Heihachi Mishima vs Gen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Hong Kong, some 40 years earlier...

A younger Heihachi Mishima (who is a dead ringer for a younger Sonny Chiba) is fighting against a man around his age.

Dressed in black robes, Gen (who looks a lot like Chow Yun-Fat with a goatee) takes on the arrogant Japanese man as his father, Jinpachi Mishima, watches.

The fight was brutal, to say the least. Heihachi thought he had the upper hand, until Gen showed off his new move - the Zan'ei. Heihachi falls to the move. Since that day, he has been planing on getting even.

Forty years passed. Heihachi Mishima - now the Mishima Financial Empire boss - returns to Hong Kong. Through his Hong Kong office, he knows that Gen is alive.

He also knows that he runs the Genhanten Restaurant along with his two wards/students, Yun and Yang who works at the restaurant. He sends one of his Tekken Force members to the restaurant with a message:

You know what I want, Gen. I've been waiting forty years for this.

After Gen is told where the location of the fight is to be at, Gen heads there alone.

The location of the fight is at an abandoned mountain temple. As Gen enters, he sees the worn black gi and knows who it is.

Gen has his hands inside his robes. "Heihachi Mishima."

Heihachi stands up and turns around. "Gen. I thought you were dead from illness."

Gen grunts. "As you can see, those rumors were false. I am still in top form. And judging by your appearance, I would say the same to you."

"I'm glad you're not dead, old man," Heihachi replies as he and Gen began to circle. "You would have robbed me of my rematch."

That would have been such a travesty for you, wouldn't it?" Gen asked as he ran one hand through his beard. He then went into his Crane stance. "Very well. I will amuse you once again, Mishima."

Heihachi thrusts out his chest, arms spread as lightning danced and coursed around his body. "This time, I will not lose to you!"

DesRayMan
Gen is fast enough to pull of some assasination moves before Heihachi can hit him.

Guilty Gear
I doubt those "assassination" moves will work against someone who took the Honmaru explosion without even getting wounded.

Heihachi breaks Gen in half.

DesRayMan
But Heihachi survived the explosion due to his toughness. Pressure points pierces toughness. If Gen attacked Heihachi or a Magikarp with his assasination moves, it would deal the same damage due to it being pressure pointing. And Gen is fast enough to do it.

Guilty Gear
What speed feats does Gen have that would lead me to think he can pull off his moves successfully?

And I don't see how someone who takes friggin devil beams would fall against Gen's moves. Seems as if the Gen hype is far from being gone.
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Heihachi breaks Gen in half.

DesRayMan

Guilty Gear
I hope you're not using gameplay mechanics to prove that Gen's as fast as you make him out to be.

Actually it does matter. You're acting as if Heihachi's some ordinary man for Gen's moves to even work on him as they do or have on others. Tell me of a person with Heihachi's durability and stamina Gen's moves worked on. Saying his toughness doesn't matter because he's up against "pressure pointing" is ridiculous to say the least.

DesRayMan
I hope you're not using gameplay mechanics to prove that Gen's as fast as you make him out to be.

Actually it does matter. You're acting as if Heihachi's some ordinary man for Gen's moves to even work on him as they do or have on others. Tell me of a person with Heihachi's durability and stamina Gen's moves worked on. Saying his toughness doesn't matter because he's up against "pressure pointing" is ridiculous to say the least.

Gen once defeated Akuma via pressure pointing. And it is sure as hell that no matter how long ago that was, Akuma was, is and will always be a lot tougher than Heihachi.

Guilty Gear
When, has Gen defeated Akuma via pressure pointing? Also tell me a better durability feat of Akuma since I don't recall him taking anything greater than an explosion that destroyed an entire underground foundation and send someone who was durable enough to take it, MILES away and above clouds at the same time.

DesRayMan

Guilty Gear
No, lol, it doesn't. You have Super Saiyans who can one-shot planets to oblivion yet can't withstand the heat of lava. Strength does not equal durability dude, and he sank an island with a technique that allows him to channel all of his ki into one hand. Just about every source on the internet that describes the technique and how he finished off his island proves me right. Also if I'm not mistaken the technique allows his ki to spread throughout the foundation of the object thereby allowing him to destroy it...

I could care less what Akuma says. I can't believe you're using that to prove Gen's moves would work on Heihachi. Also keep in mind that you haven't given me a greater durability feat for Akuma that surpasses Heihachi's.

colonelf40
Heihachi wins 9/10 coz i dont buy Gen's bullsh!t!

Guilty Gear
I lol'd.

Mishima wins...

DesRayMan
No, lol, it doesn't. You have Super Saiyans who can one-shot planets to oblivion yet can't withstand the heat of lava. Strength does not equal durability dude, and he sank an island with a technique that allows him to channel all of his ki into one hand. Just about every source on the internet that describes the technique and how he finished off his island proves me right. Also if I'm not mistaken the technique allows his ki to spread throughout the foundation of the object thereby allowing him to destroy it...

I could care less what Akuma says. I can't believe you're using that to prove Gen's moves would work on Heihachi. Also keep in mind that you haven't given me a greater durability feat for Akuma that surpasses Heihachi's.

But you dont see Super Sayans destroying planets with their fists

Guilty Gear
So, you're trying to tell me since Akuma can destroy an island he's as durable as an island?

To be honest that's like saying since Feng Wei can shatter a mountain in his T5 ending it implies that he's as durable as a mountain as well, which, is bad logic considering one's strength cannot determine one's durability. Also like I said it's a technique where he channels his ki into his hand...Saiyans can also do that so you know. Goku's Dragon Fist is a prime example of such a technique.

Also that's like saying since someone can bend metal, there muscle and bones are harder to bend than metal...

DesRayMan
So, you're trying to tell me since Akuma can destroy an island he's as durable as an island?

To be honest that's like saying since Feng Wei can shatter a mountain in his T5 ending it implies that he's as durable as a mountain as well, which, is bad logic considering one's strength cannot determine one's durability. Also like I said it's a technique where he channels his ki into his hand...Saiyans can also do that so you know. Goku's Dragon Fist is a prime example of such a technique.

Also that's like saying since someone can bend metal, there muscle and bones are harder to bend than metal...

Have i sayed that they are as durable as the objects they can shatter?
No. But Akuma didnt broke his hand while smashing that island, and if his hand didnt get crushed upon impact, he HAS to be extremely durable.

Guilty Gear
I didn't say you said that, hence why I asked if you're trying to tell me that.

Dude, Ayane destroyed a bridge connecting 3 huge skyscrapers and demolished at least one of those buildings as seen in one of the character's endings. She is NOT anywhere close to as durable as that which she destroyed as she gets cut by bullets. That's one example that refutes the strength + ki (because of the certain technique Akuma used) speaks of durability statement. Lol, I could use that logic in the E Ryu vs DJ thread to say that since DJ destroyed an entire forest he's durable enough to take a blast that would level that entire forest without falling.

DesRayMan
I didn't say you said that, hence why I asked if you're trying to tell me that.

Dude, Ayane destroyed a bridge connecting 3 huge skyscrapers and demolished at least one of those buildings as seen in one of the character's endings. She is NOT anywhere close to as durable as that which she destroyed as she gets cut by bullets. That's one example that refutes the strength + ki (because of the certain technique Akuma used) speaks of durability statement. Lol, I could use that logic in the E Ryu vs DJ thread to say that since DJ destroyed an entire forest he's durable enough to take a blast that would level that entire forest without falling.

Please, understand that special attacks and brute strenght is not the same. DJ destroyed a forest with magical powers, not with his muscles. And Akuma never said that he used such a technique. That makes it clear that he didnt.

But do you try to prove that Heihachi is tougher than Akuma?

Dude, you are an okay debator and so, but you seem fanboyish. I dont understand... Do you think your characters look less cool if they lose a fight against a superior opponent? Because they dont. And especially not on a internet board. My favourite charcater form DBZ is Hercule, and he cant fight. Me favouritecharacter from Tekken is Kazuya and i know that Jin owns him.
I dont even like Street Figther better than Tekken, i just say who i think wins based on feats and logic.

Guilty Gear
Akuma does not have to say that he used it. What the hell...also I think it's common knowledge to most SF fans that Akuma used that technique to wreck his island. Saying otherwise is no more than being in denial about it. DJ's "magical powers" is his telekinetic force. Akuma used his damn ki to destroy his island. No matter how strong you are you're not going to be able to punch an island floating in the middle of nowhere and destroy the entire damn thing. Your fist would just go through it as expected. Akuma's TECHNIQUE allows him to spread his ki throughout the base of the island. What's so obvious that you just do not get?

I'm saying Heihachi has SHOWN better durability feats than Akuma, hence why I asked you to give me a durability feat for Akuma GREATER than surviving the Honmaru explosion, not speculation and bs.

Thanks for calling me a good debator. I admit that I'm biased...but when it comes to the truth (not opinions on who'd beat others) but things that have happened storywise in debates, I don't deny anything, and that is why I'm saying Akuma did not just use a mere punch to destroy his island. I can understand splitting a mountain due to immense strength, but wrecking a piece of land while causing eruptions on it is DEFINITELY not simply a result of that strength.

DesRayMan
Akuma does not have to say that he used it. What the hell...also I think it's common knowledge to most SF fans that Akuma used that technique to wreck his island. Saying otherwise is no more than being in denial about it. DJ's "magical powers" is his telekinetic force. Akuma used his damn ki to destroy his island. No matter how strong you are you're not going to be able to punch a huge rock floating in the middle of nowhere and destroy the entire damn thing. Your fist would just go through it as expected. Akuma's TECHNIQUE allows him to spread his ki throughout the base of the island. What's so obvious that you just do not get?

I'm saying Heihachi has SHOWN better durability feats than Akuma, hence why I asked you to give me a durability feat for Akuma GREATER than surviving the Honmaru explosion, not speculation and bs.

Thanks for calling me a good debator. I admit that I'm biased...but when it comes to the truth (not opinions on who'd beat others) but things that have happened storywise in debates, I don't deny anything, and that is why I'm saying Akuma did not just use a mere punch to destroy his island. I can understand splitting a mountain due to immense strength, but wrecking a piece of land while causing eruptions on it is DEFINITELY not simply a result of that strength.

I know what you think, but you have to keep one thing in mind...
Its japanese. They dont think so much about psychics, it just has to look cool. And even if it was a technique, he still has to have extreme strenght since he can make Ryu look like a weakling and Ryu has lifted some very heavy stuff.

Guilty Gear
I see your point.

DesRayMan
I see your point.

Cool, but we got too much into strenght...
I am just pretty certain that strenght adds to your durability.

StyleTime
Originally posted by colonelf40
Heihachi wins 9/10 coz i dont buy Gen's bullsh!t!
Jeez. Even colonelf40 knows Gen gets too much credit. Good stuff.

Heihachi wins. Gen is still lame.

DesRayMan
I see your point.

Cool, but we got too much into strenght...
I am just pretty certain that strenght adds to your durability.

DesRayMan
Gen is a alame character, but that dont make him weaker.

StyleTime
Oh, I never doubted that. I was just throwing in my obligatory "Gen is lame" mantra after I comment on threads involving him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.