Magneto vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
They fight in the upper atmosphere and Magneto begins the match with his forcefield raised.

Who takes it?

Priest
iron rip ftw.

2damnloud
Or electrocution I3I

BobbyD
Originally posted by darthgoober
They fight in the upper atmosphere and Magneto begins the match with his forcefield raised.

Who takes it?

This might be a stupid question: but doens't he have to drop his forcefield to go offensive?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does Diana have the Godwave?

darthgoober
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does Diana have the Godwave?
No.

spawnwest
WW uses speedblitz to push Magneto and his forcefield into space

dawsey28
What does she have? Standard weapons? If so Lasso of Truth and Hestia's Fiery Circle of Truth FTW.

BTW Magneto CAN win but I doubt it would be by iron rip or electrocution. Magneto could definitely do better than that.

Akuki
can't he just use her bracers against her? I mean she does tend to wear a lot of metal on her usually, plus shes always wearing that little crown circlet thing that he could send straight into her brain.

darthgoober
Originally posted by dawsey28
What does she have? Standard weapons? If so Lasso of Truth and Hestia's Fiery Circle of Truth FTW.

BTW Magneto CAN win but I doubt it would be by iron rip or electrocution. Magneto could definitely do better than that.
Standard weapons.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Akuki
can't he just use her bracers against her? I mean she does tend to wear a lot of metal on her usually, plus shes always wearing that little crown circlet thing that he could send straight into her brain.

Actually, magnetism doesn't work on her bracelets.

2damnloud
lies

CaptainStoic
Diana has the physical strength to push Magnus to the brink of burn out, in my opinion, I saw a fight between him and the Black King a few years back, and he was pushed to his limits, so I think Wonder Woman could match this performance with ease. Any opinions?

WW 7/10

spidermonkey
I'd say her only hope is BFR. Her lasso will be a BIG help. I'm not sure that his "shields" will matter when it comes to her lasso. She has lassoed Hecate.

http://img42.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warofthegods04361nx.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warofthegods04376lj.jpg

2damnloud, what are lies?

2damnloud
Originally posted by spidermonkey

That her braceletes can't be magnetized.

spidermonkey
Actually, magnetism doesn't work on her bracelets.

You sure about that dawsey?

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2620/drpolaris20vs20jla20281bf6.jpg

big grin

SnazzySmurph
You sure about that dawsey?

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2620/drpolaris20vs20jla20281bf6.jpg

big grin That scan is so filled with PIS...

Using the blood of an expert shapeshifter against him?

I'm not even sure there IS metal in a GL ring. But still, it's a Green Lantern, and not a noob GL at that... the notion of attempting to control the ring better then them is ridiculous.

2damnloud
MM's shape-shifting should have nothing to do with it.

GL's ring does project plasma.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by 2damnloud

GL's ring does project plasma. Why not? IIRC, he's shown to be able to manipulate his body on the molecular level. Besides, there's a thousand things J'onn could have done there....

But that doesn't justify why he should be able to manipulate a GL's ring better then a GL, especially a GL of that level.

I put the showing right up there with Deathstroke vs. JLA

Superherovandal

GL's ring does project plasma. sure it can but the green constructs are made of plasma but actually willpower...the green light is willpower gathered from all sentience in the universe. and the fact that he controlled MM's blood when he has total control over his body is total BS...

2damnloud
Does MM actually change the actual composition of his blood to shape-shift? If not, then the scene is perfectly fine.erm

spidermonkey
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
That scan is so filled with PIS...

Using the blood of an expert shapeshifter against him?

I'm not even sure there IS metal in a GL ring. But still, it's a Green Lantern, and not a noob GL at that... the notion of attempting to control the ring better then them is ridiculous.

I know. I was messing with dawsey. He knows I was. Were cool like that. That is the reason for the smilie.

The panel also never said the Bracelets were magnetized, and it is very debatable whether or not they were.

SnazzySmurph
Does MM actually change the actual composition of his blood to shape-shift? If not, then the scene is perfectly fine.erm Afaik, it's entirely possible for that to happen... even otherwise, he has total control over his body. I suppose it would possible to overpower his control (doubtful, but not out of the question), however that still doesn't rule out simply shapeshifting/mindrape/superspeed/Martian vision... etc.

dawsey28
lies

That her bracelets can't be magnetized.

No, it is not a lie.

Even if it is a "lie," I still stand by superspeed +

Lasso of Truth and Hestia's Fiery Circle of Truth FTW.

2damnloud
If her metal braclets conduct electricity like most metals, they more than likely can be magnetized like most metals.

Even if they couldn't, she'd still get shocked.

dawsey28
Well her bracelets aren't exactly "most metals."

They are indestructible bracelets/gauntlets formed from Aegis and protected by the magic of Greek Gods.

Is getting shocked really going to do much to Diana?

gogogadgetgo
Well her bracelets aren't exactly "most metals."

They are indestructible bracelets/gauntlets formed from Aegis and protected by the magic of Greek Gods.

Is getting shocked really going to do much to Diana?

i think so, she got her butt burnt when storm zapped her

What If...
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

That's not canon.
It's not real.
It has absolutely no merit.

dawsey28
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

Crossover's don't count.

Especially crossovers where the outcomes of each fight was voted by fans.

Astner

dawsey28
Superspeed... Lasso.... BFR....FTW

psy_blade
Didn't Dr. Polaris said that WW has low tolerance for electric shock?

spidermonkey
Originally posted by psy_blade
Didn't Dr. Polaris said that WW has low tolerance for electric shock?

Yeah, he did. I don't know if that counts considering the PIS and plot holes involved in that story.

I'm not sure, but I don't remember if that has ever been stated in another comic.

Metalmanx
Buuuuuuuuuump.

I'm thinking Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.