infinity gauntlet vs crisis on infinite earths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos with the ig and all the characters involved in this crossover vs the antimonitor and all the dc characters involved in that story.

CaptainStoic
The Infinity Gauntlet... all of those cosmics pretty much could beat anything alone, now throw in Thanos with the Gauntlet, and it's overkill.

King Kandy
Spectre and AM ftw.

lordboo
the living tribunal were involved in the infinity gauntlet early in the story?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spectre and AM ftw. what chance do they have against thanos who could imprison them with a thought. u have many celestials,galactus,stranger,eternity,maelstrom as the anomaly,oblivion,mistress death, need i go on. thanos wouldnt have to get his hands dirty on these two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
the living tribunal were involved in the infinity gauntlet early in the story? we wont count him. i feel for dc cuz as i think of it they kinda would get stomped.

if we count lt its spite for sure. lt doesnt count.

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
we wont count him. i feel for dc cuz as i think of it they kinda would get stomped.

if we count lt its spite for sure. lt doesnt count.
spoil sport stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
spoil sport stick out tongue i woul dfeel bad for am and spectre. spectre would be comatose in like 5 minutes refusing to come to.

quanchi112
Spectre and AM ftw. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/The_Infinity_Guantlet_05-00.jpg

spectre sees this looks over to superman and asks him how hes going to save them from this one. in which superman jumps over to thanos side and tells thanos guys lets get em.

even superman would know when hes beat. this crossover would crush crisis on infinite earths. spectre would die in this one.

King Kandy
Um Spectre can beat everyone on that cover at once.

quanchi112
Um Spectre can beat everyone on that cover at once. just like he beat cap marvel amped and the anitmonitor.

please spectre lost in the very corssover thats up for discussion. the puss was in a coma.

quanchi112
Um Spectre can beat everyone on that cover at once. could u imagine the damage this would do to the antimonitor. well for one all this would outright kill him while it didnt weaken thanos one bit. thanos with the ig better than am and spectre at once.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/The_Infinity_Guantlet_05-23.jpg

TricksterPriest
Anti-Monitor kills everyone on that page simultaniuously.

Juntai
Um Spectre can beat everyone on that cover at once.

King Kandy
Quanchi, Anti-Moniter can also beat everyone on that cover...

kevdude
Anti-Monitor, The Spectre and Phantom Stranger take the win, hell The Spectre seems to have merged with The Source and kicked the Anti-Monitor out. Talk about power!

Mr Master
The IG can only be conclusively defeated by the LT.

The LT is second only to God/Toaa and/or their power in Marvel.

4 combined Gems were creating UniverseS from scratch, one after another stacking them.

Those same 4 Gems nearly destroyed "All Realities"

No comment on winners,

still ... just saying, the IG is being underrated here imo.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
The IG can only be conclusively defeated by the LT.

The LT is second only to God/Toaa and/or their power in Marvel.

4 combined Gems were creating UniverseS from scratch, one after another stacking them.

Those same 4 Gems nearly destroyed "All Realities"

No comment on winners,

still ... just saying, the IG is being underrated here imo.
Well I think Spectre can probably depower the gems just like LT did.

Astner

quanchi112

Juntai

quanchi112
Well I think Spectre can probably depower the gems just like LT did. spectre isnt anywhere near lt level. and the lt depowered them becuz warlock didnt dispute it. get ur facts straight please.

and please dont compare the comatose and oten scared shitless spectre to the lt. its just silly.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
lol.

Seconded. That's all that post needs.

quanchi112
lol. all facts. i laugh at ur lack of a response.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Seconded. That's all that post needs. some of the worst countering in a debate i have seen. someone presents facts and he says lol and u say oh yeah good point. when u come up with something to favor ur side get back to me.

for you lol.

wink

Avlon

thumb up smart

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
thumb up smart ill let this scan do my talking for me here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/The_Infinity_Guantlet_05-03.jpg

THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES. THIS ISNT SOME CRISIS THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANY CRISIS. SUPERMAN WOULD GET OWNED IMMEDIATELY HERE WHILE IN COIE HE DELIVERED THE FATAL BLOW.

Astner
Ignoring the fact that it is all ture, well, perphas. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tazer
Yo.

just like he beat cap marvel amped and the anitmonitor.

please spectre lost in the very corssover thats up for discussion. the puss was in a coma.

Spec didnt lose to AM; as a matter of fact he WON that fight.

that he ended up in an incenssate state isnt indicative of AM's actions.

Tazer

Juntai
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer he won. what are u talking about. was am dead? was am still athreat. was spectre comatose while the rest of the heroes rallied. yes spectre was comatose. its funny he was out like a scared little spectre.

Juntai
Originally posted by Astner
Ignoring the fact that it is all ture, well, perphas. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why don't we compare on panel feats, and see who the real power is between LT and Spectre? embarrasment

Astner

kevdude
psst. its called dc biased. the spectre failed and was comatose likesome bum against the am. am made him look like a joke. thanos with the ig would pawn them at once. with the gems he did things the spectre cant do. when did spectre wish half the universe dead. oh yeah look at the spectre here.

look at the scared beat up spectre. hes pathetic here. i love it.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/spectreisjustafraid.jpg

I guess you just simply forget what happened before (CM amped up by Gods and others) going up against a Spectre who's been going around destroying whoever he wants. You are doing this deliberately i know i can tell wink . Stop posting until you can be fair to both sides!

kevdude

Mr Master
Technically speaking TOAA got involved in the IG saga so,

Marvel take this. 131

Astner

Astner

Avlon
ill let this scan do my talking for me here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/The_Infinity_Guantlet_05-03.jpg

THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES. THIS ISNT SOME CRISIS THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANY CRISIS. SUPERMAN WOULD GET OWNED IMMEDIATELY HERE WHILE IN COIE HE DELIVERED THE FATAL BLOW.

Krona would pwn those guys with ease..and you want to compare them to the spectre? smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
I guess you just simply forget what happened before (CM amped up by Gods and others) going up against a Spectre who's been going around destroying whoever he wants. You are doing this deliberately i know i can tell wink . Stop posting until you can be fair to both sides! i know he ws amped up. when did i say he wasnt. if his power source wasnt cut off he would have killed the spectre. thanos with the ig never lost. and would have thrashed cap marvel. he could have froze him in time. he could do basically whatever he wanted. thanos with the ig faced stiffer competition and came out on top while the spectre needed help. poor guy needs a host to as he can be easily deceived.

Astner

quanchi112
Krona would pwn those guys with ease..and you want to compare them to the spectre? smile hawkeyes arrow isnt defeating thanos. sorry krona would get owned and badly. hell some heroes stopped him while thanos defeated all the abstracts at once. thanos would pawn krona easier than he pawned all marvel heroes in ig.

Juntai

Juntai

Avlon
hawkeyes arrow isnt defeating thanos. sorry krona would get owned and badly. hell some heroes stopped him while thanos defeated all the abstracts at once. thanos would pawn krona easier than he pawned all marvel heroes in ig.

Krona pwned Grandmaster calling on the power of the IG.

He also laughably pwned Galactus.

Juntai

Avlon

Juntai

He also laughably pwned Galactus. And cosmic cubes, etc.

Astner
Most of that is extrapolation and hypothecal drivel, excentuated by greater than and less than signs. Your entire post was based off of an event that only occured hypothetically. LT wasn't scared to battle Adam with the IG, but he made Adam understand the consequences "Is that what kind of God you are?" Adam merely didn't have the will to go through with such action knowing the devistation it would cause.
Seeing how you completely ignore, "We do both know the outcome of this."

Zero Hour is mere timelines of one reality, what else can you be refering to.

You know what, I heard this bullshit about Spectre beating Mxyztplk and striping him of his power in DoV so much that I actually started beliving it.
And when I actually buy the series, and read them it hits me, Mxyztplk was never in the DoV.
So no, Spectre have never defeated Mxyztplk, but he have been defeated an humiliated by him twice.

quanchi112
Most of that is extrapolation and hypothecal drivel, excentuated by greater than and less than signs. Your entire post was based off of an event that only occured hypothetically. LT wasn't scared to battle Adam with the IG, but he made Adam understand the consequences "Is that what kind of God you are?" Adam merely didn't have the will to go through with such action knowing the devistation it would cause.

Spectre has destroyed and recreated all reality, more than once on panel. He has willed entire stratum of universes into and out of existance on panel. He has existed simulateously in all possible futures and presents, affecting everything that is and might be.

Mxy never defeated in Emperor Joker, Hal was in a position where if he acted it would destroy all that was, so he didn't. In Worlds Funnest, they just bopped him and left. Also Spectre rebuilt reality at the end of Emperor Joker. And Spectre left Mxy powerless in Day of Vengence, where Spectre is admitted weaker than he is with a host. He also defeated another 5 dimensional being in the Black Vengence Arc with a single eye beam attack.
Anti-Monitor was drawing on infinite universes of power, as well as the power of several universes worth of heros, and he was still bested by Spectre. Who shattered the multiverse and caused the reboot. hal from the looks of it was powerless to act becuz of mxys power. spectre may have left mxy powerless in day of vengeance but was stomped like a flea by amped cap marvel. he needed to be carried off into space by eclipso. he was also tricked into this becuz without a host he is beyond a dumbass.

u say am was drawing up power from others while the spectre was drawing power from various sorcerers and what not. i love how biased you are and how u leave out key facts and only emphasise ones that make spectre look better.

spctre wasnt the one who killed am bottom line. darkseid and luthor along with superman killed him.

if u want to talk about thanos with the ig he faced abstracts and the universe finest at once. his mistress death and mephisto all turned on him at once and he pawned them all. he wasnt comatose and needed no outside help.

HE DID IT ALL ON HIS OWN.

key note no one bested thanos with the ig becuz no one who opposed him could.

Astner

quanchi112

He also laughably pwned Galactus. grandmaster isnt thanos and one important thing. an arrow defeated krona.

whereas nothing defeated thanos.

Astner

Merlyn

Spectre has destroyed and recreated all reality, more than once on panel. He has willed entire stratum of universes into and out of existance on panel. He has existed simulateously in all possible futures and presents, affecting everything that is and might be.

Mxy never defeated in Emperor Joker, Hal was in a position where if he acted it would destroy all that was, so he didn't. In Worlds Funnest, they just bopped him and left. Also Spectre rebuilt reality at the end of Emperor Joker. And Spectre left Mxy powerless in Day of Vengence, where Spectre is admitted weaker than he is with a host. He also defeated another 5 dimensional being in the Black Vengence Arc with a single eye beam attack.
Anti-Monitor was drawing on infinite universes of power, as well as the power of several universes worth of heros, and he was still bested by Spectre. Who shattered the multiverse and caused the reboot. I agreed with everything but the statement in bold.

Spectre never recreated anything in the EJ arc.

He just monitored Mxy's actions, while Mxy recreated everything... The only reason I know this is because I'm looking at the comic right now, and that's what Spectre himself said.

I guess I could scan it later if need be.

And COIE takes this, btw. smile

Avlon
grandmaster isnt thanos and one important thing. an arrow defeated krona.

whereas nothing defeated thanos.

Thanos lost to his zombified niece and trickery.

And the IG has the same power no matter who wields it. Aunt May or Thanos..no difference.

Astner

Juntai
Seeing how you completely ignore, "We do both know the outcome of this."

Zero Hour is mere timelines of one reality, what else can you be refering to.

You know what, I heard this bullshit about Spectre beating Mxyztplk and striping him of his power in DoV so much that I actually started beliving it.
And when I actually buy the series, and read them it hits me, Mxyztplk was never in the DoV.
So no, Spectre have never defeated Mxyztplk, but he have been defeated an humiliated by him twice. However you're presuming to know the outcome.
He made Adam understand the stakes. There is nothing to say LT would win on panel. Quit extrapolating.

I didn't mention Zero Hour there. But hey, he made a big Bang in that story too and recreted reality, while we're at it.

Mxy wasn't featured inside of Day of Vengence, but a Day of Vengence tie in, where he specifies he's powerless of Spectre's actions. Mxy never defeated Spectre ONCE on panel, let alone twice. Hitting him and running away isn't a clear win. And in Emperor Joker Mxy never confronted Spectre- however Hal believed he was in a position where actions would collapse time-space. =

Juntai
Originally posted by Merlyn
I agreed with everything but the statement in bold.

Spectre never recreated anything in the EJ arc.

He just monitored Mxy's actions, while Mxy recreated everything... The only reason I know this is because I'm looking at the comic right now, and that's what Spectre himself said.

I guess I could scan it later if need be.

And COIE takes this, btw. smile Ah, been a while since I read it. I remembered them running around fixing everything together.

Juntai

Merlyn
Ah, been a while since I read it. I remembered them running around fixing everything together. Nah, Spectre just played the "father role" and made Mxy fix what his power just warped lol.

Avlon

Juntai
It's funny how you're questioning my proof, when I'm the one providing issues and instances of pure power, and all you've got is sad attempts at debunking, and complete and utter trash, conclusive extrapolation and hypothetical drivel.

quanchi112
Ah, been a while since I read it. I remembered them running around fixing everything together. ur wrong as usual and trying to give spectre more credit. its hilarious that u try to pass it off and get called on it. hifreakinglarious.

quanchi112
1. If I remember correctly, it was in one of whirlys threads.... scans and all. Do a search...it should pop up.

2. Krona is still shown to be > IG. no he isnt. is that canon to marvel anways?????

quanchi112

And the IG has the same power no matter who wields it. Aunt May or Thanos..no difference. thanos made a mistake and wasnt bested by any being in combat. he just dropped the ball is all. he didnt go comatose froma tough day at the office like some other biches and let superman score the kill.

Juntai
1. If I remember correctly, it was in one of whirlys threads.... scans and all. Do a search...it should pop up.

2. Krona is still shown to be > IG. Yep. The JLA/Avengers story continued in JLA comics under the same writer. Marvel's bios mention characters from DC, and it's it was mentioned as a recent event for the avengers speaking of how they teamed up with a group of heros from another reality, bla bla..

Astner

Astner
Yep. The JLA/Avengers story continued in JLA comics under the same writer. Marvel's bios mention characters from DC, and it's it was mentioned as a recent event for the avengers speaking of how they teamed up with a group of heros from another reality, bla bla..
I see no concrete evidence ... rolling on floor laughing

Avlon
no he isnt. is that canon to marvel anways?????

Yes he was..grandmaster called on the power of the artifacts...which included the IG...and was bested by Krona.

Mr Master

And the IG has the same power no matter who wields it. Aunt May or Thanos..no difference.

Actually I should clarify Thanos never lost to anyone with the IG.

Thanos allowed himself to be defeated, he always has with ultimate power:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1285/t16ii.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7506/t23dp.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

However you're presuming to know the outcome.

He made Adam understand the stakes. There is nothing to say LT would win on panel.

LT is more powerful than the IG, without a doubt.

Marvel has certified this in the LT's 2006 Handbook bio.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg

On panel verification:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7993/ltisaboveig5ez.th.jpg

smile

Juntai

Astner

Juntai
I see no concrete evidence ... rolling on floor laughing I see no intelligence.

Astner

quanchi112
Yep. The JLA/Avengers story continued in JLA comics under the same writer. Marvel's bios mention characters from DC, and it's it was mentioned as a recent event for the avengers speaking of how they teamed up with a group of heros from another reality, bla bla.. hmm aritfacts and ig seem to be different. he wasnt shown wielding the ig. come on use some sense here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/043-Avengers-JLA004Rembrandt-DCP.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/avgrsjla-03-39.jpg

scans are out of order but heres the deal he was tricked and played by metron and grandmaster all sides won. and anything aor anyone who gets beat by a tnt arrow is less than the ig.

Mr Master
Yes he was..grandmaster called on the power of the artifacts...which included the IG...and was bested by Krona.

Fellas please, please let's not put our faith in that cross-over garbage.

I have all those issues, they're garbage. The story is non-canon imo because it takes place in a Reality nothing like the Marvel I know. They completely ignored the Marvel established Hierarchy and cosmology.

For all the hyperbole the entire story took place across Two single Universes,
(one in DC and one in Marvel)
Only Galaxies were affected in this entire endeavor. sarcasticclap

And then Hawkeye and Flash pwn Krona. laughing out loud

ps. Krona destroyed Two single universes at the beginning of the story.

Juntai

LT is more powerful than the IG, without a doubt.

Marvel has certified this in the LT's 2006 Handbook bio.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg

On panel verification:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7993/ltisaboveig5ez.th.jpg

smile Nothing in the panels suggests that he is directly more powerful should they have met in combat however, it is clear his authority is higher than that of the Gems.. when not in use and when directly representing the higher power's authority.. However its funny that Reed can use the gems, despite LT saying they won't work together again.

quanchi112

quanchi112

2. Krona is still shown to be > IG. artifacts is said not that the gems are being used in unison. get ur facts straight buddy boy.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/avgrsjla-03-38.jpg

Avlon
hmm aritfacts and ig seem to be different. he wasnt shown wielding the ig. come on use some sense here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/043-Avengers-JLA004Rembrandt-DCP.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/avgrsjla-03-39.jpg

scans are out of order but heres the deal he was tricked and played by metron and grandmaster all sides won. and anything aor anyone who gets beat by a tnt arrow is less than the ig.

Go a couple of pages back. Towards the last 2-3 pages of the book before that... it should the IG in the circle of artifacts.

A page or 2 before the scan you showed...Grandmaster said.. "I called on the power of the artifacts."

Astner

Juntai

quanchi112

Avlon
artifacts is said not that the gems are being used in unison. get ur facts straight buddy boy.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/avgrsjla-03-38.jpg

Really? Is that why the gauntlet was shown put together?

A MU was pwned by a single DC baddie.

Juntai

quanchi112
Really? Is that why the gauntlet was shown put together?

A MU was pwned by a single DC baddie. this dc baddie was pawned bya tnt arrow and had tons of forces helping him. the ig would dmash this. fact is grandmaster played krona along with metron from the beginning. krona got his wish as he was played and the ig was never used. prove it.

quanchi112
Go ahead and doubt what I speak. I don't care. My standing and the respect I recieve here is unwavering. Can't say the same for yours after I've watched all your extrapolation in this very thread.

Mxy admitted to being powerless because of Spectre a Superman tie in issue.

I've countered all your points, posts, and even directed you to issues and arcs for examples. Your laziness in finding them or reading them isn't my problem. u have been called out tonight on ur crappy recollection of a comic. post a scan becuz ur word isnt worth a thing here especially when someone called u out 25 minutes ago or so. scan it and prove it otherwise remain silent.

Avlon
this dc baddie was pawned bya tnt arrow and had tons of forces helping him. the ig would dmash this. fact is grandmaster played krona along with metron from the beginning. krona got his wish as he was played and the ig was never used. prove it.

So arrow>Krona>IG>Galactus

I can live with that...doesn't bother me. smile

Astner
Go ahead and doubt what I speak. I don't care. My standing and the respect I recieve here is unwavering. Can't say the same for yours after I've watched all your extrapolation in this very thread.
Of course you have great respect on these boards roll eyes (sarcastic)
- Does that make you feel important.

But he was never striped of his power like you claimed?

Simply admit that you lied.

Juntai
u have been called out tonight on ur crappy recollection of a comic. post a scan becuz ur word isnt worth a thing here especially when someone called u out 25 minutes ago or so. scan it and prove it otherwise remain silent. My word is pefectly fine, everyone makes a mistake now and then. My credibility isn't in question here. You have no credibility to speak on however.

Astner

I can live with that...doesn't bother me. smile
What exactly are you refering to when saying:
Krona > IG

?

quanchi112

I can live with that...doesn't bother me. smile ig wasnt used, sorry. ds couldnt use it either in the same story. prove it was used. artifacts is what was said not ig. i mean a tnt arrow. that is the way he lost.

laughing

real badass. the spectre didnt do shit by the way why didnt he help confront him and fix it himself.

wink

quanchi112
My word is pefectly fine, everyone makes a mistake now and then. My credibility isn't in question here. You have no credibility to speak on however. i cant believe u would lie about something like this. i never would have thought and now u want to insult. i laugh at people who resort to flame tactics when they are cornered and have no scans or proof other than their word which has already been corrected tonight.

Astner

Avlon
ig wasnt used, sorry. ds couldnt use it either in the same story. prove it was used. artifacts is what was said not ig. i mean a tnt arrow. that is the way he lost.

laughing

real badass. the spectre didnt do shit by the way why didnt he help confront him and fix it himself.

wink

Called on the power of the artifacts...clearly the IG was shown.

Juntai
Of course you have great respect on these boards roll eyes (sarcastic)
- Does that make you feel important.

But he was never striped of his power like you claimed?

Simply admit that you lied. Mxy was powerless because of Spectre. It happened by Mxy's own admission. I didn't lie.

quanchi112
Mxy was powerless because of Spectre. It happened by Mxy's own admission. I didn't lie. which issue of which book. prove ur claim.

Astner
Mxy was powerless because of Spectre. It happened by Mxy's own admission. I didn't lie.
But Mxyzptlk have lied, a couple of times.
And not to ignore, beat the Spectre twice on canon panel, not vice versa.

Juntai

quanchi112
And not to ignore, beat the Spectre twice on canon panel, not vice versa. juntai has a signature of spectre. its obvious he likes giving spectre all the credit in the world and making excuses for him.

Astner

Juntai
And not to ignore, beat the Spectre twice on canon panel, not vice versa. Neither conclusive wins.
A weakened and depowered Spectre lacking his normal authority, directly cause Mxy to be powerless by his own admission. That's enough for me.

quanchi112
I was speaking of Quanchi, who has no credibility to speak on.

I've been at least replying to you, despite your bullheadedness, because you can formulate a thought on a page and understand points and counterpoints. but some of ur counterpoints are outright lies. i mean you have been proven a liar tonight. you flame when someone disagrees with you. which issue di dspectre depowere mxy at?

come on prove ur case.

quanchi112
Neither conclusive wins.
A weakened and depowered Spectre lacking his normal authority, directly cause Mxy to be powerless by his own admission. That's enough for me. which issue number?

quanchi112
Neither conclusive wins.
A weakened and depowered Spectre lacking his normal authority, directly cause Mxy to be powerless by his own admission. That's enough for me. look at what was happening to the spectre when he met someone powerful. he was losing and getting curbstomped. thank heavens his power supply ran out becuz spectre was going to die if cap was still juiced up.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/capmarvelrunsoutofmagic.jpg

quanchi112

Mr Master
Nothing in the panels suggests that he is directly more powerful should they have met in combat however, it is clear his authority is higher than that of the Gems.. when not in use and when directly representing the higher power's authority..

As you wish.

On Panel and certified in the 2006 Official bio
Marvel established that the LT is more powerful than the IG.

Now we can beat ourselves over the head with what was,
what could've been, this, that and third,

but the bottomline is:

LT >>> IG according to Marvel. smile

However its funny that Reed can use the gems,
despite LT saying they won't work together again.

It's even funnier that it wasn't LT who said that,

but the TOAA himself.

Go figure. laughing out loud

Merlyn
Just so y'all know, Mxy WAS depowered by Spectre.

This is made evident during "Adventures of Superman #646".

I can get the scans tomorrow, but it's bedtime now lol...

kevdude
Thanos with the IG can never weaken?? Wrong, if he fought LT he would have lost = not having enough power.

Astner

Nikkolas
The idea a piss-ant Spectre can depower Mxy and then have problems with Shazam and an (unqantified) amped Captain Marvel makes no sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Thanos with the IG can never weaken?? Wrong, if he fought LT he would have lost = not having enough power. thanos isnt fighting the lt now is he? no so ur point is moot.

spectre has never been equal to lt ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The idea a piss-ant Spectre can depower Mxy and then have problems with Shazam and an (unqantified) amped Captain Marvel makes no sense. it shows that mxy isnt as powerful as previously thought of. i like that he depwered him. makes mxy look weak.

Superherovandal
it shows that mxy isnt as powerful as previously thought of. i like that he depwered him. makes mxy look weak. he's back at his peak again...and being depowerd by Spectre doesn't make him look weak at all...Its like if LT depowered The IG...which he probably could...seriously the only reason you are happy because now you think he'll lose to the celestials...which he won't...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he's back at his peak again...and being depowerd by Spectre doesn't make him look weak at all...Its like if LT depowered The IG...which he probably could...seriously the only reason you are happy because now you think he'll lose to the celestials...which he won't... did spectre have a host here or was he still hostless and weak. and yes it does make him look weak as an amped cap marvel crushed him. now gog oneshotting mxy to death makes sense. mxy had a few moments in the sun but when u get down to it he can depwered by a weakened spectre. hooray for this moment.

if it was hal jordan spectre it wouldnt be a low showing but here it shows how easily it can be done. it all makes sense.

Superherovandal
juntai has a signature of spectre. its obvious he likes giving spectre all the credit in the world and making excuses for him. I trust Juntai when it comes to Spectre hell of a lot more than i do with you...You seem to have some sort of vendetta against DC characters... In many threads you seem to want to prove how much better Marvel chars are than DC ones..

Superherovandal
did spectre have a host here or was he still hostless and weak. and yes it does make him look weak as an amped cap marvel crushed him. now gog oneshotting mxy to death makes sense. mxy had a few moments in the sun but when u get down to it he can depwered by a weakened spectre. hooray for this moment.

if it was hal jordan spectre it wouldnt be a low showing but here it shows how easily it can be done. it all makes sense. sure he can...but either way..a depowered spectre was more powerful than anyone else in the the entire Day of Vengeance special...Which is why he never lost...he just was put into a host by God...He beat Nabu a Lord of Order who existed before time...and Shazam....and Phantom Stranger.

Astner

quanchi112
sure he can...but either way..a depowered spectre was more powerful than anyone else in the the entire Day of Vengeance special...Which is why he never lost...he just was put into a host by God...He beat Nabu a Lord of Order who existed before time...and Shazam....and Phantom Stranger. incorrect. cap marvel amped up was the most powerful being in this story.

as shortlived as he was he was stomping the spectre.

spectre defeated the ps with no problem but lacked the means to terminate him.

quanchi112

quanchi112
I trust Juntai when it comes to Spectre hell of a lot more than i do with you...You seem to have some sort of vendetta against DC characters... In many threads you seem to want to prove how much better Marvel chars are than DC ones.. i state facts. take them as u will. that is all. i dont lie. i assure u and i dont twist things around for the character i prefer in each and every particular thread im involved in.

Erik-Lensherr
During the Crisis on Infinite Earths , Spectre had infinite power and he was also omnipotent , which was stated by The Presence/God . At that moment , he alone would beat all of the characters involved in the Infinity Gauntley saga , with or without The Living Tribunal .

Astner

Avlon
i state facts. take them as u will. that is all. i dont lie. i assure u and i dont twist things around for the character i prefer in each and every particular thread im involved in.

We beg to differ...you've had quite a few hilarious Thanos moments.

Erik-Lensherr
There's a difference between having infinite power and being omnipotent . Apparently you haven't actually understood what the person in the scan wanted to say when he made that analogy so let me elaborate it for you . Let's just say that there is a person who has infinite control over Gravity (The 1,2,3,4 example) and that there's also a person who has infinite control over Electromagnetism (The 2,4,6,8 example) . Now , if another person exists that has infinite control over the four fundamental forces (The whole numbers example), those being Gravity , Electromagnetism the Strong and Weak nuclear force than this being surpasses the other 2 beings since it encomasses their powers also .
In order to be omnipotent it means that your power must be all-encompassing , to include all areas .
I can easily prove that the cosmic cubes aren't omnipotent since they don't have infinite power over certain areas . I can also prove that Infinity Gauntley doesn't mean omnipotence since it's inferior to someone and also doesn't have control over all aspects .

On the other side , it's quite easily to prove that Spectre had total and infinite control over everything because The Presence/God stated it :

"His power once limitless , is now dormant , untapped (reffering to Pre-Crisis)"
"Yours was the Power Omnipotent"
"Indeed your Power Omnipotent was so great , so All-Encompassing"

It's not that hard to comprehend .

Estacado
i state facts. take them as u will. that is all. i dont lie. i assure u and i dont twist things around for the character i prefer in each and every particular thread im involved in.
Like the Celestials could beat Mxy or that Thanos with prep could beat Spectre?
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
You are nothing but a ****ed up joke.

Air Legend
I can't believe quanchi is actually getting the best of juntai on some points. And Astner vs Juntai is great... Astner is winning because Juntai loses control of his emotions and then insults Astner.

Estacado
Originally posted by Air Legend
I can't believe quanchi is actually getting the best of juntai on some points. And Astner vs Juntai is great... Astner is winning because Juntai loses control of his emotions and then insults Astner.
quanchi getting the best of Juntai???haermm
Are you high?
crylaugh

Air Legend
Originally posted by Estacado
Are you high?
crylaugh
No. Here's why.
u have been called out tonight on ur crappy recollection of a comic. post a scan becuz ur word isnt worth a thing here especially when someone called u out 25 minutes ago or so. scan it and prove it otherwise remain silent.

Hilarious.

My word is pefectly fine, everyone makes a mistake now and then. My credibility isn't in question here. You have no credibility to speak on however.

Gets offended that he was wrong and says quanchi has no credibility.

What does that equal? quanchi getting the best of Juntai haermm

Estacado
No. Here's why.

Hilarious.

What does that equal? quanchi getting the best of Juntai haermm
Anyone can make mistakes and quanchi doesn't have credibility at all because he talks bullshit most of the time......

Air Legend
Anyone can make mistakes and quanchi doesn't have credibility at all because he talks bullshit most of the time......

Yes that's why Juntai shouldn't have said his word is PERFECTLY fine. There was no reason for him to say that quanchi has NO credibility- he's actually posting scans with his claims, amazing huh?

Air Legend
Oh and I should add Mr Master is doing his routine scan ownage (yes even to Juntai DC fanboys).

Juntai
Yes that's why Juntai shouldn't have said his word is PERFECTLY fine. There was no reason for him to say that quanchi has NO credibility- he's actually posting scans with his claims, amazing huh? I can't even see what Quanchi posts unless I specifically choose to or see them in quotes. His claims mean nothing to me.

Juntai
No. Here's why.

Hilarious.

What does that equal? quanchi getting the best of Juntai haermm Not even close. It's just not bothering with someone with no credibility.
If Mr Master asked me for issues or scans, I'd do my best to oblige, because I respect him. I can't say the same for everyone here. Most people aren't worth my time anymore.
Especially ones like mentioned.

Juntai
As you wish.

On Panel and certified in the 2006 Official bio
Marvel established that the LT is more powerful than the IG.

Now we can beat ourselves over the head with what was,
what could've been, this, that and third,

but the bottomline is:

LT >>> IG according to Marvel. smile

It's even funnier that it wasn't LT who said that,

but the TOAA himself.

Go figure. laughing out loud Fair enough, but he didn't actually battle a IG wielder was what I was getting at there.

My point about the ordeal was that most of LT's power is extrapolation or off panel or random claim. Spectre's done amazing things on panel.

But part of that I fully understand is the nature of the charaters in general. Their jobs to speak.

But why we're at it, why would TOAA say that he REPRESENTS a higher power?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
During the Crisis on Infinite Earths , Spectre had infinite power and he was also omnipotent , which was stated by The Presence/God . At that moment , he alone would beat all of the characters involved in the Infinity Gauntley saga , with or without The Living Tribunal . just like he alone stopped the am. oh thats right he needed uber help.

he needed help from various sorcerers and magicians to stand up to the am. wasnt of his own power and borrowed just like am borrowed. remained comatose after his confrontation with am while darksied and luthor gave him the old zappo. superman later killed him and delivered the fatal blow.

spectre was inferior to the am and please deal with this.

Juntai
There's a difference between having infinite power and being omnipotent . Apparently you haven't actually understood what the person in the scan wanted to say when he made that analogy so let me elaborate it for you . Let's just say that there is a person who has infinite control over Gravity (The 1,2,3,4 example) and that there's also a person who has infinite control over Electromagnetism (The 2,4,6,8 example) . Now , if another person exists that has infinite control over the four fundamental forces (The whole numbers example), those being Gravity , Electromagnetism the Strong and Weak nuclear force than this being surpasses the other 2 beings since it encomasses their powers also .
In order to be omnipotent it means that your power must be all-encompassing , to include all areas .
I can easily prove that the cosmic cubes aren't omnipotent since they don't have infinite power over certain areas . I can also prove that Infinity Gauntley doesn't mean omnipotence since it's inferior to someone and also doesn't have control over all aspects .

On the other side , it's quite easily to prove that Spectre had total and infinite control over everything because The Presence/God stated it :

"His power once limitless , is now dormant , untapped (reffering to Pre-Crisis)"
"Yours was the Power Omnipotent"
"Indeed your Power Omnipotent was so great , so All-Encompassing"

It's not that hard to comprehend . thumb up

quanchi112
Are you high?
crylaugh its plain to see. juntai resorts to insults and flat out ignoring people on here. he was called out by merlyn i believe and throw quite the hissy fit.

Juntai
sure he can...but either way..a depowered spectre was more powerful than anyone else in the the entire Day of Vengeance special...Which is why he never lost...he just was put into a host by God...He beat Nabu a Lord of Order who existed before time...and Shazam....and Phantom Stranger. thumb up

Tazer
Yo.

its plain to see. juntai resorts to insults and flat out ignoring people on here. he was called out by merlyn i believe and throw quite the hissy fit.

Uve been guilty of that too quanchi

Tazer

Juntai

Air Legend
Technically speaking TOAA got involved in the IG saga so,

Marvel take this. 131

Hey you're right. Marvel wins. This thread should be closed.

Juntai
Hey you're right. Marvel wins. This thread should be closed. Yah, if you put a true omnipotent in, like TOAA, then it's pretty hands down.

Erik-Lensherr
The funny thing is that Spectre, even depowered , confused and obviously not using his power wisely , he was still a lot more powerfull than Eternity during Day of Vengeance laughing

quanchi112
You have to remember that he was crazy, raged, depowered, and all sorts of other variables. For a guy who could collapse and build universes he wasn't thinking big.
He did make note during the series though, that "it doesn't matter how long it takes, only that it is done.".
And he would have continued had his master not interviened.

But most of the discussion with DOV is pointless anyways. Because depowered and hostless Spectre isn't the one in the thread. your right he isnt. the one who remained comatose after failed to kill am is in this thread.

the one in day of vengeance was lucky that he wasnt killed by an amped cap marvel.

u also do realize that maelstrom as the anomaly is involved here as well. he met thanos. i mean look at all the powerhouses involved. look at the power thanos had as he simply froze the heroes in time. what happens if he freezes all ds heroes and time and just snaps his fingers and kills them. then he lets maelstrom as the anomaly take on the spectre and the am along with celestials,galactus,eternity,chaos,order,the stranger,mistress love, and master hate while thanos sits there and watches the show. remember if thanos has all them killed that cuts off spectres powersupply along with antimonitors.

spectre,phantom stranger, and the am are going down and are going to get curbstomped.

quanchi112
No. Here's why.

Hilarious.

What does that equal? quanchi getting the best of Juntai haermm thumb up

quanchi112
Not even close. It's just not bothering with someone with no credibility.
If Mr Master asked me for issues or scans, I'd do my best to oblige, because I respect him. I can't say the same for everyone here. Most people aren't worth my time anymore.
Especially ones like mentioned. i care not about ur sense of credibility or not. i could say and i will say you arent worth my time at all. you have been owned and called out and corrected by merlyn. merlyn is a debater whom i frequently disagree with but at least puts forth an argument and has scans to back up his points.

i ask now for proof from crisis on infinte earths to see why u think he could even phase thanos from ig.

thanos was extinguishing half the universe with a snap of his fingers. i mean give me something other than spectre passing out to back up his claims.

anything.

quanchi112
The funny thing is that Spectre, even depowered , confused and obviously not using his power wisely , he was still a lot more powerfull than Eternity during Day of Vengeance laughing eternity would lose to an amped cap marvel like spectre did.

i think not. eternity destroys galaxies in conflicts he doesnt tip over buildings here and there.

Galan007
No. Here's why.

Hilarious.

What does that equal? quanchi getting the best of Juntai haermm Do you realize that Juntai was correct about Spectre depowering Mxy during DoV, don't you?

So any/all statements from the Marvel-ites about Jun being wrong about that instance, make said people look like complete idiots. smile

Galan007
Ah, been a while since I read it. I remembered them running around fixing everything together. You were correct about this as well Jun... Both Mxy and Spectre rebuilt the Universe in it's entirety:

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1295097/mxy3.jpg

Remember that they not only had to restructure the very fabric of reality, but conceptual places that Joker warped as well, .

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>