best mode of transport 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Last time i did this i had a list of different ways to get around. This time it's an open discussion on the topic. List your fav mode of transport you've seen in comics and why. It doesn't have to be about speed or effectiveness this is purely about style

I'll go first: web-slinging, by far the most thrilling way to get around with a sense of freedom you don't get anywhere else

Akuki
I'd go with teleportation portals myself, they're efficient, and if you know how to use them right they can be downright godly.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Akuki
I'd go with teleportation portals myself, they're efficient, and if you know how to use them right they can be downright godly.

Damn u beat me to it. I don't want to use portals but rather just phase out and then phase back in upon reaching my destination like Instant Transmission.

lando005
the bad thing with teleportation is there is no time to enjoy the trip

other than that it's great

lando005
I'd go with teleportation portals myself, they're efficient, and if you know how to use them right they can be downright godly. i'ld like to see someone using tp portals like throwing disks that would be a wicked tactic

Akuki
Originally posted by lando005
i'ld like to see someone using tp portals like throwing disks that would be a wicked tactic
Plus the fact that you could use them a great shield, open up a portal in front of you, one behind the opponents head, voila all their attacks smack them in the back. Actually there's one character I can think of who does use teleportation portals like that, in the Wheel of time series, there's an attack where the man character sends a series of rapidly opening and closing portals through squads of orcs, and either slices them to pieces or teleports them into the earths core.

Da Pittman
http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/8720000/8729908.jpg

Nuff said wink

lando005
Plus the fact that you could use them a great shield, open up a portal in front of you, one behind the opponents head, voila all their attacks smack them in the back. Actually there's one character I can think of who does use teleportation portals like that, in the Wheel of time series, there's an attack where the man character sends a series of rapidly opening and closing portals through squads of orcs, and either slices them to pieces or teleports them into the earths core. the spot also used portals like that i believe

Endless Mike
Surfer's board

Grinning Goku
Super speed/Flight, teleportation, web-slinging (respectively).

lando005
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Super speed/Flight, teleportation, web-slinging (respectively). what's your fav

Soljer
Slipping in and out of the timestream.

Just cause it'd net me chronokinesis at the same time, and nothing can beat time....

Superherovandal
I like Metron's chair...its the lazy man's dream that with Supernovas suit...

SnazzySmurph
http://www.galison.com/images_catalog/bk_clifford_deluxe.jpg

I'll give a serious answer later. ermmnone

Soljer
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
http://www.galison.com/images_catalog/bk_clifford_deluxe.jpg

I'll give a serious answer later. ermmnone

The mystery machine > Clifford.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
The mystery machine > Clifford. I WILL find a superior.

If it wasn't for those meddling kids, and their mutt, Clifford would be top dog. furious

Soljer
I WILL find a superior.

If it wasn't for those meddling kids, and their mutt, Clifford would be top dog. furious

Isn't scooby supposed to be a pure-blood-great-dane?

Rather than a mutt, I mean?

SnazzySmurph
Isn't scooby supposed to be a pure-blood-great-dane?

Rather than a mutt, I mean? Yeah, I believe so, but do you really mean to imply that a woman is a canine every time you say/think she's a b*tch?

Soljer
Yeah, I believe so, but do you really mean to imply that a woman is a canine every time you say/think she's a b*tch?

***** has two meanings though. One truly is 'female dog,' and there should be nothing offensive about this use. Many pet stores will have supplies for bitches that are even labelled as such.

The other is an offensive term for anyone - not just females.

As far as I know mutt really only means 'mixed breed.'

Which Scooby isn't.

SnazzySmurph
***** has two meanings though. One truly is 'female dog,' and there should be nothing offensive about this use. Many pet stores will have supplies for bitches that are even labelled as such.

The other is an offensive term for anyone - not just females.

As far as I know mutt really only means 'mixed breed.'

Which Scooby isn't. Meh.

I've heard "mutt" used as a purely derogatory term towards dogs, not necessarily mixed.

I'll say it, and me and the Scooby villains aren't changing for you sistah. Nah-uh.

Akuki
Tardis>>>>Mystery Machine

SnazzySmurph
Anyways, The Luggage wins.

I declare it so.

Apolloknight

Just cause it'd net me chronokinesis at the same time, and nothing can beat time....

Yet isn't time an aspect of reality!??

lando005
focus people back to the thread at hand

gogogadgetgo
i would have to say instant transmision so i can spend an extra 45min in bed before i go to work bunny

TricksterPriest
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f8/AnubisZOE2.jpg/747px-AnubisZOE2.jpg

Orbital frame. Nuff said. cool

lando005
giant mecha for the win

Priest
Flying on the Surf Board ftw.

lando005
web slinging ftw

Astner

Priest
true, Thanos chair is pretty sickk.

lando005
yes but does it have HD radio

lando005
bump

yugotank
Kirk's Enterprise.....Light speed,transporters,chicks with mini skirts and the food aint bad.

lando005
Originally posted by yugotank
Kirk's Enterprise.....Light speed,transporters,chicks with mini skirts and the food aint bad. the chicks in mini skirts aint bad but i aint eatin squat that comes from that ship

yugotank
Originally posted by lando005
the chicks in mini skirts aint bad but i aint eatin squat that comes from that ship

After downing Romulan ale all night anything tastes good big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.