World War Hulk VS Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Who will win in World War Hulk?

TheTick
Hulk loses very very fast.

Sentry 10/10.

Sentry will be moving to fast for Hulk to see him, then Sentry beats him into submission.

Laminator_X
Hulk would win via PIS if his name is on the cover of the comic.

Otherwise the Sentry could just do anything other than punch it out FTW.

Faceman
I'm sure this is going too come down to mind-rape.....

Reaper777
sentry could take him, easy

sentry 10/10

Lord S
We'll find out soon enough...I'm sure it'll be Earth-shattering, (literally), and I'm willing to bet on the Hulk.

I can picture him taking out every Earth-based Marvel hero before he's stopped. It'd be cool to see the Eternals intervene. Zuras vs. WWH...now that sends chills up my spine!

TheTick
Originally posted by Lord S
We'll find out soon enough...I'm sure it'll be Earth-shattering, (literally), and I'm willing to bet on the Hulk.

I can picture him taking out every Earth-based Marvel hero before he's stopped. It'd be cool to see the Eternals intervene. Zuras vs. WWH...now that sends chills up my spine! Anyone with half a brain doesn't have to wait to know who wins. Its obvious who wins, its just a shame that Sentry has to job to Hulk.

Vida comenzar cuándo nacimiento fines.

Spoon!!

lando005
i say the sentry wins it wont be a fight sentry will finally calm hulk down smile

King_Cold
Originally posted by TheTick
Hulk loses very very fast.

Sentry 10/10.

Sentry will be moving to fast for Hulk to see him, then Sentry beats him into submission.

They kill each other, the Hulk out powers Sentry in Strength, and Sentry out powers The Hulk in speed.

Bouboumaster
I dream about a return of Thanos.

For the fight, I would put my money on Hulk.

And Silver Surfer will stop WWH! :P

llagrok
It'd be cool to see the Eternals intervene. Zuras vs. WWH...now that sends chills up my spine!

You are correct.

King_Cold
The Hulk already lost to the void, writers revenge says that the Hulk will win.

I don't see the Hulk losing twice after all thats happened.

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Cold
The Hulk already lost to the void, writers revenge says that the Hulk will win.

I don't see the Hulk losing twice after all thats happened.

He will.

There is no way in hell Hulk would stand a chance against the void, or Sentry.

Lord S
Anyone with half a brain doesn't have to wait to know who wins. Its obvious who wins, its just a shame that Sentry has to job to Hulk.

Vida comenzar cuándo nacimiento fines.

Spoon!! A shame? That a johnny-come-lately powerhouse with no credible history whatsoever loses to one of the MU's mainstay characters? That's not a shame. The very existence of the Sentry is a shame. Ultra-powerful characters like that have no place in Marvel...except for in space, IMO.

TheEyesoGOD
Sentry

llagrok
A shame? That a johnny-come-lately powerhouse with no credible history whatsoever loses to one of the MU's mainstay characters? That's not a shame. The very existence of the Sentry is a shame. Ultra-powerful characters like that have no place in Marvel...except for in space, IMO.

Isn't that why they sent the Hulk to space? Because his comic's been shit for roughly 20 years now?

Or is it just the fact that you're so god damn afraid of any new characters that can pose a threat to Marvel's oldies? Open your eyes, old isn't necessarily better. The Hulk's character development over the years has been minimal, he's been shifting from one form to another. He's basically like clay, the writers can do whatever the hell they want to him and just deem it another form.

King_Cold
Originally posted by llagrok

That is irrelevant, its up to the writer, not feats, this is an uber pissed Hulk that has gone through hell, he has had his let downs, now its time for him to start pawning.

lando005
He will.

There is no way in hell Hulk would stand a chance against the void, or Sentry. people said the same thing about black bolt before WWH#1

TheTick
Yeah but that fight was pretty stupid anyway.

But how can Hulk beat Sentry if he can't see him?

lando005
Yeah but that fight was pretty stupid anyway.

But how can Hulk beat Sentry if he can't see him? waits till he gets hit and grabs his extended limb? or waits till he stops moving huh

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
waits till he gets hit and grabs his extended limb? or waits till he stops moving huh

eek!

Laminator_X
If Bob just flies up and starts punching, he deserves what he gets. OTOH there're a ton of things he could do defeat the Hulk without trying to match Hulk strength against strength.

I'm guessing Sentry gets whammied by the Warbound Sorcerer.

Lord S
Isn't that why they sent the Hulk to space? Because his comic's been shit for roughly 20 years now?

Or is it just the fact that you're so god damn afraid of any new characters that can pose a threat to Marvel's oldies? Open your eyes, old isn't necessarily better. The Hulk's character development over the years has been minimal, he's been shifting from one form to another. He's basically like clay, the writers can do whatever the hell they want to him and just deem it another form. No I'm not 'god damn afraid' of anything related to comics...so you can take your imperious tone and stick it, son.

And no, I haven't a problem with new characters...just uber powerful ones that are introduced and immediately positioned as the most powerful character on Earth...while well established characters, (like Apocalypse), continually get shafted and treated like chumps.

So yeah...it'd make a lot of sense for the Hulk to hand Bob his ass.

h1a8
Sentry wins this by BFR.
What's Sentry fighting speed though?
Has he ever shown super speed while fighting?

lando005
Originally posted by h1a8
Sentry wins this by BFR.
What's Sentry fighting speed though?
Has he ever shown super speed while fighting? he has against ironman stating that he's going to be moving 2 seconds faster than him the whole fight

llagrok
No I'm not 'god damn afraid' of anything related to comics...so you can take your imperious tone and stick it, son.

And no, I haven't a problem with new characters...just uber powerful ones that are introduced and immediately positioned as the most powerful character on Earth...while well established characters, (like Apocalypse), continually get shafted and treated like chumps.

So yeah...it'd make a lot of sense for the Hulk to hand Bob his ass.

Yeah, how dare they introduce new and powerful characters, it's an outrage. Especially one that's stronger than the awesome heroes we have on Earth. God forbid someone new appears and would actually prove to be stronger than Iron Man and his friends! The old characters shouldn't be treated in accordance with their power level, but should be portrayed far stronger than they really are!

FYI, Sentry's not that new.

King Kandy
Sentry wins every single time. He doesn't even have to touch Hulk to defeat him.

llagrok
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry wins every single time. He doesn't even have to touch Hulk to defeat him.

I like your new sig.

But not even Sentry can outshine King Kandy :/

King Kandy
I like your new sig.

But not even Sentry can outshine King Kandy :/
huh

I don't get what you mean by that.

llagrok
huh

I don't get what you mean by that.

Your current sig is awesome, but it's not cooler than your King Kandy one.

King Kandy
The King Kandy one was just a bunch of Candy lying around...

It's still in my profile though.

ankur29
sentry for the win , even though i wish marvel had avoided this

llagrok
The King Kandy one was just a bunch of Candy lying around...

It's still in my profile though.

Yeah, but King Kandy's the man!

King Kandy
Besides... King Kandy's still my user name.... It's not like I'm "Sentrylover113" or anything.

Lord S
*insert drivel here* It's just comics, kid...don't get all worked up about it, mmkay?

strengthkills
He will.

There is no way in hell Hulk would stand a chance against the void, or Sentry. Really?

strengthkills
Yeah, how dare they introduce new and powerful characters, it's an outrage. Especially one that's stronger than the awesome heroes we have on Earth. God forbid someone new appears and would actually prove to be stronger than Iron Man and his friends! The old characters shouldn't be treated in accordance with their power level, but should be portrayed far stronger than they really are!

FYI, Sentry's not that new. Its funny you say that,arent you an Apocalypse fan of sorts?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Laminator_X
If Bob just flies up and starts punching, he deserves what he gets. OTOH there're a ton of things he could do defeat the Hulk without trying to match Hulk strength against strength.

I'm guessing Sentry gets whammied by the Warbound Sorcerer. Like.....?

Symmetric Chaos
He will.

The Void can and has beaten Hulk.

Sentry won't win because he'll hold back since thats part of who he is erm

King_Cold
But how can Hulk beat Sentry if he can't see him?

That is also irrelevant, this is a major Hulk fanboy series, and in it, the Hulk can find a way to pawn Sentry's speed blitzing ass.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Sentry won't win because he'll hold back since thats part of who he is erm The void beat a hulk who acted extremely out of character,he had no way to get angrier therefore stronger.So dont compare that instance to this one, and Sentry or Blackbolt either one of them is "supposed" to unleash there full power in WWH#5.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strengthkills
The void beat a hulk who acted extremely out of character,he had no way to get angrier therefore stronger.So dont compare that instance to this one, and Sentry or Blackbolt either one of them is "supposed" to unleash there full power in WWH#5.

confused It's not out of character for a person's abilities to work on Hulk. Both Sentry and Void hold back Hulk's rage.

Sentry hasn't lost that power at this point we have to assume it would still apply.

So again Void destroys him because he's all but tailor made to beat Hulk.
Sentry either loses because he holds back (as is in his personality) or they don't fight because neither will want to.

We'll have to wait for WWH5 to see how it actually goes down in the comic and have that weigh into this discussion.

King Kandy
Sentry defeated Hulk once... Not Void, just plain Sentry.

Badabing
Sentry defeated Hulk once... Not Void, just plain Sentry. Bah!

WW Hulk is gonna SMASH Sentry! durhuc

Citizen V
Originally posted by Badabing
Bah!

WW Hulk is gonna SMASH Sentry! durhuc

Hulk smash Sentry?

Are you mad, Son?

I ever catch you bad-mouthing The Golden Guardian of Good again, I'll slap the black off your ass and kick you out of my house.

Understood?

mad.

Badabing
Originally posted by Citizen V
Hulk smash Sentry?

Are you mad, Son?

I ever catch you bad-mouthing The Golden Guardian of Good again, I'll slap the black off your ass and kick you out of my house.

Understood?

mad. Play nice.......Or feel the wrath of dur
BTW, Sentry is a douche. doped

dingdongWon't you be my neighbordingdong
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Mr.Rogers.jpg

Citizen V
Play nice.......Or feel the wrath of dur
BTW, Sentry is a douche. doped

dingdongWon't you be my neighbordingdong
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Mr.Rogers.jpg

Enough of that retarded smilie, I grow weary of it.

Maybe so, but Hulk's not even worthy of Sentry's douche.

Okay, whatever.. That reference went totally over my head = Fail erm.

Badabing
Enough of that retarded smilie, I grow weary of it.

Maybe so, but Hulk's not even worthy of Sentry's douche.

Okay, whatever.. That reference went totally over my head = Fail erm. So what are your thoughts of the impending showdown between Big Green and Golden Boy?

Citizen V
So what are your thoughts of the impending showdown between Big Green and Golden Boy?

Sentry'll beat him.

Just because someone's got to stop him, Sentry's definetly got the powerset and they've been hyping up this fight for a very long time.

I think Hulk'll have a change of heart though, realising his Warbound are ***** (minus Hiroim, 'cause he owns) and have to fight them too.

Something like that.

Badabing
Sentry'll beat him.

Just because someone's got to stop him, Sentry's definetly got the powerset and they've been hyping up this fight for a very long time.

I think Hulk'll have a change of heart though, realising his Warbound are ***** (minus Hiroim, 'cause he owns) and have to fight them too.

Something like that. I really want Thor to be the one who lays the law down in Marvel.

Citizen V
I really want Thor to be the one who lays the law down in Marvel.

Thor probably won't play any part in WWH, but atleast he'll be getting a shot at Iron-Man in Thor #3 soon, looks like he'll kick his ass too.

thumb up

Badabing
Thor probably won't play any part in WWH, but atleast he'll be getting a shot at Iron-Man in Thor #3 soon, looks like he'll kick his ass too.

thumb up Oh yeah! w00t I'm liking the new Thor. cool

llagrok
Oh yeah! w00t I'm liking the new Thor. cool

That's it, kiss the collective norwegian ass!

King Kandy
If Sentry takes more then three pages to end this fight, then the fight is PIS.

strengthkills
If Sentry takes more then three pages to end this fight, then the fight is PIS. HAHHAA,you guys crack me up.If this hulk(one who is finally showing us some of his true potential)loses then marvel has just lied 40+ years.Sentry at best stalemates.

King_Cold

What does PIS stand for? Pimps In Space?

I don't see whats wrong with the Hulk beating Sentry despite his class, I mean Spiderman hurt Superman with a punch. The Hulk will win, but thats because of the writer. According to powers Sentry wins. But the Hulk has been given preparation and additional anger. I think that the Hulk's rampage will be stopped by one of his war bound friends telling him that what he is doing is wrong.

King Kandy
HAHHAA,you guys crack me up.If this hulk(one who is finally showing us some of his true potential)loses then marvel has just lied 40+ years.Sentry at best stalemates.
Sentry could beat Hulk without physically touching him... He can just calm him down while mindraping him and using TK to break every bone in his body.

llagrok
Or use his light powers :/

Faceman
Or use his light powers :/

I don't think that would work, seeing how BB's scream had little effect on Hulk. IMO , mind rape is the way too go....

King_Cold
Originally posted by Faceman
I don't think that would work, seeing how BB's scream had little effect on Hulk. IMO , mind rape is the way too go....

I don't think thats going to work either, DR Strange tried it.

The only way to beat the Hulk is by beating him to death, and that requires strength that Sentry doesn't have.

strengthkills
Sentry could beat Hulk without physically touching him... He can just CALM DOWN while MINDRAPING him and using TK to break every bone in his body. Both of those tatics have worked rather superbly so far huh?

guy222
Both of those tatics have worked rather superbly so far huh?

WWH FTW. Its in his comic, don't see Hulk losing

joesha28
I will be a hell of a match....but something in my me saying Hulk might die in this run. He cld be killed by Sentry.

h1a8
There are people who are blind to sight.
And people who are blind to logic.

Sentry wins by BFR (to space).

Why is this thread continuing?

King Kandy
Both of those tatics have worked rather superbly so far huh?
Yes in fact. Sentry's always been able to calm Hulk down and beat him up with TK, so I don't get why it wouldn't work now.

However, if it does come to blows, Sentry can kill Hulk with a single punch. Bam! Knocks his head clean off.

lando005
Yes in fact. Sentry's always been able to calm Hulk down and beat him up with TK, so I don't get why it wouldn't work now.

However, if it does come to blows, Sentry can kill Hulk with a single punch. Bam! Knocks his head clean off. somehow i doubt anyone is ever gonna be able to kill hulk let alone knock his head off with a single punch

King Kandy
Not in comics no but on KMC where we debate on feats, then yes he should be able to.

lando005
Not in comics no but on KMC where we debate on feats, then yes he should be able to. ko maybe kill no

King Kandy
Sentry's pinkie can KO Hulk.

Laminator_X
The Hulk is the strongest one there is, but he's more or less a one trick pony. The Sentry's in his league in terms of phisical might, and can do a ton of other useful things besides.

He's also shown on more than one occasion that he's perfectly willing to throw someobody into the Sun, gulag them in the Negative Zone (which he seems to have been doing since long before Reed and Tony got in on the act), or what have you if they're too big a problem for him to defeat head-on.

Now the Hulk is his friend, so he won't go for blood unless he's in a particularly psychopathic mood that day, but the only reason the Hulk should be able to beat him is that his name is on the cover.

(This reminds me of Superman's awful win against the Hulk in Marvel vs. DC. Supes should have won, but not like that.)

Grinning Goku
Good, God! The Hulk frickin' loses here.

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
WWH FTW. Its in his comic, don't see Hulk losing

While I agree to a point, guy, it bears mentioning that Hulk's own comic is painting him as the bad guy.

And, as far as comics go, bad guys always lose one way or another.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
While I agree to a point, guy, it bears mentioning that Hulk's own comic is painting him as the bad guy.

Purple man seems to win quite a lot.

Currently owning a hotel in las vegas and seems to have a large number of girls big grin

lando005
Sentry's pinkie can KO Hulk. dude hulk is in sentry's strenght class it aint happening, and as far as feats go hulk has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more to go off of then sentry

sentry beats hulk but not by brute force

King Kandy
Absorbing man took on Hulk no sweat, but when he tries to absorb Sentry, he gets overloaded...

guy222

Good point thumb up

llagrok
dude hulk is in sentry's strenght class it aint happening, and as far as feats go hulk has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more to go off of then sentry

sentry beats hulk but not by brute force

Sentry has yet to get his ass kicked by Namor and Speedfreek though.

CaptainStoic
Well as much as I'm torn in tow different directions concerning this inevitable clash, I will save my opinions for the fight in question, but deep down inside I want the Hulk to bust him up. I guess it just me being traditional. I hope they make it a convincing win for whoever walks away the victor though...

So that I can gloat a little to my friend at work.

TheTick
Its obvious who wins. Sentry proved to be more powerful.

I also want to note that Sentry managed to knock out Wolverine with ease.

Hulk couldn't. wink

llagrok

Hulk couldn't. wink

Let's not forget that Sentry wasn't really trying, Hulk was really trying big grin

savage hulk

Hulk couldn't. wink
You say what?

savage hulk
Originally posted by savage hulk
You say what?

Mr Master
The New Ultron (female version) stalemated Sentry.

Mr Master
The new Ultron's had a considerable upgrade:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3208/page04copywd9.th.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5089/page05copyqz8.th.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7820/page06copyii8.th.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6296/page07copyvw4.th.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8674/page08copyqw5.th.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9537/page12copynw9.th.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8589/page14copyiv9.th.jpg

The fight is interrupted, but Sentry got stalemated anyways,
and Ultron never looked like it was giving up or losing. (stalemate)

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3706/page15copysy8.th.jpg

Superboy Prime
Sentry should finally live up to the hype and open a can of whoopass on the Hulk the likes of which he has never felt before.

Or better yet...Hulk pounds on Sentry while he tries to calm the green giant down...eventually Bob loses his mind and Void emerges.

Every single bone broken for the ****ing win god damn it.

Someone has to humiliate Hulk for what he has done.

llagrok
Originally posted by savage hulk

Still had to put A LOT more effort into than the Sentry. Hell, Hulk even managed to get his eyes stabbed, very impressive.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3706/page15copysy8.th.jpg
Just remember though that Sentry always holds back.

Hercules
Sentry should prove to be way too much for the Hulk as far as KMC rules go.

Comic wise, who knows? it would make sense for Sentry to be the one to stop him, maybe make him see the error of his ways and have the two of them team up and stop the more zealous members of the warbound? (as Korg seems to be seeing the error of their ways)

King Kandy
I mean, he was told not to throw Ultron into the sun (Because they didn't want Ultron destroyed), so right there you know he wasn't working to full potential.

Superboy Prime
So full potential sentry = throwing to the sun?

His potential sucks if you ask me.

Just kidding tongue

King Kandy
My point was that he wasn't allowed to tear Ultron into atoms, he wasn't allowed to destroy it.

He was under severe restrictions.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Co-fuc.king sign.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sentry should finally live up to the hype and open a can of whoopass on the Hulk the likes of which he has never felt before.

Or better yet...Hulk pounds on Sentry while he tries to calm the green giant down...eventually Bob loses his mind and Void emerges.

Every single bone broken for the ****ing win god damn it.

Not as long he has his fanboys to help him!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkfanboys23.png

lando005

Hulk couldn't. wink hulk did ko wolverine

lando005
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Not as long he has his fanboys to help him!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkfanboys23.png

313 laughing laughing out loud

Laminator_X
I wouldn't use KO'ing wolverine as a metric. By rights, any full out blow from class 10 on up should knock him senseless until he heals somewhat. Metal bones would actually make you more prone to concussions, being more rigid than bone. It's one of those things we just usually ignore because it's a comic.

lando005
Originally posted by Mr Master

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3706/page15copysy8.th.jpg the new ultron is quite impressive, and i;m not just saying that cause she's hot stick out tongue

strengthkills

However, if it does come to blows, Sentry can kill Hulk with a single punch. Bam! Knocks his head clean off. Are we reading the same series,or are you just kidding.Reed Richards tried Sentrys' aura crap and it didnt work and Hulk shrugged off Proffesor Xs' TP.

Sentry knock his head off with one punch,Im trying to look for sarcasm in that statement.

strengthkills
Let's not forget that Sentry wasn't really trying, Hulk was really trying big grin Wow,that says a lot....this is getting rediculous.

strengthkills
Sentry has yet to get his ass kicked by Namor and Speedfreek though. But Sentry hasnt beaten Onslaught or Stalemated anyone with a power gem either.

Btw,list people who have beaten namor in the water.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Hercules
Sentry should prove to be way too much for the Hulk as far as KMC rules go.

How true,as far as CBR and KMC goes,fantasy takes the stage.

llagrok
But Sentry hasnt beaten Onslaught or Stalemated anyone with a power gem either.

Btw,list people who have beaten namor in the water.

Nor has Hulk.

He cracked Onslaught's armor and was able to keep up with Drax for roughly 4 panels.

Wow,that says a lot....this is getting rediculous.

Reread the fight. Sentry doesn't want to beat Wolverine, nor is he trying to kill him, he simply wanted to knock him out. Hulk had to actually try.

rico777
Sentry stomps the hulk

Symmetric Chaos
He cracked Onslaught's armor and was able to keep up with Drax for roughly 4 panels.

4 panels? It was closer to four pages and Hulk was doing fine even when he didn't want to fight.

llagrok
4 panels? It was closer to four pages and Hulk was doing fine even when he didn't want to fight.

Really now?

I saw Drax doing better than the Hulk :/

Symmetric Chaos
Really now?

I saw Drax doing better than the Hulk :/

That's where bias comes into play stick out tongue

Besides they ended it by saying that the question of who is stronger is unanswered.

llagrok
That's where bias comes into play stick out tongue

Besides they ended it by saying that the question of who is stronger is unanswered.

One event doesn't necessarily make them equal. Seeing as Drax has some pretty decent planet busting feats.

Symmetric Chaos
One event doesn't necessarily make them equal. Seeing as Drax has some pretty decent planet busting feats.

True.

But Hulk held one together herbsmile

quanchi112
ww hulk story isnt finished yet. this is premature.

llagrok
True.

But Hulk held one together herbsmile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk story isnt finished yet. this is premature.

Superman's story isn't over, either.

Doesn't make threads featuring him premature. We can debate off of what we know thus far.

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

big grin

strengthkills
Nor has Hulk.

Reread the fight. Sentry doesn't want to beat Wolverine, nor is he trying to kill him, he simply wanted to knock him out. Hulk had to actually try. Downplay the Onslaught feat all you want but look at all the people who couldnt crack his armor,Keeping up with a power gem user with just your fists is extremely impressive,Thanos and Warrior Madness Thor are the only ones able to claim that feat also.

Hulk didnt try either, in fact he made wolverine look like a *****.

Battlehammer
so both sentry and hulk decided to just use really weak punches vs wolverine even though they both stated they could not kill him which means they would have no need to hold back...........

sentry in my oppinion should and could kick the shit out of WWH.

tkitna
It'll be the last issue of WWH and I highly doubt either character is going to die or be KO'd. They are both friends who are going to duke it out for a little bit and then the Hulk will be settled down enough so that he will quit destroying things. Story ends.

Although the Sentry could kill him if he pleased.

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
so both sentry and hulk decided to just use really weak punches vs wolverine even though they both stated they could not kill him which means they would have no need to hold back...........

sentry in my oppinion should and could kick the shit out of WWH.

They didn't need to hold back, but that doesn't mean they needed to go all out either. Neither really feared Wolverine, and neither felt the need to put him down ASAP.

Not saying that they could have done it any faster, just that your argument is not sound.

FOOM
"A shame? That a johnny-come-lately powerhouse with no credible history whatsoever loses to one of the MU's mainstay characters? That's not a shame. The very existence of the Sentry is a shame. Ultra-powerful characters like that have no place in Marvel...except for in space, IMO."

Absolutely yes

llagrok
Originally posted by FOOM
"A shame? That a johnny-come-lately powerhouse with no credible history whatsoever loses to one of the MU's mainstay characters? That's not a shame. The very existence of the Sentry is a shame. Ultra-powerful characters like that have no place in Marvel...except for in space, IMO."

Absolutely yes

He's roughly 8 years old now, that's plenty.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1454/70526-sentry_400.jpg

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by Battlehammer

sentry in my oppinion should and could kick the shit out of WWH. i think Sentry could def. kill Wolvie.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by King_Cold
Who will win in World War Hulk?

World War Hulk would destroy Sentry any time.

Classic Hulk would destroy him too without Sentry's calming aura.

Only way Sentry can survive to this hulk is via calming aura, but in WWH #2 RR proved it would not work again.

Hulk #1 in comics. Hulk haters die for envy sad

DEVILHULK
He will.

There is no way in hell Sentry would stand a chance against this Hulk.

Agreed eek!

DEVILHULK

laughing don't read wwh#5 please ahahahahahaha

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
laughing don't read wwh#5 please ahahahahahaha there's a reason he's fighting him last. no expression

DEVILHULK

You read comics but you don't understand them. Void won because that version of the Hulk could not get angrier and stronger.

Hulk Jobbed very much against Void.

DEVILHULK
people said the same thing about black bolt before WWH#1

you're right friend laughing

laughing they were hulk haters! laughing a real nightmare WWH!

Symmetric Chaos
You read comics but you don't understand them. Void won because that version of the Hulk could not get angrier and stronger.

Hulk Jobbed very much against Void.

Void was the cause of that problem though. Hence his power (though idiotically written) make it more than possible for him to beat Hulk.

DEVILHULK
Sentry defeated Hulk once... Not Void, just plain Sentry.

Never, probably you can't read comics.

DEVILHULK

WWH should one-shot Sentry. If that does not happen is PIS.

NiñoAraña
WWH should one-shot Sentry. If that does not happen is PIS. he hasn't even one shotted Iron Man. are you saying Iron Man > Sentry? no expression

Badabing
I've been hearing that Sentry may die before the next big Marvel event....

DEVILHULK
Just remember though that Sentry always holds back.

No, just an excuse. Hulk moved Sakaar who is 3x our planet. Sentry can't even stop the shield helicarrier sad

No contest:

hulk (planet moving strenght)

helicarrier moving strenght Wonder Man

Sentry sad

NiñoAraña
No, just an excuse. Hulk moved Sakaar who is 3x our planet. Sentry can't even stop the shield helicarrier sad

No contest:

hulk (planet moving strenght)

helicarrier moving strenght Wonder Man

Sentry sad when did he "move" Saakar?

Symmetric Chaos

He didn't move Sakaar he held two of it's tectonic plates together (which is nonetheless a feat of pure strength that rivals most thing people bring up)

DEVILHULK
Void was the cause of that problem though. Hence his power (though idiotically written) make it more than possible for him to beat Hulk.

Void is as stronger than Hulk as Batman with k-armour is as stronger than Superman. No difference.

DEVILHULK

NiñoAraña
Uber Iron Man is stronger than anything Sentry has shown us "Uber Iron Man" litrally didn't do ANYTHING. no expression

DEVILHULK
He didn't move Sakaar he held two of it's tectonic plates together (which is nonetheless a feat of pure strength that rivals most thing people bring up)

Agreed. Holding together a planet is more difficult than moving a planet. You need to be stronger in holding something together than moving it.

Sakaar = 3x the earth = it means any hulk's arm moved to himself 1 earth and half

NiñoAraña
Agreed. Holding together a planet is more difficult than moving a planet. You need to be stronger in holding something together than moving it.

Sakaar = 3x the earth = it means any hulk's arm moved to himself 1 earth and half you took his logic and completely randomized it. no expression

where did it STATE that Sakaar was 3X earth? and also, just because he held together two tectonic plates, doesn't mean he was "moving towards him 1 and a half earths"

Soljer
.....Holding something isn't harder than moving it. Are you stoned? I can brace a lot more than I can lift. Get on the bench - you can hold much more weight above you than you could actually bench.

Same with shrugs, squats, deadlifts, ANY lift. Holding is FAR easier than lifting/moving.

NiñoAraña
.....Holding something isn't harder than moving it. Are you stoned? I can brace a lot more than I can lift. Get on the bench - you can hold much more weight above you than you could actually bench.

Same with shrugs, squats, deadlifts, ANY lift. Holding is FAR easier than lifting/moving. they're not saying he just held it up. he actually held them from moving apart. it still isn't harder then moving the whole planet, but it's not as easy as you're putting it. erm

Soljer

Symmetric Chaos

Same with shrugs, squats, deadlifts, ANY lift. Holding is FAR easier than lifting/moving.

He had to stop it though no expression

Thats not bracing anything.

Soljer
He had to stop it though no expression

Thats not bracing anything.

The Strong men have to stop the pillars, too.

Symmetric Chaos
The Strong men have to stop the pillars, too.

Moving away from them?

Soljer
Moving away from them?

Indeed.

Symmetric Chaos
Indeed.

So grabbing a moving slab of earth and stopping its motion is easier than grabbing a nonmoving slab of earth and . . . ermm

Soljer
So grabbing a moving slab of earth and stopping its motion is easier than grabbing a nonmoving slab of earth and . . . ermm

110 degree weather at times. Comparable enough comfortability - cause, guess what? They aren't comic book characters holding tectonic plates. They're real life human beings holding pillars from falling.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Soljer

Simply holding it. Yes. It is.

Symmetric Chaos
110 degree weather at times. Comparable enough comfortability - cause, guess what? They aren't comic book characters holding tectonic plates. They're real life human beings holding pillars from falling.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

That answer doesn't make much sense . . .

(due in large part to an edit that asks are rather more relevant question)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>