Darth Nihilus vs. Gouki/Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
The Lord of Hunger fights the Lord of the Fist. Battle takes place in The World That Never Ends from KHII. Combatants start 100 feet away from eachother. Nihilus doesn't get Force Killer.

Guilty Gear
Posted in wrong thread. 131

BlaxicanHydra
Without force drain he is nothing.

Nikkolas
Akuma can't beat any top Force User. So he dies hard here.

Lucky that ain't Sion.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Without force drain he is nothing. The f*ck he isn't. He TKed his Ravager and likely his whole fleet judging from Tobin's comments, he was already weakened when Exile boarded his ship as explained by Visas. Then when confronted he brought Exile to her knees with a gesture, he could have lobbed her head off, but unaware of her similar status as a Wound in the Force, tryed to Force Kill her, but was then weakened by it. He then had a mostly saber duel with Exile(who may of known every form, at least knew Shi-Cho, Makashi, and Soresu), Visas, and Canderous who was Mandalore(who either used a vibroblade or blaster). For round one Visas exclaimed he was too powerful for them, which means he was either controlling the fight or they were doing no damage, and then either they continued and eventually killed him, or Exile had Visas block Nihilus' power(she could do this due to her Force Bond with him) to allow them victory. He also has Force Choke. Let me tell you a bit about Nihilus' saber style, it's an unorthodox and unheard of style that has Nihilus aggresively using the saber in one hand and using Force attacks with the other. Tell me how Akuma beats this, I dare you.

BlaxicanHydra
Fine. You dare me? Okay.

Akuma highers Chuck Norris and Samuel L. Jackson to fight for him.

Nwo what, you ********* *** * 8*****887y87^$&## ***!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Fine. You dare me? Okay.

Akuma highers Chuck Norris and Samuel L. Jackson to fight for him.

Nwo what, you ********* *** * 8*****887y87^$&## ***!!!!! Don't spam the topic because I crushed your argument mane.smile

BlaxicanHydra
I didn't spam anything. You asked me and I answered you. Besides, we spam every other topic on this board, your's shouldn' tbe an exception 131

Violent2Dope
I didn't spam anything. You asked me and I answered you. Besides, we spam every other topic on this board, your's shouldn' tbe an exception 131 Correction, YOU spam every topic.

BlaxicanHydra
As do you. You physically raped Fortress in that other thread no expression Hell ,you're spamming your own thread right now by telling me to stop spamming no expression

Violent2Dope
Damn, got me there. Anyway, you still can't prove Gouki wins.big grin

BlaxicanHydra
Gouki is no match for most Jedi/Sith. No Street Fighter is.

Violent2Dope
Gouki is no match for most Jedi/Sith. No Street Fighter is. I WIN!

ThoraxeRMG
wooooo

Last Fre3lancer
As do you. You physically raped Fortress in that other thread no expression Hell ,you're spamming your own thread right now by telling me to stop spamming no expression

My name isn't FortressXRuler anymore.

BlaxicanHydra
I know, I just couldn't be bothered rememebring your new one 313

Superboy Prime
Akuma 100/10.

He's ****ing Akuma. Get your ****ing facts straight.

Guilty Gear
I lol'd.

Superboy Prime
OMG THIS IS SPITE I WILL REPORT YOU dur

Guilty Gear
I lol'd harder.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus makes Gouki one of the mindless slaves on his ship and uses him for sex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.