Black Panther and Storm VS Doom and 2 Doombots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlueDMighty
2 weeks prep.

This is the re-match, continued from BP #19, which we'll consider a Doom win based on interference.

Swanky-Tuna
I have some awesome ideas but they more reflect how lame it would be to fight me if I had Doom-like resources and ridiculous intelligence.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I have some awesome ideas but they more reflect how lame it would be to fight me if I had Doom-like resources and ridiculous intelligence.

Well going about how Doom operates chances are the third Doom in this fight would probably be another Doombot.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6452/fantasticfour25806pj8.th.jpg

hotmelody99
Mighty, um storm had doom on his ass before the interference, and she was playing with his doom bots

2damnloud
Storm can solo them without Black Panther.

I'm deadass serious too.no expression

Alfheim
Didnt Dr Doom beat all the Xmen on his own a long time ago? I cant remember if Storm was present, but I remember Wolverine, Collosus and nightcrawler were defintely there.....Banshee too...I think

Doombots are **** anyway. Shang Chi beat one on his own.

guy222
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
2 weeks prep.

This is the re-match, continued from BP #19, which we'll consider a Doom win based on interference.

T'Challa/Storm FTW

stormfront
bp also has good resources to oppose dooms.

storm would kill doom.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Alfheim

Doombots are **** anyway. Shang Chi beat one on his own.

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6418/return.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
T'Challa and Ororro hands down.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well going about how Doom operates chances are the third Doom in this fight would probably be another Doombot.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6452/fantasticfour25806pj8.th.jpg
Haha

My thoughts as Doom, "Two ****ing weeks? ...Let's get all the Doombots out. I've always wanted to see what that'd look like."

BlueDMighty
Hi everybody big grin

First, I'd like to thank everybody that posted and participated.

My goal is to start rebuilding the VS. rep of one of my favorite characters
as well as establishing a rep for them as a team.

With that said, I know Doom got knocked on his ass in issue #19.

But the argument could be made that he was blind sided.

Anyway, I've seen different levels of Doombots and with 2 weeks prep, I thought this would be as good first matchup.

gogogadgetgo
storm is a non factor here as doom has his mutant depowering equipments. so its down to doom vs bp and doom for the win coz he has tech and magic at his disposal. he's also one of the king of preps.

BlueDMighty
Storm has also been shown to be an excellent strategist and more than capable h2h fighter.
Enough to hold her own.

BP also has tech.
He is also a Master of prep.

Swanky-Tuna
If she's in a scenario where she's depowered she'd be useless unless unless Panther prepares for such an event, which is completely likely to happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.