Magnus Robot Fighter Vs Team Bats and DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTick
Takes place in North AM, (Magnus's home city in the future) takes place on the ground in an abandoned city.

No equipment.

They get 5 minutes prep to come up with a plan know.

Now anyone who doesn't know about Magnus should know that hes an expert Martial Artists with super strength, not Thing level but enough to catch a flying car out of the sky. He is not completely unbeatable know so he can be beaten if they work together....maybe.

Who wins?

Oh heres a link describing him and the city as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Robot_Fighter

TheTick
smile

TheTick
Top.

You people really need to read some good writing.

I recommend old comics of Magnus.

jinzin
Magnus is badass but Batman's got too many cheap toys to win this with including flash grenades that kill Doomsday clones and gas that drops superhumans like Man Bat.

TheTick
Read first post buddy.

No equpment.

ragesRemorse
If batman doesnt even get his batarangs or bat grapple, and dare devil is without his staff, magnus wins quite easily i woiuld say

TheTick
Not easy because they can come up with a plan but yeah he wins.

ragesRemorse
I would say easily, because magnus is quite formidable when it comes to intelligence and being engaged in a constant state of defense give them little time to formulate a plan. Now if they had their primary weapons, it may be a different outcome.

TheTick
I guess.

May as well close this.

Its overkill.

Captain REX
Closed by request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.