DemoGoblin vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Honestly im a fan of Demogoblin but have no clue where he stands with others so i made this to kinda find that out. plus im curious if he can beat luke cage. always seemed to not put up the fight he could/should of.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Demogoblin

Hercules
Never really liked DemoGoblin, although when he was sharing a body with Macendale and he was the demonic Hobgoblin he was pretty good.

He has a speed advantage over Cage and he can fly with the aid of his glider but Cage is stronger and much more durable.

All depends on how he plays it, slugging it out Cage should take him no problem.

Staying away from him and using pumpkin bombs and the like for hit and run then he may be able to wear Cage down.

I would be inclined more towards Luke though.

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
Never really liked DemoGoblin, although when he was sharing a body with Macendale and he was the demonic Hobgoblin he was pretty good.

He has a speed advantage over Cage and he can fly with the aid of his glider but Cage is stronger and much more durable.

All depends on how he plays it, slugging it out Cage should take him no problem.

Staying away from him and using pumpkin bombs and the like for hit and run then he may be able to wear Cage down.

agreed

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Hercules

i usually lump demogoblin and the demonic hobgoblin together, it was the showing of the demonic hobgoblin that got me interested in the demogoblin. lol hope that makes sense.

ah i wasn't sure if hit and run would work or not, often someone says Luke will swat him with a lamp post or some crap.

i appreciate your opinion. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.