High School Musical Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

narnia_girl123
Has anyone seen high school musical? I think that Troy is cute...but hey it doesn't mean I'm over with William Moseley... wink cool

narnia_girl123
oh and Zac Efroff is so cute!

DarkWizard
Since this is a TV special, I'm moving it to the TV Talk Forum wink

Axeron
you know that troy is Zac Efron so you didnt really have to say that in 2 posts

so i figured there wouldnt be a thread about this, but i was wrong. SO...
What did you think of the movie? I thought it was awesome, even though the plot is so familiar and predictable and stuff. And just so you know i think troy it cute too, but i dont know why im saying it. Im a boy. And im pretty sure im not gay. IM not so sure about it.
ANyway...
What was your favorite Lucas hat? and favorite song?
My fav hat is the one where lucas is trying to get into the room when troy is singing. and my fav song is The Start of something new (first one)
please reply. I love this movie/musical/thing
!

powerfulone1987
I'm not at all interested in watching this. Disney Channel movies are becoming terrible and repetitive and cheesy.

is it comprehensible.....

Solo
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I'm not at all interested in watching this. Disney Channel movies are becoming terrible and repetitive and cheesy.
You're acting as if they weren't always like this.

As sad as it sounds, I ended up catching a little bit of this, while watching my younger brother. Horrible.

powerfulone1987
Suuurreeee...........younger brother.............rrrrrrriiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttttt...........

Well I do like the early cartoon ones. I have bambi, aladdin,little mermaid, pochahontas, lion king, and more on tape, and i've been lately buying the dvd re-releases of them just to update my collection.

Axeron
i like you sig picture powerfulone

so yeah... this is really a high school musical forum so yeah, not to dis you but i absolutely LOVE disney. And i am only 14.

powerfulone1987
Thanks.

Axeron
Hey have avy of you heard>? There is going to be an available version of High School Musical to perform at our schools!!!! I think it would be awesome to do. Im told that i would be a better troy then Ryan but i like Ryan better than troy.

And this friday is The sing-along & dance-along at 8/7c

masterkit
High School musical is awsome

good songs to

i heard about the available version of HSM

and would love to do one to!

Axeron
hey th dvd is coming out in 2 weeks

HSMFAN4EVER
Well as seeing this is the only forum i could find. and to answer the dude with the beast boy face on it he is cute well kinda. My Fav hat was the red one at the end and my fav song is "WERE SOARING FLYING" BREAKING FREE!!!!

Axeron
you're not a very good fan i think. IM just wondering, do you even KNOW the name of the song? and might you know when the dvd is coming out?

HSMFAN4EVER
Actually YES i am because i have pictures of the movie EVERYWHERE in my room and i now have the DVD and the soundtrack and by the way do u have an AOL address so we can talk in another place well C YA

Demyx Stone

Demyx Stone
i do have an AOL address. WEll i really dont know. I am really itching to get the dvd. I WANT IT SOOO BAD!!!!! I wanted to have a HSM party at my house

HSMFAN4EVER
I already have the DVD i bought it TODAY well tell me ur AOL address c you

Demyx Stone
Mine's kuriku what's yours its best for me to know it so i dont think you some weird random person

HSMFAN4EVER
Yea Sure1 mine is [email protected] and if u got aim u can i am me too!

masterkit
I got the DVD awhile ago and I luv this movie and Ive watched the movie like 20 more times since i got the dvd

Demyx Stone
i have the DVD now too. I really want the special addition soundtrack still. Has kareoke tracks of the other songs too!

masterkit
Yeah i got the original version but now 2 disc-its a must have!

masterkit
OOOOOOO i got the 2 disc Soundtrack yesterday weeeeeeeeeeeeeebig grin

Demyx Stone
so could we actually count this as a movie now, and not a tv special, considering it wasnt a tv special in the first place?

masterkit
well it wasnt necissicarily a t.v. special but it was kinda special considering the first commercial came out a YEAR before it actaully premeried

and some tv specails i movies

emilychen1911
Happy Dance who is ur fav character

JaehSkywalker
TROYYYYY!!!!!!!! wOOtttt!!!

not yet out here in the Philippines... erm (cd) i think.. soundtrack and cd i wanna buy!!!!

embarrasment fan...

but i'm never over SW... yes

bratty_lil_sis
I have their karaoke cd and regular cd.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by bratty_lil_sis
I have their karaoke cd and regular cd.

Me too! Me too!.....

NOT.

Teen Musical? ARGH!! Look, I know you girls are probablyi 12 or something, so I won't rag you too bad. But do yourself a favor and go buy Seasons 1 and 2 of Miami Vice. Now, that was some good television!

Watching Teen Muscial too many times probably causes brain atropy.

bratty_lil_sis
for your info i'm 15.

Dr. Zaius
I stand corrected.

Even more reason to start watching some adult t.v.

You don't want the template for your adult psyche to be based on Teen Musical and various episodes of Full House and Family Matters. Trust me.

masterkit
I didnt like miami vice

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by masterkit
I didnt like miami vice

What?!!!

Nothing beats Crocket and Tubbs!

masterkit
lol

sorry

JaehSkywalker
i just downloaded almost all stuff on limewire.. big grin embarrasment

masterkit
heh.

Demyx Stone
Hey this is wierd
I have had a dream that Zac Efron came to my school, and he wanted me to sign his yearbook, I've had another one where Lucas Grabeel was in my living room lying down on the floor, and I've also had a dream last night that I met Ashley Tisdale at an Anime convention!!!! This is really weird. I wonder if I'll have a Dream about Vanessa... hmm...

masterkit
Whoa...U really like HSM

bratty_lil_sis
I do to.

Demyx Stone
yeah tahnks i know i do I have the original soundtrack, the dvd, the special edition soundtrack (the regular and Kareoke), and i have the sheet music

masterkit
i just have the original soundtrack and the 2 disc soundtrack and the dvd

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Demyx Stone
Hey this is wierd
I have had a dream that Zac Efron came to my school, and he wanted me to sign his yearbook, I've had another one where Lucas Grabeel was in my living room lying down on the floor, and I've also had a dream last night that I met Ashley Tisdale at an Anime convention!!!! This is really weird. I wonder if I'll have a Dream about Vanessa... hmm...

I'd give 100 pesos to see them here in the phils...

and you're branded addicted. yes

Demyx Stone
so... did you mean phili's? Or something else. Cause i know that no disney channel star or any star would come to Maine for a sort of visit unless it was super important that they did.

and what does that branded addicted thing mean?

JaehSkywalker
Philippines... It's shown here in asia... yes

i made a list of 'how to know if you're addicted to a movie' and stuff there in the movie discussion forums... you'll know what i mean.. >.<

bratty_lil_sis
What happend to talking about High School Musical?

Demyx Stone
oh ok.... well i did listen to the HIgh School Musical soundtrack from about the last week of august til the end of March nonstop every night

and i thought about the philippines right after i posted that and got offline.

JaehSkywalker
uh-huh...

people at my school are going crazy over HSM... i played 'Breaking Free' and "get'cha head in the Game' once in our school speakers... and everyone i meet was singing...

'soaring... flying.. there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach......"

Demyx Stone
Yeah.... HSM is great. So they let you play it on the speakers? You are sooooo lucky. I would do that everyday if i could. And i would call it High School Musical Time. And i'd play a different song every day. It would be so fun. I cant wait til #2. Im hoping that everyone will get one song to theirselves though. I would like that. And i heard its coming out in the summer of '07. If that's true, I want it to come out in August cause if it doesnt I know it will come out in July and when Im at camp. I will be soooo mad if i miss the premiere. I almost missed the premiere of HSm 1. I only missed the not so important part at the begining and got home just when Start of Something New started. I was happy cause that was my favorite song as far as i knew from that point but now its We're all in this together, then Bop to the top!

Sorry if im writing so much. I just got home from COnnecticut and I havent been able to talk to friends for three full days. I dont believe it though I'm not usually like this oh well... See you later bye!

Demyx Stone
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huh huh no no wacko mad mad mad

ok so i was watching HSM right, then i was watching for fun stuff in the backround and stuff. During When there was me and You, I heard double singing. I guess some people forgot to mute the clip when they were putting it together. And speaking fo when people were putting it together I realized that When There was Me and You and Bop to the Top were behind the audio was behind the visual. Even though it wasn't a big lag it was still there and to me... noticeble. I hated it. And did anyone notice how robotic Bop to the Top sounds? It sounds like there is an echo through a tube with their voices. UGH! I hate it. Anyway, that's what i was gonna say

JaehSkywalker
Yeah.... HSM is great. So they let you play it on the speakers? You are sooooo lucky. I would do that everyday if i could. And i would call it High School Musical Time. And i'd play a different song every day. It would be so fun. I cant wait til #2. Im hoping that everyone will get one song to theirselves though. I would like that. And i heard its coming out in the summer of '07. If that's true, I want it to come out in August cause if it doesnt I know it will come out in July and when Im at camp. I will be soooo mad if i miss the premiere. I almost missed the premiere of HSm 1. I only missed the not so important part at the begining and got home just when Start of Something New started. I was happy cause that was my favorite song as far as i knew from that point but now its We're all in this together, then Bop to the top!

Sorry if im writing so much. I just got home from COnnecticut and I havent been able to talk to friends for three full days. I dont believe it though I'm not usually like this oh well... See you later bye!

Well, just once lol....

masterkit
Well, Actually On T.V When They Sing They Usually Make them lipsync so when it goes on tv it wont look weird or somtin(i sorta forgot real reasonembarrasment )

And I was watchin the miss all teen america pagent and lucas grabeel was starting performance and sang were all in this together

JaehSkywalker
i dunno, but i get angry when someone sings breaking free... other than me and FBA students... *here in phils* embarrasment

and i hate the asian version of it... erm

i love the original... big grin

Demyx Stone
So just wondering... whats your least favorite scene in the movie? Mine is pretty much when Troy talks to Gabriella after "When There was Me and You" to the end of the balcony scene with those two. I find it a very dry. Hope you know what i mean by that.

Demyx Stone
Originally posted by masterkit
Well, Actually On T.V When They Sing They Usually Make them lipsync so when it goes on tv it wont look weird or somtin(i sorta forgot real reasonembarrasment )

And I was watchin the miss all teen america pagent and lucas grabeel was starting performance and sang were all in this together

(Top) Know they actually sing it so it is easy to make it look like they are actually singing it (aka lipsyncing) and they just put the actual recording from the record studio into the movie. Its cut and paste just like all the backround music you hear in all movies.

(Bottom) Did Lucas sing it all by himself? or how did that work?

Demyx Stone
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i dunno, but i get angry when someone sings breaking free... other than me and FBA students... *here in phils* embarrasment

and i hate the asian version of it... erm

i love the original... big grin

By asian version you mean just dubbed over right?

And I have never heard someone sing it... its really sad

OMG! I just had a moment... Im watching HSM on TV right now... I was listening to Troy sing to Gabriella on the balcony and I was like... "Is it really 'to be here with you?'" then i looked it up in my sheet music right next to my computer

JaehSkywalker
wanna hear me sing it... shifty

juz kidding. I chose breaking free for music at school. everyone told me i sound like Vanessa... shock

Demyx Stone
oo thats cool! I wish i sounded like one of them... I wanna sound like lucas but i dont and i really want to. Love his voice

mysticpeach

holy sh** "disney channel" has really got you programmed....

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by mysticpeach
holy sh** "disney channel" has really got you programmed....

sooo.. what are you trying to push on us... ermm

Demyx Stone
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

memorized songs>> almost everything! wahehe...

asian version>> made by disney, a star from singapore, no idea where the other one came from, and from philippines sung breaking free.i dun like the way they sung it...

they're using 'we're all in this together' as a sorta theme song for a show in the phils!

i hate them for it!

they have darn originality!!!

heckkkkk!

Demyx Stone
eewww.... WEll I guess We're all in this together is the most popular song there then. CAuse the most popular one in the US is Breakin Free. They've put it on the radio apparently. I havent noticed because I have been listening to the CD for so long... hehe

Scythe
I witnessed this steel-sewn abomination and I haven't stopped laughing still. Everything about this program is laughable in every way possible. What a shame.

Nickey
I love high school musical

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

memorized songs>> almost everything! wahehe...

asian version>> made by disney, a star from singapore, no idea where the other one came from, and from philippines sung breaking free.i dun like the way they sung it...

they're using 'we're all in this together' as a sorta theme song for a show in the phils!

i hate them for it!

they have NO darn originality!!!

heckkkkk!

>.<

it really isn't. Breaking free is one of the most popular hsm songs here.

really hates it when its used for other show's purposes(other than school plays and stuff.. big grin)

scythe: your opinion. ermm

Nickey: thumbup1

Adas
Am I the only guy who likes this?

Himo
Originally posted by Adas
Am I the only guy who likes this?

Only guy above the age of ten.

JaehSkywalker
i know someone... i think...

Demyx Stone
Originally posted by Himo
Only guy above the age of ten.

Hey i dont know if I've already said this or not, But Im 15 and I know one of my friends who likes it and she's older than me so leave him alone.

Its ok if you like HSM and over ten.

Also, adding to I like Hsm being 15, I like a lot of younger kid things. I have 6 Disney movie soundtracks too. I have Aladdin, The Nightmare before Christmas, The LIttle Mermaid, The Lion King, Mulan, and Hercules. Addinbg HSM and That's SO Raven Too CD. I also have Jesse Mccartney and lots of POkemon movie soundtracks Hehehehe

JaehSkywalker
Jesse McCartney rocks... big grin

I like listening to Aly and A.J too....

ever heard of A dream is a wish your heart makes by disney's circle of stars? that was cool...

Demyx Stone
Jesse McCartney rocks... big grin

I like listening to Aly and A.J too....

ever heard of A dream is a wish your heart makes by disney's circle of stars? that was cool...

OMG OMG OMG OMG I love that song! I need to get the Disneymania 4 soundtrack to listen to it!
They also have a Circle of Life song too. A little old and its on the Lion King DVD.

So i guess this thread will die soon cause HSM is kinda boring since some months. Let's wait tile the next Hsm is gonna come out.
I heard that HSM 2 is gonna start filming as soon as Zac finishes Hairspray. Its gonna finish around October or something. And HSM 2 is rumored to come out Jan 19

JaehSkywalker
never knew there was going to be a 2!!! cool!

yep... those songs are cool... have them both on my mp3.. big grin

so totally watching HSM 2...

Demyx Stone
you didnt know there was going to be a 2?

I read on wikipedia (i think not sure thought) twice that HSM was supposed to be a trilogy kinda thing too. Im pretty sure that isnt gonna happen. But tif there is a third it should be called college musical just for the heck of it

JaehSkywalker
nope... never knew... wish there really would be..

HSM? a trilogy? ick, i don't think that's a good idea...

Demyx Stone
Hey i hope you guys are watching Monique COlemann on Dancing with the stars!!!!!!!!

She's one it still (even though its only the second round, and I was mad when I missed and found out that she and her partner danced to Bop to the TOp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!

JaehSkywalker
oh no!

i don't think we have that here! no!

Breaking free is actually on radios here! cool!

Cheetah girl
I love high school musical.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

yes

JaehSkywalker
too repetitive on the channel.. they play it every week!

it sucks when they do that!

Demyx Stone
too repetitive on the channel.. they play it every week!

it sucks when they do that!

How often do they play it over there? They barely ever play it in US.

Ok back to my dancing with the stars. If you have it at your home, I dont think the philies have it cause there is an australian one and stuff yso you might get different stars if you get it.

But i saw the results show last night, but I was confused when people were talking about their favorite. I saw Ashley, COrbin and some other guy. They yelled, "Monique colemann!"(sp) and then i looked at then and i didnt know who the bald guy was. I only saw them for about 2 seconds total, but i dont know if it was lucas or not. The voices didnt help that much cause the main voice was ashley. I thought it was lucas though. But thats wierd because he was bald, except taht he had his hair long for Halloweentown 4. So what would be the point of growing out our hair and then cutting it so taht you look bald? I'll check Lucas's boards.

silentduelist
ashley tisdale is hot

Emma718
^ yeah she is very pretty..love her in The Sweet Life Of Zack And Cody

JaehSkywalker
How often do they play it over there? They barely ever play it in US.

Ok back to my dancing with the stars. If you have it at your home, I dont think the philies have it cause there is an australian one and stuff yso you might get different stars if you get it.

But i saw the results show last night, but I was confused when people were talking about their favorite. I saw Ashley, COrbin and some other guy. They yelled, "Monique colemann!"(sp) and then i looked at then and i didnt know who the bald guy was. I only saw them for about 2 seconds total, but i dont know if it was lucas or not. The voices didnt help that much cause the main voice was ashley. I thought it was lucas though. But thats wierd because he was bald, except taht he had his hair long for Halloweentown 4. So what would be the point of growing out our hair and then cutting it so taht you look bald? I'll check Lucas's boards.

i think 'dancing with the stars' is shown here though i'm not so sure...

and agreed, Emma718

Demyx Stone
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Im'm so upset that High School Musical is doing a show tour!!!!!!
Yeah so what if they are, but they arent coming that close to here all the way in maine. I dont think it should be callled a tour if they mostly go on the west coast.... I mean they have plenty of fans on the east coast... LIKE IN MAINE!!!!

Demyx Stone
ok so... turns out that the High school musical tour thingy is coming to Manchester New Hampshire (tomorrow). And then a radio station was holding a sweepstakes thing. WHere one of the people play the accordian and then if a person gets the name of it correctly, then they recieve tickets for High School musical and they get to go backstage and meet the cast. I'm so upset that i couldnt get tickets for it. It made me so mad!!!! mad mad mad

JaehSkywalker
can't they go here in the Phils and OFFICIALLY announce it?

disney had a party of some sort about high school musical and hannah montana and that sort of stuff, and they didn't announce or something where it is! it sucks totally coz i wanna go!

Saphira
I live in England and I only just saw High School Musical on the 29th December, I love it! I'm so getting the DVD!

Demyx Stone
good for you cause you should get it

Demyx Stone
this is wonderful!!! My community theatre is doing High School Musical, and i am so sure that im not gonna get in, but i want to sooo badly

but im happy that they're doing it cause im gonna go see the performance every time its going up

Demyx Stone
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw HSM in concert and I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (noted as before)

I absolutely got my HSM kick back on!!! being 15 never felt so great!
I cant wait for the auditions at my community theatre!!!

Barker
no expression

They put this show on at my high school last week, but of course I didn't go see it.

http://cityguide.thespectrum.com/fe/Clubs/20070420-2373468.asp

Demyx Stone
that's pretty cool.
I cant wait... I'm hping i get an actual part or i wont do it, cause i would rather go to music camp which is during the week of performances.

But im excited cause i really want to be in the maine premiere of HSM though

JaehSkywalker
oh heck, i'm getting tired of HSM. they have like, major big franchise, but i don't see lotsa people being into it that much. except you. stick out tongue

but don't get me wrong, it is a good movie.. big grin

Neha
eek! Can't wait till HSM 2!
Whose going to watch it?

Emma718
yeah i am looking forward to HSM2

Jaeh_JediPirate
i wanna watch it too. can't wait, but not like how i can't wait for AWE lol.

forumcrew
Originally posted by silentduelist
ashley tisdale is hot

i havnt seen this but from seeing commercials the other chick Vanessa is much prettier.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Vanessa looks good too.. Ashley does.. too.

Emma718
i like both, but in my opinion i like Ash better.

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, me too.

Emma718
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Jaeh_JediPirate
well, it's true.. stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Are any of these people over 21?

Jaeh_JediPirate
I doubt it.

forumcrew
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Are any of these people over 21?

I garuntee they are all older than they are playing. The main 5 or so people are from ages 18 - 27

Jaeh_JediPirate
probably.

Emma718
Ashley is 21, Lucas is 22

forumcrew
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
probably.

i checked imdb so not prolly they all are in that range.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Emma718
Ashley is 21, Lucas is 22

Ashley Tisdale is 21. WHOO HOO How she can drink and get drunk.

Jaeh_JediPirate
scratch all my posts, it was not on topic, interpreted it wrong.. big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
My nephew just loves this.

chillmeistergen
Teach him to smoke and shoot a gun; as soon as you can.

InnerRise
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Teach him to smoke and shoot a gun; as soon as you can. funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Teach him to smoke and shoot a gun; as soon as you can.

laughing laughing laughing

Demyx Stone
Yeah soo... I heard that "School's Out" song... I dont know the name of it cause I only saw it once on Disney Channel.

I dont know, I listened to it, and Zac started to "sing", and it sounds a whole lot different from the first movie, and since I didn't find Drew Seeley's name on IMDb, then I'm assuming that Zac Efron actually sung in the second one...

He can sing... cause the director said one time, "When we were looking for actors, we had to see that they could act, and see that they could sing" (somehting like that)
and Zac wouldn't have gotten the part if he couldn't sing.. and then why do people think he's in Hairspray?

Alos, the singing from Zac sound lower than HSM 1.

So out of all these I have to say that Zac did sing in HSM2

Jaeh_JediPirate
I think its called 'What time is it"

....Zac didn't in HSM 1?

Captain REX
High School Musical causes me pain...

InnerRise
I really hope the second movie flops and people come to terms with the hell they're causing by liking this movie.

All of these "actors" are trying to become singers and can't sing 1 lick. It's ridiculous.

I really believe it was a fluke how big this movie got.

I don't understand!!!!!!!

rednuts

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Jaeh_JediPirate
its okay, if you like highschool disney flicks.

i like it, but not as much as other people do.
It gets annoying especially when disney plays it 5 times in a row.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I sat thru this with my niece and nephew. They loved it. I fell alseep after the first 5 minutes.

vivando-loca
okay, first, Zac is in HairSpray.

second, "The Nightmare before Christmas" is not a disney movie.

i liked the first song in HSM. then they got to the "get your head in the game" song, and then i didn't like it anymore. i mean, they were dancing with basketballs....

so, yeah.

WheretoVirtue?
The movie's age group goes about to twelve years old. This movie wasn't in the theater, it was on the Family Channel. So why is everyone acting like it's their business to judge it? In that I mean you don't say a movie like Fairytale Barbie sucks because obviously it's not for your age group and not meant for you to enjoy.

vivando-loca
it was on Disney channel.

if it's a movie, reckon it's our business what our taste is, now isn't it? we'll judge it if we so please.

WheretoVirtue?
Originally posted by vivando-loca
it was on Disney channel.

if it's a movie, reckon it's our business what our taste is, now isn't it? we'll judge it if we so please.

Yeah, I don't know what country you live in, but here we call it the Family Channel which plays Disney shows and movies.

Okay, obviously you're going to judge it but it doesn't mean much. Kids are still going to love it and older people just don't care. Try just not caring, it's sometimes better for other people.

InnerRise
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?
Yeah, I don't know what country you live in, but here we call it the Family Channel which plays Disney shows and movies.

Okay, obviously you're going to judge it but it doesn't mean much. Kids are still going to love it and older people just don't care. Try just not caring, it's sometimes better for other people. Instead of being a hypocrite, how about you practice what you preach and not CARE what people think of this movie.

If you can tell people how to think, I'm pretty sure they can post how they feel about a movie.

WheretoVirtue?
Originally posted by InnerRise
Instead of being a hypocrite, how about you practice what you preach and not CARE what people think of this movie.

If you can tell people how to think, I'm pretty sure they can post how they feel about a movie.

I didn't say not to care about everything, InnerRise. So, I don't really see how that's hypocritical. I meant more, if you don't like the movie (which as I said before wasn't really meant for you to enjoy) you don't have to go around saying it sucks. You shouldn't worry about a movie for twelve year olds, that twelve year olds made popular.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Ah well. It attracted a 14 yr-ol kid for like, 3 months and blinked out because they play it waaaaaay too much on disney channel.

no wonder some people hate it. too much of it already.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Will anybody be watching the sequel?

Jaeh_JediPirate
well i would. i've already watched the first one, why not the sequel?...

vivando-loca
i probably won't. i didn't even see the first one.

i think it's kinda stupid how disney keeps making sequels to their movies. leave it at one and call it even.

InnerRise
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?
I didn't say not to care about everything, InnerRise. So, I don't really see how that's hypocritical. I meant more, if you don't like the movie (which as I said before wasn't really meant for you to enjoy) you don't have to go around saying it sucks. You shouldn't worry about a movie for twelve year olds, that twelve year olds made popular. And you shouldn't worry about what someone thinks about a movie.

See the hypocracy yet?

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by vivando-loca
i probably won't. i didn't even see the first one.

i think it's kinda stupid how disney keeps making sequels to their movies. leave it at one and call it even.

True, for some of their movies.. But it's a way to make money so.. *trails off*

vivando-loca
i think they can go without the money for once, or they're gonna develope a reputation.

i see the hypocracy! (kinda)

Jaeh_JediPirate
i think they have already established that brilliant money-making reputation.

They're releasing(or, released) a HSM dvd special edition or something.

everytime i see stuff like hsm on store racks, i feel like barfing. it's not even THAT great.

vivando-loca
they certainly have given themselves some sort of reputation.

yea, i saw that. i agree, Jaeh.

Jaeh_JediPirate
*sigh* well, if HSM is making money, we can't do anything about it.

InnerRise
People can stop watching.

vivando-loca
we can sue them. no expression

vivando-loca
laughing

Jaeh_JediPirate
true, we could, but everyone has free will.

sue them? let's. stick out tongue

vivando-loca
laughing

stickman618
here's how it is

original Disney movies/series: crap(the new ones anyway)
high school movies: crap
musicals: crap

Disney's High School Musical:... well, you do the math

dirk
Who's excited to see HSM2? If you're a fan I think you'll be happy to know that they'll be at the next issue of TV Guide comes early next month. I heard it has a free cd-rom featuring behind the scenes and interviews from HSM2..it's a good stuff!

Hypester
I loved HSM....

But I'm not excited about HSM 2 evil a little bit... I think Disney Sequels, as a rule, aren't very good. Especially when they're driven PURELY by popularity of the first movie.

vivando-loca
i gotta agree w/ Hypester about the disney sequels. as for HSM2, i didn't even really like the first one, so. sad

dirk
Originally posted by Hypester
I loved HSM....

But are you gonna buy the magazine? I think the cd-rom will be a good collector's item too...don't you think so? smile

Hidden Lotus
damn you disney for taking another into your clutches!!!!

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
damn you disney for taking another into your clutches!!!!

Co-sign!

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol...

I'm not 'excited', but I'm interested in what they might add to HSM... I mean, I couldn't see anything that they might expand in there as a sequel... hmm

they've been releasing random Music videos of HSM here... lol, and I've already got the copies of the songs....

InnerRise
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
lol...

I'm not 'excited', but I'm interested in what they might add to HSM... I mean, I couldn't see anything that they might expand in there as a sequel... hmm

they've been releasing random Music videos of HSM here... lol, and I've already got the copies of the songs.... Sounds like you're excited to me. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>