Optimus Prime and Bumble bee vs Megatron and Barricade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
All out fight in the city that was in the movie. No people around- the city is completely deserted.

Scythe
Uhh, give us more info man.

braz
confused

Uhm. The new Transformers movie? All have their standard weapons? No human soldiers around to interfere..?

CIS
ahh thats easy maegatron and barricade well maybe megatron because megatron can kill optimus and bumblebee can kill barricade but then megatron kile the bee man

braz
Yeah, but I think Optimus Prime would fair better against Megatron with no innocent people around.

Sadako of Girth
Especially if Megatron isn't accidently killed by a boy with a rubiks cube. stick out tongue

braz
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Especially if Megatron isn't accidently killed by a boy with a rubiks cube. stick out tongue

Rubiks cube u say? shock

No. That was the Cube 13 (as Optimus Prime would say)

Sadako of Girth
Yep. The original Rubik prototype. shifty

The commercial releases were dumbed down for mass production.

There wasnt any 'mass shifting' allowed, by Bay's decree, you see.... stick out tongue

braz
Yeah, thats one bigass rubix cube. eek! and a normal 1's not exactly on exact scale as the one was in the movie. the smaller cubes in proportion to the whole cube itself was alot smaller. wink

Scythe
All these Autobot/Decepticon battles are all always one sided anyways. Good always triumphs over evil.

Sadako of Girth
In the Cartoon and the new movie, for sure.

Scythe
Oh? You mean to tell me there's been times when the Decepticons have prevailed?

Darth Macabre
Megatron would be the only one left standing.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh? You mean to tell me there's been times when the Decepticons have prevailed?

Yup. Issue 4 or the US run of comics was the first time.....

The cartoon was more kiddyfied and the outcomes were naturally, more basic good wins and evil loses type stuff.

Scythe
I have re-introduce myself to TF comics.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. For that is where the good shit was. smile

Seriously, Macabre...? stick out tongue
G1 comic Megatron, maybe, but 'Bayatron' is a total wuss who after a few hot bullets up the jacksy from the humans, couldn't even squash a human right in front of him, literally, to save his life...

In a movie with a stupid or compromised plot writers, as we had this time, even the toughest of villians will be undone by even the most random plot device for "Polished hollywood mass appeal friendly dumb happy ending where the American humans will/must win every time"(TM).

Can't we get the team behind "NARC" in there this time....?
THEN you'd see the dark "Megs victory ending" that we all crave.. stick out tongue
Ray Liotta would make a good human liason for Megatron. big grin

Faith27
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

So this thread is not about Transformers 2....

Darth Martin
Decepticons win if were talking bout the movies. Megatron>Prime in a fight but Barricade is much more versatile than Bee. Bee is a car and Barricade's a tank.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Faith27
So this thread is not about Transformers 2....

Nah. Just versus thread.

Sleepy bones 94
well if it was in the movie prime and bee would win, of corse,but if it were not in the movie but for real megatron and barricade would WIPE THE FLOOR with prime and bee no doubt about it. big grin

Sadako of Girth
Yep without Sam around, in the movie universe, the xmas tree also known as Megatron and Barricade would win all the way, and then randomly trip over a pair of daisies, killing themselves because the sponsors wanted it that way..

In old comic rules, Barricade wouldn't be there, and Bumblebee would be smaller and not much help to Prime.
And THAT Megatron has the Fusion Cannon, is nearly impervious, (to TF attacks, let alone puny Humans) and intelligent and malevolent as he is insane.

In the old Cartoon, again Barricade wouldn't be there, Bumblebee would now be the size of Spike nearly, and Prime'd beat Megatron, and just let him go fly off, swearing revenge, to fight another day a stupid amount of times.

Rajendra
Optimus prime because bumble bee looks too weak on the movie.

Scythe
This representation is actually stronger than the rest in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.