Toxin discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance This thread is basicaly about toxin, symbiotes and what ifs. I'm going to start you all off. Toxin gets Eddie's symbiote and throws Eddie off a building, but Eddie saves himself using a very little amount of symbiote that was still stuck to his wrist and can't do anything special for he's too weak. talk amongst yourselfs. cool Happy Dance I LIKE CEREAL!!

arcinis
Originally posted by ihseruqazmuh
Happy Dance This thread is basicaly about toxin, symbiotes and what ifs. I'm going to start you all off. Toxin gets Eddie's symbiote and throws Eddie off a building, but Eddie saves himself using a very little amount of symbiote that was still stuck to his wrist and can't do anything special for he's too weak. talk amongst yourselfs. cool Happy Dance I LIKE CEREAL!!
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/arcinis1/WRY.jpg

C'mon man (or woman) there is already a thread that talks about symbiotes. In, fact there are 2 of them. We can always do what if's, but we should really expand on these ideas and write some stories. Share imagination through nice long entertaining story. Instead of just saying something like "I think Doctor Octopus should have survived with the Carnage symbiote." Write about it not state it.cool

Arachnid1
Dude, Toxin has a symbiote. If he got eddies symbiote instead, he wouldn't be Toxin anymore. no expression

Yoshi Fanatic
Exactly. Plus, I doubt that two symbiotes would be willing to share the same host.

Kentai
how bout toxin gets combined with hybrid? then all i have to do is to take out dual plasma rifles and weaken him. then take out my spartan laser and bzzzzoooooom! no more craptackular toxing and hybrid, all with one plan...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kentai
how bout toxin gets combined with hybrid? then all i have to do is to take out dual plasma rifles and weaken him. then take out my spartan laser and bzzzzoooooom! no more craptackular toxing and hybrid, all with one plan...

Ha. And then Galactus becomes a symbiote that Wolverine gets.

Hairy canadian migdet gods ftw... no expression

Venomous Yoshi
erm

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
erm

I wonder how many other people I know changed their name.

arcinis
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I wonder how many other people I know changed their name.

Must of missed something.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by arcinis
Must of missed something.

Thats what I'm thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.