Loki vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Loki vs Wonder Woman

1st fight without prep for Loki
2nd fight with prep for Loki

Who wins?

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/lara/lara20.jpg

quanchi112
loki loses without prep.

with prep loki wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by colonelf40
Loki vs Wonder Woman

Who wins?

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/lara/lara20.jpg Who cares.....show more pics of her.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
Who cares.....show more pics of her.

gogogadgetgo
loki in both.

spidermonkey
I don't know enough about Loki to really decide, but I do want to point out that Wonder Woman fights Gods on a regular basis, so she may just be able to take him.

Then again, I think Thor would defeat her, and I assume that Loki is a challenge for Thor. So I could be wrong.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Loki vs Wonder Woman

Who wins?

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/lara/lara20.jpg

Does Dian have the Godwave? Who is the hot chick?

dawsey28
Yeah, I don't know what the point of putting the hot chic in the thread was.

But, believe me, I'm NOT complaining.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Circe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Loki. And she has already stated that no matter what she does, she can't beat or Kill WW. nuff said.

Sandai Kitetsu
Loki, and LOL @ Circe>>Loki

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Loki, and LOL @ Circe>>Loki

What magical Feats does loki have the surpass bewitching all the pantheon's of the Gods? and you realize Circe got a magical Amp from neuron. Sersi beats Loki 8 Days to sunday.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What magical Feats does loki have the surpass bewitching all the pantheon's of the Gods? and you realize Circe got a magical Amp from neuron. Sersi beats Loki 8 Days to sunday.

Bewicthing is her speciality, that doesn't mean Circe>>>Loki overall. Besides, looking is not the most charming individual.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bewicthing is her speciality, that doesn't mean Circe>>>Loki overall. Besides, looking is not the most charming individual.

Show me something of Loki's doing that he manages to totally confound as many beings as the JLA and the Justice Society. Circe Managed to throw up a shield that kept everyone from getting in DC. Does loki have that kind of power? Loki can't even beat Thor. If he did, he would throw a shield around thor as powerful as Circe's and suffocate him to death.

Sandai Kitetsu
What's stopping loki from teleporting out of the shield. Your arguing, that just because Loki can't do a few things like Circe, she's overall weak?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's stopping loki from teleporting out of the shield. Your arguing, that just because Loki can't do a few things like Circe, she's overall weak?

Loki's showings don't suggest he's skyfather level. Circe's do. Thus Loki wouldn't be much bother to WW. He isn't even much bother to Thor without some plot. Like creating minions, or hatching schemes.

Sandai Kitetsu
I like the whole A>B>C I.E. WW>Circe>Loki and Circe is sky father now?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like the whole A>B>C I.E. WW>Circe>Loki and Circe is sky father now?

She certainly took the magic right out of Diana recently. Something no other mage in the history of comics has been able to do. Granted She can't do it again since Diana is in the God's favor, but it still happened. Just where do you put circe? herald level? I can' tthink of a single Herald that can beat Circe is a str8 up fight.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She certainly took the magic right out of Diana recently. Something no other mage in the history of comics has been able to do. Granted She can't do it again since Diana is in the God's favor, but it still happened. Just where do you put circe? herald level? I can' tthink of a single Herald that can beat Circe is a str8 up fight.

Problem is that most magic users abuse Plot Devices. Also, Surfer would pwn Circe.

UniOmni
Loki enchants her costume, and Diana loses her virginity.

Possibly both at the bottom.

Maybe all three via lasso lip love.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Problem is that most magic users abuse Plot Devices. Also, Surfer would pwn Circe.
And how would he do that when he's her love slave, or turned into a pig? Her matter transmution is superior to his. And her tp/Bewitching would dominate him. her shield can keep even the mighty Hal jordan and superman out. What is surfer going to pwn her with?

BentonGrey
I don't know, it sounds like Circe has got an awful lot of bad writing on her side..........Ha....anyroad, I think, with all three characters being talked about here written properly, Loki is the greatest among them.

Then again, in my mind Wonder Woman written properly is Aquaman level....

One thing I've noticed about these boards is that many posters draw from an extensive knowledge of various characters, citing the best writing or the worst as it suits them. Even though all these stories may be canon, that's not saying that they SHOULD be. All stories are not created equal....but alas, that doesn't have much bearing on how we debate.

dawsey28
smile

complexbrother
as much as I want to say Loki wins here, Wonder Woman has too much going for her. plus she has fought and defeated gods before.

Newjak
Originally posted by complexbrother
as much as I want to say Loki wins here, Wonder Woman has too much going for her. plus she has fought and defeated gods before. You make it sound like that matters.

I get sick and tired of the so and so beat so and so.

And so and so is Skyfather therefore so and so can not lose to anyone under skyfather.

It's terrible. I mean htey often are good feats and show what characters can do, but if I had a dime for everytime so and so character beat a skyfather level being I'd be rich.

Anyways Thor beats Skyfathers, and Loki even without prep can give Thor a fight.

And Thor>Wonder Woman therefore Loki must be able to beat WW.

And can also beat Skyfathers. See terrible logic.

Anyways based on what characters bring to the table Loki is more than capable of matching Wonder Woman in a fight and probably gets the slight majority.

nimbus006
This seems like a really good fight. Loki gives Thor trouble constantly, but it does always seem to be through some sort of sceme rather than a straight up battle. Still, Loki could probably hold his own against WW in a str8 up fight. The biggest problem for him would probably be contending with her speed.

WW takes 7/10 IMO.

SupremeMan
Loki vs Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Um, uh, sorry I was looking at the picture. What did you ask me? Oh the fight, yeah the fight. Without prep, WW wins. With prep, Loki wins. He's a god. Yes I know WW once beheaded a god. But that was a minor deity made up specifically to be killed by her. Loki's a greater god and master of magic.

guy222
Loki

lannfear
loki ftw
eek!

leonheartmm
loki, too much power, too much flexibility and too much cunning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.