blackout" and nice way to sorten blackouts name to blackie

I thought below the chest was their weak spot? confused Remember, that one Special Ops guy said that when they were trying to kill Blackout, their chest is just where their spark is.

Scythe
That whole 'chest-weakspot' theory could've only been true for Blackout.

braz
Whys that. And even if so, all Prime has to do is nail him in the chest with his arm cannon, he knows about sparks, he talked about his or w/e and the cube and sacrificing himself.

CIS
no haaaaa when blackout was destroying the qatar base if you are right that it was an emp thing then how come it blew right throw buildings and made the people disapear and when they used it on the sector seven people remember they don't harm HUMANS!!!!!! thats why it didn't do any thing and the autobots are shity the only two atuobots that at least killed a decepticon was prime and bumblebee the rest sucked ass if it was just the 8 decepticons and 5 autobots in the desert with no humans the decepticons would stick their hands up the autobots assholes.

CIS
ok for some reason its not letting me post this like so go "youtube and click on search bar and put in Blackout Destroys Military Base, Good quality!' look at 3:14 until 3:16 and if thats not enough for 4:48 till the rest and look at those planes burn

Alpha Centauri
Please don't turn this forum into the Comic Book Versus forum.

By that I mean "Anybody Vs Anybody *Insert anally retarded rules here*".

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Well acid doesnt do that.

Those were pulse blasts, apparently. Different from his initial circular wave that he first lets rip with.

CIS
well blackout could just use that on prime and watch him burn!! just like the planes

CIS
well you know what i like prime and the autobots but there not my favourite the decepticon are and when people get attached to a character or side they beleive that they can beat anyone when the odd are not true, so i like prime but i know that prime prime may not do that well against blackout not saying his weak he killed bonecrusher but thats what i know for sure.

Sadako of Girth
Blackout had his chance to do Prime in the movie and blew it.

He could have done whatever he liked when he was sneaking up on Prime whilst he was fighting Megatron. And he didn't do his EMP wave attack- instead favoring sneaking up slowly with the aim of rotor blading Prime.. Probably because (as we saw when the Autobots did the same thing later on, that the attack -whatever it is- didnt seem to affect other TFs.)

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by CIS
well you know what i like prime and the autobots but there not my favourite the decepticon are and when people get attached to a character or side they beleive that they can beat anyone when the odd are not true, so i like prime but i know that prime prime may not do that well against blackout not saying his weak he killed bonecrusher but thats what i know for sure.

Jesus, use some punctuation.

-AC

CIS
no the reason he didn't use that weapon on prime was because of the allspark he could have destroyed it and the weapon that the autobots used on sector 7 was not the same it was called a "shockwave" i did some research and it can only be fired on the ground it was a weapon that ironhide moddified to slow down humans or to push them back.

Sadako of Girth
And where are the links to this research?
Sources?

Im pretty sure Prime didnt have the allspark at that point.
I'll check.

CIS
ya sam had it he was behind prime remember "sam get behind me"

Sadako of Girth
Well, he still could have turned up and destroyed Prime at any other time in the movie and he didn't and.........never will.

CIS
maybe because he wasn't in the city and when he got to the city he fought megatron and then again

SIC_666
We'll prime is the LEADER of the autobots and Barracaide and Blackout are just minons of the decepticons yes?

have only seen the film and dont follow da cartoon so if im wrong plz tell me...but from what ive seen im guessing prime would ripp them both apart

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by SIC_666
We'll prime is the LEADER of the autobots and Barracaide and Blackout are just minons of the decepticons yes?

have only seen the film and dont follow da cartoon so if im wrong plz tell me...but from what ive seen im guessing prime would ripp them both apart

And you'd be right, SIC..... smile

Bet on total ownage by Prime.

Scythe
Well, just calling out random shoutouts then....Prime.

CIS
did you guys see blackouts power on qatar that big wave that blew right throw and burned those planes he could just do that to prime it works on tf because why would he have it if they are at war with the autobots and theres only 1 type of metal

Sadako of Girth
But he won't as he cant.

Otherwise this dude'd be more powerful than everyone in TFs and he is just a minion.

And isn't it said that the allspark could only be destroyed by pushing it into a spark in a TFs chest...? If so, then there goes your theory of 'Blackout not having a go against Prime- Killing him with your new godweaponacidwavethatcankilleverythingever(c)- because his was worried about the allspark'.

The day that theory is cited as in-film-fact by the filmmakers, I'll accept that Blackout is totally unopposable and unquestionably the most powerful TF ever (in Bay's movie at least) like you want us too, but til then Im calling 'bullshit'.

He had opportunities also to waste other TFs too...... Go on then... Why did he not waste Bumblebee and the humans in the city that were shooting him with weapons with his 'magic wave'...?

Why did he instead die..?

Are you saying that he could have used the weapon to win and survive, but chose instead for some reason to be killed in defeat...?

CIS
no he was tf then megatron changed his programing

Sadako of Girth
Say what???

CIS
YA THATS HOW HE CONVERTED THE TF

CIS
well do you want the decepticons if not anyway the reason he didn't kill them in the movie is well this is someones way of him dying if it was a fight he would have killed ironhide and rachet and the humans and bumblebee and prime it was a movie thats why the decepticons lost if it was a fight. remember that when you watch a movie.

CIS
and oh ya the reason he blew it in the movie with prime was because of the allspark right sams behind him and MEGATRON!!! he was fighting him you so if he used that weapon that made the blue wall of destruction it would burn the **** out megatron and prime so eat

Sadako of Girth
Hey, kid..... All tuckered out...? Getting all moody and need a nap...?

Heres a comma: ,

Heres a full stop: .

You may use them - free of charge. wink

CIS
hey kid hey kid screw you lady ohhhh (.) oh period

Sadako of Girth
Now you're getting it. smile

CIS
so your a lady.

Sadako of Girth
Hey, Shirley.

Under my avatar there, you'll note that mine says male.

I see that there is "Gender: Unspecified" under yours.

Go figure, Ladyboy.

And FYI, in English, its "You're", not "your" in that context.

CIS

Sadako of Girth
rofl rofl

Stop projecting, you weirdo.

You make no sense.

Storm
Don' t attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully... without insult and personal attack.

Consider yourself warned for member bashing and abusive language CIS!

CIS
sorry sad

Scythe
Wow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.