Big Daddy vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Yes...I have started the Bioshock threads in anticipation of the god damned game.

Umbrella has found the utopian city of Rapture after years of researching. Ryan was part of Umbrella's origin, but he quit before the malevolent company began it's dreaded genetic manipulation. Ryan decided to build Rapture instead and master science without the laws of the normal world. This way he could ensure complete control over his experiments.

It is 2007 now and Umbrella has sent Mr. X to investigate the underwater city. Umbrella's super soldier encounters a little sister and inmediately attempts to kill her...

However Mr. X's plans are halted by the unavoidable arrival of the Big Daddy who has come to aid the little sister.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/Bioshockcoverfinalcropped.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/T103.JPG

Will Umbrella's genetic wonder defeat the powerful Big Daddy?

BlaxicanHydra
Tyrant's black?

Superboy Prime
Hunting the Big Daddy
sBScavhfWLs

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Tyrant's black?

Superboy Prime
That's Mr. X--mass produced Tyrants that can follow specific orders.

BlaxicanHydra
And he's black?

Violent2Dope
Because he's named Big Daddy Tyrant wins.

BlaxicanHydra
Look man, don't be hatin on Big Daddy. Those f*ckers will kill you in seconds. And there bulletproof.

Superboy Prime
They can be extremely fast...too bad you didn't get to meet them in the demo Blax.

I wet my panties. fear

BlaxicanHydra
I met the first one. I watched as the first one like snapped that guy in two, then drilled a hole in him, then threw him through a window.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...I was about to enter panic mode during that scene.

I think this would be a good fight...but the Big Daddy has that nasty drillarmcannon thing for the win.

And yes...Mr. X is black.

BlaxicanHydra
Thank you!

Big Daddy's blacker though. His name is Big Daddy for christ's sake. So he wins.

Superboy Prime
Come to think of it I don't see how Mr. X will be able to take the Big Daddy down with his barehands...perhaps if he was mutated with nasty arm thing for the win...but even then I doubt he could pull it off.

Nemesis is a better match up come to think of it.

BlaxicanHydra
I don't know enough about any of those people. Can't play those games.

I bet Guilty Spark could beat him, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.