Ryu vs. KOS-MOS....with a twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
Ryu has Akuma, Gill, Oro, and the Four Kings of Shadoloo backing him up. 13jockey

Who takes it?

This is KOS-MOS with the Tertiary Weapon System.

Violent2Dope
KOSMOS loses just by being KOSMOS. F*ck KOSMOS.

Guilty Gear
LMFAO

Last Fre3lancer
KOSMOS wins even with Ryu having those guys on his side, but they might have a chance if they put all thier specials in to one attack.

Guilty Gear
Lol, nope.

Violent2Dope
Lol KOSMOS loses no matter what by being KOSMOS, fact.

Guilty Gear
I bet this fight wouldn't take more than 5 seconds at most.

Darkstorm Zero
Reported for obvious and deliberate spite

Guilty Gear
Is there something wrong?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Reported for obvious and deliberate spite

No, nothing at all cloud... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guilty Gear
Actually, no there's no spite intended here. It's simply a thread I made, and you might as well report all the other "spite" threads on the first page of this forum. laughing out loud

For one I don't hate Ryu, at all, and I honestly could care less about the other characters on his side. Just because I personally think that this match would go to KOS-MOS does not automatically make it illegal. Even LastFre3lancer said that the team have a chance. Secondly I can discard the Tertiary Weapon System anytime I want here. wink

Darkstorm Zero
Right, even though KOS MOS is a galaxy killer with it... a bunch of guys who can't pop a planet to save their ass is going to stand a chance in hell...

And if you know of other spite threads, then why don't YOU report them?

Guilty Gear
It's because they may or may not be made as a result of spite. I asked Snafu once whether or not he made a Geese Howard vs. Demetri Maximov thread under spite; he said no he didn't, and stated that he got the idea from SVC; I was like alright. I made a Bryan Fury vs. Chun Li thread once. Was it because of spite? No. I think Bryan Fury is awesome and at the same time LOVE Chun Li to death. I just think him hyper-extending her legs with his strength is a funny image...laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
I said what I said, because it's a mismatch. KOS-MOS has never ever had any contact with the SFer crew in any game ever, so you don't have that same exuse that Snafu had, he can make it the SVC versions only for that thread, you cannot.

You said in the OP, that she has the TWS, that makes it spite of the highest magnitude, why'd you do it in the first place?

Guilty Gear
It's now discarded to make you happy, and I can do that since I'm the thread starter. It's not like if I made a sentence in my opening post I can't change it.

Darkstorm Zero
No, but you only changed it BECAUSE I reported it, if I didn't this would still be very heavy spite.

And you didn't answer my question = Why'd you do it in the first place?

Violent2Dope
This is spite, KOSMOS kills herself for being KOSMOS before the fight begins.

Guilty Gear
I said what I said, because it's a mismatch. KOS-MOS has never ever had any contact with the SFer crew in any game ever, so you don't have that same exuse that Snafu had, he can make it the SVC versions only for that thread, you cannot.

You said in the OP, that she has the TWS, that makes it spite of the highest magnitude, why'd you do it in the first place? OMFG...ROTFLMFAO

KOS-MOS, Bison, Ryu, Akuma, and other street fighters appear in Namco x Capcom. eek!

Guilty Gear
No, but you only changed it BECAUSE I reported it, if I didn't this would still be very heavy spite.

And you didn't answer my question = Why'd you do it in the first place? Alright, and? Stop whining about it. I can set whatever rules in my own match. If you don't like it, do me as well as yourself a favor and get out.

I made it because I wanted to, and while your reporting this thread report all "spite" threads within the first three pages of this forum regarding Akuma, Bison or whatever character you love since only those threads seem to catch your attention.

Edit: You know what I find so funny DZ? It's the fact that you're a pathetic hypocrite, saying in one thread that one character stands no chance against four other particular characters, instead of reporting it for obvious and deliberate "spite".

Darkstorm Zero
Where did I say this?

There is a difference bitween unintentional spite, and obvious intentional spite "Guilty".

How am I a hypocrite? Becaus I reported your thread for obvious spite (Which is exactly what it was) and not reporting threads that arn't intentionally made to spite (Like Snafu's)? You've had it in for Snafu for ages, and I want nothing to do with your trolling of him, Snafu has not made one intentional spite mach ever, despite what you may think, he is a sincere guy, and you are a trolling, flaming, spamming person... And I can easily tell when you intend something as an obvious spite, KOS-MOS with the TWS was enough to take out Pyron, which no team of SFers can match, what do you think I was going to say?

One other thing, just because I don't post or view EVERY SINGLE THREAD in the forum, certainly does not mean that I restrict myself to Bison and Akuma threads, I don't deny I don't know every single video game character in existance, hell I have a life outside of videogames Guilty, SFer just happens to be a videogame series I am an avid player of, among loads of others, so next time, think of a better insult than that.

One last thing, don't get all pissy at me because I called one of your threads as I saw it.

ThoraxeRMG
How about we use Namco X Capcom KOS-MOS.

Guilty Gear
Where did I say this?

There is a difference bitween unintentional spite, and obvious intentional spite "Guilty".

How am I a hypocrite? Becaus I reported your thread for obvious spite (Which is exactly what it was) and not reporting threads that arn't intentionally made to spite (Like Snafu's)? You've had it in for Snafu for ages, and I want nothing to do with your trolling of him, Snafu has not made one intentional spite mach ever, despite what you may think, he is a sincere guy, and you are a trolling, flaming, spamming person... And I can easily tell when you intend something as an obvious spite, KOS-MOS with the TWS was enough to take out Pyron, which no team of SFers can match, what do you think I was going to say?

One other thing, just because I don't post or view EVERY SINGLE THREAD in the forum, certainly does not mean that I restrict myself to Bison and Akuma threads, I don't deny I don't know every single video game character in existance, hell I have a life outside of videogames Guilty, SFer just happens to be a videogame series I am an avid player of, among loads of others, so next time, think of a better insult than that.

One last thing, don't get all pissy at me because I called one of your threads as I saw it. Right, and despite what you may think you don't know jack whether or not I made this as a result of spite. In fact, I have not. Reason? I myself received the idea from Namco x Capcom, a game where KOS-MOS and Street Fighter characters such as Akuma and Bison are featured. You quite obviously don't know a thing of what I had in mind when I made this thread, and call me a spammer and basher all you want. No one but the likes of shin_remy and Sandai would ever agree with you on that nonetheless.

Snafu not having ever made a spite match? Now this is where you've crossed the line...I myself pointed out spite in a number of topics that he made which several members such as StyleTime, Superboy Prime and P-Geyser happened to see also. Furthermore you're a hypocrite since you're reporting this for the fact that you think it's a one-sided "spite" match, when you happen to think in another thread that Bryan Fury hasn't a chance against Vega, Balrog, Sagat and Bison, yet don't report it as it doesn't involve one of your beloved characters getting pounded to oblivion...what's painfully obvious is that you report only threads that displease you.

Obviously if this thread happened to be KOS-MOS versus Feng Wei, Jinpachi, Kazuya and Ogre, you'd not complain about it.
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
How about we use Namco X Capcom KOS-MOS. That's the one I had in mind since the beginning.

Superboy Prime
Why not report Blaxican while you're at it Darkstorm? Is this a personal vendetta against Guilty?

Superboy Prime
How do you even gauge if it is intentional spite or not?

Because trust me some of Snafu threads do seem intentional spite, but I don't throw a fit over it.

Not to mention Blaxican's every 2 days *Random No chance char* Against KOS-MOS with a twist....the random loser gets 10 years of prep.

Vendetta all right.

Guilty Gear
Thank you...

By the way, I'm discarding the Tertiary Weapon System from this match, so don't complain any longer about spite DZ, not that I intended any spite in the first place.

So, this is Namco x Capcom version of all characters, except Balrog, Vega, Sagat, and Gill if they don't appear in that game. If not it's the Street Fighter incarnations.

ThoraxeRMG
Then KOS-MOS loses....

Superboy Prime
Unlikely.

Even melee wise she can beat them.

QFbmgwgKmXE

6y3We9E5Eas

The white haired chick that beat KOS-MOS's ass...she has 4.75 times KOS-MOS power and she still put up a very decent fight. Even when T-elos(white haired chick) already had KOS-MOS's combat data.

I'm not even bothering with KOS-MOS heavy weaponry...and if Gill starts to annoy her by resurrecting over and over again KOS-MOS uses the X-buster and absorb him.

You see that energy beam T-elos fired at KOS-MOS? That's a Phase Transfer Cannon which in the Xenosagaverse is a weapon capable of vaporizing an entire solar system. KOS-MOS's body managed to withstand the blast...eventhough she lost. Just saying for you guys to begin to understand KOS-MOS's inmense durability.

ThoraxeRMG
I mean NXC KOS-MOS loses. :/

Superboy Prime
Oh...how would you guys know if the game has not even been released in the US?

Numbers advantage?

Guilty Gear
Shit...I typed my response, and tried to copy it. Instead, I clicked paste and it was gone...what's f*cking worse is that I couldn't undo the mistake...so this'll be a short version.Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I mean NXC KOS-MOS loses. :/ In all probability if NXC KOS-MOS is weaker than so are all the NXC characters in the game. I myself do not think any of the NXC characters are weaker than their respective original incarnations. Also KOS-MOS, despite being the NXC incarnate gets to use anything in Xenosaga other than the Tertiary Weapon System in this match.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Numbers advantage? Heard sales weren't good in Japan and Namco and Capcom couldn't agree on who would get the bigger profit or something like that.

Superboy Prime
Blue Eyed Ver. 4 KOS-MOS neutralizes the Solar System busting beam with one hand in their rematch 131

Did I ever show you the rematch Guilty?

Guilty Gear
No, I watched next to none of your videos since they're long ass cutscenes even though KOS-MOS is pretty much my favorite VG character of all-time.

Xeonsaga is complicated..weep

Superboy Prime
Blue Eyed Ver. 4 KOS-MOS vs T-elos rematch
dHXa2DP-oSQ
During this time KOS-MOS is far superior to T-elos. She is the one playing around with T-elos. KOS-MOS neautralizes the Phase Transfer Cannon beam with one hand. Then shoots what appears to be a time/space attack at T-elos. Then she finishes her off and merges with T-elos. 313

Do watch it...unlike the others this is mostly fighting etc. No time wasted on gameplay fights.

Guilty Gear
I'll watch it after replying to colonel's pm. 131

Guilty Gear
Nice video.

Superboy Prime
Trascendant all right smile

Guilty Gear
Trascendant all right smile http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/cowboyrly.jpg

ThoraxeRMG

Numbers advantage?

I imported it.
KOS-MOS is a dike. smile

Guilty Gear
KOS-MOS is a dike. smile LMFAO

Superboy Prime
No she ain't.

Shion is the dyke.

droolio

Last Fre3lancer
I never liked Shion.

Guilty Gear
Shion is effin hot.

She's a whiny b*tch though it seems.

KOS-MOS! KOS-MOS! Are you alright KOS-MOS!?

Get out of the way! KOS-MOS!

Moan all you want while I f*ck you nice and good Shion.

Last Fre3lancer
You were going out with Namine GG.

Guilty Gear
I go out with anyone I want at any time. 313

Last Fre3lancer
Don't give that BS. At any given time? Then you're doing Ada right?

Guilty Gear
Anyone I want one or a couple at a time.

Last Fre3lancer
That is complete BS.

Guilty Gear
No it's not. I can go out with more than one girl at a time. It's very possible.

Last Fre3lancer
I know.

ThoraxeRMG
That's grade A Bullsh*t. You say you're ****ing fictional characters, you must be in some VR System or fapping to some Hentai pictures. :/ big grin
Or paying hot women to dress as them while you bang 'em.

Last Fre3lancer
I agree 100%

Violent2Dope
KOSMOS can't win this because by being KOSMOS she is a perpetual loser.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
KOSMOS can't win this because by being KOSMOS she is a perpetual loser. lol

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Right, and despite what you may think you don't know jack whether or not I made this as a result of spite. In fact, I have not. Reason? I myself received the idea from Namco x Capcom, a game where KOS-MOS and Street Fighter characters such as Akuma and Bison are featured. You quite obviously don't know a thing of what I had in mind when I made this thread, and call me a spammer and basher all you want. No one but the likes of shin_remy and Sandai would ever agree with you on that nonetheless.

It's a shame that Lana and Storm also consider you a Spammer and a Flamer as well, and on top of that, you only follow and obey the Forum Rules when they suit you.

And WTF is Namco X Capcom?

Snafu not having ever made a spite match? Now this is where you've crossed the line...I myself pointed out spite in a number of topics that he made which several members such as StyleTime, Superboy Prime and P-Geyser happened to see also. Furthermore you're a hypocrite since you're reporting this for the fact that you think it's a one-sided "spite" match, when you happen to think in another thread that Bryan Fury hasn't a chance against Vega, Balrog, Sagat and Bison, yet don't report it as it doesn't involve one of your beloved characters getting pounded to oblivion...what's painfully obvious is that you report only threads that displease you.

I asked you to demonstrate numerous times WTF Snafu has spited? you never gave anyone a straight answer, You didn't even have the common decency to call it spite, you just came out and said "Stope Making Useless Threads!" And that time, I asked you WTF was wrong with it, and you said "Nothing..."

That IS Spam "Guilty"

Obviously if this thread happened to be KOS-MOS versus Feng Wei, Jinpachi, Kazuya and Ogre, you'd not complain about it.
That's the one I had in mind since the beginning.

And I love how you Automatically assume that, I do happen to sometimes catch tekken threads, and I happen to like tekken alot as a game, that does not mean I am going to participate in every thread, just the same as I don't participate in every SFer thread, notice my lack of posting in the Shin Akuma vs Sephiroth thread?

Yeah, thought so...

Why not report Blaxican while you're at it Darkstorm? Is this a personal vendetta against Guilty?

Because I havn't seen any from Blaxian, Remember, I'm not here every other day... geeze, I spot one or two bad threads and I get bumrushed for it...

How do you even gauge if it is intentional spite or not?

Because trust me some of Snafu threads do seem intentional spite, but I don't throw a fit over it.

Thats your perogative, and I'm not throwing a fit, Snafu has never thrown out intentional spite for as long as I've known him, but Guilty's track record is nowhere near as spotless.

Not to mention Blaxican's every 2 days *Random No chance char* Against KOS-MOS with a twist....the random loser gets 10 years of prep.

Vendetta all right.

Vendetta? no, I saw what appeared to be another "Trance Kuja" thread, made by..... Whadayaknow, the same guy...

And now, I'm not allowed to call obvious spite? What the hell could you possibly think I was going to say, pitting a bunch of street levelers against a galaxy killer, come on Superboy, you know what was going to happen, especially since Gear hangs on your every word, especially in regards to Xenosaga.

By the way, I'm discarding the Tertiary Weapon System from this match, so don't complain any longer about spite DZ, not that I intended any spite in the first place.

It's nioce how you still failed to answer the question.

So, this is Namco x Capcom version of all characters, except Balrog, Vega, Sagat, and Gill if they don't appear in that game. If not it's the Street Fighter incarnations.

Did KOS MOS have the TWS in NvsC?

ThoraxeRMG
Darkstorm this is the Namco X Capcom Article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namco_X_Capcom

Violent2Dope
Well, I will say one thing, alot of Snafu's threads seem like intentional spite to me. He had Ayane run a gauntlet, with only one or two characters she could beat, the only one I know she would beat was Boss, the possible one she could was Kintaro, and the second person on the gauntlet was friggin Shao Kahn, and he even put Demitri Maximov in it. That sounds pretty damn spiteful to me.

ThoraxeRMG
True.

Superboy Prime
That was a particular thread that spelt S-P-I-T-E all over the forum V2D.

I know it is spite, Darkstorm. problem is you went and defended Snafu...who has made lots of spite threads himself and gets away with it because he makes fancy intros. The problem comes from Guilty calling him out whenever he made a spite thread and Snafu getting pissed. Eventhough most of the time Guilty has been right when he has called spite on some of Snafu's threads.

Not to mention Guilty has been spanked by pretty much every forum member here...poor guy has got to have one sore ass.

Either way I refuse to post on this thread again since it will only spam the 1st page and I hate spamming.

Violent2Dope
Saying Snafu doesn't have spite in some of his threads is like saying OJ didn't do it.

Darkstorm Zero
Well hell, I don't go and monitor every thread.... Like I said before, I spot one bad thread, and get jumped on for reporting it because it's Guilty's?

Thats playing favouritism right there, I've reported tonnes of things I've seen, and yes, even some of Snafu's.

Violent2Dope
Well, it's not really fair to go and bash Guilty and defend Snafu who made a Geese Howard vs. Demitri f*ckin Maximov, which IMO is bigger spite than this match.

Superboy Prime
Well hell, I don't go and monitor every thread.... Like I said before, I spot one bad thread, and get jumped on for reporting it because it's Guilty's?

Thats playing favouritism right there, I've reported tonnes of things I've seen, and yes, even some of Snafu's.

Favoritism over Guilty? Me? I insult him on a daily basis. And like you said I don't monitor every thread as well and usually when it is spite I mainly ignore it. So my bad for not catching you reporting other threads.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, it's not really fair to go and bash Guilty and defend Snafu who made a Geese Howard vs. Demitri f*ckin Maximov, which IMO is bigger spite than this match.

He did that based on the SVC comic, which hyped Geese up to rediculoys levels, while downplaying the vast majority of Demitri's power.

Violent2Dope
He did that based on the SVC comic, which hyped Geese up to rediculoys levels, while downplaying the vast majority of Demitri's power. Okay, that's one. Explain the obviously unclearable Ayane gauntlet.

Superboy Prime
He did that based on the SVC comic, which hyped Geese up to rediculoys levels, while downplaying the vast majority of Demitri's power.

God the comics should get burnt to ashes.

Some people want to use them for debates...I say no for the sake of sanity.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats exactly why I don't like non-canon material, If we allow it for one character, then all should be allowed to use it, and thats a real pandora's box full of all sorts of nasty sh!t...

Please keep non-canon material OUT of the debates as much as possible... Non canon characters CAN be debated seperately... but non-canon abilities based on comics and anime? oh hell no... thats going to open up all kinds of crap.

Superboy Prime
Agreed. In the How to make Games Vs Forum a better place thread members wanted Lana to approve non-canon stuff unless stated otherwise. So far she has not changed the rules, thank god. IMO it should be exactly the other way around. Strict canon unless the thread maker specifies otherwise.

Darkstorm Zero
Exactly... Opening Posts should dictate what is usable to avoid confusion.

Darkstorm Zero
Okay, that's one. Explain the obviously unclearable Ayane gauntlet.

Link me to it, I don't think I've ever seen it.

Violent2Dope
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=431460
Notice how her first oponent is Kintaro, someone I am not sure she could beat and her second is Shao Kahn, he even put friggin Demitri Maximov in the gauntlet, and not even at the end!

Darkstorm Zero
If I had of seen this, I would have called spite on it.... Does that mean I cannot call spite now?

Seriously, as #ucked as that gauntlet may have been, KOS-MOS with the TWS against 5 street levelers is FAR worse.

Dude, she pwned Pyron, WTF are 5 dudes going to do, even if they can sink islands?

Violent2Dope
If I had of seen this, I would have called spite on it.... Does that mean I cannot call spite now?

Seriously, as #ucked as that gauntlet may have been, KOS-MOS with the TWS against 5 street levelers is FAR worse.

Dude, she pwned Pyron, WTF are 5 dudes going to do, even if they can sink islands? Actually she did not pwn Pyron, I only conceded because I lacked evidence, now I have evidence that Pyron at his largest dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy and could easily bust more than a galaxy.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, that still leaves a bunch of street levelers against a galaxy killer...

I mean... WTF? you know? confused

Superboy Prime
Actually she did not pwn Pyron, I only conceded because I lacked evidence, now I have evidence that Pyron at his largest dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy and could easily bust more than a galaxy.

I knew I should have kept you on ignore.

For starters when I made the huge post explaining why KOS-MOS beats Pyron every single time I included the andromeda galaxy picture in my argument. Explained it was non-canon from a non-canon appearance. I also explained he would have reached that size after absorbing numerous dwarf Galaxies--which is what Pyron wears in his rings in the non-canon ending of Darkstalkers. Eventhough what he wears as rings do not even look like Galaxies.

Now if we are to let Pyron have all of those non-canon abilities I will have to let KOS-MOS use the blasting Galaxies on screen and actually destroying everything. She destroyed the entire universe/dimension whatever you want to call it.

KOS-MOS wins using Non-Canon.

I explained how using strict canon Pyron has only been shown as big as a planet. I showed the weakest version of KOS-MOS absorbing an entire armada of G-nosis using the X-buster and the Zohar Emulator--which is far weaker than the true Zohar. KOS-MOS Ver. 4 can directly interface with the real Zohar. Not that it matters since a Zohar Emulator had enough to asborb an entire planet itself when it went out of control during an experiment.

KOS-MOS wins using Canon.

---

With that said I must say I am disappointed. You didn't even bother to click the links I put in the Pyron vs KOS-MOS thread.

You're just too big of a Pyron fan to admit the guy stands no chance against KOS-MOS.

Everyone else can see it. Why can't you?

Heck might as well place you on ignore again.

Guilty Gear
I've read half of the last page as well this one, and laughed hard.

First off, I like how DZ has made a hypocrite of himself once again in multiple ways.

First it's fondling Snafu's balls by calling him a sincere guy who never intends spite, yet some minutes later saying he called spite in some of the threads he made. Wonderful...

There's also the fact that he never reported 1 spite thread made by Snafu if I'm not mistaken, yet reports a thread where a bunch of Street Fighters are apparently getting stomped by KOS-MOS, who by the way, does not have the TWS in this match, despite what is said in the OP. Sad thing is you can never hope to stop b*tching that she had it in the beginning laughing. There's also the fact that the number of "spite" threads made by me are not anywhere close to the number of "spite" topics created by Snafu. (Check for the topics in his profile. They'll always be there for everyone to see.)

One funny thing that I realized is DZ is criticizing SP for playing favoritism when it's obvious that he's the only biased ass in this thread.

It's funny that you're asking me what is Namco x Capcom, and whining about how you think this is a "spite" thread when you don't even know who your beloved SFers are up against here. Simply amazing to say the least.

Oh and SP, owned by who? Because if you're talking about shin_remy and Sandai, then you're either a delusional dumbshit or have had you head stuck up your ass for a while, no offense.

Thank you V2D for showing your lack of bias in this thread. smile

Heh...next time I think I'll request one of my threads to be closed in the future to prevent the large amount of b*tching from Darkstorm. That will also save me some spare time instead of wasting it.

Darkstorm Zero
I've read half of the last page as well this one, and laughed hard.

Glad you enjoyed yourself Guilty, it's amazing that this amuses you...

First off, I like how DZ has made a hypocrite of himself once again in multiple ways.

First it's fondling Snafu's balls by calling him a sincere guy who never intends spite, yet some minutes later saying he called spite in some of the threads he made. Wonderful...

There is a difference bitween unintentional spite, and fully intentional spite Guilty, which you have done more than once.

There's also the fact that he never reported 1 spite thread made by Snafu if I'm not mistaken, yet reports a thread where a bunch of Street Fighters are apparently getting stomped by KOS-MOS, who by the way, does not have the TWS in this match, despite what is said in the OP. Sad thing is you can never hope to stop b*tching that she had it in the beginning laughing. There's also the fact that the number of "spite" threads made by me are not anywhere close to the number of "spite" topics created by Snafu. (Check for the topics in his profile. They'll always be there for everyone to see.)

I guess you where giggling so hard, that you didn't read what I said.

I have reported numerous Snafu threads for spite, and I'm not always on here Guiolty, The ones I do catch I report, and your bitching because I caught one of yours? cry me a river...

I found two that could have been potential spite matches Guilty, compared to th very obvious mismatches you've poured out...

And the very fact that the TWS was removed only AFTER I made the report proves my point, not yours.

One funny thing that I realized is DZ is criticizing SP for playing favoritism when it's obvious that he's the only biased ass in this thread.

It's funny that you're asking me what is Namco x Capcom, and whining about how you think this is a "spite" thread when you don't even know who your beloved SFers are up against here. Simply amazing to say the least.

Biased? Based on what? I said SBP was playing favourites because while everyone is criticising me for getting a spite thread report, everyone bitches and moans about Blaxian and Snafu, while defendiing you... that is favouritism, because while it's ok for you to do it, it's a no no for anyone else to, completely ignoring the fact that this is hjust one of the many multitudes of threads I have reported. Blaxian and Snafu included... Biased my ass, your just biching that I reported one of YOUR threads.

Oh and SP, owned by who? Because if you're talking about shin_remy and Sandai, then you're either a delusional dumbshit or have had you head stuck up your ass for a while, no offense.

Thank you V2D for showing your lack of bias in this thread. smile

Do you see my point now Superboy?

Heh...next time I think I'll request one of my threads to be closed in the future to prevent the large amount of b*tching from Darkstorm. That will also save me some spare time instead of wasting it.

You mean like the sock thread you just had closed because you no longer even want to debate?

If you don't want to debate Guilty, then why don't you leave? Seriously, this is a DEBATING Forum.

Superboy Prime
Did I say the word owned kid? I said spanked. Which meant that every time you have done something incorrect someone has been there to tell you, myself included.

But hey thanks for calling me a delusional deepshit who has had my head up my ass in a long time.

I appreciate it.

Now you can go **** yourself...oh and I mean no offense with that.

****tard.

BlaxicanHydra
I've never made a Spite thread in my life smile

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I've never made a Spite thread in my life smile

Quiet you.

I don't spank you because Big Daddy is in your sig and he drills people through walls...fear

BlaxicanHydra
But I so wish you would sad

Guilty Gear
Glad you enjoyed yourself Guilty, it's amazing that this amuses you...

There is a difference bitween unintentional spite, and fully intentional spite Guilty, which you have done more than once.

I guess you where giggling so hard, that you didn't read what I said.

I have reported numerous Snafu threads for spite, and I'm not always on here Guiolty, The ones I do catch I report, and your bitching because I caught one of yours? cry me a river...

I found two that could have been potential spite matches Guilty, compared to th very obvious mismatches you've poured out...

And the very fact that the TWS was removed only AFTER I made the report proves my point, not yours.

Biased? Based on what? I said SBP was playing favourites because while everyone is criticising me for getting a spite thread report, everyone bitches and moans about Blaxian and Snafu, while defendiing you... that is favouritism, because while it's ok for you to do it, it's a no no for anyone else to, completely ignoring the fact that this is hjust one of the many multitudes of threads I have reported. Blaxian and Snafu included... Biased my ass, your just biching that I reported one of YOUR threads.

Do you see my point now Superboy?

You mean like the sock thread you just had closed because you no longer even want to debate?

If you don't want to debate Guilty, then why don't you leave? Seriously, this is a DEBATING Forum. Well guess what, report any thead that brings tears to your eyes that involves Akuma or whatever character you love so much getting pounded to death. Some day you're going to have to face the fact that only I can request for my threads to be closed, long as they don't violate any rules, and personally believing that it is intentional "spite" isn't a valid reason. Oh, so sorry about that.

And I'm still laughing that you don't even know who NXC KOS-MOS is, yet are still moaning in my thread. What a pathetic case you are my friend.

I closed it because I wanted to. Thread creators have that privilege, if you haven't yet noticed. Tough luck if you wanted to say something in it pal...not to mention the fact that Ryu armed with TDS > Akuma pretty much means with either that, the PSMk.II or the DDB, he curbstomps G. Rugal as well, whether that makes you happy or not.
Did I say the word owned kid? I said spanked. Which meant that every time you have done something incorrect someone has been there to tell you, myself included.The point of saying this considering you've made mistakes yourself in the past is? Thought so.

Superboy Prime
The point was to make you understand what I meant. Since you appeared to be confused with my statement, but no wait...I'm a delusional deepshit. How can I make you understand since I have my head stuck up my ass?

Have I everstated I've never been wrong? Do I take pride in having made no mistakes in my life? No.

Copout, much eh? Trying to make me look like a hypocrite.

Sandai was right about a lot of things. I may not agree with the way he dealt with the situation, but he was right.

Guilty Gear
No, I wasn't confused about it at all. I just asked you who corrected me and so forth, and said it was pointless saying that. Not that hard to get.

How would you like it if I said in some random thread that "YOU GOT SPANKED BY EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET"? Hmm? You'd like it wouldn't you?

That's my point. Don't say shit about me and you'll be fine.

I'm not discussing Sandai, shin_remy or any other person I've wasted my time on. Go ahead and ride his cock now if you want.

Superboy Prime
Oh...looks like the kid learned something from Sandai after all.

What is coming next? Will you tell me you're black?

As for the subject of saying anything about you....I can say whatever the **** I want and there is nothing you can do about it but ***** back at me. Go ahead I don't really care. Currently I am bored, so entertain me.

Besides saying you got spanked by everyone in the forum is not the same as saying I am a deepshit who has had my head stuck up my ass for a long time.

Just so you know.

Darkstorm Zero
Well guess what, report any thead that brings tears to your eyes that involves Akuma or whatever character you love so much getting pounded to death. Some day you're going to have to face the fact that only I can request for my threads to be closed, long as they don't violate any rules, and personally believing that it is intentional "spite" isn't a valid reason. Oh, so sorry about that.

Spite threads are against the rules genius.

And I'm still laughing that you don't even know who NXC KOS-MOS is, yet are still moaning in my thread. What a pathetic case you are my friend.

The Opening Post dictates what the thread was about... you only CHANGED it to make it fair AFTER I made the report, do you deny this... anything other than a No answer is a Yes, in which case every point I've made will be reinforced.

I closed it because I wanted to. Thread creators have that privilege, if you haven't yet noticed. Tough luck if you wanted to say something in it pal...not to mention the fact that Ryu armed with TDS > Akuma pretty much means with either that, the PSMk.II or the DDB, he curbstomps G. Rugal as well, whether that makes you happy or not.
The point of saying this considering you've made mistakes yourself in the past is? Thought so.

All your oppinion, and if you make threads with only 2 or 3 posts in them, then they are nothing but useless flooding, not to mention it was a sock thread in the first place.

Like I said before, you don't even want to debate anymore, you simply want to throw your $h!t out there and have nobody able to debate it... thats very low, and perhaps I shall report it as Spam and flooding the boards.

BlaxicanHydra

BlaxicanHydra

As for the subject of saying anything about you....I can say whatever the **** I want and there is nothing you can do about it but ***** back at me. Go ahead I don't really care. Currently I am bored, so entertain me.

Why are you so angry?

Guilty Gear
Spite threads are against the rules genius.

The Opening Post dictates what the thread was about... you only CHANGED it to make it fair AFTER I made the report, do you deny this... anything other than a No answer is a Yes, in which case every point I've made will be reinforced.

All your oppinion, and if you make threads with only 2 or 3 posts in them, then they are nothing but useless flooding, not to mention it was a sock thread in the first place.

Like I said before, you don't even want to debate anymore, you simply want to throw your $h!t out there and have nobody able to debate it... thats very low, and perhaps I shall report it as Spam and flooding the boards. I'm sure this doesn't dignify a response. Won't bother to read it.
313 131

Darkstorm Zero
Ladies and Gentlemen, Guilty Gears has just reinforced that he is now a troll, a liar, a spammer AND a flamer, all in a single sentence!

Your friendly Neibourhood Darkstorm has just solved another of life's riddles, see the yellow pages for details!

Guilty Gear
Ladies and Gentlemen, Guilty Gears has just reinforced that he is now a troll, a liar, a spammer AND a flamer, all in a single sentence!

Your friendly Neibourhood Darkstorm has just solved another of life's riddles, see the yellow pages for details! Wow umm...PHAIL haermm

Superboy Prime
Why are you so angry?

Could that be it, Blax?

Nah...I've just come to the conclusion that someone is the problem here. The one guy that continously gets in heated discussions with different members of the forum. Could it be that they are all wrong and THE ONE is right? I don't think so.

Guilty Gear
By the way...KOS-MOS is friggin hawt.

BlaxicanHydra
Well I know.. but it's teh internets. So what if some guy from halfway across the world that 9/10 you'll never meet in your lifetime calls you a name? It's not worth possibly getting in trouble over.

Guilty Gear
It's all bias towards me. smile

Superboy Prime
Not going to get in any trouble. I am not trolling nor spamming nor sending him hate PMs.

You should see why he reacted that way.

Then you'll understand.

Besides I am not going to run along ala DC.

i told you I have a short attention span. Even if insults and whatever are involved.

Guilty Gear
Come here Blax, DZ, and you drunkard. group

Darkstorm Zero
Wow umm...PHAIL haermm

I'm Sorry Guilty, but sibnce you are the one who; A: Doesn't want to read what I said and dismisses it without reading. And B: if yiou had read it yiou would have noticed that I asked you a question, whereupon failing to answer is an instand reinforcement that you are what I said you are. This means YOU Fail.

Guilty Gear
How about dropping it and simply ignoring my thread, old pal?

Darkstorm Zero
*Drops a massive fart, and my ill temper begins to dissapear*

Sorry, truckstop tacos where a mistake... sick

Guilty Gear
By the way DZ, this is what Namco X Capcom is.
ZWqLu9tsMsA

Guilty Gear

Besides saying you got spanked by everyone in the forum is not the same as saying I am a deepshit who has had my head stuck up my ass for a long time.

Just so you know. I think Sandai learned something after realizing that he was on the verge of getting banned for pestering and trolling...

Very nice. I'll enjoy having friendly conversations with you once your hangover is finished.

Yeah it is, unless of course you are a dumbshit who's had his head stuck up his ass, which would make you incredible nonetheless.

Oh and...Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Come here Blax, DZ, and you drunkard. group

Sandai Kitetsu
Could that be it, Blax?

Nah...I've just come to the conclusion that someone is the problem here. The one guy that continously gets in heated discussions with different members of the forum. Could it be that they are all wrong and THE ONE is right? I don't think so.

I think it's a coincidence. no expression

Violent2Dope
I knew I should have kept you on ignore.

For starters when I made the huge post explaining why KOS-MOS beats Pyron every single time I included the andromeda galaxy picture in my argument. Explained it was non-canon from a non-canon appearance. I also explained he would have reached that size after absorbing numerous dwarf Galaxies--which is what Pyron wears in his rings in the non-canon ending of Darkstalkers. Eventhough what he wears as rings do not even look like Galaxies.

Now if we are to let Pyron have all of those non-canon abilities I will have to let KOS-MOS use the blasting Galaxies on screen and actually destroying everything. She destroyed the entire universe/dimension whatever you want to call it.

KOS-MOS wins using Non-Canon.

I explained how using strict canon Pyron has only been shown as big as a planet. I showed the weakest version of KOS-MOS absorbing an entire armada of G-nosis using the X-buster and the Zohar Emulator--which is far weaker than the true Zohar. KOS-MOS Ver. 4 can directly interface with the real Zohar. Not that it matters since a Zohar Emulator had enough to asborb an entire planet itself when it went out of control during an experiment.

KOS-MOS wins using Canon.

---

With that said I must say I am disappointed. You didn't even bother to click the links I put in the Pyron vs KOS-MOS thread.

You're just too big of a Pyron fan to admit the guy stands no chance against KOS-MOS.

Everyone else can see it. Why can't you?

Heck might as well place you on ignore again. This is the only thing I'll give a response to since everything after it is bullshit. Nowhere did I claim he beat her, only she does not pwn him, and way to be a hypocrite. So it's okay to give Jin TK cause he had it in an ending but it's not okay to give Pyron his full size? That's a bullshit double standard.

ThoraxeRMG
*Walks in and notices Flame war in place*

Sandai Kitetsu
*Walks in and notices Flame war in place*

Sad thing, is that there going to keep happening.

Violent2Dope
Can't we all just get along?hughughug

ThoraxeRMG
But chaos is fun to watch.

Superboy Prime
This is the only thing I'll give a response to since everything after it is bullshit. Nowhere did I claim he beat her, only she does not pwn him, and way to be a hypocrite. So it's okay to give Jin TK cause he had it in an ending but it's not okay to give Pyron his full size? That's a bullshit double standard.

Devil Jin's appearance in Tekken 5 was canon.

Unlike Pyron's non-canon appearance in the Andromeda Galaxy ending.

Happy now?

And sorry about my hostility. I was in a bad mood.

Violent2Dope
Devil Jin's appearance in Tekken 5 was canon.

Unlike Pyron's non-canon appearance in the Andromeda Galaxy ending.

Happy now?

And sorry about my hostility. I was in a bad mood. But Hwoarang's ending is not canon, so if you discount Pyron's ending, discount Pyron's. I accept your apology tho.hug

Superboy Prime
But Hwoarang's ending is not canon, so if you discount Pyron's ending, discount Pyron's. I accept your apology tho.hug

I discount Pyron's ending because he was not supposed to even exist in the game, V2D.

But alas I don't want anymore trouble so if me discarding it makes you happy then fine I will.

Eventhough Kazuya did use the TK thing as well tongue

Violent2Dope
I discount Pyron's ending because he was not supposed to even exist in the game, V2D.

But alas I don't want anymore trouble so if me discarding it makes you happy then fine I will.

Eventhough Kazuya did use the TK thing as well tongue Then discount Hwoarang's ending as it is no more canon than Pyron's. Just cause Kazuya did it does not mean Jin can too, but as far as fighting games go, I think using noncanon endings to judge abilities is fine.

Superboy Prime
True.

My main fear is for fanboys(Not you) to run wild and simply state OMG Pyron wins because he is as huge as the andromeda Galaxy. Ye know what I mean...It sure would've taken him a while to reach that size, so I just fear fanboys running wild. You know how easy it is for a character to become over rated in this forum. I made the Hayabusa respect thread and all of a sudden he became a fricking demi-god in this forum.

Last Fre3lancer
Now that I think about that Hayabusa respect thread, It's gotten out of hand.

ThoraxeRMG
Didn't Hayabusa kill a Demi-god once? big grin

Superboy Prime
Aside from someone saying Hayabusa is herald level the respect thread is not out of hand. It is just that I put lots of Busa stuff and people were overwhelmed with Busa's abilities.

The main problem was the True Dragon Sword. It is clear it gives him a tremendous power boost...but to claim he will own planet busters with it is ridiculous.

Hayabusa's hype has been toned down though.

Sandai Kitetsu
I still don't get how Busa beat Tengu who is herald level, prime no

Superboy Prime
He is herald level...??????

Well...Tengu was arrogant as ****. <_< >_> yeah...*Runs*

Sandai Kitetsu
He pretty muched caused the "GReat disaster of te 21st century" and covered the planet in a cloud of chaos. Furthermore, he comes from another dimension and can open portals to ones. Tengu's taught created ninjuitsu as well, and Bankotsu killed their leader. He has to be mid level herald at a minium based on those feats.

Superboy Prime
Perhaps his strength, durability and speed was not that good.

Only possible Hayabusa could have pulled it off.

Sandai Kitetsu
Perhaps his strength, durability and speed was not that good.

Only possible Hayabusa could have pulled it off.

Itagaki never explains, I'm not saying it's impossibe. . .But, this really needs an explanation.

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

ThoraxeRMG
Itagaki is too busy dissing Tekken to explain, never knew he hated Tekken so much.

Violent2Dope
Aside from someone saying Hayabusa is herald level the respect thread is not out of hand. It is just that I put lots of Busa stuff and people were overwhelmed with Busa's abilities.

The main problem was the True Dragon Sword. It is clear it gives him a tremendous power boost...but to claim he will own planet busters with it is ridiculous.

Hayabusa's hype has been toned down though. Well, in all fairness, he DID beat a planet buster, but Hayabusa is NOT Herald level. Neither is Bankotsu for that matter.

Superboy Prime
Yeah. He beat the planet buster that was wielding the weapon specifically designed to get destroyed by the TDS.

That does not equate to Hayabusa beating other Planet Busters with it.

Violent2Dope
Yeah. He beat the planet buster that was wielding the weapon specifically designed to get destroyed by the TDS.

That does not equate to Hayabusa beating other Planet Busters with it. I thought TDS was ultra effective against evil opponents, not just VE?

Guilty Gear
It is, obviously, not just effective against the DDB. Nowhere does it say that it is effective only against the DDB. It's stated to hold unfathomable spiritual power. Whatever is threatened or effected by spiritual power would get WTFpwned by the True Dragon Sword.

Violent2Dope
Pyron won't.big grin

Guilty Gear
Well, that's because of his incredible size. However as large as the VE or a normal human be may be affected by it, if he's evil.

Violent2Dope
He's not wholly evil, and Pyron would just eat the planet, and then all of it's power would be his!

Superboy Prime
Bah.

I don't really care about the ****ing TDS.

Rampant speculation...but at least has more facts backing it up than Jinpachi's planet busting capabilities.

Guilty Gear
Speculation that's sure backed up with proof (Having been extremely affected against the Dark Dragon Blade which is purely evil, and it's not like it overcame it by the simple fact that it came in contact with it. Hayabusa wasn't even fighting the blade directly against the V.E.; he was fighting the Devil Incarnate himself using the V.E.'s body. That proves that the sword is effective against an evil person.)

Considering no one claimed Jinpachi can "bust" a planet but rather destroy it. Think of hurricanes demolishing cities. By the way, he creates multiple hurricanes covering the world in a matter of seconds.

Guilty Gear
Also Doku, Alma and Marbus never used the DDB (except Doku during Chapter 2, but he wasn't fighting against the True DS), yet the TDS killed them as well. In addition the sword is effective against spirits (Ghost Piranhas and Doku's true form).

Sam Z
When I read the title I thought that it better be hellofa "twist" if Ryu wants to last some time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.