Superman and Wonder Woman vs Magneto and Juggernaut no BFR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Superman and Wonder Woman vs Magneto and Juggernaut

BFR not allowed.

this should be interesting

dawsey28
Fight 1: Wonder Woman has all her weapons except Medusa's Head

Fight 2: Wonder Woman has standard weapons only.
(Including Lasiner disc (Invisible Jet/Plane))

Fight 3: Wonder Woman with no Lasso or Lasiner disc.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by dawsey28
Fight 1: Wonder Woman has all her weapons except Medusa's Head

Fight 2: Wonder Woman has standard weapons only.
(Including Lasiner disc (Invisible Jet/Plane))

Fight 3: Wonder Woman with no Lasso or Lasiner disc.

Which version of juggernaut is this? If it's classic jugs, superman/ww have no way to put him down without using bfr. one way or another they'd eventually wear themselves down- jugs can perform at max output indefinitely.

dawsey28
The juggernaut with the impregnable shield.

spidermonkey
Superman and Wonder Woman have a small chance in fight 1 and 2 considering they have her Lasso and Lasiner disc.

In fight 3 Superman & Wonder Woman may be pretty much screwed.

Photon009
Juggy and Magneto wins easily. Remember Diana's bracelet? you know theyre metal right? Well Magneto controls metal. Ala, Diana's gonna punch herself to a pulp while Juggy pounds Supes (assuming this is Classic Juggy).

It would be interesting to see how the lasso would effect the "Unstoppable" Juggernaut tho, but in this scenario we wouldnt get a chance to see cause Diana's royally screwed..

Swanky-Tuna
I vote: Magic sword, magic sword, does she have nothing? Magic sword anyway.

Superboy Prime
I think they could speedblitz the crap out of Magneto.

...They will realize they can't put Classic Jugs down with physical force....so they just float in the amosphere until the end of time.

Hannibal-Lector
are WW's weapons susceptable to magnetism? Magic weapons have been shown to "hurt" the juggernaut (classic) although he heals in a matter of seconds... so that doesnt matter too much ne ways... team 2 although mags will most likely be instantly unless he can have instant shields up. Question, supermans bio aura consists of electrons correct? could magneto rip off his bio aura and make him some what of a normal man in terms of durablility?

o and about dianas lasso, it wouldnt break but it wouldnt stop him. He could push it outward so that the knot creating hte loop would be undone unless its tied so it cant be undone, it which im trully not sure. Big C's enchantments might be better than the magic of her weapons n gadgets. If she were to lasso him say arround his waste where, she wouldnt really beable to hold him from running as he would just drag her

Superboy Prime
The big question is if Magneto could do in time before either speedster knocks him out.

Hannibal-Lector
Unless hes allowed to start with his shield on, i believe he gets speedblitzed

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

The real problem is Classic Juggernaut.

They won't be able to put him down for good...but he shouldn't be able to lay a finger for them.

So I think its a stalemate.

Unless Diana asks Zeus to **** Juggy up or something.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Unless hes allowed to start with his shield on, i believe he gets speedblitzed

Actually, I meant for magneto to already have his shield up before the fight started, but...

Either way really.

Laguna L
Team 1. Juggernaut is the only real threat on Team 2.

2damnloud
What the **** is Magneto doing here?? He doesn't have the speed, reaction or durability to deal with anything. His shield would e meaningless to an assault from Diana or Superman.

I say Team 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Lasso effectively would make juggs immobile. Or Her sword will cut his head off. lets see him regenerate from that. Magneto is pwned. Superman's heat vision would depower mags. Heat kills magnets period.

Val
no expression

Sarutobi700
Wats BFR

dawsey28
I guess whether the lasso would work on him or not would depend on which god's enchantment (or whatever you call it) is more powerful, Cyttorak or a member of DC's Greek Pantheon.

Blax_Hydralisk
BFR= Battlefield removal

spidermonkey
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Wats BFR

I think it stands for Battle Field Removal. Sort of like a Ring Out.

Basically they can't be thrown into the Sun or in the void of space or anything like that.

dawsey28
Originally posted by dawsey28
I guess whether the lasso would work on him or not would depend on which god's enchantment (or whatever you call it) is more powerful, Cyttorak or a member of DC's Greek Pantheon.

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
I think it stands for Battle Field Removal. Sort of like a Ring Out.

Basically they can't be thrown into the Sun or in the void of space or anything like that.

Yeah, that's what it is.

Warlord
Team marvel barelly

Enyalus
If Diana lassos Mags instead of Juggernaut, then I could see Scenario 1 and 2 being a stalemate. Then again, Magneto apparently has his shields up at the start of this match, so I'm not even sure.

Scenario 3 goes to Marvel every time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 2damnloud
What the **** is Magneto doing here?? He doesn't have the speed, reaction or durability to deal with anything. His shield would e meaningless to an assault from Diana or Superman.

I say Team 1.

What?

Magneto's shield has withstood assaults from Thor and She-Hulk, Galactus, Phoenix etc.

It would be meaningless to an assault from Diana or Superman?

Lol!

Magneto's reaction time and speed is incredibly impressive. He has caught speed steers out of the air easily enough, and knows how than handle them. He also has a reaction time that's at least 15 times more than a human. True nothing special compared to Wonder Woman or Superman, but with his Force Field and his other abilities, he isn't being taken down by a speed blitz.

He can increase his durability and strength vastly to the point his a Class 100.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Lasso effectively would make juggs immobile. Or Her sword will cut his head off. lets see him regenerate from that. Magneto is pwned. Superman's heat vision would depower mags. Heat kills magnets period.

Juggernaut = Invulnerable for the most part, and can heal from practically anything

You're part regarding Magneto doesn't even make sense. How the hell does heat kill Magneto, and how would it depower Magneto?

He isn't literally a magnet.

Wei Phoenix
Magneto's shields can take constant blows from Thor. Superman or Wonder Woman can break it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like you said, they have taken constant blows from Thor and She-Hulk without breaking, plus have held out against assault from Galactus, Phoenix etc. so I don't see how Superman or Wonder Woman are breaking it, any time soon.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Like you said, they have taken constant blows from Thor and She-Hulk without breaking, plus have held out against assault from Galactus, Phoenix etc. so I don't see how Superman or Wonder Woman are breaking it, any time soon.

I meant to say can't. Magneto himself even stated that he couldn't take many more blows from Mjolnir. His shield is not impentrable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you talking about they're first encounter which was back in like the early 1960's?

Magneto is obviously much more powerful than he is now as he has shown.

Also, Thor is Thor.

Wei Phoenix
Are you talking about they're first encounter which was back in like the early 1960's?

Also, Thor is Thor.

And so has Thor, WW and Superman. They all got stronger. Thor's strength isn't leagues above Superman anyway, physically I see Superman as superior. Fact is that they can break his shield.

Naija boy
Like you said, they have taken constant blows from Thor

What issue did magneto take these constant blows? I remember him taking one hit from thor and she hulk but constant blows?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And so has Thor, WW and Superman. They all got stronger. Thor's strength isn't leagues above Superman anyway, physically I see Superman as superior. Fact is that they can break his shield.

You're argument that they can break the shield is that Thor all those decades ago, could accomplish it.

The fact is that, Magneto has gotten stronger, so that showing doesn't apply. Prove off this is that his shield withstood a barrage from both Thor and She-Hulk later on.

So you can't say that either Superman or Wonder Woman are breaking his shield because Thor was capable of doing it back in the 1960's.

They have all gotten stronger just as Magneto but that changes this situation how?

Again you're argument is that since Thor was capable back then, so Superman and Wonder Woman are capable. That is true if we use 1960's Magneto and not Current Magneto, making that showing void as he is obviously significantly superior.

It withstood Thor and She-Hulk, Galactus, Phoenix and will withstand Wonder Woman or Superman.

Superman being superior in terms of strength to Thor?

Debatable at the very least.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Naija boy
What issue did magneto take these constant blows? I remember him taking one hit from thor and she hulk but constant blows?

I recall the two pounding on his Force Field.

Was it only a single hit from each?

Hmm, I'm not sure.

Wei Phoenix
You're argument that they can break the shield is that Thor all those decades ago, could accomplish it.

The fact is that, Magneto has gotten stronger, so that showing doesn't apply. Prove off this is that his shield withstood a barrage from both Thor and She-Hulk later on.

So you can't say that either Superman or Wonder Woman are breaking his shield because Thor was capable of doing it back in the 1960's.

They have all gotten stronger just as Magneto but that changes this situation how?

Again you're argument is that since Thor was capable back then, so Superman and Wonder Woman are capable. That is true if we use 1960's Magneto and not Current Magneto, making that showing void as he is obviously significantly superior.

It withstood Thor and She-Hulk, Galactus, Phoenix and will withstand Wonder Woman or Superman.

Superman and WW are leagues above Shulk in strength so him taking her blows means nothing. There was an instance when Thor struck Mjolnir on his shield and Magneto himself said that he can't keep defending against these attacks for long. Do you have any on panel proof that shows that Magneto's shield has A)Gotten stronger, B)Shows that he it can constantly take damage from characters comparable to Superman and WW and C) Show me something on Superman or WW that shows that they don't have the strength to breach his shield?

I don't know of these issues with Galactus and Phoenix but I'm more than sure that they didn't try to physically break it which is a big difference here, and I hope you don't think that a non-jobbing Galactus can't break through his shield.

Spire
Stalemate.

If you can't bfr Juggs...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman and WW are leagues above Shulk in strength so him taking her blows means nothing. There was an instance when Thor struck Mjolnir on his shield and Magneto himself said that he can't keep defending against these attacks for long. Do you have any on panel proof that shows that Magneto's shield has A)Gotten stronger, B)Shows that he it can constantly take damage from characters comparable to Superman and WW and C) Show me something on Superman or WW that shows that they don't have the strength to breach his shield?

I don't know of these issues with Galactus and Phoenix but I'm more than sure that they didn't try to physically break it which is a big difference here, and I hope you don't think that a non-jobbing Galactus can't break through his shield.

Taking her blows and Thor's blows is something.

The instance you are referring to was in 1960 something was it not? That was decades ago. How can you actually be using that as an argument for current Magneto is beyond me.

A) It's obvious it's gotten stronger as Magneto has gotten different upgrades since that time, and is written as significantly stronger. He isn't some old creepy villain, who moves around metal as he was back then.

This is evident as now he was able to withstand an attack from both She-Hulk and Thor without any problem and stating mere physical attacks cannot penetrate his Force Field. This is also evident through the fact that he withstood attacks from Galactus and Phoenix.

Back then, power levels fluctuated greatly. Thor was off fighting thugs in one issue, and beating Galactus in the next.

B)If it can withstand an attack from Thor and She-Hulk, Galactus, Phoenix, etc. it can withstand attacks from Wonder Woman, and Superman.

C)How can I prove a negative?

How can I prove that Superman and Wonder Woman cannot break his Force Field when they have never meet before etc.?

How does that make sense?

It's up to you to prove they can, and the crutch for you're argument is from a fight from the 1960's that obviously that doesn't apply anymore, which I don't understand how you can with a straight face unless you are ignorant of Magneto and how much he has progressed over the years.

A non jobbing Galactus beats almost anyone, including Magneto obviously.

occultdestroyer
Mags withstanding an energy blast from Galactus was obviously CIS.

And yes, Supes and Wondy can break Magneto's forcefields.

Nevertheless, if Mags has his forcefield ON before the start of the match, team 2 has a fairly good chance of winning.
It will give him enough time to mess with the iron in their blood, or blast them with a full force EMP.

Otherwise, team 2 gets stomped. Team 1 would just speedblitz.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman and Wonder Woman can break his Force Field?

That's you're opinion.

LDHZenkai
Doesn't matter. If theres no BFR Team 1 loses. They can't beat juggernaut, and i doubt WW's enchanted stuff is powerful enough to break cyttoraks enchantment. So basically WW and superman eventually die, the sun explodes, and juggernaut is still sitting there chilling on a rock floating through space.

Wei Phoenix
Superman and Wonder Woman can break his Force Field?

That's you're opinion.

Well are you going to prove my opinion wrong? I have asked for proof or evidence to what you believe and you have dodged my request. Mags shield is not impenetrable and Superman who has incredible strength feats can break it. Now once again can you provide evidence as to why they can't break it when Mjolnir itself is able to do so? Show me something that says his it has gotten stronger to the point where Hulk, Mjolnir or any top tier brute can break through it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well are you going to prove my opinion wrong? I have asked for proof or evidence to what you believe and you have dodged my request. Mags shield is not impenetrable and Superman who has incredible strength feats can break it. Now once again can you provide evidence as to why they can't break it when Mjolnir itself is able to do so? Show me something that says his it has gotten stronger to the point where Hulk, Mjolnir or any top tier brute can break through it.

How did I dodge anything?

Did you miss my last post?

You asked me to prove a negative.

How exactly can I prove, that Wonder Woman and Superman specifically cannot break the Force Field?

I can't, as they have never meet, but I posted evidence that shows, that it has withstood sufficient assault to prove that it can withstand their assault. It withstood attacks from Thor and She-Hulk, Galactus, Phoenix, Apocalypse etc. without breaking. That in my opinion more than justifies that it can withstand an assault from Superman or Wonder Woman.

I have to ask again. What the hell is wrong with you?

You are using an encounter from the 1960's as the basis of you're argument when it obviously doesn't apply anymore.

Magneto current > Magneto from 1960's

By a margin.

He has gotten various upgrades, and is portrayed as significantly more powerful. Hence why back then it could not withstand a barrage from Mjolnir, but more recently it could.

What don't you get exactly?

Spire

How exactly can I prove, that Wonder Woman and Superman specifically cannot break the Force Field?

I can't, as they have never meet, but I posted evidence that shows, that it has withstood sufficient assault to prove that it can withstand their assault. It withstood attacks from Thor and She-Hulk, Galactus, Phoenix, Apocalypse etc. without breaking. That in my opinion more than justifies that it can withstand an assault from Superman or Wonder Woman.

You are using an encounter from the 1960's as the basis of you're argument when it obviously doesn't apply anymore.

By a margin.

He has gotten various upgrades, and is portrayed as significantly more powerful. Hence why back then it could not withstand a barrage from Mjolnir, but more recently it could.

So only Magneto has gotten more powerful?

Do you think Magneto can withstand Thor's shots indefinitely?

Do you think Magneto will ever tire?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Spire
So only Magneto has gotten more powerful?

Do you think Magneto can withstand Thor's shots indefinitely?

Do you think Magneto will ever tire?
+1

I don't think his forcefield could withstand Mjolnir shots from a non-jobbing current Thor w/ Odinforce.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto cannot withstand his assault indefinitely and that goes for Superman as well, but Magneto isn't standing there and letting them both pound on his Force Field non stop until it eventually gives way.

Magneto isn't the only one whose gotten more powerful over the years. Who said otherwise?

Magneto does incredible stamina and can augment it with his other phsical abilities, but he will tire eventually.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
+1

I don't think his forcefield could withstand Mjolnir shots from a non-jobbing current Thor w/ Odinforce.

Doesn't matter if he can or cannot as:

Thor with Odin Force > Superman or Wonder Woman

Spire
Magneto cannot withstand his assault indefinitely and that goes for Superman as well, but Magneto isn't standing there and letting them both pound on his Force Field non stop until it eventually gives way.

Really? Like what is he going to be doing, while he is trying his hardest to keep his shield up?

Then dont write stuff like this:

His shield is gonna be dropping quick.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Like what is he going to be doing, while he is trying his hardest to keep his shield up?

Magneto won't need to divert all his power, to his defense. If that was the case, they aren't breaking through his Force Field.

He will be retaliating and attacking Superman and/or Wonder Woman with Juggernaut.

Then dont write stuff like this:

What the hell are you talking about?

I simply said that, because his argument was based on a fight that happened in the 1960's, when Magneto has gotten significantly more powerful.

What point are you trying to make?

I don't even understand what you're trying to get across.

His shield is gonna be dropping quick.

You should read more about Magneto then.

Spire
Magneto won't need to divert all his power, to his defense. If that was the case, they aren't breaking through his Force Field.

He will be retaliating and attacking Superman and/or Wonder Woman with Juggernaut.

As soon a the fight starts they take to the sky and wail on Magneto, ignoring Juggs.

If you think he is going to be able to multitask while being blitzed by Supes and WW... then its a non issue for me and I won't discuss it with you further because I'm not licensed by the state to deal with psychotic individuals.

That other people got powered up of over the years as well.

I haven't read any Magneto.

Wei Phoenix

By a margin.

You can prove it by comparing the durability feats of his shield to the strength feats of WW and Superman. As I said Galactus and Phoenix didn't use physical force to try and break it, thats a big difference.

Rage.Of.Olympus
As soon a the fight starts they take to the sky and wail on Magneto, ignoring Juggs.

If you think he is going to be able to multitask while being blitzed by Supes and WW... then its a non issue for me and I won't discuss it with you further because I'm not licensed by the state to deal with psychotic individuals.

You don't read much about Magneto, do you?

He fights multiple opponents off teams all the time. Magneto is extremely experienced and skilled in multitasking against multiple opponents. Whether it's the X-men or Avengers.

He is obviously capable of attacking the two,as with his shield up, he can focus on attacking while being safe at the same time.

Those two aren't taking down Magneto with speed blitzing. Don't you know he comes into fights with a Force Field on.

That other people got powered up of over the years as well.

What does this prove exactly?

I haven't read any Magneto.

That much is obvious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You can prove it by comparing the durability feats of his shield to the strength feats of WW and Superman. As I said Galactus and Phoenix didn't use physical force to try and break it, thats a big difference.

Which I've done, and based on the fact that it can withstand attacks from Thor and She-Hulk without straining it can withstand attacks here as well.

Beings like Galactus, and Phoenix are beyond simple physical attacks. Hell, it's a bigger feat withstand an assault that isn't purely physical. Besides we've seen how well physical attacks do against his Force Field. Like he said, no mere physical attack is breaching his Force Field.

Anything Galactus unleashes whether physical or energy based > Superman and Wonder Woman

Spire
You don't read much about Magneto, do you?

He fights multiple opponents off teams all the time. Magneto is extremely experienced and skilled in multitasking against multiple opponents. Whether it's the X-men or Avengers.

He is obviously capable of attacking the two,as with his shield up, he can focus on attacking while being safe at the same time.

Those two aren't taking down Magneto with speed blitzing. Don't you know he comes into fights with a Force Field on.

Yeah which is totally comparable to a 2v1 blitz from Superman and Wonder Woman with KMC rules in play.

What does this prove exactly?

I'm not gonna spell it out for you.

A monkey could make the connection.

That much is obvious.

Enyalus
I'm like 99% positive that an EMP blast from Magneto would practically atomize Diana.

Wei Phoenix
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8239/jonsshieldfz0.jpg

shokosugi
Team 1 wins. these 2 marvel losers are out of their league

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah which is totally comparable to a 2v1 blitz from Superman and Wonder Woman with KMC rules in play.

You referred to him having his handles full attacking two different opponents. I simply showed that, he can handle fighting two different opponents, even though they are both extremely powerful.

He isn't being speed blitzed. Not with his Force Field.

I'm not gonna spell it out for you.

A monkey could make the connection.

That much is obvious.

I want to hear it from you though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 1 wins. these 2 marvel losers are out of their league Can you prove it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8239/jonsshieldfz0.jpg

What's this scan supposed to prove?

Warlord
What's this scan supposed to prove?

I was thinking the same thing....

quanchi112
What's this scan supposed to prove? beats me.

Spire

You referred to him having his handles full attacking two different opponents. I simply showed that, he can handle fighting two different opponents, even though they are both extremely powerful.

He isn't being speed blitzed. Not with his Force Field.

Oh, I see. So this is the source of your madness. You don't know what your talking about.

I want to hear it from you though.

Never. I'll give you a banana instead...

kotorfan

she hulk is weak compared to wonder woman. she got pwned by titania, who isn't even on wonder woman's level.

Wonder woman can just rip jugernaut's arms off... and he can't do that to her, cuz hes too slow. Lets see him recover from that.

Tenebrous
Which I've done, and based on the fact that it can withstand attacks from Thor and She-Hulk without straining it can withstand attacks here as well.

Beings like Galactus, and Phoenix are beyond simple physical attacks. Hell, it's a bigger feat withstand an assault that isn't purely physical. Besides we've seen how well physical attacks do against his Force Field. Like he said, no mere physical attack is breaching his Force Field.

Anything Galactus unleashes whether physical or energy based > Superman and Wonder Woman

I have to point out that the "blast" that Magneto took from big G was nothing more than an irritated retaliation to get a rid of a pest.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak

Xavier uses Magnetos "Latent Telepathic Ability" to try and probe Galactus' mind...which ends up in Galactus retaliating..I think this is the scan where Mags and Xavier survive "An attack by Galactus"..It's all off panel but Xavier an Mags survive...it should be noted that Galactus didn't look like he was too interested...
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6831/secretwars00513ct8.th.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7660/secretwars00514tu6.th.jpg

in other words, he survived an irritated reactionary blast...not quite a concerted beam meant to assault, which would have ended both of them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by kotorfan
she hulk is weak compared to wonder woman. she got pwned by titania, who isn't even on wonder woman's level.

Wonder woman can just rip jugernaut's arms off... and he can't do that to her, cuz hes too slow. Lets see him recover from that.

facepalm

The fact that you think Wonder Woman can rip Juggernaut's arms off, tells me all I need to know about you...

She-Hulk is not weak compared to Wonder Woman, based on how much she works out, She-Hulk is a power house. She is as strong, or near Wonder Woman but she isn't weak.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I have to point out that the "blast" that Magneto took from big G was nothing more than an irritated retaliation to get a rid of a pest.

So you say.

Originally posted by Tenebrous
in other words, he survived an irritated reactionary blast...not quite a concerted beam meant to assault, which would have ended both of them.

Magneto was blasted by Galactus, and his Force Field held.

I've been saying that the entire time, and this is nothing wrong with that. I even said, that obviously Magneto didn't withstand the power of Galactus in it's entirety or anything as such. Nitpicking.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, I see. So this is the source of your madness. You don't know what your talking about.

There is something severely wrong with you. You brought up the fact that Magneto would be facing multiple opponents here etc. and said that he wouldn't be able to retaliate etc. I showed that Magneto has an impressive history of handling multiple opponents.

How exactly do I not know what I'm talking about?

You keep insulting me, and simply ignore all my posts.

Never. I'll give you a banana instead...

I hate trolls.

The Red Light
Making fun of juggy, DC fans you guys need to read marvel comics some time ripping of juggys arms lol you guys also need to get of the speed too or what ever your taking and lighten up. Get on track you pot heads. God

Spire

There is something severely wrong with you. You brought up the fact that Magneto would be facing multiple opponents here etc. and said that he wouldn't be able to retaliate etc. I showed that Magneto has an impressive history of handling multiple opponents.

How exactly do I not know what I'm talking about?

You keep insulting me, and simply ignore all my posts.

First off, I think you are doing this purposely.

Fighting the X-Men isn't the same as a 2v1 with Superman and Wonder Woman.

I hate trolls.

Don't kill yourself...

Rage.Of.Olympus
First off, I think you are doing this purposely.

Fighting the X-Men isn't the same as a 2v1 with Superman and Wonder Woman.

Doing what purposely?

You brought up Magneto fighting multiple opponents such as Superman and Wonder Woman. I showed that Magneto can in fact handle multiple opponents and has done so numerous times. He has fought the Defenders, Avengers, X-men etc. Different teams made up of powerful characters, such as Thor, Hulk etc.

Don't kill yourself...

I won't.

Spire
Doing what purposely?

You brought up Magneto fighting multiple opponents such as Superman and Wonder Woman. I showed that Magneto can in fact handle multiple opponents and has done so numerous times. He has fought the Defenders, Avengers, X-men etc. Different teams made up of powerful characters, such as Thor, Hulk etc.

Jesus....

Communicating with you is like playing a game of leap frog.

When has Magneto ever fought a 2v1 with Thor-like characters speed blitzing him(Wailing on his shield with multiple blows).

I won't.

Please tell me your joking...

Spire
Anyways, I went back and reread the thread just to see if in fact you are in a level of sickness all to yourself.

You still are.

I meant to say can't. Magneto himself even stated that he couldn't take many more blows from Mjolnir. His shield is not impentrable.

Also, Thor is Thor.

Lul.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jesus....

Communicating with you is like playing a game of leap frog.

When has Magneto ever fought a 2v1 with Thor-like characters speed blitzing him(Wailing on his shield with multiple blows).

Wailing on his Shield with multiple blows?

You don't read much Magneto do you?

Magneto takes on teams of characters, and even when character's pound his Force Field such as Thor he still fights back etc.

Please tell me your joking...

I'm sorry that the fact I won't kill myself is such a disappointment to you...

Seriously, what an *******.

xJLxKing
Team 1.
Superman kills Magneto, and WW uses lasso to make Juggernaut her puppy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, I went back and reread the thread just to see if in fact you are in a level of sickness all to yourself.

You still are.

Lul.

What kind of moron are you?

What is wrong with my statement?

Exactly what sickness do I have?

He was basing the strength of Magneto's shield from a fight like 4 decades ago when Magneto much weaker, in power. That was two upgrades ago, and Magneto was written as much weaker.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1.
Superman kills Magneto, and WW uses lasso to make Juggernaut her puppy

With his Force Field, neither Diana or her lasso, will be able to even touch Cain.

Superman if he beats Magneto will be a hard and difficult fight.

xJLxKing
With his Force Field, neither Diana or her lasso, will be able to even touch Cain.

Superman if he beats Magneto will be a hard and difficult fight.
Superman need only a few second(if he wants) to kill Magneto.

Enyalus
facepalm Since when does Superman randomly kill his opponents for the lulz?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
facepalm Since when does Superman randomly kill his opponents for the lulz?
If he wants to, if he needs to, he just might!!!!!!!!

Spire
Wailing on his Shield with multiple blows?

You don't read much Magneto do you?

Magneto takes on teams of characters, and even when character's pound his Force Field such as Thor he still fights back etc.

Thanks for responding. That was totally relevant...

I'm sorry that the fact I won't kill myself is such a disappointment to you...

Seriously, what an *******.

I only jest...

If you had killed yourself, I wouldn't be able to witness your masterful counter arguments and reading comprehension skills.

Spire

Also, Thor is Thor.

What is wrong with my statement?

Lol, at dismissing something that happened years ago because you don't like it.

Also your masterful reasoning,"He got more powerful." Right, and Magneto was the only one. Regardless not sure what it has to do with what happened.

Thor is Thor. Masterful counter argument. Indeed.

Enyalus
"Thor is Thor" is a totally factual and valid statement. Anyone who says otherwise is a Supes fanboy. uhuh

Spire
"Thor is Thor" is a totally factual and valid statement. Anyone who says otherwise is a Supes fanboy. uhuh

Your missing the point, it's not that Thor is Thor. It's that he dismissed it.

Enyalus
Your missing the point
No, I'm pretty sure you missed the point that the point of my post was sarcastic in nature, which was the point it was attempting to make. Point.

Redundancy > You

Spire
No, I'm pretty sure you missed the point that the point of my post was sarcastic in nature, which was the point it was attempting to make. Point.

Redundancy = Me

thumb down

I thought you were serious.

Enyalus
thumb down

I thought you were serious.
Tool. Like Heath Ledger, I don't believe in being serious.

Spire
Your tool is bigger than mine. Anyways, like Heath Ledger, I don't believe in being serious.

No worries.

Enyalus
Pfft. I have pictures to prove otherwise. X-rated scan war!!! evil face

Spire
Dude, 300% zoom doesn't count.

Enyalus
Dude, 300% zoom doesn't count.
*sigh* sad

Damn.

Draco69
Magneto gets blitzed by Superman.

Juggernaut is the problem. He can't be KOed by physical force that Diana or Superman has.

So they'll have to rely on the lasso.

Which I guess will make it draw since he can't break out of it and they can't actually KO him.

The current lasso has the power to steal souls so that may work on Juggs.

Wei Phoenix
What's this scan supposed to prove? Originally posted by Warlord
I was thinking the same thing....

Superman breaks out of a GL shield. He'll have no problem with Magneto's overrated shield.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kotorfan

You are wrong on so many levels. Cain's skin can't be broken. WW can not physically beat Cain and team wins solely because of Cain and the no BFR unless the lasso works on people in forcefields.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman need only a few second(if he wants) to kill Magneto.

*Sigh*

Yes because, Magneto is going to go down to Superman so easily and Superman is known for his blood lust, right?

Magneto with a thought can open up a Wormhole in the same space that Superman's head occupied. He kills Superman. See, I can do it too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Draco69
Magneto gets blitzed by Superman.

Juggernaut is the problem. He can't be KOed by physical force that Diana or Superman has.

So they'll have to rely on the lasso.

Which I guess will make it draw since he can't break out of it and they can't actually KO him.

The current lasso has the power to steal souls so that may work on Juggs.

Magneto with his Force Field is not going down to a speed blitz.

If Juggernaut puts up his Force Field, he isn't being touched by the lasso.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman breaks out of a GL shield. He'll have no problem with Magneto's overrated shield.

Overrated shield?

No one is overrating it. You're underestimating it.

So he breaks out of a Green Lantern shield. You honestly think that would mean he would break through Magneto's Force Field?

Lol!

Breaking through a Green Lantern construct, in no way proves that he can break through Magneto's Force Field. There constructs are broken all the time.

Magneto's Force Field as of late has not been breached.

Wei Phoenix
Overrated shield?

No one is overrating it. You're underestimating it.

So he breaks out of a Green Lantern shield. You honestly think that would mean he would break through Magneto's Force Field?

Lol!

Breaking through a Green Lantern construct, in no way proves that he can break through Magneto's Force Field. There constructs are broken all the time.

Magneto's Force Field as of late has not been breached.

A GL's shield is made from their willpower. Superman's strength was greater than his willpower, add in the fact that Supes usually holds back the majority of his strength, I think its safe to say that he can break it.

Why don't you post some recent feats of his shield? You act as if his shield is as strong as Juggernaut's.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A GL's shield is made from their willpower. Superman's strength was greater than his willpower, add in the fact that Supes usually holds back the majority of his strength, I think its safe to say that he can break it.

Why don't you post some recent feats of his shield? You act as if his shield is as strong as Juggernaut's.

Dude, a Green Lantern construct, depends on the will power it is given. They have been broken countless times.

That was a mind controlled Superman.

You're line of reasoning is faulty. You cannot say that Superman will destroy Magneto's shield simply based on the fact he can shatter a Green Lantern construct while mind controlled when so many others have shattered them.

I thought I already told you enough. It's held up against attacks from Galactus, Phoenix, Thor and She-Hulk, the Avengers (Thor included as I recall.), the X-men etc.

Like he said, mere physical force cannot breach it, and based on what it has withstood, I'm inclined to believe Magneto partially.

What has this have to do with Juggernaut?

Raoul
it wasn't clear whether Superman was being mind-controlled at the time he attacked the JLA during the Sacrifice arc, imo...

Rage.Of.Olympus
It seemed pretty clear to me.

Raoul
It seemed pretty clear to me.

when max mind controlled superman, he made him see sights that sent him in to a rage. when he fought the jla, he made no attempt to kill any of them. he was rational and in control the entire time. surely lord would have told him to kill certain members (which he easily could have done) if he was in control?

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does that make any sense?

If he was rational and in control the entire time, then why the hell did he attack the Justice League in the first place, and why did he come to Lord, and why did he do what he was told?

Lord was clearly tampering with his mind, making him see and do what he wanted.

Raoul
How does that make any sense?

If he was rational and in control the entire time, then why the hell did he attack the Justice League in the first place, and why did he come to Lord, and why did he do what he was told?

Lord was clearly tampering with his mind, making him see and do what he wanted.

i don't agree. he attacked the league because he thought THEY were controlled by lord. he had ample opportunity to kill them, yet he made no attempt to do so. under lord's control, he tried to kill both batman and diana.

plus, he didn't go to lord until lord called him. clark was looking for him so he could take him down. it was only when diana arrived that we saw that lord had in fact retaken control.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman was being manipulated by Lord when he attacked the Justice League. That was clearly shown. They even show Lord (Smiling and bleeding etc.) while Clark was attacking the Justice League indicating that he was manipulating Superman.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/th_SupermanshattersGLconstruct.jpg

It was Lord's making Clark see what he wanted, and manipulating him that led to him attacking the Justice League etc.

At least you admit that Clark was controlled in Sacrifice now.

Raoul
Superman was being manipulated by Lord when he attacked the Justice League. That was clearly shown. They even show Lord (Smiling and bleeding etc.) while Clark was attacking the Justice League indicating that he was manipulating Superman.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/th_SupermanshattersGLconstruct.jpg

It was Lord's making Clark see what he wanted, and manipulating him that led to him attacking the Justice League etc.

At least you admit that Clark was controlled in Sacrifice now.

i've read the issue, and i still don't agree.

when i have i ever said clark wasn't controlled during sacrifice?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raoul
i've read the issue, and i still don't agree.

Well, I don't see why you wouldn't but whatever....

when i have i ever said clark wasn't controlled during sacrifice?

That's my bad. I thought you're post last page, said it wasn't clear he was controlled during Sacrifice. I forgot about the "when he attacked the Justice League" part.

Raoul
Well, I don't see why you wouldn't but whatever....

i don't agree because it's not consistent with how he acted the other times. at least not imo...

ah, oki doki...

Enyalus
Magneto with his Force Field is not going down to a speed blitz.

If Juggernaut puts up his Force Field, he isn't being touched by the lasso.

I agree with this.

Also, unless Superman helps Wonder Woman with the lasso, I don't see that stopping the Juggernaut's movement, either.

And @ Draco regarding the soul suck, Cain's soul is owned by Cyttorak, so I don't think that is possible.

I'd like to restate that with BFR, Team One would win more often than not. Without it, I don't see how they take more than 1-2 from Team Two.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i don't agree because it's not consistent with how he acted the other times. at least not imo...

Fair enough. I don't agree, but oh well....

ah, oki doki...

stick out tongue

Philosophía
Green Lanterns have far better 'shield feats' than Magneto, and considering John was completly focused on stopping Superman, and the fact that Green Lantern shields' potency is based on the willpower/focus of the creator, it's a feat that might look like it means Superman could potentially one-shot Magneto's shield with a punch.

I don't see it that way, since the shields have completly different properties, and Magneto has stopped an attack from Thor/She-Hulk simultaneously while commenting on the fact that brute strength won't be enough to breach his shield. Now this might seem like a boast, but considering the fact that we've seen Magneto modify his shield in order to deflect light/stop intangible beings/create literally perfect shields (as Karnak remarked IIRC) it's not that far fetched that he made it so that mere punches/physicall strength wouldn't break through it. That's far from definitive proof that Superman wouldn't be able to breach it by punching it, though.

Superman still speedblitzes Magneto before he can put up his shield, and then they have fun with Juggernaut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree with this.

Also, unless Superman helps Wonder Woman with the lasso, I don't see that stopping the Juggernaut's movement, either.

And @ Draco regarding the soul suck, Cain's soul is owned by Cyttorak, so I don't think that is possible.

I'd like to restate that with BFR, Team One would win more often than not. Without it, I don't see how they take more than 1-2 from Team Two.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus

Enyalus
The first thing Magneto does is put up his Shield as it's his main defense, and he does it with a thought. Superman doesn't speed blitz opponents at speeds faster than thought.
Doesn't Magnus think 15 times faster than a baseline human?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doesn't Magnus think 15 times faster than a baseline human?

Doesn't he react 15 times faster than normal at base(He can augment his speed/reflexes to the point he casually snatches speed sters such as Northstar out of the air, and calls him nothing.)?

He thinks 15 times faster as well?

Well, I forgot about that. Another point for Magneto. thumb up

Philosophía

Enyalus

Mindset
You're not wrong.

Philosophía
Serious question here, so don't hammer me if its wrong, but wouldn't his appearance in Secret Wars and being able to see and track Monica at light speed qualify? He didn't erect a shield then, but he clearly saw her. How far fetched is it to say that he can throw one up?

What would projecting his consciousness to magnetically ride along Captain Marvel have to do with his physicall reaction time to a speedblitz by Superman ?

Wei Phoenix
I agree with this.

Cyttorak has no control over Cain's soul, when has it been stated otherwise? If Cyttorak did have control over his soul then he would've never had any problems with Cain.

Enyalus

Enyalus
Cyttorak has no control over Cain's soul, when has it been stated otherwise? If Cyttorak did have control over his soul then he would've never had any problems with Cain.
He had to give his soul over to Cyttorak fully. I mean, technically he still has it, but it is Cyttorak's property as part of the deal for giving Cain such power. That's explained either right after or right before he goes into the Crimson Dimension during the Onslaught saga. I think it was Dr. Strange who was explaining it.

Philosophía
Consciousness = thought. Heavily relating to thought processing speed.

*shrug*

I'll repeat it the second time, since it seems it just flew by. What does Magneto having his consciousness leaving his body (you know, the one that's supposed to react to Superman's speed) and following Captain Marvel magnetically alongside have to do with him being physically fast enough to react at Superman blitzing him ?

Wei Phoenix
Anything about Cain in the OS is complete shit. The gist of the deal is that "You become the Juggernaut with awesome powers and stuff, in return you you must be destructive." Like I said if his soul did belong to him then he would've had no problem making Cain do his destructive bidding.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Wei Phoenix
I'm sorry but if I was a GL no matter which one I was but I would put all of my willpower into containing Superman. Thats just common sense and any GL who wouldn't do that does not deserve a ring.

Northstar is in no way as fast as Superman. Proof that he can handle someone much slower than him is not proof that he can handle Superman's speed.

Philosophía
^thumb up

What I meant is just because a Green Lantern is doing one task, that does not mean, he is using all of his Willpower. I've seen Green Lantern's do one task at a time, and have had their constructs broken/destroyed, yet withstood greater damage in comparison when doing multiple tasks.

That is what I meant.

Like I said, just because a Green Lantern is doing one task, and focusing on one task, it does not mean they are using all their will power.

It's not Superman's Punch > John's Willpower, it's Superman's Punch > The amount of Willpower John was putting into that specific construct.

Why wouldn't John use all of his willpower trying to contain Superman, who for all intents and purposes could have been under mind control and about to kill them all like he almost did against Batman ? This, coupled with the fact that John's only task was of containing Superman, the fact that the narration made it clear that it's Superman's punch vs John's willpower (and there's absolutley no reason to think "hey, maybe he was trying to restrain Superman, possibly the most powerfull superhero, with just a portion of his willpower"wink and not to make it seem like an insult, but common sense and logic, makes me think that Superman is just powerfull enough to bust through a top Green Lantern like John Stewart's shield.

I know Superman is quite fast, and with his speed he can land more than a few blows, but one has to consider that Magneto, with his reflexes, will be able to retaliate soon enough. Not only is he at base 15 times faster than normal in terms of reaction and thought process, but he can augment his reflexes to the point where beings like Northstar are no problem. Not comparing Northstar, to Superman, but Magneto is capable of handling speed.

Magneto putting up his Force Field is much more likely than Superman speed blitzing Also, Superman only has so much knowledge of Magneto. He isn't going to go 15 times faster than thought of the base of the bat, and that's how fast he would have to go, for him to put down Magnus, before he wills his Force Field up.

The problem is, that you are comparing Superman to Northstar, since he, along with him being augmented in reflex/reaction time compared to a normal human, are your primary arguments, eventough you say you aren't doing so. Magneto has never encountered, much less handled somebody with Superman's level of speed, and what other statements/feats he has against speedsters don't prove anything when he's up against somebody of Superman's calibre.

And like I said, even if somehow Magneto manages to put up his shield before Superman knocks him out, it is very doubtfull that the shield would hold until he'd be able to do something to Superman, considering Superman's ability to throw quite a few punches before Magneto has a chance to do anything.

The 'Full capacity' rule is in effect, aswell as the 'basic knowledge' one, so Superman will go full speed from the beginning. He won't kill, as CIS still applies, but he will still knock Magneto out. Point is, no matter how you look at it, shield or no shield, Superman wins.

carver9

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
Speed wise, northstar>>superman UNTIL you show some on panel proof of being able to combat at light speed.

You realize this one day without posting baseless claims.

laughing out loud

oh you and your silliness...

carver9
Magneto and Juggernaut win this 10/10. Magneto could repeat EVERYTHING that dr. poloris has done to supes and diana on a much higher scale.

Juggernaut is just as strong if not stronger than anyone on the battle field with a high level of durability that neither can affect. Juggernaut could outfight anyone on team 1 and still have enough stamina to take on the other.

If you go by on panel showings and weakness and the overrall power of both sides, Team 2 wins this in a stomp. Magneto is built to fight diana, she s not durable enough to take a nuke busting her in the face and a sharpnel hitting her in the back (sneak attack) and all that iron that she has on her body is especially made for magneto to use against her.

carver9
laughing out loud

Where did you come from? I honestly think that you're following me.

By the way, my statement is nothing but the truth.

Raoul
Magneto and Juggernaut win this 10/10. Magneto could repeat EVERYTHING that dr. poloris has done to supes and diana on a much higher scale.

Juggernaut is just as strong if not stronger than anyone on the battle field with a high level of durability that neither can affect. Juggernaut could outfight anyone on team 1 and still have enough stamina to take on the other.

If you go by on panel showings and weakness and the overrall power of both sides, Team 2 wins this in a stomp. Magneto is built to fight diana, she s not durable enough to take a nuke busting her in the face and a sharpnel hitting her in the back (sneak attack) and all that iron that she has on her body is especially made for magneto to use against her.

i was going to reply again, but:

laughing out loud

seemed fitting.

Where did you come from? I honestly think that you're following me.

By the way, my statement is nothing but the truth.

the truth as you see it.

carver9
i was going to reply again, but:

seemed fitting.

the truth as you see it.

How about you tell me what was wrong with my post. I'm about as knowledged if not MORE knowledge than you about every character in this battle.

Raoul
How about you tell me what was wrong with my post. I'm about as knowledged if not MORE knowledge than you about every character in this battle.

umm... all of it?

northstar > superman? nope.

magneto > polaris? debatable.

also, magneto has nukes handy now?

even then, a nuke won't hurt do nearly the kind of damage you say it would.

carver9
umm... all of it?

northstar > superman? nope.

magneto > polaris? debatable.

also, magneto has nukes handy now?

even then, a nuke won't hurt do nearly the kind of damage you say it would.

On panel proof STATES that northstar is faster than supes. Supes even admitted that he couldnt outrun darkseids omega force (not effect which is much slower) and flash outran it going light speed.

Magneto>Poloris laughing True statement. Poloris had to get an amp to take control of earths magnetic spectrum whereas magneto has been doing that since the beginning.

He doesnt have nukes handy but he has carried on a fight with the xmen while the entire time he was controlling nukes from 100's of miles away.

I never said that the nuke would kill either of them but supermans durability>dianas and he almost dehydrated when he got hit by a nuke.

Raoul
On panel proof STATES that northstar is faster than supes. Supes even admitted that he couldnt outrun darkseids omega force (not effect which is much slower) and flash outran it going light speed.

Magneto>Poloris laughing True statement. Poloris had to get an amp to take control of earths magnetic spectrum whereas magneto has been doing that since the beginning.

He doesnt have nukes handy but he has carried on a fight with the xmen while the entire time he was controlling nukes from 100's of miles away.

I never said that the nuke would kill either of them but supermans durability>dianas and he almost dehydrated when he got hit by a nuke.

facepalm

you really believe that nonsense, don't you?

dur

carver9
facepalm

you really believe that nonsense, don't you?

dur

LOL, can you please tell me what was wrong with my post.

Raoul
LOL, can you please tell me what was wrong with my post.

i already did. you talk about on panel proof, yet don't provide any... erm

carver9
i already did. you talk about on panel proof, yet don't provide any... erm

What did you want me to provide, you read superman as much as I do, you should know about all the things that I have provided.

Raoul
What did you want me to provide, you read superman as much as I do, you should know about all the things that I have provided.

i seriously doubt you read that much superman, to be fair... stick out tongue

Enyalus
Northstar does fight at faster speeds than Superman does...

I'm not sure why that matters, but whatever.

carver9
i seriously doubt you read that much superman, to be fair... stick out tongue

Thats all I read besides wolverine most of the time. confused

carver9

It doesnt matter but someone brought up northstar like he was slow ro seomething when they compared him to superman when I actually think that northstar has the ability of keeping up with a all out flash (without speed stealing) if he had too.

Raoul
Thats all I read besides wolverine most of the time. confused

you read wolverine? ewwww.

lemme guess. you're going by that panel in x-men 190?

carver9
you read wolverine? ewwww.

how about his entire career and his on panel proofs of being = light speed.

Raoul
how about his entire career and his on panel proofs of being = light speed.

his entire career? really... laughing out loud

why is light speed somehow superman's limit? he's never shown it as some limit he couldn't bypass before...

Enyalus
That and the common knowledge fact that at full capacity he pretty much goes 99% light speed.

Raoul
That and the common knowledge fact that at full capacity he pretty much goes 99% light speed.

none of which i'd argue with, as tis true.

problem is that you appear to be saying superman can't.

i see we're at an impasse, sir... uhuh

Enyalus
problem is that you appear to be saying superman can't.
I'm saying Superman doesn't. Fight at light speed, that is.

Fight being the key word. As in, combat-speed. He doesn't pull a Flash on everyone he fights.

Raoul
I'm saying Superman doesn't. Fight at light speed, that is.

Fight being the key word. As in, combat-speed. He doesn't pull a Flash on everyone he fights.

i agree. i just don't believe it means he can't.

edit: also, i thought it was also common knowledge that while northstar has (on rare occasions) fought at that speed, he didn't do it every time due to the dangers of it...

Enyalus
i agree. i just don't believe it means he can't.
If Morrison or Kelly or Loeb or Busiek writes him, I agree.

stick out tongue

Fanboys with a pen, that's what they are, lol. Talented fanboys maybe, but fanboys nonetheless.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>