The End VS. Sniper Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Location is the Forest of Orochi. (Just a plain normal forest that belongs to the Orochi, made up by me.)
Both would get the upmost greatest items they would need.
They both get the greatest camo in the world and the best Sniper rifles.
:/

Violent2Dope
I'll only list stats that would matter in this fight.

Speed: The End despite his old age can run very fast if he has been spotted by Wolf and needs to gain better terrain for an advantage.

Stamina: The End, since this is outside, has unlimited stamina by undergoing constant photosynthesis due to his suit.

Camoflauge: Since this is in the forest, The End's camo will make him all but invisible.

Experience: The End is over 100 years old and is the Grandfather of Sniping, so yeah, he takes this easy.

Another advantage The End has is he can speak to the forest to find out her location, there is no way Wolf wins.

Snafu the Great
Err...I did this thread already. Damn near a year ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427907&highlight=the+end+sniper+wolf

lightness
actually the end doesn't have any advantage in stamina. he falls asleep regularily. wolf on the other hand can not move from a spot and stay focused for a week.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by lightness
actually the end doesn't have any advantage in stamina. he falls asleep regularily. wolf on the other hand can not move from a spot and stay focused for a week. Actually you're wrong. The End doesn't sleep at all, he stays in a comatose like state to keep himself from dying of old age before or during a battle.

lightness
which is essentially the same as sleeping

Last Fre3lancer
He might still sense the presense of him, which will release him from that state.

Violent2Dope
which is essentially the same as sleeping He only sleeps while not in battle or not needed. It will not be a liability.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'll only list stats that would matter in this fight.

Speed: The End despite his old age can run very fast if he has been spotted by Wolf and needs to gain better terrain for an advantage.

Stamina: The End, since this is outside, has unlimited stamina by undergoing constant photosynthesis due to his suit.

Camoflauge: Since this is in the forest, The End's camo will make him all but invisible.

Experience: The End is over 100 years old and is the Grandfather of Sniping, so yeah, he takes this easy.

Another advantage The End has is he can speak to the forest to find out her location, there is no way Wolf wins.

Expect The End can just die. Funniest boss battles ever.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Expect The End can just die. Funniest boss battles ever. LOL yeah.

lightness
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He only sleeps while not in battle or not needed. It will not be a liability.

not really, the end falls asleep during his battle occasionally if he's low on stamina. you often hear it with the dmic pointed in his direction. he also has to hunt for food

Violent2Dope
not really, the end falls asleep during his battle occasionally if he's low on stamina. you often hear it with the dmic pointed in his direction. he also has to hunt for food He never hunts for food, that's The Fear. His camo makes his food for him and automatically replenishes stamina.

lightness
no matter how you look at it, wolf has more stamina. she stays focused for 1 week without food/water, while the end falls asleep quite easily and dies from old age after 1 week.

Superboy Prime
I agree with lightness.

The End does fall asleep during battle. Even when he was fighting Naked Snake you could spot him falling as sleep. The killer-edge he does have is that he can regenerate himself using the forest's spirit or some crap like that.

I think The End wins simply because of the environment. If you switch to an urban city or a place similar to Shadow Moses I think Wolf would have no trouble taking him down.

Edit: Heck Sniper Wolf could just stay awake for as long as it takes to The End to die. He does in fact die if you take too long to kill/sedate him in Snake Eater.

Astos
I'm surprised nobody asked whether The End is in his prime for this battle? Sniper Wolf would take the End I believe here's why

I saw someone say The End has more speed?!? Not true the forest gave him the will and ability to have one last fight with Snake/Big Boss and even then he fell asleep in battle, was easy to sneak up on and after running was out of breath,

Since all we know and have seen of the End is that battle I go with Wolf she can sit for a week waiting, she has speed, senses, and is a seasoned pro who shows no mercy, we could say The End would win in his prime he is after all the grandfather of sniping but that's unfair since again all we've seen of each is the one fight.

Equipment:
The End- Good Camo for forests maybe can change color with different environments, Directional mic and headphones, Mosin Nagant sniper rifle- Tranquilizer, Stun Grenade
Sniper Wolf, PSG-1 sniper rifle

So in that aspect the End has more but that also works against him wolf moves and relies on all her senses plus has a legal Rifle, it's tough and I Love The End but I go with Wolf, that'd be fun to see, the end in his prime would surely win but impossible to say at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.