Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin

Who takes it?

ThoraxeRMG
Satsu No hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu takes this.

Last Fre3lancer
Ryu, after a long fought battle wins.

Guilty Gear
Devil Jin most likely.

Also what version of Devil Jin is this? Is it T5 starting Devil Jin, or is this Devil Jin from his T5 ending?

Either way I'd still bet on DJ for the win.

colonelf40
Evil Ryu is way faster than Devil Jin and would nail him with the SGS

Guilty Gear
Nah, if he tried to get him with the SGS, DJ would just shoot a laser beam straight through his skull, thereby killing him.

Also if this was T5 Ending Devil Jin, E. Ryu wouldn't even be able to get near and DJ just kills him from a distance.

Also E. Ryu isn't faster, and doesn't have flight either like DJ.

Superboy Prime
Evil Ryu never performed the Shungokusatsu in SF canon.

So it all depends if he was allowed the move for this matchup.

If he gets it Devil Jin is in a world of pain IF he nails D. Jin with it.

colonelf40
Dude Evil Ryu can do that teleport thing and is better skilled then that f@g Kazama.

BTW - Evil Ryu could just do the SGS on Zack and Jin would just be to upset to fight back

Guilty Gear
D. Jin can shoot lasers while quickly spinning around. If Ryu teleports behind him he's still going to get hit by it logically speaking.

Why do you think of Zack whenever Jin's being discussed?

Superboy Prime
Those are his sexual fantasies and preferences.

colonelf40
Jin & Zack were made for each other and he is waiting for Jin's arrival in DOA 5

I hope Kaz sends him there to be with that gimp

Evil Ryu maybe 6/10

ThoraxeRMG
Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu throws a Messatsu Gou Hadouken or a Gou-Hadouken, Devil Jin would of course move. Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu Ashura warps closely behind Devil Jin and does a
Metsu Hadouken on Devil Jin, which (may) kill him. If Devil Jin survives or blocks, Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu uses a Metsu Shoryuken or a Shun-Goku-Satsu. :/

Devil Jin does have a chance.

Superboy Prime
It will be really hard to kill a Devil.

Really really hard.

Heck Jin was shot in the head and that did not stop him from regaining his senses a second after and smashing people against walls with such a force their bodies exploded.

You are apparetely ignoring Devil Jin's ability to fly. His telekinesis. Him surviving getting motorcycles explode on his face(non-canon but still) etc.

All i have to say about Devil.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Those are his sexual fantasies and preferences.

SHUT THE F*CK UP A55HOLE!

I'll kick your stupid taco-munching a55 back to the border!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu throws a Messatsu Gou Hadouken or a Gou-Hadouken, Devil Jin would of course move. Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu Ashura warps closely behind Devil Jin and does a
Metsu Hadouken on Devil Jin, which (may) kill him. If Devil Jin survives or blocks, Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu uses a Metsu Shoryuken or a Shun-Goku-Satsu. :/

Devil Jin does have a chance. You could just say E. Ryu instead of typing Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu all the time, just my advice though.

D. Jin does not move like a normal person. He's very quick as shown in the T5 opening movie where he's zooming right past the forest he destroys although he isn't trying to pull a speed feat but instead is going past it due to a trigger of some sort. He flies quickly as shown in-game as well as in the T6 extended trailer. Also considering how fast his beams are and how they cut clean through skyscrapers I don't see how E. Ryu would have greater chances.

D. Jin 6/10

T5 Ending D. Jin 10/10
Originally posted by colonelf40
SHUT THE F*CK UP A55HOLE!

I'll kick your stupid taco-muching a55 to the border and back! Calm down Colonel Hitler!

Edit: Good point SP brought up that I haven't thought of earlier. DJ's durability is impressive. His telekinesis (exploding Hwoarang's mortocycle in Hwo's ending, force choking opponents etc.) would be of much help.

ThoraxeRMG
You guys had to piss him off.

It will be really hard to kill a Devil.

Really really hard.

Heck Jin was shot in the head and that did not stop him from regaining his senses a second after and smashing people against walls with such a force their bodies exploded.

You are apparetely ignoring Devil Jin's ability to fly. His telekinesis. Him surviving getting motorcycles explode on his face(non-canon but still) etc.

All i have to say about Devil.

Which was why I placed the ":/" at the end. Currently I'm in a "bleh" mood, and I like to sometimes to switch to the one who can't win. big grin

Originally posted by Guilty Gear
You could just say E. Ryu instead of typing Satsu No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu all the time, just my advice though.

But it makes more sense, and Evil is just a frabication of Capcom USA.

D. Jin does not move like a normal person. He's very quick as shown in the T5 opening movie where he's zooming right past the forest he destroys although he isn't trying to pull a speed feat but instead is going past it due to a trigger of some sort. He flies quickly as shown in-game as well as in the T6 extended trailer. Also considering how fast his beams are and how they cut clean through skyscrapers I don't see how E. Ryu would have greater chances.

I edited. big grin
Why must people ignore my "Bleh, :/, :L, big grin" comments! They display emotion!

colonelf40
Fedor would f*ckin own Jin Kazama in a fight

FEDOR F*CKIN RULES!

Guilty Gear
You guys had to piss him off. Who me?
Originally posted by colonelf40
Fedor would f*ckin own Jin Kazama in a fight

FEDOR F*CKIN RULES! Fedor is a freaking @$$hole and a moron. big grin

ThoraxeRMG
Yes, You and Prime.

colonelf40
You guys had to piss him off.

YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU GUYS!, IM GETTING THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!!! mad

Even if i dont bash you guys still be like a55holes towards me so i say f*ck it no more post/threads for me in the games vs forums! mad

Superboy Prime
Mission Completed.

cheers@Guilty

Guilty Gear
LOL

What the hell happened...

ThoraxeRMG
Oh my god, we did it.

Last Fre3lancer
You did it?

*Screams like a chick in happiness*

colonelf40
IM NOT F*CKING GOING ANYWHERE FOOLS!

RAISE THE F*CK UP OUTTA MY FACE!

SOMEONE HAS TO FIGHT OFF THE DOA CLOWNBOYS AND THATS ME!

VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 LIFE!

ThoraxeRMG
OMFG! ROAH JUST SLIPPED ON A BANANA PEEL AND HAD A 3 WAY WITH KOS-MOS, NAMINE AND CHUN-LI ON GUILTY GEARS BED!

Guilty Gear
lockd

colonelf40
OMFG! ROAH JUST SLIPPED ON A BANANA PEEL AND HAD A 3 WAY WITH KOS-MOS, NAMINE AND CHUN-LI ON GUILTY GEARS BED!

Dude thats enough ok ill stop with all the bullsh!t

Guilty Gear
I lol'd.

Darkstorm Zero
I think this has been done before, and E.Ryu got the majority...

Why this was done again is beyond me...

DJins lasers are close to useless due to their lags (Yes even in the cutscenes they take time to fire) and alot of the non-canon feats Superboy relied on are irrelevant, since if we brig in non-canon material, then Evil Ryu can quite literally open up HUGE cans of whoop ass.

Superboy Prime
The only non-canon reference I mentioned was Jin getting a motorcycle explode on his face.

Devil Jin has been shown to blast Hwoarang's motorcycle with telekinesis. Even Devil Kazuya used Telekinesis to KO and battlefield remove Heihachi out of the honmaru.

Devil Jin HAS taken shots to the head and regained consciousness in less than a second. He did throw tekken force guys against walls and they hit them with such a force their bodies literally exploded. D. Jin smashed Heihachi through a brick wall and then smashed him harder against the ground and took flight out of the arena.

Even Devil Kazuya flew his way out of Honmaru's explosion at the end of T4. They are not limited to 3 seconds flight like in gameplay. That is an obvious gameplay restriction.

Heihachi himself, who does not posess the Devil gene, managed to survive the honmaru explosion. True he was unconscious while Tekken 5 took place. However I doubt an explosion of that caliber would be enough to destroy Devil Kazuya/Jin. Heck a KOed Kazuya was thrown into the mouth of a volcano and the G-corporation still found living tissue to clone/revive him.

===

Yes this was done before, but times change and people's opinion's change. Quite in fact I was one of the main Evil Ryu supporters back then...now I am more neutral....but arguing for Jin because Evil Ryu supporters simply shout "SHUNGOKUSATSU FOR THE ****ING WIN."

Violent2Dope
Strength: Jin can break stone and steel with his fists, whereas Ryu could lift two boulders while normal, so taking that into account I say about even.

Speed: Jin is faster, and is definately faster while flying.

Durability: Jin, I can't think of a great Ryu durability feat.

Reach: Ryu's arms and legs are a bit longer so Ryu.

Range: Jin has those lasers and some kinda TK shit whereas Ryu has his hadokens, so it's about a tie.

Power: Jin's laser can cut a building in half, whereas Ryu's can bust a big ass hole in one, but Jin's laser takes time to fire, whereas hadouken doesn't, so Ryu.

Versatility: Ryu has many moves, so he wins this.

Intelligence: Don't know, but Jin is canonically now owner of Mishima Zaibatsu, so I guess he takes it.

Experience: Ryu takes this I believe, his whole life revolves around fighting and I think he's been in what? Over 1,000 fights?

Skill: Ryu has had more time to perfect his skills, so I say him.

Ryu takes this with difficulty.

Superboy Prime
I must say disagree with your assessment.

Violent2Dope
Disagree with which parts?

Superboy Prime
Power and Versatility. IMO Telekinesis + flight + eye laser can be very very versatile.

Violent2Dope
Power I felt was right on, even tho Jin has lasers and telekinesis, his lasers are too slow to fire and telekinesis does not have the destructive capability of his hadoukens. Versatility is closer, but Ryu has too many different moves and ways to use them ,I can't name all his moves so I'll leave that to DSZ.

Superboy Prime
He has all the moves...but I mean the potential of having actual flight, telekinesis and laser beams.

Besides Jin has a shitload of moves himself, but I won't mention them because it is not worth it unless we're willing to enter just frame gameplay moves etc.

Violent2Dope
He has all the moves...but I mean the potential of having actual flight, telekinesis and laser beams.

Besides Jin has a shitload of moves himself, but I won't mention them because it is not worth it unless we're willing to enter just frame gameplay moves etc. By moves I meant like his special or signature whatever moves he has in and out of gameplay.

Darkstorm Zero
Hey, don't get me wrong, This fight I beleive is very close, but as V2D pointed out, E.Ryu does have a few more advantages, and remember, while Jin can fly, Ryu can teleport.

Ryu's also got the whole 3 techniques thing going, and a not quite optimal SGS to work with.

However, simply saying SGS FTW is retarded, since we don't know just how it would work on Jin, the guy's not exactly evil at heart... (Well now... I dunno... People who take over the Zaibatsu have a nasty habit of going evil.)

Superboy Prime
Oh it is definitely going to be close.

By the way V2D another thing I disagree with that I didn't catch before is about Evil Ryu being more experienced than Devil Jin.

That's wrong. Evil Ryu only appeared in Alpha 2-3(someone correct me about which was his canon appearance) So that version of Ryu does not have the experience of SF2 and SF3 Third Strike etc. Heck I could argue that during that time Ryu couldn't even lift the boulder, but I won't go that far.

Devil Jin on the other hand has been making appearances since Tekken 3.

This version of Ryu does not have more experience than Devil Jin. Not at all.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, Evil Ryu only ever appeared Canonically for one instant, to deliver the Metsu Shoryuken to Sagat at the end of SFer1.

Evil Ryu that appears in the Alpha Games is a what-if character, and under that mentality, Evil Ryu will have all of Ryu's experience, since Evil ryu would have been in Ryu's place.

Violent2Dope
Oh it is definitely going to be close.

By the way V2D another thing I disagree with that I didn't catch before is about Evil Ryu being more experienced than Devil Jin.

That's wrong. Evil Ryu only appeared in Alpha 2-3(someone correct me about which was his canon appearance) So that version of Ryu does not have the experience of SF2 and SF3 Third Strike etc. Heck I could argue that during that time Ryu couldn't even lift the boulder, but I won't go that far.

Devil Jin on the other hand has been making appearances since Tekken 3.

This version of Ryu does not have more experience than Devil Jin. Not at all. Damn, good point. Alright, I guess experience would be equal then.

Superboy Prime
Point taken@Darkstorm.

So...how will it go...canon SF1 ending Evil Ryu or non-canon SFAlpha Evil Ryu?

During Alpha Ryu does not have Jin beat in experience.

So they might be equal...eventhough Jin has actually soloed his way to victory multiple times unlike Ryu.

Violent2Dope
Ryu stalemated with Gouki by his damn self, that's pretty impressive.

Superboy Prime
Who says Gouki was not holding back and simply toying around with Ryu?

Exactly.

---

Breaking huge chains after just waking up from being sedated and then go on to defeat a Devil-in-control Kazuya followed with Heihachi Mishima is more impressive since neither combatant was going to test Jin. They wanted to kill him and both failed miserably.

Darkstorm Zero
Depends on how much of Ryu's overall experience you want to give him...

I mean, we could and may as well use either his CVS2 incarnation, or his SFEX3 incarnation... Those are his latest ones.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...but those are non-canon appearances. So...where will CvSNK Ryu be placed in the actual SF timeline?

IMO it is somewhat silly to give Evil Ryu experience from non-canon tournaments etc.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah...but those are non-canon appearances. So...where will CvSNK Ryu be placed in the actual SF timeline?

IMO it is somewhat silly to give Evil Ryu experience from non-canon tournaments etc.

IF the CVS2 tourney took place, I'd say it would be somewhere bitween SF2 and 3.

However, I didn't mean Experience, I only reffered to those characters for technique rather than EXP.

Sado22
alright superboy! looks like my analysis of Jin Kazama has finally made you see Jin's true powers.

now back to topic:
Devil Jin and Evil ryu will be a tough fight for both, regardless of who wins. they both have a good shot at taking down the other but the fact remains that Jin's durability and stamina is in a word INSANE. getting shot in the head, being smashed by harly davidsons and the like puts me in Jin's court. then there are bits like exploding a bike using...well....whatever it was. from the looks of it he could blow up a bike while standing many yards away with waht seemed to be either an invisible projectile or him using tele-what-you-call-it.
and if its the D jin of his ending from T5, then all the more trouble. not only did regular Jin take down a person who could annihilate existence from this planet but if that Jin is getting an upgrade with devil powers mixed with Jinpachi's?! run for cover baby.
to take nothing away from Ryu, cutting open a behemoth like Sagat with a special attack is impressive..........but pit that against wrecking a forest.

still, with teleporation and projectiles Ryu can put up a pretty good fight. however, Jin can FLY and shoot beams.
as for the SGS, all that is good but you're talking about a guy who can fly, shoot beams and turn a lush green forest into a barren wasteland.

Devil Jin, 6/10.

~Sado
P.S. supes did you check out that post of mine in the videogame section its called King of fighters: blood and flames.

Darkstorm Zero
Existance wiping is overhype to the extreme............ Every indication was that Unleashed Jinpachi could end life on earth, not planet popping and certainly not reality ending...

Anyways... E.Ryu has teleportation, speed, overwhelming strength, superior energy manip, and experience advantages all on his side, the only actual advantage DJ has here is flight... and Ryu's dealt with fliers before, Most notably, Bison.

Durability against bullets is one thing... durability against getting nearly torn in half? thats something else...

E.Ryu 6/10..

Guilty Gear
All of existence is referring to all living things in existence...

Speed isn't as great as DJ's. "Overwhelming strength" is also something DJ has though even more of. In addition DJ has a list of better feats than E. Ryu (Withstanding bullets, an exploding mortocycle, destroying a forest, cutting a huge skyscraper in half in a mere split second, etc.) Devil Jin, once again, can use telekinetic force to crush E. Ryu from a distance by simply putting his hand out...just what would E. Ryu do about that anyway.

Must agree with what Sado said. IF this is DJ from his T5 Ending this would be an utter curbstomp at the very least.

DJ 6.7/10

T5 Ending DJ 10/10

DesRayMan
Ryu vs. Devil Jin would be a better fight, and Ryu would probably still win.

Guilty Gear
Yeah, a guy who can't even take out a cyborg and bleeds by having a beer bottle smashed on his head, can take the force that crushes an entire forest and beams that cut clean through huge skyscrapers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DesRayMan

Guilty Gear
The un-canon Ryu from the anime happens to have all of the traits and characteristics of canon Ryu, as stated by Capcom themselves, assuming Capcom fans haven't been lying about that. Oh and if you discount that version you're basically toning Ryu down in the long run.

Lifting a boulder does not compare to the feats I've listed dude. What? Faster? Basing speed purely off of gameplay again? laughing out loud

His physical stats, such as his durability and destructive power have been talked about in my second to last post. His speed has been mentioned on the first page as well. Look, you don't have to agree that DJ would win as it's my opinion as well as other's. You can believe E. Ryu would win this. Who would win is more of an opinion than anything.

DesRayMan

Guilty Gear
Now why haven't I thought of this earlier...youtube videos FTW

Jin smashed Heihachi straight through a thick wall of concrete back in T3, and this was just regular Jin. Also lifting boulders can hardly compare with smashing big robots to bits and tossing them across a room like no tomorrow. These are feats done be people who aren't even as strong as regular Jin...there you go.wuedHeiFQ7s
By the way, that explosion you see is the explosion Heihachi survived despite what Raven says. Skill, Ryu of course is more experienced due to being a sexually deprived 40 year old training since childhood. However simply having more skill isn't good enough to defeat someone of Jin's level, let alone DJ.

Speed watch the last part of that video I posted and show me an instant showing Ryu having greater speed than that. That's just ground speed and of course DJ's faster in the air as he is fast while airborne and can fly, unlike Ryu/E.Ryu.

DesRayMan

Guilty Gear
Lol, ok.

I'm still not convinced that E. Ryu would win but good job nonetheless...

I applaud you. clap

Sado22
Desrayman, Ryu never lifted the boulder with one hand. he was lifting them with both hands and it was a considerable task for him since he was gritting his teeth and sweating like hell. though not taking away anything from ryu. that shite was impressive as hell.

i never said he'd destroy the world, darko. but i always pointed out that Jinpachi could have wrecked wiped out humanity. neither akuma nor bison can come even relatively close to it.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
Desrayman, Ryu never lifted the boulder with one hand. he was lifting them with both hands and it was a considerable task for him since he was gritting his teeth and sweating like hell. though not taking away anything from ryu. that shite was impressive as hell.

i never said he'd destroy the world, darko. but i always pointed out that Jinpachi could have wrecked wiped out humanity. neither akuma nor bison can come even relatively close to it.

~Sado Actually Sado, he was lifting two boulders one in each hand. The reason he was so tired is cause he was doing it for a LONG time, as part of Oro's training. Jinpachi would have killed all humanity, true, but how can you say that Bison and Gouki couldn't when they never wanted to?

Guilty Gear

~Sado Ditto, and destroying the world was just another one of the devil's plan anyway. This is, of course, not taking the world out of existence but actually wrecking it as a hurricane would wreck a city. Any other way of destroying the world would simply mean he's more powerful than we think...Hell making hurricanes is just one of Jinpachi's abilities anyway not to mention he makes many covering the world in seconds.
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Actually Sado, he was lifting two boulders one in each hand. The reason he was so tired is cause he was doing it for a LONG time, as part of Oro's training. Jinpachi would have killed all humanity, true, but how can you say that Bison and Gouki couldn't when they never wanted to? Bison has no FEATS that support he can destroy the world without the most laughable plot device in games vs.; Even if Akuma could do it in the long run, Jinpachi can pull it off much faster seeing as how he can actually traverse the world far more quickly.

Violent2Dope
Gouki cannot do it as fast as Jinpachi cause he can fly dude, that does not mean Jinpachi is stronger.

Guilty Gear
I didn't actually say it implies he was stronger. Nonetheless I personally believe that Jinpachi in his last transformation is far more powerful than any version of Akuma, really, and there's little to no evidence confirming who out of the two is stronger when they're at their peak levels, anyway. That's why it's an opinion on my behalf.

Violent2Dope
I didn't actually say it implies he was stronger. Nonetheless I personally believe that Jinpachi in his last transformation is far more powerful than any version of Akuma, really, and there's little to no evidence confirming who out of the two is stronger when they're at their peak levels, anyway. That's why it's an opinion on my behalf. Exactly, opinion, not fact.big grin And we have no idea how much stronger he is in that form.

ThoraxeRMG
XD

Sado22
Gouki can't do it at all. there is not one thing supporting that he can do this, not in any version. same with Bison. gouki's greatest feat was sinking an island (not remotely close to destroying the world) and breaking the ayres rock in half with his strongest technique (again, not even close to wiping away humanity or whatever).
Bison's feat was being capable of destroying a city.......and even that after using the world for his power. again....not remotely close.

Jinpachi all the way in this one. if Gouki and Bison CAN do it, there is not even a remote hint to it since their strongest displays don't even compare.

see pic below. its definitely one boulder in both his hands.

~Sado

DesRayMan
Jinpachi did not destroy the world. He just killed all humans on it.

Violent2Dope
Gouki can't do it at all. there is not one thing supporting that he can do this, not in any version. same with Bison. gouki's greatest feat was sinking an island (not remotely close to destroying the world) and breaking the ayres rock in half with his strongest technique (again, not even close to wiping away humanity or whatever).
Bison's feat was being capable of destroying a city.......and even that after using the world for his power. again....not remotely close.

Jinpachi all the way in this one. if Gouki and Bison CAN do it, there is not even a remote hint to it since their strongest displays don't even compare.

see pic below. its definitely one boulder in both his hands.

~Sado Gouki sunk an island, split ayers rock, can survive the pressure of the bottom of the ocean, and kicked the shit out of a submarine while down there. He doesn't want to destroy the world, he has feats that back up his capability.

shin_remy
keep gouki jinpachi bison or WHATEVER out of this

Evil Ryu wins IMO 6/10

And Sado overrates Jinpachi and underrates Gouki and Bison or Ryu or whatever like always so ignore it smile

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by DesRayMan
Jinpachi did not destroy the world. He just killed all humans on it. He didn't do either canonically so that the series can continue. In his ending, the devil possessing him enacts its plan, which was:

1. Ending humanity.

2. Destroying the world.

Feel free to read my posts on this page that back up these capabilities.
Originally posted by shin_remy
keep gouki jinpachi bison or WHATEVER out of this

Evil Ryu wins IMO 6/10

And Sado overrates Jinpachi and underrates Gouki and Bison or Ryu or whatever like always so ignore it smile http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2006/46138-i-lold001.jpg

Last Fre3lancer
He speaks the truth.

Violent2Dope
What GG means by destroy the world is exterminate it's life and destroy the landscape over time.

Sado22
return of the SF fanboy. somethings just don't change. come on, remy, open your mouth. that's all it takes for the world to want to kick the crap out of you.

who? Jinpachi could "end all EXISTENCE" and "destroy everything" and all you need to do is look at Raven cutscenes, Lei wullong ending and Jinpachi's pre-boss-fight intro and his ending to know that he could. sinking an island is not even remotely close to threatening existence, pal. that too with his strongest move. heck his strongest move was kongoukokuretsuzan which he called the ultimate technique but only succeeded in splitting ayres rock in half. that is NOT destroying the world. that is not even close. and you know it. sinking and island and splitting a large rock in half and using that to say that akuma could wreck the world is the real bias and exaggeration, bud. stop being such a fanboy.

~Sado

Last Fre3lancer
ohhh...i thought you weren't coming back to KMC after DarkC tore you a new one? all it took for DarkC to turn on you was you opening your mouth for one second. man...times like these, it sucks being you.
and why did you come back? we all were happy with you gone. what happened emo SFboy, felt too lonely stuck in your room with just your SF themed sextoys?
GTFO, f@g.

~Sado

Stop playing God

Violent2Dope
ohhh...i thought you weren't coming back to KMC after DarkC tore you a new one? all it took for DarkC to turn on you was you opening your mouth for one second. man...times like these, it sucks being you.
and why did you come back? we all were happy with you gone. what happened emo SFboy, felt too lonely stuck in your room with just your SF themed sextoys?
GTFO, f@g.

who? Jinpachi could "end all EXISTENCE" and "destroy everything" and all you need to do is look at Raven cutscenes, Lei wullong ending and Jinpachi's pre-boss-fight intro and his ending to know that he could. sinking an island is not even remotely close to threatening existence, pal. that too with his strongest move. heck his strongest move was kongoukokuretsuzan which he called the ultimate technique but only succeeded in splitting ayres rock in half. that is NOT destroying the world. that is not even close. and you know it. sinking and island and splitting a large rock in half and using that to say that akuma could wreck the world is the real bias and exaggeration, bud. stop being such a fanboy.

~Sado Sado stop flaming Remy, and ending existence doesn't count as a feat for Jinpachi because IT NEVER HAPPENED! He can destroy the world over a period of time by killing it's inhabitants and destroying the landscape, but he can't end existence, he's not on Jedah level dude.

Sado22
already did. see my post, V2D. Bison never destroyed the city either. but everyone counts that as a FEAT. is this another we SF fans can assume and take would have been scenarios as feats but not other people. and what the hell? there is no way of knowing how long it would have taken jinpachi to do it. it could have been in an instant or it could have been over a gradual period of time. fact of the matter is...he could do it.

man you gotta problem with me or soemthing? i already said i wasn't being racist and you were getting bent about nothing...so find someone else to annoy. how about you contribute to the forum instead of holding grudges.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
already did. see my post, V2D. Bison never destroyed the city either. but everyone counts that as a FEAT. is this another we SF fans can assume and take would have been scenarios as feats but not other people. and what the hell? there is no way of knowing how long it would have taken jinpachi to do it. it could have been in an instant or it could have been over a gradual period of time. fact of the matter is...he could do it.

man you gotta problem with me or soemthing? i already said i wasn't being racist and you were getting bent about nothing...so find someone else to annoy. how about you contribute to the forum instead of holding grudges.

~Sado Sado, stop flaming FL. Bison can't destroy a city without his satellite, but if Pachi could really bust a planet one shot, how was he beaten by Jin? He could do it, I agree, but I also think that if Gouki desired it so could he.

Guilty Gear
Sado...when Last Fre3lancer said "He speaks the truth"...he was referring to me...

In addition to creating hurricanes that cover the world, Jinpachi has flames that he shoots out of his body as well. One of his appearances look pretty much like an enlarged version of Inferno from Soul Calibur II. The man's not even affected by fire for that matter. Also during the final stage scene in Tekken 5 you can see debri flying across the stage, and he wasn't fully awakened then.

In his ending you can see him literally ripping apart the ground as he's reaching his final form.

It's a double standard Sado. When your a Street Fighter that has fanboy dreams and speculated capabilities, they automatically count as feats for you. Not only that, they count as capabilities you can do completely and instantly. Amazingly ridiculous it is.

LOL @ Pachi, and Sado did not say "bust" or "one shot" anywhere in his post.

Sado22
i am not flaming him. i told him to stop holding grudges for things i never said. for some reason he thinks i'm being racist.
and....when did you become Peter Preacher any way?
as for Jinpachi. well for one, Jin isn't a normal human being. he is a hybrid of mishima, kazama and devil powers. mishimas are invincible as Hachi said himself and their endurance speaks for themselves. the kazama blood is a rival of devil powers and you combine THAt with devil powers and you get a very, very nasty combination: basically a three way hybrid with insane durability. to top this Jin is a master of three martial arts, kazama-ryu, advanced mishima ryu and kyokushin karate. stop making jinpachi losing to jin as lame as lame as ryu's justice shoryuken pis-plot-device jobbing garbage. ryu aint a hyrbid or superhuman. Jin is.
and i never said jinpachi is a planet buster. i said he could wipe out all existence just like it says in the game.
gouki hasn't come remotely clsoe. his strongest and ultimate technique was the kongoukokuretsuzan and that only broke ayres rock in half. how does that even equate to oneshoting the world, dope?

~Sado

Violent2Dope
He said for all we know he could destroy the world instantly, when he obviously can't.

Last Fre3lancer

~Sado

Well, you flame DSZ and Remy,especially Remy, which really dosen't help your internet tough guy act, from what I see, you telling Remy to get the **** out isn't going to get him out.

Guilty Gear
STOP...THIS...MADNESS.

Violent2Dope
i am not flaming him. i told him to stop holding grudges for things i never said. for some reason he thinks i'm being racist.
and....when did you become Peter Preacher any way?
as for Jinpachi. well for one, Jin isn't a normal human being. he is a hybrid of mishima, kazama and devil powers. mishimas are invincible as Hachi said himself and their endurance speaks for themselves. the kazama blood is a rival of devil powers and you combine THAt with devil powers and you get a very, very nasty combination: basically a three way hybrid with insane durability. to top this Jin is a master of three martial arts, kazama-ryu, advanced mishima ryu and kyokushin karate. stop making jinpachi losing to jin as lame as lame as ryu's justice shoryuken pis-plot-device jobbing garbage. ryu aint a hyrbid or superhuman. Jin is.
and i never said jinpachi is a planet buster. i said he could wipe out all existence just like it says in the game.
gouki hasn't come remotely clsoe. his strongest and ultimate technique was the kongoukokuretsuzan and that only broke ayres rock in half. how does that even equate to oneshoting the world, dope?

~Sado Too bad Jinpach can't one shot the world, ey Sado? Since when did Tekken become DBZ? Mishima's invincible? Lol, my ass. I guess that means we should stop using them in Game Vs. as anyone, even the likes of Pyron or KOSMOS, have no hope of beating them? Ryu not superhuman? So are you saying dodging bullets at point blank range and lifting a giant boulder above his head for a long period of time is somethin a normal human can do? Are you saying that if I try hard enough I can fire Hadoukens? Hell no, of course he's superhuman. Kazama's being the rival to the Devil Gene doesn't mean that they are as powerful as Devils, they are the rival of Devils because they can purify and revert people like Jin back to normal and shit. Wipe out all existence? You are aware that would mean he'd have to literally destroy all of the universe and if Tekken has a God kill him too right? Exactly, he is not capable of wiping out existence, only killing the world's inhabitants and wrecking it's landscape over a period of time, if he could one shot the world, Jin would have been cannon fodder to him. Also, didn't he break Ayers Rock while normal, not Shin?

Last Fre3lancer
I'm just saying. Hell, even V2D knows what's going on.

Sado22
is something wrong with your brain?
don't divert attention, dope. you know i was only pointing out that we don't know how long it would have taken him. besides, do you know he can't? how do you know he can't?
i never said he'd destroy the world instantaniously so stop putting words in my mouth.

i flamed Darko when he flames me or he starts getting personal. don't talk without knowing the whole score. and darko and i are actually friends who just happen to debate a lot. you'd be surprised how many pm's he's gotten from me and i from him.
as for Remy, don't go around acting like i started it. he started it. AND on top of all that........i edited the whole reply. are you blind?

~Sado

Violent2Dope
I know Jinpachi can't one shot the world because if he could Jin would of been as nothing to him.

Guilty Gear
I hope you're aware that when Jinpachi fought Jin he was nowhere close to his full power.

Last Fre3lancer
It might take a considerable amount of time. If the TK cast puts aside thier differences and band together, they can probably put him down, and if the Mishimas(excluding Hachi) go Devil, they will make Pachi work for the win.

Guilty Gear
LOL what battle are you talking about...this is E. Ryu vs. D. Jin...

Jinpachi has been killed before he was able to reach his final transformation and enact the devil's plan(s).

Violent2Dope
I hope you're aware that when Jinpachi fought Jin he was nowhere close to his full power. Even so, if at full power he could bust a planet, even at 1/20 of his power he would curbstomp Jin.

Sado22
what? you're not even making any sense.

calm down little girl. and how nice of you to ignore everything i said about their invincibilites and concentrate on just one thing which wasn't even my point. my point was the mishima's insane endurance. falling off cliffs as children and surviving, caught in explosions etc.

you missed my point. ryu can't rejuvenate from bullets in his HEAD does he?! he can't fly can he?! he can't turn a forest to barren wasteland with beams from his thrid eye does he?! he doesn't have claws does he?! he doesn't take down beasts like Ogre and Jinpachi with his barehands does he?!
that's what i mean by superhuman.

right and i'm sure Jun defeating Devil in one-to-one combat means nothing.

wiping out all existence was actually meant to be wiping out all existence on earth. Obviously. stop being such a baby and calm down.

shin akuma and akuma are the same thing. shin akuma is akuma without restraining himself. and while we're at it, no i'm pretty sure he was shin akuma.

just what are you smoking anyway, man. never seen you act like this before.

who are you talking to?

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Pleast stop using the word bust V2D. Also we don't know what happened between the fight with Jin and Jinpachi. For all we know Jin may have been Devil Jin during the fight and transformed back to normal when the cutscene showing Jinpachi dying occured, and it's a known fact that Kazama blood is considerably effective against the Devil Gene. This is why Jin's not considered on Jinpachi's level anyway.

Last Fre3lancer
I was talking to GG, thank you very much.

Sado22
jin is a beast bud. i've already put the whole break down of his power for you. don't downplay him so badly. he took down the bigger version of Ogre in Tekken Devil within mode who could literally tremble the whole earth with a powerup (source Cloud/xeno...ask him about it since your on anti-sado campain at the moment)

~Sado

Guilty Gear
HEY!

group

Last Fre3lancer
groupgroupgroup

Violent2Dope
what? you're not even making any sense.

calm down little girl. and how nice of you to ignore everything i said about their invincibilites and concentrate on just one thing which wasn't even my point. my point was the mishima's insane endurance. falling off cliffs as children and surviving, caught in explosions etc.

you missed my point. ryu can't rejuvenate from bullets in his HEAD does he?! he can't fly can he?! he can't turn a forest to barren wasteland with beams from his thrid eye does he?! he doesn't have claws does he?! he doesn't take down beasts like Ogre and Jinpachi with his barehands does he?!
that's what i mean by superhuman.

right and i'm sure Jun defeating Devil in one-to-one combat means nothing.

wiping out all existence was actually meant to be wiping out all existence on earth. Obviously. stop being such a baby and calm down.

shin akuma and akuma are the same thing. shin akuma is akuma without restraining himself. and while we're at it, no i'm pretty sure he was shin akuma.

just what are you smoking anyway, man. never seen you act like this before.

who are you talking to?

~Sado 1. I'm saying when did Tekken fighters turn into world levelers?

2. Actually, saying their endurance is hereditary is just stupid, when Kazuya was sent down the volcano by his dad, he would have died if it were not for Devil, the only non-Devil Mishima who shows great endurance is Hach.

3. That was not what you said, you said he was not superhuman, when he clearly is. With his hadoukens(which take less time to fire than the Devil's beams) he could level a forest in a few shots and blew holes through skyscapers(that was also young Ryu). He fought Gouki to a standstill, and beating Jinpachi and Ogre is debatable, tho I will not argue with you on this, make a thread about it.

4. Now you missed my point, also, fighting skills are not genetic, as shown by how Kazuya was a weak pussy before the volcano incident. My point is that Devils are naturally stronger than Kazamas, it's the Kazama purifying power they fear.

5. You take the term "wiping out all of existence" too seriously. They only meant he would kill the world's inhabitants and wreck the landscape over a period of time, not make the planet go boom.

6. Shin Gouki and normal Gouki are the same person, I'm aware of this, only Shin uses his full power. If you could provide proof to prove it was Shin, I shall concede this argument, and also, at what point in SF did this event take place? Also, I personally think his island busting feat was more impressive.

7. I'm fine, it's just a debate.hug

Violent2Dope
jin is a beast bud. i've already put the whole break down of his power for you. don't downplay him so badly. he took down the bigger version of Ogre in Tekken Devil within mode who could literally tremble the whole earth with a powerup (source Cloud/xeno...ask him about it since your on anti-sado campain at the moment)

~Sado Is Devil Within even canon?

Guilty Gear
We don't know yet, but it being noncanon does not forbid it from being used in threads where it's allowed.

Last Fre3lancer
The Devil Within Story is canon, it takes place within the two months of Tekken 4 and Tekken 5.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
The Devil Within Story is canon, it takes place within the two months of Tekken 4 and Tekken 5. Proof?

Last Fre3lancer
Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_5#Tekken_5:_Dark_Resurrection

Violent2Dope
Here: Here what?

Last Fre3lancer
Look at the edit.

Guilty Gear
1. I'm saying when did Tekken fighters turn into world levelers?

2. Actually, saying their endurance is hereditary is just stupid, when Kazuya was sent down the volcano by his dad, he would have died if it were not for Devil, the only non-Devil Mishima who shows great endurance is Hach.

3. That was not what you said, you said he was not superhuman, when he clearly is. With his hadoukens(which take less time to fire than the Devil's beams) he could level a forest in a few shots and blew holes through skyscapers(that was also young Ryu). He fought Gouki to a standstill, and beating Jinpachi and Ogre is debatable, tho I will not argue with you on this, make a thread about it.

4. Now you missed my point, also, fighting skills are not genetic, as shown by how Kazuya was a weak pussy before the volcano incident. My point is that Devils are naturally stronger than Kazamas, it's the Kazama purifying power they fear.

5. You take the term "wiping out all of existence" too seriously. They only meant he would kill the world's inhabitants and wreck the landscape over a period of time, not make the planet go boom.

6. Shin Gouki and normal Gouki are the same person, I'm aware of this, only Shin uses his full power. If you could provide proof to prove it was Shin, I shall concede this argument, and also, at what point in SF did this event take place? Also, I personally think his island busting feat was more impressive.

7. I'm fine, it's just a debate.hug No one's claiming someone from Tekken is a world-leveler, if you mean it literally and if they can do it in a matter of seconds...but Jinpachi, Devil Within Ogre, and especially T5 Ending Devil Jin can destroy the world in a matter of days or less.

The Mishima bloodline is cursed...and while Heihachi is THE only non-devil Mishima that has shown great durability on his own, Jin and Kazuya would pwn him with their devilish powers. This is the kind of power that it takes to actually put Heihachi down. JACKs self-destructing and KOing him for weeks is a result of having been KO'd a minute before by half-devil Jin.

I agree Ryu is much more than an average human...and I'd bet that he can destroy a forest AS Evil Ryu, not Ryu, as the type of Hadoukens that took to wreck that building from the Alpha movie was done by Evil Ryu. No way in hell do those take less time than DJ's beams, It literally took Ryu at least 10-13 seconds to charge that building-wrecking Hadouken. A Hadouken in-game is something else. Jin's beam took 1-2 seconds to fire in the T6 extended trailer and sliced a skyscraper with little effort. So...what the hell. A Ryu vs. Jinpachi thread was made and was thought to be a spite thread against Ryu.

I don't think Kazuya used any of Devil's power in the first tournament to put down Heihachi as he was only Devil in Tekken 2. Also considering the Alpha movie's being used all the time how 'bout we use the Tekken animated movie as a reference. Kazuya in that movie was strong enough to rip apart 10 foot dinosaurs and punch their eyes out, as normal Kazuya by the way.

No one's claiming he can make the planet go boom FFS. Stop saying that please.

...How did Akuma get into this?

Last Fre3lancer
The constant references to Akuma which has no revelance to the thread is how Akuma got into this. Every thread that resembles this one always has to bombarded by references to Akuma.

Violent2Dope
No one's claiming someone from Tekken is a world-leveler, if you mean it literally and if they can do it in a matter of seconds...but Jinpachi, Devil Within Ogre, and especially T5 Ending Devil Jin can destroy the world in a matter of days or less.

The Mishima bloodline is cursed...and while Heihachi is THE only non-devil Mishima that has shown great durability on his own, Jin and Kazuya would pwn him with their devilish powers. This is the kind of power that it takes to actually put Heihachi down. JACKs self-destructing and KOing him for weeks is a result of having been KO'd a minute before by half-devil Jin.

I agree Ryu is much more than an average human...and I'd bet that he can destroy a forest AS Evil Ryu, not Ryu, as the type of Hadoukens that took to wreck that building from the Alpha movie was done by Evil Ryu. No way in hell do those take less time than DJ's beams, It literally took Ryu at least 10-13 seconds to charge that building-wrecking Hadouken. A Hadouken in-game is something else. Jin's beam took 1-2 to seconds to fire in the T6 extended trailer and sliced a skyscraper with little effort. So...what the hell. A Ryu vs. Jinpachi thread was made and was thought to be a spite thread against Ryu.

I don't think Kazuya used any of Devil's power in the first tournament to put down Heihachi...though I could be wrong. Also considering the Alpha movie's being used all the time how 'bout we use the Tekken animated movie as a reference. Kazuya in that movie was strong enough to rip apart 10 foot dinosaurs and punch their eyes out.

No one's claiming he can make the planet go boom FFS. Stop saying that please.

...How did Akuma get into this? Sado did, read his posts. Devil Within's canonicity is still unknown(your link didn't even mention it FL), so I don't like using it. Days? How fast do you think Jinpachi is dude? The only power that can put Hachi down? That's an overstatement, the likes of Gouki(I don't even need to go into DS) can take out Hachi. The skyscaper destroying feat was Alpha Ryu powerwise, after Oro's training he's much stronger than he ever was evil. The SF Alpha movie was stated to show the powers of the characters at the time Alpha took place. No idea how Gouki got into this.

Last Fre3lancer
It wasn't mentioned? They must've edited it. I remember it saying it takes place in that timeframe. And Gouki got into this since people are making too many references to him which has no revelance to the thread whatsoever.

Guilty Gear
Sado did, read his posts. Devil Within's canonicity is still unknown(your link didn't even mention it FL), so I don't like using it. Days? How fast do you think Jinpachi is dude? The only power that can put Hachi down? That's an overstatement, the likes of Gouki(I don't even need to go into DS) can take out Hachi. The skyscaper destroying feat was Alpha Ryu powerwise, after Oro's training he's much stronger than he ever was evil. The SF Alpha movie was stated to show the powers of the characters at the time Alpha took place. No idea how Gouki got into this. No, he did not. He said it isn't known how long it would take. As I already said, WHETHER OR NOT DW is canon, it is still allowed in the forum if a thread starter allows it to be discussed, and I never gave a link to try to prove it was canon. Alright, I was estimating how long it would take them to do that, however, Devil Within Ogre has shaken the planet during a moment in Devil Within. Jinpachi has been seen doing just that in his ending right before he blasted off, and Devil Jin in his T5 ending released an energy burst that annihilated everything around him...those are very impressive capabilities. Neither did I way it was the only power that can take him down. I said that is the kind of power, as in the level of power, that it takes to put down Heihachi. Once again, it took Evil Ryu to wreck the building. Watch the 4th part of the Street Fighter Alpha movie on youtube. Please prove that after Oro's training Ryu was much more powerful than he was as Evil Ryu in the movie.

Violent2Dope
No, he did not. He said it isn't known how long it would take. As I already said, WHETHER OR NOT DW is canon, it is still allowed in the forum if a thread starter allows it to be discussed, and I never gave a link to try to prove it was canon. Alright, I was estimating how long it would take them to do that, however, Devil Within Ogre has shaken the planet during a moment in Devil Within. Jinpachi has been seen doing just that in his ending right before he blasted off, and Devil Jin in his T5 ending released an energy burst that annihilated everything around him...those are very impressive capabilities. Neither did I way it was the only power that can take him down. I said that is the kind of power, as in the level of power, that it takes to put down Heihachi. Once again, it took Evil Ryu to wreck the building. Watch the 4th part of the Street Fighter Alpha movie on youtube. Please prove that after Oro's training Ryu was much more powerful than he was as Evil Ryu in the movie. Did the thread starter allow it? Did DW Ogre shake the whole planet, or just the earth(the ground around him)? Jinpachi only shook the earth around him, not the whole friggin planet. DJ with Jinpachi's power is DEFINATELY not canon, and would be too overpowered for words. After Oro's training, Ryu is 50 years old, has fought more than 1,000 opponents, and was trained by someone who is second only to Gouki himself.

Sado22
but i never said he'd one shot the world, dude.

kaz was around 8 or less when hachi tossed him off the cliff. the cliff was so tall that when we see it in T5 Xiao ending we can't even see the bottom of it. that's a hugeass cliff to fall off from. but kaz got up and started climbing back up. he was climbing it when he was about to die...that is when Devil made the deal with him. the insane endurance is:
-not dying when falling into bottomless ravine as a CHILD
-climbing back up while having his test torn open with the fall
then we have Jinpachi who was locked in the basement of honmaru for aorund 50 years while holding up a huge boulder. that's pretty impressive too considering that people tend to swoon over ryu holding one boulder....and i'm pretty sure he wasn't holding it for 50 years.

and i explained in which light i meant it. also he never fought gouki to a standstill. about the only time ryu and gouki fought was in SFA2 in which it was probably a massive curbstomp for Akuma. hte outcome isn't known but if take it logically Akuma probably curbstomped his keister. as for the building wrecking well it wasn't normal ryu but evil ryu.
beating jinpachi isn't debatable. jinpachi held a boulder for 50 years in his HUMAN form while imprisoned, is capable of ending existence on the planet can teleport and has claws that can literally rip at the flesh...not to mention he can suck the life out of you and power himself up. there is jsut too much difference in powerlevel.

a little correction here dude. kazuya was a mishima ryu prodigy evne as a child. hachi considered him "weak" because he was kind and gentle and was getting too much of a loving treatment from Jinpachi. all canon. heck he was black belt in mishima ryu by the age of 8....when he was thrown off a cliff.

perhaps...but as Xeno pointed out. look what he said.

i found the pics and he was normal akuma....but i'm pretty sure he was on "Shin" mode since he is on that level when he practices. we both know that much.

cool. sorry for any apparent flaming on my behalf. i didnt intend to.
*refuses to post gayass hug smilies* mad

~Sado

Sam Z
lol^

Oh and Devil Jin wins, and "devil within" is canon.
My two cents...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sam Z
lol^

Oh and Devil Jin wins, and "devil within" is canon.
My two cents... Seriously, do you have any proof that it is?

Guilty Gear
Did the thread starter allow it? Did DW Ogre shake the whole planet, or just the earth(the ground around him)? Jinpachi only shook the earth around him, not the whole friggin planet. DJ with Jinpachi's power is DEFINATELY not canon, and would be too overpowered for words. After Oro's training, Ryu is 50 years old, has fought more than 1,000 opponents, and was trained by someone who is second only to Gouki himself. I'm saying, it's allowed in threads where it's allowed...this thread doesn't involve DW, and even if it did, it wouldn't make DJ any more powerful. All of his moves and powers are also in Tekken 5..

It mentions that he shook the Earth and refers to the same "Earth" as the world itself. It mentions it twice in the 5th prologue of DW.

You don't know that do you? At least what we can confirm is that he shook that whole landscape in the background and quite effectively as well. Also, Jinpachi is THE most powerful Tekken character. Something Ogre has done can without a doubt be replicated by Jinpachi. T5 Ending DJ, once again, does not have to be canon in order to be valid - the rule the explains this is canon and noncanon characters are allowed if the thread starter says so. I'm not saying it's allowed here. I'm just pointing out that fact...

I'm not going to believe that normal Ryu who hasn't feats to back up the claim that he's stronger than Evil Ryu, is more powerful than E. Ryu.
*refuses to post gayass hug smilies* mad

~Sado tighthug

ThoraxeRMG
Devil within is ambiguous, Namco haven't stated is it canon or not.

Violent2Dope
I'm saying, it's allowed in threads where it's allowed...this thread doesn't involve DW, and even if it did, it wouldn't make DJ any more powerful. All of his moves and powers are also in Tekken 5..

It mentions that he shook the Earth and refers to the same "Earth" as the world itself. It mentions it twice in the 5th prologue of DW.

You don't know that do you? At least what we can confirm is that he shook that whole landscape in the background and quite effectively as well. Also, Jinpachi is THE most powerful Tekken character. Something Ogre has done can without a doubt be replicated by Jinpachi. T5 Ending DJ, once again, does not have to be canon in order to be valid - the rule the explains this is canon and noncanon characters are allowed if the thread starter says so. I'm not saying it's allowed here. I'm just pointing out that fact...

I'm not going to believe that normal Ryu who hasn't feats to back up the claim that he's stronger than Evil Ryu, is more powerful than E. Ryu.
Really tho, if he shook the whole planet, people would be dying from Earthquakes and buildings would be toppling over. And just because Jinpachi is stronger does not mean he can replicate everything TO can do, but I agree that as far as fighting games go, the endings can be used to judge abilities.

Guilty Gear
...There were no buildings or people to see in the Final Stage. Even Asuka pointed that out when she was calling for help when she saw Jin unconscious on the floor.

Alright, though Jinpachi did shake the landscape in the background with a power-up. That's quite impressive and not to mention he was still in the process of reaching his final transformation, as his ending describes it.

Sam Z
Seriously, do you have any proof that it is?

I don't see what kind of proof is needed other than statement in the game that these events take place after the explosion in hon-maru...

Nikkolas
DBZ says otherwise.

Nikkolas
What is this about Jinpachi holding up a big boulder? Where is that shown or stated?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nikkolas
DBZ says otherwise. Actually, in DBZ rocks levitate off the ground, water follows their auras and shit like that, hell sometimes powering up will leave a big ass crater.

Nikkolas
I know but you said such things would cause earthquakes and kill people.

We never saw anyone die from a character powering up, despite teh fact the planet was usually shaking and lightning was going everywhere.

Violent2Dope
I know but you said such things would cause earthquakes and kill people.

We never saw anyone die from a character powering up, despite teh fact the planet was usually shaking and lightning was going everywhere. Only the earth around them was shaking, they never shook the whole f*cking planet.

Nikkolas
If you say so.

Also, I looked at the Jinpachi vs. Ryu thread.

Results:

Votes for Ryu Victory
I think Ryu takes it.

Ryu wins

Ryu wins

Ryu wins.

Votes for Jinpachi Victory
Jinpachi in a massive curbstomp.

Jinpachi all the way.

Last Fre3lancer
What does that have to say?

Nikkolas
It says that Guilty Gear is a liar.

EVIDENCE disagrees.

Guilty Gear
Wow...you seriously need to chill.

Votes mean jack shit nowadays. You have more people saying in one thread that Goku would beat Superman. Does that mean everyone who voted for Superman are liars? Terrible logic on your part.

Last Fre3lancer
And it was thought to be spite against Ryu, but Ryu can hold up, if not, beat Jinpachi.

Nikkolas
Uh, genius, this is what YOU said

"A Ryu vs. Jinpachi thread was made and was thought to be a spite thread against Ryu."

You were USING votes as part of your case and now that you were PROVEN wrong, votes no longer matter at all.

Amazing.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sam Z
I don't see what kind of proof is needed other than statement in the game that these events take place after the explosion in hon-maru... Just as Heihachi was attacked, someone raided one of the Mishima Zaibatsu labs.

However, the world never found out about that raid.

After the Tournament, Jin searched for a way to rid himself of the devil gene.

Then he heard his mother was alive.

Jin learned of a certain foreign laboratory and headed straight for it.

The closer he got, the harder it was to control the devil. He let down his guard and was ambushed by a squadron of JACKs.

The JACKs overpowered Jin and he passed out. Then the black wings came out...

At this point, Jin hadn't realized what awoke when the devil came out.

Taken from the FAQ: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/920588/35670

I think that proves you right.
What is this about Jinpachi holding up a big boulder? Where is that shown or stated? fsaUC5fU_6w
Uh, genius, this is what YOU said

"A Ryu vs. Jinpachi thread was made and was thought to be a spite thread against Ryu."

You were USING votes as part of your case and now that you were PROVEN wrong, votes no longer matter at all.

Amazing. Idiot, did I say that it was thought by everyone? Not at all.

Only thing amazing is your ability to make bullshit assumptions.

Sado22
dude...buildings only collapse when the earthquake is pretty damn strong. i've been living in various countries and have been in AT LEAST twenty earthquakes. normally, a building or a house doesn't collapse unless or until the earthquake is well over 5 on the scale.
all jinpachi and true ogre did was shake the earth......doesn't mean they were creating tsunamis and collapsing buildings the world over.
what the hell is wrong you people?
oh and they were just powering up. true ogre powered up when he, according to cRoudO, did that and Jinpachi was FAR from his final transformation. that ought to be kept in mind.

dude...votes don't mean shit. most people here didn't even know Jinpachi was threatening existence till i proved it with links and videos. heck, YOU didnt know about the boulder thing despite it being posted on various video sites like two years ago. post a thread right now that says Ryu vs God, and most likely ryu will win too. especially if shinremy and remulus are around.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Same evidence that DW Ogre did that is in the same FAQ I posted, near the bottom of the page.

Nikkolas
The amazing thing here is your BS. You clearly referenced that thread If it was just your opinion, you wouldn't say it was "thought to be a spite thread." Or are you saying that it was YOu thought it was a spite thread? 'cause if that's what you meant, you can't express yourself very well.

Last Fre3lancer
Um, the thing about Ryu v.s. God, those who say Ryu are jackholes.

Nikkolas
And your proof about the boulder is from a trailer? You can't even show an instance in the canon game such a thing is shown or stated?

Guilty Gear
The amazing thing here is your BS. You clearly referenced that thread If it was just your opinion, you wouldn't say it was "thought to be a spite thread." Or are you saying that it was YOu thought it was a spite thread? 'cause if that's what you meant, you can't express yourself very well. Lol, you're saying that I'm BSing and then asking me if it was just my opinion...haha.

And no, it wasn't just my opinion. I think Sado and Freelancer also believe the same thing.
And your proof about the boulder is from a trailer? You can't even show an instance in the canon game such a thing is shown or stated? That part was canon you silly goose.

Last Fre3lancer
I belive the same thing.

Guilty Gear
I'm not surprised..

Nikkolas
And yet, all the smart posters said Jinpachi lost.

Victory for the majority.

Guilty Gear
Which is like saying in one thread that all the smart people said Goku would kill Superman, and all the Superman supporters were dumbshits.

Exactly why votes mean absolute crap.

Nikkolas
If it's any consolation, I say Devil Jin wins this.

But you overrate Jinpachi like all Hell.

Last Fre3lancer
Hold on, was it the Ryu v.s. Jinpachi thread I made?

Guilty Gear
Hold on, was it the Ryu v.s. Jinpachi thread I made? LOL, yes. shock
If it's any consolation, I say Devil Jin wins this.

But you overrate Jinpachi like all Hell. Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Or maybe you're a ****ing Gouki fanboy.

That's okay. Meet your new best friend: Shin_Remy.

He will make you happy. haermm

Last Fre3lancer
LOL, yes. shock
haermm

I didn't even know some or half of the references going on here were based on that thread. And that is the result of when you put an SF character against a Tekken character. This Bullshit.....

Nikkolas
And maybe you're a ****ing Tekken fanboy, GG.

When you blow Ogre or Jinpachi so much that you think heitheris anywhere near Akuma, you're seriously deluded.

Also, SBP also commented Ryu beats Jinpachi. So...I tend to think he'd agree with my assessment that Akuma beats the foo' doubly-hard.

Guilty Gear
Sounds really funny coming from you. haermm

I don't bs about anything, bud. All that I've stated were clear and proven FACTS about Jinpachi and Ogre. Deal with it, get over it.

Did I argue that he didn't say that? No. I'm just pointing out that I'm not the only one who thinks you want to ride Akuma in bed.

Nikkolas
"Jinpachi can incinerate people."

"Jinpachi shook the planet."

-Neither- are FACTS whatsoever.

You also insist on using DW, which you can't prove is canon or not.

It's better than Jinpachi's long purple hairy penis which you quite obviously want to suck dry and help relieve those years of sexual tension in his old body.

Guilty Gear
"Jinpachi can incinerate people."

"Jinpachi shook the planet."

-Neither- are FACTS whatsoever.

You also insist on using DW, which you can't prove is canon or not.

It's better than Jinpachi's long purple hairy penis which you quite obviously want to suck dry and help relieve those years of sexual tension in his old body. Those "FACTS" can be used in this forum, bud, whether they're canon or not.

Though if you don't allow them, then forget I brought them up.

At least you didn't deny that you want to f*** Akuma in the ass. Oh, and I like girls smile. Girls who look as sexy as this: http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/MEB.jpg

ThoraxeRMG
Gear, again I should report you for that useless image.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>